Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:19 pm

“IT’S-TIME,…TO-TAKE,…THE-VICTORY!”…

We-are-those, well able to withstand,…Satan’s own; fiery-darts!...

We trust God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); when He says, He will deliver us!...

Yes, even if it may take-a-while. We are this, Church-of-Christ!... And, we need to be praying for,…one-another. Friends, this present world has never seen so much,…violence; as it is seeing, today. Why?...(read, Revelation 12:12).

Satan knows, his time is almost over…(verse, 13).

His first target, is our Church-of-Christ!... Expect nothing different, under the Sun. Expect this, to be most,…true. Satan’s rule, is about up. Now, is not the time,…to give-up. No, sir!... Now, is the right-time to take,…the Victory!...

God, will protect His chosen-remnant, (verse, 14).

Folks, events are poised to explode,…in this planet; people are about to get, a rude-awakening and finally come-to-know,…their Maker!... Unfortunately, it all happens through the worst sufferings,…ever. Who-of-you, really understands,…God’s-purposes?...

How, can all the conflicting ideas,…of this present-age; ever come to unite?...

Ours, is a God-of-Justice!... And, He holds us responsible-and-accountable,…for the many Truths; which He is revealing to us, (who, believe). We are those, who simply proclaim,…because-He-reveals!... It’s our duty-and-obligation.

Many, will never be part of this Kingdom-of-God!... Why?... Simply, because,…it’s too, demanding. So, they think!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
315351_th.jpg
315351_th.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 362 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:05 pm

“ONLY-GOD,…REALLY-KNOWS!”…

Today, I want to share a little more about,…the third-horseman; mentioned in the Book of Revelation, regarding the apocalypse!...

This prophesied famine, will have its specific fulfillment. This rider and his, “Black-Horse”,…is ready to gallop; right-after the two-previous, horsemen. This famine, will cause an impact far beyond,…the historic and present-day; occurrences of our localized-famines!...

Immediately following and as a direct-result of, World-War III, (represented by the first-and-second horsemen, respectively) a great-famine, like none before it or ever again,…will strike, our Mother-Earth; with a frightening force and Fury!...

This time around, instead of only affecting war-torn regions,…or third-world-nations; it will affect the nations, considered to have always possessed,…blessed-birth-rights!...(Are you listening, America)?...

This calamity, will reduce wealthy nations,…to the same level; as the poorest. It is, almost unfathomable to many,…who have been spoiled; in our land-of-plenty. Yes, imagine experiencing such-stark-starvation,…ourselves!...

In, (Ezekiel 5:12); it reveals that, one-third of these once,…blessed-nations and their inhabitants; will be killed, in the opening-volleys,…of War!...

Yes, many of these people will die,…from the combined destructiveness; of the third-and-fourth, horsemen of the apocalypse. Back-tracking just a bit, to (Ezekiel 5:10); it describes our citizenry’s last, desperate act-of-survival,…Cannibalism!...

These prophecies-of-old, must wake us,…up!... The proud, haughty-look,…will melt; from the faces of our people. And, it will reduce countless others,…barely clinging-to-life; to scrounging through garbage-heaps and rubble, for their next,...meals!...

This great-famine will eventually spread, to every corner of God’s-Green-Earth!...

Will we, finally Repent,…in an unconditional-surrender; to Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... It shall manifest, in the form of,…every-known-knee; bowing to the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(read, Philippians 2:10).

Folks, our future appears very bleak,…but, there is still; one-hope!...

Our Creator, will hear-and-forgive anyone,…who will, Repent!... The only ones, promised divine-protection,…are those; who have yielded, to the God’s-Son!... And, to His Father’s-Ways!... Yes, I speak of,…Eternal-Life!...

Jesus, will intervene at His second-coming,…in order to Save humanity; from our self-destructive-deeds. Yes, ours,…sadly-enough; is a one-track mindset. Leading us, all,…to a self-imposed; extinction!...(read, Matthew 24:22).

I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends,…allow; the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, to continue feeding Your own,…spirit!”… Amen.

There is a world-wide famine, for God’s own written-word. Yet, none-of-this,…will ever, separate us; from the Father-and-Son!... What, will be the fate of all these,…false-religions?... What, shall be the rewards given,…to; God’s own people?...

