Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:40 pm

“LED-BY,…AND-OF,…THE-SPIRIT!”…

Folks, we are equipped for works-of-service,…(see, Ephesians 4:12 ). So that the Body-of-Christ, His many member church,…may indeed; be built-up, until we all reach Unity,…in Faith; and in knowledge of the Son-of-God, (He’s Not, God,…Himself); and become mature, attaining to the whole measure,…of: the fullness of Christ!...

Dear-reader and friends, this to me,…means; that we finally recognize, that the Son-of-God,…does indeed; represent His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, is the “Word”,…or; God’s truest-representative, as well as,…His only begotten Son!... No one has been able, to mirror, to emulate, to reflect, or express our Heavenly-Father,…better; than His own Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Only, when we come to realize,…the simplicity-of-Christ; can we then, expect to no longer be,…infants; tossed back and forth, by “doctrines-of-devils”,…yes by; the very waves of Satan’s own deceptions, blown here and there,…by: every wind of teaching, (meaning our modern-day preachers, behind their pulpits, pushing the “Trinity-Doctrine”)!...

With all due respects, to all of you who truly Love Jesus,…(as I myself, do); please recognize that it’s been most true, for centuries,…that; by the cunning and craftiness of our spiritual-leaders, (and you know well, who you are); millions continue to be completely duped, into their deceitful,…institutional-scheming!...

Let us always remember, that Jesus Himself,…was against; the Pharisees and Sadducees, of His day. Instead, let us speak the real truth,…in Love; only then, will we grow from being “Babes-in-Christ”,…and start becoming: in every aspect, the mature Body-of-Christ!... Let us each, do our work,…as; we receive and are,…(“LED-BY,…AND-OF,…THE-SPIRIT”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

“SPEAK-UP,…AND,…BE-HEARD!”…

How could we, (The Faithful-Believers), ever thank Jesus,…enough; for making His Sacrifice, ours. His Life, our life,…and; His Father-in-Heaven, our Father too!...

Lord, Jesus,…”I thank You, today,…for; shedding Your precious blood. I want to live, my life in gratitude to You,…for; making atonement with our Creator!”… Amen.

This Son-of-God, has re-entered Heaven,…to; appear for us, in His Father’s presence. Jesus, died to do away,…with sin’s wages; which equates to our eternal-death. As a result, just like Jesus was Resurrected,…we too; live and hope, to also be,…Resurrected!... Yes, unto our eternal-life!...

And, our Lord shall appear,…a second-time; to bring Salvation, to those who,…are: waiting for Him. Ours, is a new-covenant with our Maker. One, initiated by His Son,…as our High-Priest; and Mediator!... Folks, we annul and make completely void,…His role; the moment we begin calling Jesus,…God: Himself!...

It amazes me, how so many millions of people,…go along with this lie; fed to them, by their priests, pastors and preachers. Truly, only a remnant of you, (dear-reader and friends),…possess the necessary; nerve and courage, to (“SPEAK-UP,…AND,…BE-HEARD”)!...

The majority, don’t want to be ousted,…from; their Sunday crowds. Theirs is a religion of sorts, which they uphold whole-heartedly. Whereas mine, is a devotion to declare,…the simplicity of Christ!... There’s a big-difference, between the two!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Thank you for all of your support, and to Almighty-God be,…all the Glory; today, tomorrow and forever and ever!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:59 pm

“DON’T-GLOSS,…OVER-THIS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, those of you,…whose conscience is pure; are easily content, and found at peace. Only those, whose hands are clean,…and; their hearts remain pure, are able to stand,…on God’s Holy Mountain: and stand, before their Creator!...

Boy, have we all,…got a lot of work; still to do!... You and I, (dear-friends), can indeed be,…professional “hiders”… Dressing-up, in our Sunday best,…we (The Faithful-Believers); may carefully try to cover, sins like hatred, greed, bitterness, envy,…and distrust!...

We, may even resist,…searches; that would expose these sins, in us. We may deny, rationalize, excuse, blame,…and bury; our wrong-doing. We may flee, quietness,…where; it is here, that God could speak to our hearts,…the most!...

We could tip-toe, through our Holy-Scriptures,…to escape; the real pain, of conviction!... We carefully structure, and dutifully go through,…our prayer-list; without ever pausing, to really listen. We tend to, select friends,…who; will (Not) challenge or expose us!...

