Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "SMALL,...BUT CRUCIAL,...PARTS!"....

Post by Izzy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:25 pm

TITLED: "SMALL,...BUT CRUCIAL,...PARTS!"....

Our Heavenly Father, acts in History; as well in yours and mine. Not as a puppeteer, who set the scene and works the strings, but rather, as the great director. Who, no matter what role, fate casts us in,...He conveys to us somehow from His wings; only if we have our eyes, ears, and Hearts open; and sometimes even if we don't. How can we play those roles in a way to enrich and ennoble, the whole vast drama of things?... Including our own,...("SMALL,...BUT CRUCIAL,...PARTS"),...in it!...

We can gather our thoughts, but our Lord Jesus the Christ, gives the right answers. People may be pure in their own eyes, but the Lord examines our Hearts, as well our motives. Commit your work to our Christ, and then our plans will succeed!....

Our Creator, has made everything for His own purposes, even the wicked for punishment. We can make our plans, but the Maker of all things, determines our steps. We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they will fall...

Almost all good writing, begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere, so start by getting something, anything, down on paper. One friend says, the first draft, is the down draft,...you get it down. The second draft, is the up draft,...you fix it up. You try to say, what you have to say, more accurately. And the third draft, is the dental draft, where you check every tooth, to see if it's loose or cramped, or even decayed; perhaps and God help us,...even ending Healthy!...

Being free means,..."Being free for the other",...because the other, has bound me to him. Only in relationship with the other,...am I truly Free!...

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)
1337 Holcomb's Pond Court
Alpharetta, GA. 30022

E-Mail: Israelcaridad@yahoo.com

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "LIKE,...BEING,...BANISHED!"....

Post by Izzy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm

TITLED: "LIKE,...BEING,...BANISHED!"....

Would you, willingly overlook clear direction from God, that speaks directly to you, and where you are in life, right now?... Our Heavenly Father's guidance, is near at hand. He is not only our Authority, He is also our Author!....

As Almighty God, writes the stories of your life, He uses your past, to open up your future. It is our priviledge, to listen to our own story, so we can live Boldly, for the sake of the Greatest story, the good news of Jesus Christ!....

Our Creator, reveals Himself to us, and to others. Through the story, He has written in your life. One of the clearest indications of a flawed life, is its failure to give one, the sense of purpose and conviction necessary, to live life with an acceptable degree of optimism and resolve!....

Listen to what moves you, and read on, to discover the Passion which defines me. I think we ought to only read books, that wound and stab us. We need books which affect us like a disaster, that grieve us deeply, like the Death of someone we loved, more than ourselves!...

("LIKE,...BEING,...BANISHED"),...into forests far from everyone, like a suicide. A book, must be the axe, for the frozen sea, inside us. It is not an enemy who taunts me,...I could bear that. It is not my foes, who so arrogantly insult me,...I could have hidden from them!....

Instead, it is you,...my equal, my companion and close friend. What good fellowship we enjoyed, as we walked together, to the House of our Living God!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, GA. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "FOR THOSE,...WHO SLEEP,...ALONE!"....

Post by Izzy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 pm

TITLED: "FOR THOSE,...WHO SLEEP,...ALONE!"....

Ah,...to be Your instrument, O God; like Paul to the gentiles, like Philip to the eunuch, like Jesus to the World. To be Your instrument. To be like a scalpel, in the gentle hands of a surgeon, healing and mending!....

To be like a plow, in the weathered hands of a farmer, sowing and tending. To be like a scythe, in the sweeping hands of a reaper, gathering and using. To be an instrument, for noble purposes. To be honed and tuned, in sync with Your will, sensitive to Your touch!...

This, my God, is my Prayer today. Draw me from Your Fire, form me on Your Anvil. Shape me with Your Hands, and let me be Your Tool...

Within thirty (30) years, the message of Jesus Christ had entered every port, city, and courtyard of the World. It should have failed, but it succeeded. And it still succeeds. There are basically two (2) types of people, who engage in conversations. Those who want to communicate, and those trying to,..."Show-Off!"....

Happy are those, who have one companion, one relationship, which is not based on looks or performance. Are life and meaning, found only at the marriage altar?.... Is there no room at the Inn,...("FOR THOSE,...WHO SLEEP,...ALONE?")....