Folks,…(“ONLY-GOD,…REALLY,…KNOWS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6360

Attachments
113478_th.gif
113478_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 356 times
331679_th.gif
331679_th.gif (3.67 KiB) Viewed 356 times
327091_th.gif
327091_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 356 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:20 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-PROPHECIES!”…

Friends, sad as this may be,…it is, also; most true!...

Our Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); must allow, the whole-of-mankind,…to go through; many terrible conditions, before we come-to-realize that,…Obedience: is what’s missing the most, in our personal-lives!...

Humanity, has caused its own misery,…by choosing; not to Obey, our Creator!...

Oh’, when will we finally realize,…that; only God’s-Way, is what really works?... Yet, today,…there is a brutal-reality; and in no way, is it a laughing-matter. Before, we are able to rid ourselves,…of all these, present-curses; the fourth, (4th) horseman of the apocalypse,…must bring-forth: many diseases and pestilence!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends. Just as our Sun, rises-and-sets. So, do the four, (4) horsemen,…of the apocalypse; continue to march steadily forward, unimpeded. It is imperative, that each-of-us,…takes heed; while there is still-time!...

This, “Pale-Horse”,…culminates the most traumatic-problems; mankind will rebelliously-endure!...(read, Revelation 6:7-8).

This man on the, “Pale-Horse”,…symbolizes; globe-encircling-plagues. Soon to occur, within our modern-age. Multiple millions, will perish from sickness-and-diseases. Even, if they somehow survive the,…ravaging effects; of nuclear-bombardments and subsequent, starvation!...

This will bring, the total death toll,…of all, (4) horsemen; to one-fourth of all mankind. Today, our world population,…approximates (7 billion); so, we’re talking-about 2 billion-people,…conceivably. All-of-it, a direct result of our,…unabated rebellion; toward our living-God!...

Take a moment, and read for yourselves…(Deuteronomy 28:15, 21-22, 27-29).

In these verses-of-old, we see clearly and graphically depicted,…the utter hope-less-ness; of humanity. It shall suffer many, innumerable scourges. Remember that, Bible prophecies deals with our past and our future!...

Don’t ever forget, the duality behind prophecy!...

Have you, (dear-reader and friends), noticed that,…there are many; invisible bacterial-microbes, in existence within our world?... And, they are all,…out-witting; the best of researchers and doctors. Yes, these supposed professionals,…find themselves, today; at their wits end!...

These mutating bacteria, create unknown viruses!...

Completely out-stripping the greatest, scientists and their abilities to develop,…vaccines; effective enough to combat, these ever growing and developing,…drug-resistant-strains!...(read, Leviticus 26:22).

Mankind, is responsible for the extinction of hundreds,…if not; thousands-of-species, of God’s creatures. We, ourselves,…now face; our own grave-danger. The very jaws, of wild-animals. Yes, of even greater threat,…than merely being, bitten; merely out of self-defense!...

There is a soon-to-come, reality,…that; humans will be directly attacked-and-consumed, as part of a source of dwindling-food-chain. Some, may choose to dismiss such discussions,…as being, alarmist-and-unrealistic!...

But, shouldn’t we consider the possibilities?...

Given the fact, that these issues were specifically prophesied,…even by; the Son-of-God?... Not-only, will animals attack people,…for-food; they will also, become sickly-carriers of such mass killer,…diseases; as the bubonic-plague, (the Black-Death, of the Middle-Ages): not to mention, Rabies!...

Are we not, already neighbors with potentially,…rabid-vermin and animals; such as squirrels, rats, (just look at the current, rat-infestations occurring in the Great City of Chicago, Illinois); what about skunks and the many, bats and foxes?...

Wild bears, are commonly tracked,…scavenging for food; within Chicago’s own, city-limits!... Folks, it’s not unlikely,…this scenario; say, immediately following a nuclear-war and famine, (wide-spread). These infected animals, could come in contact with ordinary pets,…especially; our cats-and-dogs!...

In the end, the human population could quickly,…fall-prey, to either; rabid and/or ravenous-beast!...

Even-so. Just come, Sweet-Jesus!... Yes, just,…come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6420

Attachments
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 350 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:43 pm

“GOD,…HELP-US,…ALL”…

Folks, the threat-of-extinction,…looms-large; for all of our global-societies. And, it’s just beyond the visible,…horizon!...