Some sins, are hard to hide,…however; criminal behavior is difficult to conceal, for any long period of time. And, people generally condemn those sins. On the other hand, people tend to “Gloss-Over”,…daily, relational sins; such as impatience, and resentment,…as if; they are as unimportant, to God,…as they are: to way too many, of us,…today!...

Who of us, will strive daily,…in walking; blameless, and in always doing,…that: which is right?... Oh’, how I pray that,…we all do!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Thank you for all of your support, and to Almighty-God be,…all the Glory; today, tomorrow and forever and ever!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:18 pm

“DO-THIS,…UNTO,…OTHERS!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”I confess, that I have much to learn,…about “meekness”… Forgive my obsession, with wanting to be great. Teach me, through Your Son, (Jesus),…to; serve others, with much gentleness. Give me a heart, to work behind the scenes,…and; to celebrate the success of others. May my reading-audience, be able to find satisfaction,…in serving Your Son; increasingly displaying, His humble attitude!”… Amen.

“How precious to me, are Your thoughts,…Almighty God; how vast is the sum of them. Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains-of-sand. I thirst for You, my whole being longs,…for You; as if I were, in a dry and desolate land,…parched: where there is no water!”… Amen.

“You Father, are my reservoir,…and Your Son, (Jesus); is my spring. He feeds me, with Your living-water. It is true, Your Son quenches my thirsting soul. He refreshes me, encourages me,…and; with His blood, has washed me clean,…in: Your eyes, dear Father!”… Amen.

“May you, (dear-reader and friends), drink-deeply and share this water,…with; everyone who thirst!”… Amen. Folks, our living-God,…is; most glorified in us, when we are most,…satisfied: in His Son!...

Blessed are those, who hunger and thirst,…for righteousness; for they will be filled!...(see, Matthew 5:6 ). His Son, our King,…will; guide you always. He will satisfy your needs, and will strengthen your frame. You, will be like a spring,…whose waters; never fail.

Please read, (Isaiah 58:11 ). Remember always, that,…what we are, to others; His Father-in-Heaven, shall also be,…with us. Blessed, are the merciful,…for they; will be shown, Mercy!... (read, Matthew 5:7 ). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:33 pm

“TO-YOU,…MERCY,…GIVERS!”…

Folks, the poor in spirit,…become; citizens of a Heavenly-Kingdom!... Mourners,…are comforted. The meek and humble, inherit the New-Earth!... It is interesting, that the promise to the Merciful,…is; slightly different. The Merciful, receive exactly,…what; they have given,…Mercy!...

Mercy receivers,…should be mercy-givers. The reverse is true, as well. Those who offer mercy, with an open-heart and open hands,…enjoy; the limitless Mercy-of-God!... I for one, am most glad,…to; be a recipient of Almighty-God’s own, Mercy!... His tender Mercy, has melted away,…my previous bitter; and stony-heart. I have been changed, into a generous and forgiving person!...

I pray,…that; “My reading-audience, today and everyday hereafter,…will grow; in their spiritual understanding, of these mentioned virtues,…and; that each one of you, will become Mercy-Givers,…who: ultimately shall take delight, in the Mercy,…of our living-God!”… Amen.

“May we all, be merciful in all our family,…interactions; and understand our own need, for mercy and our Creator’s willingness,…through His Son, (Jesus): to give it!”… Amen.

Merciful-Father,…”Help us, to become selfless,…Mercy-Givers!... Help my dear-readers and friends, on their own journey,…to experience; Your Great-Love and to be transformed, totally,…by: Your generosity!”… Amen.

Folks, be Merciful,…just as; Your Father-in-Heaven, is Merciful…(see, Luke 6:36 ). Heavenly-Father, I close this passage,…by asking; that You, have Mercy on me. Yes, me,…a wretched-sinner!”…Amen. (please read, Luke 18:13 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:55 pm

“COME-FIND,…WHAT,…I-HAVE-TODAY!”…

Please know this. A blameless person, is someone who speaks with,…much sincerity and honesty; from the heart and does (Not) indulge, in slander and insults. He or she, in no way,…harms; his or her neighbor. We also, honor and keep,…God’s-Word; and we also, are most generous,…in our dealings!...