I was overwhelmed. Euphoric. Humbled, that One so Special, could return my Love. And grateful, that Almighty God, would give me, such a gift!....

Alpharetta, GA. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "I REFUSE,...TO,...RUMMAGE!"....

Post by Izzy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

TITLED: "I REFUSE,...TO,...RUMMAGE!"....

A relationship. It has more power, than any nuclear bomb, and more potential, than any promising seed. A great curtain, hung as a reminder, of the distance between God and mankind. It was like a deep chasm. God could have left it like that. He could have, you know. But, He didn't!....

Many have looked at Jesus, but few have seen Him. Is there any greater challenge, than that of stirring a Spirit, while in the clutches of defeat?... It takes a wise parent, to know when to push a son or daughter, out of the nest. It's painful, but it has to be done!....

Jesus answered once and for all, the aching dilemma of mankind; where is God, when we hurt?... Listening and healing, that's where He is. He cares. Until the cross, Satan held a cruel axe, over mankind's head. All feared, this axe of Death!....

No one, is free from the treachery of sudden Sin. This Demon of Hell, can scale the highest monastery wall, penetrate the deepest Faith, and desecrate the purest home. Don't go to God with options, and expect Him to choose one of your preferences. Go to him, with empty hands, no hidden agendas, no crossed fingers, nothing behind your back!...

Even though my life is scarred with mistakes,...("I REFUSE,...TO,...RUMMAGE"),...through my trash heap of failures. I will admit them. I will correct them. I will press on. Christ Jesus, emerged from Death's tunnel, lifted a Triumphant Fist toward the Sky, and freed all, from the fear of Death!...

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, GA. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "A PLACE,...FOR,...MISFITS!"....

Post by Izzy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:19 pm

TITLED: "A PLACE,...FOR,...MISFITS!"....

Have the courage of a Giant, and the Heart of a Child. Develop and unquenchable Loyalty, toward our Lord,..."Jesus Christ". It's the weariness, that comes just before we give-up. Mankind, must have something larger than Death, or Death takes mankind!....

Jesus had,...("A PLACE,...FOR,...MISFITS"). In His Book, the last becomes First, and even the loser, has value. Have you ever noticed, how many people want to be right, before God?...

It's hard to be without light, in a dark World. Judas Iscariot, bore the cloak of Religion, but he never knew the heart of our Christ. In the search for Truth, the means often become the end. The most Deadly trick of Satan, is not to rob us of answers. It's to steal our questions!....

We can't put new life, into an old life-style. The inevitable tragedy occurs. The new life, is lost. Should God place you on His Anvil, be thankful. It means, He thinks you're still worth re-shaping!....

The True character of a person, is not in momentary heroics, but in the thump-packed humdrum, of day-to-day living. In the right hands, we can find Peace, even in the Storm!....

When all we have to face is Death, and all we have to remember are memories; Jesus' Victory and God's forgiveness, will be the only things that matter. How vital it is , that we keep a finger on the pulse of our own lives. How critical, these times of self-examination and evaluation!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "GLORIOUS,...JUBILANT,...SONG!"....

Post by Izzy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm

TITLED: "GLORIOUS,...JUBILANT,...SONG!"....

Eternal God, see what has happened to me. My Soul is beaten down inside of me. And I don't know what to do. All that I built during the years, is destroyed. As simply as if someone turned over a glass of water, on the ground. Come to my rescue, Lord. Come and deliver us!...

Look at all these evildoers, who are enjoying our goods. They looted our house, they took our goods. My throat is tight. My Heart bleeds, when I see our situation. I don't understand why in one wink, I lost everything. Look, Lord at all the evil, that is killing me. How long, will You leave me in this situation?....

And the Father, will dance over us, in Joy. He will take delight in whom He Loves. Is that a choir I hear, singing the praises of God?... No, our Lord Himself, is exulting over us, in song. And He will Joy over us, forever. My soul, will make its boast, in Almighty God. For He has answered all our cries!...