Even, old-diseases from our past,…since our previous, World-Wars I & II; these very same, are today making a come-back. Silently-but-deadly so, they are returning after more than,…80 years; of being previously eradicated!...

Trench-fever, among the homeless is spreading by lice. Especially common, in World-War I…

This disease is rare, during peace-time. Although it has been found, in “AIDS”,…patients; in most recent-years…(reference source: The New-England Journal of Medicine…February 16, 1995 – issue).

When looking at statistics, about “AIDS”,…it is easy; to miss the physical suffering, of those infected people,…and to overlook; the mental and emotional anguish, of those who surround,…the afflicted-victims!...

It’s easy, to skip past the facts,…surrounding the infants; born,…(“HIV-Positive”),…and those, whose parents die: leaving the newborns, as orphans!...

In other words, the impact of this disease,…alone; is much deeper, than just the number which it,…infects. The toll, on the lives of the people involved,…is; immense. Not to mention, “AIDS”,…considerable-economic impacts!...

Friends, our world has too many,…existing problems, already; to try now, to satisfactorily deal with new,…rising ones; that seem to pop-up, without warnings!...

(“GOD,…HELP-US,…ALL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 348 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

“TO-YOU,…REMNANT,…CLASS!”…

Friends, in America,…Health-Care; remains a controversial subject, among our law-makers!...

Billions-of-dollars, are being spent,…annually!...

Yet, tens-of-thousands, (if not, more); remain without insurance and/or under-insured. To make matters worse, today it seems like we truly live,…in a small-world; after all…

Cancer, Leukemia, Diabetes, Heart-Disease. The list goes, on-and-on,…of woes, afflicting; our national-and-international communities. Let-alone, a strong possibility of a nuclear-holocaust. Our Great and Loving Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); sustains our known, Universe!...

And, He takes no delight,…in His children’s; sufferings!...

It grieves Him, to know of the many lives,…soon-to-be, lost; as His Son, returns upon our Earth!... Why, have we become such,…a disobedient, people?...

Our rebellion, is most evident in the ways,…in which we; continue to serve other, lesser-gods!...(yes, your house, your car, your boat, your jewelry, etc.,etc…). These, and much more,…have become; your gods!...

And, at the same time,…we refuse to admit; the error of our ways. Inevitably, unrepentant we’ve become. We, willingly have trampled all-over,…God’s-Word!... As the majority of people, still won’t Repent!...

The masses, will not. But, a small minority,…will.

Yes, we are that,…small-remnant-class. God’s chosen few, who surrender our all,…freely submitting; our will, unto the Father-and-Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 346 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 346 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 346 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:21 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”...

Be most cautious, regarding the over-use of your cell-phone... Many, today,…are caught-up; in having to answer it, every time it rings... We've become slaves-in-bondage, to a small apparatus!...

The Devil's, in all the details... I don't want you to think, I'm some kind of strange individual,…it's just that; I've learned to live, with much, much,...less.

I don't expect for anyone, to follow in my foot-steps... We each, have our own pattern of life,…to live. I personally, have no need of a cell-phone... It's most humbling, to say the least... But, I have adapted,…as necessary...

I'm praying for your, much needed situation,…to improve, your own independence; and to break-away, just a bit,…from this: so called, (“Phono-Phobia)”!...

(Defined as the inability, to live without, constantly using; our cell-phones)…

Friends, nothing's easy for any of us,…it's not supposed, to be. Otherwise, we wouldn't ever turn to God,…for His; Mercy-and-Help!...

I don't draw a salary of any kind, ironically enough I've used my time,…during these last 17 years, of my adult life; to study, with much due-diligence,…God's-Word!...

I've sat with various denominational groups, for these last 17 years,…and it's been most recently; (during these last 7 years), that,…I've stepped-up: publicly-pronouncing, my own,…compelling-convictions!...

Perhaps not all, but most churches,…are simply; organized religion, at its best. This much, I’ve learned-to-reduce!...

These very same, never deviating from a set-forth agenda,…script-and-doctrine; taught to those, who call themselves,…pastors, preachers: priests and the like. These boys, from their seminary colleges,…know nothing; other than, to follow what they have been taught!...