Too often, the opposite of these qualities,…is exactly; the sins we hide, most. What we call, and label as,…”little-sins”; can actually cause, great harm to the very people,…we love: and it can also, hinder our worship. Facing our transgressions, really hurts!... Confessing our sins,…is humbling and risky. Our hidden sins, pose a horrific threat,…to; our peace-of-mind. Confession is our first-step, toward wholeness. It’s the only step, that begins to bring,…real-healing!...

Heavenly-Father,…”I am an expert, at hiding my sins,…from; everyone else, except You. Although I hide them, even from myself,…Your eyes; see all-things. Yet, despite this truth,…You; still love me. I only prolong my own suffering, and create great distances,…in our relationship; when I deny, rationalize and excuse my sins,…away!”... Amen.

Father-in-Heaven, I pray that; “My reading-audience, will be honest about their wretched selves. May they learn, the true benefits,…of; examining their inner-spirit. May their private confessions, to You,…dear Father; bring them ever closer, to Your Son’s Light,…so they too: can find forgiveness and healing, as I have….today!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm

“UNITED-WE-STAND,…DIVIDED-WE-FALL”…

When I have learnt, to love Jesus better,…than my earthly-acquaintances; I shall have then, loved my earthly-acquaintances,…even much better so: than I do, right-now,…today!...

Folks, don’t allow your hearts,…to be divided. Dividing our hearts, never works. The pursuit of money, quickly divides our hearts. The cravings for status, power, possessions, comfort,…or control; completely distracts us, and drains the life,…from: our personal relationship, with the Son-of-God!...(Christ-Jesus)!...

Seeking fulfillment and satisfaction, in this fleeting and most temporal life,…while at the same time; ignoring our bond with Jesus, leaves us running-in-circles,…that: go nowhere. Before long, our dysfunctional behavior,…inflicts pain; everywhere we go. One morning, we suddenly wake-up completely disconnected from our Lord,…empty and depressed; we are left, with little,…but: regret and nagging questions!...

“How could this have happened?”… “How, did I get here?”... “Jesus and I, used to be so close!”... The answer is simple. We allowed our hearts, to be divided. We shared with another, the affection that is rightly,…Christ’s!...

We gave to another, the time and energy,…that; belongs to our Redeemer!... (Jesus-of-Nazareth, His Name)!... Folks, an undivided-heart is an admirable goal,…for; the remainder of our spiritual-journey. May you, (dear-reader and friends), possess hearts,…fully-fixed; on the Son-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:20 pm

“FORGIVE,…MY-FICKLED,…HEART!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”It isn’t that my heart, is split,…in two; one part, devoted to You,…and; another part, devoted to this present-world. The real problem is, that my heart is fractured,…yes; shattered into millions of tiny pieces, each with a devotion to someone,…or: something else!”… Amen.

“Forgive me Father, for (“MY-FICKLED,…HEART”) and help me put the pieces,…back together, again. Please give me an undivided-heart. I pray, dear Father-in-Heaven,…that; my entire reading-audience, will resolve to loving You, (through and by the worship, of Your only begotten Son, Christ-Jesus); with all of their hearts, mind and souls,…and; to never allow anything, subtract from their loyalty to You,…our Creator: Jehovah!”… Amen.

“May we, (The Faithful-Believers), be whole and,…holy people; may our devotion to You, our living-God,…be unlike any; this present world, has ever seen. Guard our hearts, Father,…and; keep them, in the palm of Your Mighty-Hand!”… Amen.

Folks, life works,…when; we recognize that, Almighty-God has set,…His affections; on us, His adopted children, (defined as all those, who believe in His risen Son). The temptations that jeopardize our relationship,…with our living-God; can change, with the ages and stages,…of: this present-life.

So, in closing,…I say; search your hearts, and be silent,…when; you are on, your bed,…tonight. Because of our integrity, our Creator will uphold you, (dear-reader and friends); as we are set, in His very presence!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:50 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-ROSE,…PATTERNED-PRINCIPLES!”…

Folks, quietness,…allows room; for Almighty-God, to speak and/or to be,…silent: both, are gifts. Remember always, that after the Fire,…comes; a gentle-whisper. All is still, as I sit here,…on; my dining-room table. It’s 10:00 p.m. and quietness, saturates my apartment unit. The tick of our kitchen-clock, the hum of my electric,…floor-fan; and the soft-snoring of my 80 year old, mother,…in her bedroom: next-to-mine!...