His Faithfulness to me, is as sure as the dawn of a new day. Awake my soul, and sing. Let my Spirit rejoice in my Maker. Sing, O daughter of Zion, with all of your Heart. Cast away fear, for we have been restored. Put on the garment of Praise, as on a festival day. Join with the Father in,...("GLORIOUS,...JUBILANT,...SONG"). Our Creator, rejoices over us, in song!....

Surviving the Storms of life, can help lead the way to recovery. We speak honestly, of what it means to cry out to God, and to discover His shaping, healing presence. There is Hope for recovery, no matter, what trauma you have been through. Learn our Lord's Ways and refuse to be held captive by Tragedy!...

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

E-mail: Israelcaridad@yahoo.com

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "THESE,...QUIET,...THINGS!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 pm

TITLED: "THESE,...QUIET,...THINGS!"....

Father, help me never to feel alone, at any time; but always to know You are with me. Give me many opportunities to serve You and to show forth my Love, for You!....

Have you ever had life, whisper to you, that you are a part of all that is good?... That you can rise above all your afflictions, rise above every limitation, lift over the clouds of sorrow and despair, and bloom as beautifully as anything made?....

Have you heard your own wordlessness acknowledge with deepest appreciation for your every blessing and the Joy of being alive in all,...("THESE,...QUIET,...THINGS?")...

A poor life this is, if full of worries, we have no time to stand and stare. There is a time to plant and a time to reap. The Heart, like the soil, has its favorable seasons!....

Many, are afraid of experiencing their anger, for fear that it may spark a flaming torment, which will rage out of control. The longer anger has been inhibited, the larger the pile. The best way to handle anger and rage, is in doses; small manageable doses. It just doesn't work, to deal with all of your anger at once!....

Face this anger, discover its real source, identify whether it's valid or not; decide whether you want it in your life anymore. Say good-bye to it, and tell it,..."you are no longer needed". Do you have a safe place, to vent your anger?.... It's healthy to create a safety zone, for yourself!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "A TITANIC,...TESTIMONY!"....

Post by Izzy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

TITLED: "A TITANIC,...TESTIMONY!"....

Suffering and affliction, are but a doorway, not a house to dwell in; and the place they lead us to, is blessed indeed!...

Beyond our addictions,...we yearn to belong completely and unreservedly to God. Suffering, is our living God's tool, to expose our false belief; and the mess, is intended to drive us back to the only sure Hope, we can have!....

Everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus, will be persecuted...(2nd. Timothy 3:12). Self-righteousness, is a deadly anesthetic, which can deaden our conscience to the ugliness of our actions and attitudes. Enduring our Trials and Testing creates,...("A TITANIC,...TESTIMONY")... As well, becomes a vibrant marker, of our Faith!....

We must beware of the warped Spirituality that separates the Spiritual Life, from our life of caring for others. Social Mercy begins with the freedom we have, because our Maker is so generous. It is based on obedience to Him, and depends on our Creator's Love, for His failing children!....

If our Faith, begins and ends with you,...then you are missing the truly profound experience of working with our Heavenly Father, in making a difference in a needy person's life. Our Maker, forbids all instances of revenge, without any exception. Simply because all revenge, is of the nature of poison!....

Give-up your grudge and excercise the discipline of Forgiveness!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

E-mail: Israelcaridad@yahoo.com

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS!"....

Post by Izzy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 pm

TITLED: "I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS!"....

I Pray that I may be reasonably happy in this life and Supremely Happy with You forever, in the next,...Amen!....

Dear Father, thank You for Your Love, and for Your freely given Grace. Help me model Your Ways when,...("I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS"),...to those I have hurt and offer my forgiveness to those who have injured me. Help me to set aside my selfishness and speak the Truth in Love!....

I Pray that I would focus only on my part, my responsibility in the issue. I know that I can forgive others because You first Forgave me. Thank You for Loving me. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Dearest Jesus, I Pray for willingness, to evaluate all my past and current relationships. Please show me the people who I have hurt and help me become willing to offer my amends to them. I Pray for Your perfect timing, for taking this action. I ask all these things,..."In Your Precious Name",...Amen!....

Show me Your will, Dear God; in working on my short-comings. Help me not to resist the changes that You have planned for me. I need You,..."To direct my steps". Help me stay in today, and not to get dragged back into the past, or lost in the future. I ask You to give me the Power and the Wisdom, to make the very best I can, out of today. In Christ's Name,...I Pray!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "COME,...CLEAN!"....