So, as to not jeopardize,…their own; income-and-welfare!...

In contrast, I respond to no one,…except; the very Son-of-God!...

And, yes,...He; miraculously and beyond words, comes thru with meeting,…our daily needs: accordingly. This suffices for me, as I've come to learn,…thru my studies, that; only the meek, (defined as those, well-able to long-suffer, with a patient-endurance): shall inherit the promised, New-Earth,...soon-to-come!... Amen.

I will pray, with regards to your specific needs, (dear-reader and friends); as you share, yourselves with me. Just, trust God always,...He is Faithful; to those, He calls,…His own!...

I'm convinced, that many of you,…suffer from stresses; primarily caused by, (as I receive, of the Spirit); the very constant-and-incessant use, of your cell-phones!...

Folks, consider,…curbing-its-use; put it aside, by 9:00 p.m.,…each-night: at the latest... And, advice your dear-ones, (family-and-friends); of your intents!...

This in itself, will help you...unwind, from that constant need; to be letting everyone know, your every move,...all-the-time... Remember, you own the cell-phone. It doesn't own,…you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 337 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:22 pm

“WHAT,…LIES,…AHEAD?”…

Friends, it appears that,…millions; see the signs-of-these-times, but they don’t act,…upon: any of them!...

We’ve failed to heed-the-warnings, to turn-back to Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

These very same, will be like cattle,…driven; to their very own, slaughter. Completely oblivious to,…(“WHAT,…LIES,…AHEAD”); of them. None of these, whom I speak of,…recognize the four, (4) horsemen; of the apocalypse!...

Yes, it seems that this world’s religious-deceptions,…its wars; famines-and-pestilence, will continue unnoticed,…because: these very same, have been completely,…“Stupefied!”…

Folks, Almighty-God wants true-repentance. From our beginnings, God intended for us,…to develop ourselves; spiritually. Except for these very days, be shortened,…no flesh; would be Saved!...(read, Matthew 24:22).

These protected-elect, are a small-remnant-class of individuals!... (I pray, that you be one of them).

Yes, we are those,…who, hold-fast; to our Creator’s Revealed Truths!... And, we Obey!... (read, Revelation 3:10; 12:14).

This very small, cadre-of-leaders,…will be preserved; in an ultimate place-of-safety, of God’s own choosing. I believe that, it will be,…away from; Metropolitan areas. That’s-right!... It shall be, in the Wilderness,…where we, (Jesus—Faithful-Followers); will receive our final-training, (spiritually-speaking): prior to Jesus’ own return!...

There can be, no greater concern for us,…than to, strive-daily; in complying with our Maker’s own, set-forth terms, standards-and-principles,…in order to survive: the mayhem symbolized, by these four, (4) horsemen of the apocalypse!...

This vision, will soon be a reality for everyone,…who, refuses; to submit to our Heavenly-Father!...

With a patient-endurance, we shall overcome,…as we; willingly yield our naturally stubborn, hearts-and-minds,…to fulfill: the very will of God!...

Doom-Sayers, only tell of how bad,…things will eventually, get. But, despite all these hard truths,…I’m here; to tell you, (dear-reader and friends), of how much better,…everything: will soon be. So, hang-in there. Jesus is coming soon!...

He returns with recompense-and-rewards, for the Faithful. No. It’s not all, gloom-and-doom!...

His Father-in-Heaven, is set-on giving us,…the Joy; we have continually, sought-after since our very first-day,…of conversion. Yes, our living-God will mercifully end,…the deadly-sweep; of the four, (4) horsemen. This will occur, just before they eradicate mankind,…from-off; the very face of this Earth!...

Yes, in that Day and on that,…Hour; humanity, (what’s left-of-it), shall consist of those, who possess,…child-like attitudes. Easily, lending themselves to be molded into,…new-vessels; unto righteousness!...

Glory-to-God, in the highest!...

May His,…”Shekinah-Glory”,…over-shadow your entire household; today, tomorrow and forever-more!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
15555122_1819814638277502_556507327_n.jpg
15555122_1819814638277502_556507327_n.jpg (95.98 KiB) Viewed 335 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Thank you all, for your spiritual-support; just know that, it is to Almighty-God,...that we give: all the Glory, today, tomorrow and forever-more!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
23559482_1184057508393201_8339815005543416004_n.jpg
23559482_1184057508393201_8339815005543416004_n.jpg (31.55 KiB) Viewed 334 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:13 pm

“PLEASE,…PAY-THIS,…FORWARD!”…

Who of you, will humble yourselves,…enough, for Almighty-God; (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), to reveal Himself to you,…spiritually?...