This quietness, carves-out time,…for me; to think, to reflect, to pray,…and to write: to you, (dear-reader and friends). With this time, (from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, 5 days per week), I relish my solitude, (not to be mistaken, for isolation); I gaze into the various, Christian support literature books,…within my grasp; and begin to prayerfully develop, my next devotional passage!...

Turning my attention, inside myself,…I notice; streams of thoughts, beginning to develop,…bringing new-life; to the faded-follies, of my past. Today, I take in,…each detail; of the (“ROSE-PATTERNED-PRINCIPLES”),…of: our Prince-of-Peace!...

Yes, folks,…this evening; you’ve found me, once again,…in: my nightly routine. With a glass, of sweetened iced-tea,…I occupy my usual spot; in the wooden chair, on my dinette-set. And, as night falls,…and; the crickets outside, tune-up for my entertainment,…it’s just: you and me, and God!... Amen.

Your friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:10 pm

“THE-SILENCE,…BETWEEN,…WHISPERS!”…

Conversation is (Not), always necessary. Folks, I believe in our living-God,…although; rarely, will you find me,…attending these modern-day, churches. Have you never wondered, if quietness is the absence-of-noise,…or; if it’s the gentle voice, of our Creator,…calling us: to spend time, with Him?...

Remember always, that you are the true Temple,…where; He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), indwells. I truly believe, that there are facets-of-God,…we discover; only through, stillness. I have learned, my pivotal lessons-of-life,…in; quiet moments. It’s in this quietness, that I have received,…the most assurance; of my very own, forgiveness from Almighty-God!...

In quietness, we first come,…to; God’s own Throne!... In quietness and reverence, we first worshiped,…Him. In quietness, we (The Faithful-Believers), heard His call,…to serve. Today, It is in quietness,…that; I find real-peace, when I find myself,…troubled. In this silence, I remember to learn,…more; about the mind, of His only Son,…our Christ-Jesus!...

It is here, repeatedly,…that; I find healing, for my spirit. Quietness,…brings me strength. And rest, bestows peace. Are you, (dear-reader and friends); not tired of the endless commotion, and the unending demands,…heaped, on us: by affluence and technology?...

I yearn to return, to (“THE-SILENCE,…BETWEEN,…GENTLE-WHISPERS”),…of our living-God!... Yes, friends,…simply; be still… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 pm

“LOVE,…PRECEDES,…DISCIPLINE!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Save me, from the rush, rush,…rush; of this present-life. Help me, to remove myself from the constant,…busyness; that drowns-out, Your Son’s Voice!... Dashing here and there, is (Not) important,…anymore; but, listening to Your Son’s wisdom,…is. Father, Your written Word,…has become; my priority, in this life!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God, help my reading-audience,…today; to find quiet moments, when You will speak to them,…about: Your Father’s-Kingdom, at hand. May they all, men and women,…alike; make time alone, with You (our Saviour): their top priority. Help them grasp, the Joy of Your Father’s,…forgiveness. Reveal Yourself, to their hearts,…and; may we all, find true-rest for our spirits,…as we sit: in Your quiet presence!”… Amen.

Folks, we (The Faithful-Believers),…mistakenly believe; that our Lord, (Jesus) speaks to us,…only: through Earth-shaking events. Don’t associate quiet moments, with boredom. Teach yourself and others, that quietness,…is alive; with boundless possibilities!...

Remember always, that our living-God,…cuts-off; every branch that bears, no good-fruit. While, every branch that does,…bear good-fruit; He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), shall prune further,…so that: it will be even, more fruitful.

His Son, is our Vine,…we; are its branches, and our Creator,…does: all the pruning!... Don’t forget, that (“LOVE,…PRECEDES,…DISCIPLINE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:12 pm

“THIS-IS,…OUR,…SOURCE!”…

Folks, Almighty-God disciplines those,…whom; He loves. I do (Not), relish my future pruning. I am less eager, to watch others,…go; under-the-pruning-sheers. However, protecting them or resisting their pruning,…is(Not); a very loving thing, to do. Dear-reader and friends, pruning is always,…in our best interest; and is the only way, to be fruitful. The more severe, God’s-pruning,…the greater; the good-fruit!...