Post by Izzy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 pm

TITLED: "COME,...CLEAN!"....

Heavenly Father, You know my past, all the good and the bad things which I have done. I ask that You give me the strength and the courage, to list those things, so that I can,..."Come Clean",...and face them and the Truth. Please help me reach out to others, whom You have placed along my road to recovery!....

I have tried to,..."Fix",...and,..."Control",...my Life's hurts, hang-ups and habits, all by myself. I admit that, by myself, I am powerless to change. I need to begin to believe and receive Your Power, to help me recover. You Loved me enough, to send Your Son to the Cross, to die, for my Sins!....

Help me be open to the Hope that I can only find in Jesus, our Christ. Please help me, to start living my life, one day at a time. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Today, I want to turn my life, over to You. I ask You, to be my Lord and my Saviour. You are the One and only, Higher Power. I ask that You help me start to think less about me and my will...

I want to daily turn my life and my will, over to You, to daily seek Your Direction and Wisdom for my life. May my Victory over my circumstances, help others as they see Your Power at work, in changing my life. Help me, to do Your Will, always. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die for my Sins, so I can be forgiven. I'm sorry for my Sins and I want to live the rest of my life, the Way You want me to. Please put Your Spirit, in my life, to direct me,...Amen!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "NO,...SEASON,...WASTED!"....

Post by Izzy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:17 pm

TITLED: "NO,...SEASON,...WASTED!"....

Daybreak, night-fall; swiftly the years fly by, one season succeeds another, bringing its share of Joy and Sorrows. How fast the days and the months, as well the seasons go by. And each, leaves its impact, on our individual lives. We are a part of the seasons, and the seasons are a part of us!....

There are lessons to be learned from each season, and great beauty to be enjoyed. Each season, with its infinite variety, plays its own part. We see a consistent blending and overlapping; for this, we are glad. Too much change, all at once, is too harsh. We accept transition and change more gracefully, when it is gradual...

("NO SEASON,...COMES TO US,...WASTED"). Spring, is planting, sprouting, budding. Summer, is cultivating, developing, growing. Autumn, is yielding, ripening, harvesting. Winter, is resting, reckoning, completing. Changes are inevitable. Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring. They come to us all. And we must learn to accept them, just as we accept the,..."Seasons of the Heart!"....

In the land of the living, we aught to have a root. Let our root, be there. That root, is out of sight; its fruits may be seen, but the root cannot be seen. Our root, is our Charity; our fruits are our works. It is needful, that thy deeds, proceed from Charity; then is thy root, in the land of the living!....

The longer one lives, the more we come to realize that the simple things of life,...are best!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "BEFORE,...IT'S TOO,...LATE!"....

Post by Izzy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 pm

TITLED: "BEFORE,...IT'S TOO,...LATE!"....

Sometimes, we resent the changes in our lives. They seem so unnecessary. We treat them as intruders, but like the seasons, before we can experience anything worthy and produce anything worth reaping, we must move out of Winter and into Spring!....

Changes, like the wind, must be endured for a time. But, if we are patient, we are sure to understand and perhaps even like,…the results. At times, my Heart cries out with longing, to see All Things. If I can get so much pleasure from mere touch, how much more beauty must be revealed, by sight. Yet, those who have eyes, apparently see little. The panorama of color and actions, which fills our World, is taken for granted!....

Joy, is one of the greatest gifts, within the power of any of us, to bestow; particularly in these troubled days, when our World is full of fear and suspicion; and men's minds and Hearts are anxious. I no longer have to put my Living God, into every thing I do: I find Him,..."Already There". His Love permeates with gentle pressure, the most,..."Hidden Seams",...of my being; smoothing out, every wrinkle, bringing it into closer conformity, to the shape of His original pattern, for my life!...

An acknowledged Christ, transforms a committed way, and blends Heaven and Earth, as words and music, make a song. If I had twenty-four (24) hours for living, the things that don't matter, could wait. I'd play with my Loved Ones, and hear all their stories. I'd tell you,..."I Love You",...("BEFORE,...IT'S TOO,...LATE!")....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "WHY DOES IT,...ESCAPE,...SO MANY?"....