I myself, need more of our Divine-Gardener’s help, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); I need to submit to His discipline, and to further resist,…the desire; to intervene, when those I love,…are being pruned: knowing that they too, need to be prepared for a greater, fruitfulness. I shall today, willingly submit to my Maker’s discipline. For, this I know,…is; an indication of His earnest Love, for me. I won’t lose heart, when it occurs. I shall remain, as a result,…a fruitful-branch; in His Son’s-Vine, all because of His Father’s-Pruning!...

Yes, (dear-reader and friends), today,…I understand fully; that I can do nothing, apart from the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…my Vine!... I pray, “That my reading-audience, become fruitful for His Father’-Kingdom,…which; today is at hand!”… Amen.

May we all, submit freely,…to; the works of the Holy-Spirit!... Clip-away, anything that is unhealthy and draining,…our spiritual-lives; Sweet-Jesus!... For, only You,, Lord,…are; the truest source, of our vitality!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:16 pm

“OUR-FATHER,…DOES-ALL,…THE-PRUNING!”…

In the stump, of any vine,…there is much life, present. Our Jesus (The Son-of-God), is our true-Vine!... And, His Father-in-Heaven,…is; our Gardener. Our Creator, cuts off,…every branch; that’s in the Son, that bears no good-fruit, (keep in mind, that not all fruit, is good for consumption). Some fruit, even at maturity,…is thrown-away; because it’s no-good, for consumption!...

All the contrary, every branch that does bear good-fruit,…His Father-in-Heaven, (our living-God); does indeed prune, so that it will be,…even more fruitful…(see, John 15:1-2 ). I myself, have experienced much pruning,…and also know; that surely, there’s much more to come. Folks, pruning is very real,…and painful. Whether the pruning happens, to a person or to a grapevine,…what is left; is as important, as what has been,…cut-away!...

The stump, (which is to say, our Christ-Jesus), is all that is truly needed,…for we, (His branches); to climb the trellises-of-spring, to become the broad green-leaves of summer,…to display; the shocking yellow of the glorious fall,…and: to be heavy, at last,…with grapes. Sometimes it seems, that our lives,…have been chopped-down; to nothing. It is excruciating, messy and never,…pretty. Yet, strangely,…it is; a good place, to be. When all is gone, the Vine remains (Christ-Jesus)!...

He, is our promise. It’s all about, who is left,…at the end; and He, (Jesus) is enough for,…me!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, notice well this fact, that the Highest Authority to prune-away,…is exercised; by our Creator!... And, (Not), by His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... No, sir!... Jesus, here in this case,…does (Not) possess; the Power-to-Prune!... This right-to-prune, is held by Jehovah; (Not) by His Son!...

P.SS. Two separate and most,…distinct entities. Two levels of Celestial-Powers, and delegation exist here in this example. One is Superior to the other. The other, (meaning Jesus), is always in obedience to,...fulfilling His Father's will… And, by His own words, Jesus remains in complete “subjection”: to His Father-in-Heaven!... So, please,…let’s stop calling, Jesus: God, Himself!... Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, honor, glory and reverence. Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:51 pm

“AGAIN-AND-AGAIN,…TIME-AFTER-TIME!”…

Our Father-in-Heaven, chastens everyone,…He accepts; as His adopted, son and/or daughter. We, (The Faithful-Believers), shall not resent,…His rebuke. Folks, Earth is receding,…and Heaven, is approaching; this shall be, our crowning-day. Please read, (John 14:2 ). It is Jesus’ Father, who offers us,…a room; it is Jesus, who goes to His Father’s-House,…and it is there: He prepares, a place for you, (dear-reader and friends), and for me!...

Were this, (Not) to be so,…Jesus; would have told us, so!... I also am most convinced, that if Jesus,…indeed is God, Himself; (as so many, continue to erroneously profess), He would have simply told us,…so!... Yet, never did Jesus say,…”I am Your God!”… Folks, these Holy entities,…are (Not); about dishing-out more and more, confusion. The Devil, does a well enough job,…at that!...

All the contrary, (“AGAIN-AND-AGAIN,…TIME-AFTER-TIME”),….Jesus; makes it very clear, that it is His Father’s will,…that He: pursues the most and foremost, in all that He does. Yes, folks,…Jesus obeys; and nothing that He accomplishes, is ever outside of His Father’s will. Nothing, of any real lasting-value,…I might add.

Yet, here is where Satan’s finest work,…and his very own presence; exists the most. Yes, Lucifer resides within the misinterpreted, miscopied and ill-translated,…Word-of-God!... Yes, this cunning-serpent,…that old-dragon, himself; has duped millions for centuries on end, with man-made traditions and rituals,…and: with “doctrines-of-devils”, like the “Trinity-Doctrine!”…

The “Spirit-of-Stupor”, overshadows all those saints,…who; willingly allow themselves to be led astray, to believe this fabulous-lie. Those, who will (Not) seek,…examine, question; and research for themselves, remain gullible to the mainstream churches,…and: their false-Christ’s!...

Sad,…but true. Almighty-God, keeps all of these previously mentioned,…purposely; in a constant state-of-derision. Why?... Because, they do (Not),…in earnest; seek the Face of God. Delirious, this majority remains. (Yet, Praise God; there’s a small Remnant, who know the real truth)!...

Even to this day, the masses are hypnotized by their religious-leaders,…and their; exercised-sensationalism. Always seeking, to quench the thirst of all,…our five-physical-senses. Have you never questioned, whether indeed there’s more to God’s Word,…than; is being “spoon-fed”, to you on Sunday service?...

None of these people, previously mentioned,…want to muddy their surroundings. They may indeed realize, what I’m saying has some warranted value,…yet; they dare (Not), speak-out nor speak-up,…for fear: of losing their positions, within their communities. Peer-pressure,…is so strong. The yearning to belong, to what they perceive as being,…the “right-crowds”; the networking-connections, the business opportunities, the dating potentials (for you hounds, out there); all of these reasons, and more,…is why: they remain, in total derision!...

To worship our living-God, is simply secondary,…at best; to be seen, and praised by each other,…is truly: why many attend, these mainstream churches and their grand institutions. These very same, only practice “traditions-of-men”; which makes void and completely annuls, the true Word-of-God!... These have all, been duped into believing that God,…showers the Faithful; with material riches!...

They forget, that we worship,…the Son-of-God; Christ-Jesus, who was born,…homeless; persecuted all of His life. He led a nomadic lifestyle, and walked (didn’t ride, horses); everywhere He went. The very stars of Heaven, was His roof-top. And, He never had a firm, safe and warm place,…in which; to rest His head, nor call His Home!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:06 pm

“COULD-THIS,…BE-THE,…DAY?”…

Father,…”Heaven, is Your dwelling place. I cannot begin to imagine, the beauty of Your Home. Because of Your Son’s devotion, and sacrifices,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); will spend eternity, with You,…once-again. You, shall visit us,…in the cool; of each afternoon, as we occupy the New-Earth (yet, future)… I thank You, for the joy and peace,…that; fills my spirit, as I ponder on this reality!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Forgive me, for having spoken so little,…in my past; of this Heavenly-Hope, we as Christians possess,…yes, we: Your followers. I am thrilled, that we will be,…reunited; in a new-land, that needs no light,…for: You and Your Father, shall be all the Light,…we’ll ever need. May my reading-audience, and their thoughts,…be filled; with these truths. I ask that they, will look-forward,…in Faith; to all that You, Lord,…are preparing for those: who truly Love, Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

As sure as, there shall be,…a New-Heaven; may our hearts sing, knowing that,…in Christ-Jesus: we shall occupy, a new-earthly-home. May the biblical teachings, on this fact,…be our comfort; in future times, of sorrow. There is going to be, some major house-cleaning,…in both; Heaven and Earth. There’s a promise, of a New-Heaven and a New-Earth!... “Let Your will, be done on Earth,…as it is; in Heaven!”… This, His Son taught.

Yes, folks,….God’s will; is restored once again, to its original intended state,…by: His Divine-Design!... Some won’t like it… Then, again,…some, will… I pray, that you (dear-reader and friends); be one, who patiently awaits,…for our day: of true-reckoning!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...