Post by Izzy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

TITLED: "WHY DOES IT,...ESCAPE,...SO MANY?"....

Love, never fails. As each of us journey through life on this Earth, we are faced with many Trials, Temptations and Heartaches. Though you be a Saint or a Sinner, life in general is hard. Everyone,...makes mistakes. In most cases, restitution and reconciliation is attempted, sometimes with success, but most times,...without!....

But, what makes the difference?.... I am convinced it is Love, that will always make the difference. But, it takes Love on both sides of any issue, to be able to resolve differences. Where does Love, come from?.... Why do people fall in Love?.... How do we get Love?.... And,...("WHY DOES IT,...ESCAPE,...SO MANY?")....

From all my experiences, I have come to some conclusions about Love. If I can somehow communicate what I have discovered, I believe it will be a tremendous help to all who read this passage. I want to address the greatest problem within mankind as a whole, and that is a lack of Real Love, for one another!....

The Apostle John, reminds us about this...(see 1st. John 3:11). When we possess the Love of God in our Hearts, we walk in Forgiveness; despite not understanding often, why things have happened. Still, we walk in Love!....

There are many, who want to be perfect, because they believe that they will then have the same power that Jesus has; but, we will never attain unto perfection, unless we walk in God's Love. Let us not rejoice in iniquity, nor think evil of our brethren. Love, for one another, will never allow the Enemy to destroy our Unity. Look at yourself today. Do you still have trouble forgiving someone,..."Who has done you Wrong?"....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!"....

Post by Izzy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 pm

TITLED: "THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!"....

I believe, that now is the time to come to the place, where we Love each other, as much as we Love,...our Lord Jesus the Christ. We are all being tried. You will have Enemies. But remember,...("THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!")...

How can we ever enjoy the power of Forgiveness, if we never have anyone to Forgive?.... And Love, is the only resource we have, to draw Forgiveness from. Without it, you will always be the one, that our Adversary can use, to destroy others!....

We talk about one another and run one another down, because we don't Love one another. Love, is the Key, to perfection. It is the well, from which we can all draw from,...to find contentment and Peace!....

Let's look at one another, for a moment. I am not perfect. I have many faults. I have failed Almighty God many times, over my past 50 years of life; but He has never failed me. Pray for me, as I will for you. Let us believe wholeheartedly, that our Creator will deliver us!....

"God Forgives and Forgets"... He does not bring-up our past, and accuse us with it. That is strictly the work of the Enemy. Satan, is our Accuser,...my dear brethren. It is in our Trials, that we need someone, to reach-out to us and show us Kindness and Love,...the most!....

It is our Greatest Prayer in Hope, that when others see our Forgiveness, Patience and Love,...they will also come around. Remember, Love is of God and everyone that Loves, is born of God!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "BECAUSE,...OF OUR,...CHAINS!"...

Post by Izzy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 pm

TITLED: "BECAUSE,...OF OUR,...CHAINS!"...

We, who are strong, ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us, should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. For even Christ, did not please Himself...(Romans 15:1-3). Become centered on the freedom of Christ's provisions, which enable us to Love God, by serving others instead of being obsessed about our own religious achievements!....

Nowhere, does our affection seem obligatory. Have your concern for others, to be real. Take your Passion for Christ Jesus, several steps further than modern society believes, is healthy. Don't just Love Christ, but rather consider yourself to be completely consumed by your commitment to our Saviour!....

Our Christ-like life, is not simply about practicing impeccable morality and overcoming temptation and faithfully performing a few Spiritual disciplines. We are invited to join our Lord, in living for the Glory of the Father, instead of for our own reputation. We are called, to give ourselves over to the Salvation and Sanctification of Christ's Bride!....

This self-forgetfulness, is the most genuine mark of True Faith, the evidence of Almighty God's Merciful Grace, in our lives. Are we so busy with personal, individual pursuits that,..."Our Passion For Our Prince",...has dimmed?.... Let us focus on our preoccupation, and in so doing, we shall learn to rejoice in our Suffering!....

("BECAUSE,...OF OUR,...CHAINS"),...others are encouraged to speak!....(Colossians 1:24;...Philippians 1:14).

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022