There is not much time, left!...

(Read, Habakkuk 2:14)… This is my mission. To fill this Earth, with the knowledge of,…God’s-own-Glory!... As the waters, cover our seas. I shall be here, sharing The Son’s gospel-message,…with regards to; His Father’s-Kingdom, still being at hand,…for your: grasping!...

Yes, folks!... As of today, it is still,…very much, available; for whom-so-ever, wills!...

The Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); has chosen you-and-me, (dear-reader and friends),…for this: commissioned work. Will you accept this duty-and-obligation?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

None of what we do, is in vain. We are here, today,…to fill this hurting-and-lost, world; with God’s-Truths!... Through this Internet, we are well-able to reach-out,…to all four, (4) corners; of God’s-Green-Earth!...

And, with your help,…dear-reader and friends; we shall,…(“PAY,…THIS,…FORWARD”); by sharing with others,…freely, what we ourselves: have freely-received!... Amen.

No Mosque, to uphold. No Cathedral, to keep-clean and maintain. No Church-or-Chapel, to fill with paying-customers. No plate, to pass-around. No collections, to keep building-costs,…down. No, sir!... None, what-so-ever.

We are that, Church-of-Christ!... And, with its,…many-member-body; we shall keep-on-giving!... Freely!...

Yes, we shall do unto others,…as we desire, others; to do unto us. These very same, are first-and-foremost,…in our; daily-prayers. Why?... Simply, because,…we are those children; of the,…Most-High-God!...

The One-and-Only!... As, there is no other,…Living-God!...But,…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)!...

By demonstrating our own Love, to one-another,…this entire world; shall come-to-know, that we belong to our Father-in-Heaven!... It’s why His Son, was sent down to us. To “Bear-Witness”, of His Father’s-Kingdom and Truths!... So, that the whole world,…would know; that Jesus, Loves His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

We hold, no Greater-Power,…than our own, Love; given freely, unto all-others. It is, an unbreakable bond,…which we possess; exercised of free-will. Ours, is the largest audience possible. Our God, does (Not), dwell inside any,…man-made buildings!... (Just look, at what’s happening,…within; all of these, supposed-places-of-worship).

Folks, God’s (de-facto), presence,…is lacking. Truth-be-known. He, either indwells with your own Spirit,…inside-of-you; or He, does (Not)!...

We, worship the Son-of-God,…who; claimed-and-held, the very stars of Heaven,…as His, nightly-roof: over-head. Although, Jesus did not carry a second tunic, (nor a change of clothes); He urges us, to not be stripped-off,…our spiritual-clothing!...

We, will be known,…as those, who-sport; fine-linen. Yes, white-as-snow!... Washed in the very blood, of God’s own,...”Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

We, today have been transformed by,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His uttered truths, transcends all that is considered,…surreal-and-sublime!... And, it is my duly-sworn-duty,…to circulate; His Father’s wish, for us,…all.

Repent-and-Receive, your eternal-tomorrow!... Ask, and it shall be given unto you. But, you must first,…implore, God’s-Forgiveness!... Knock, and the Son,…shall open; doors-of-understandings, (spiritually)!...

And, seek-in-earnest. For, one-day, (in the not, too-distant-future); we shall finally see, the very Face-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112507_th.gif
112507_th.gif (45.86 KiB) Viewed 331 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm

“WILL,…YOU,…DARE?”…

Beware of the Beast, that looks like the,…Lamb-of-God!...

But, he shall speak,…as-a-Dragon!... (Read, Revelation 13:11)…

Folks, although the War has been fought-and-won,…for us, (by Jesus-Christ); don’t forget that, there remains many smaller-battles,…yet-to-settle!...

We need to watch for dramatic developments. I suspect, quite soon. Keep a sharp eye open, for false-teachers of lies. Their gigantic lust, for physical things,…give them, away. Their personal aim, has always been,…to control; your very own, thought patterns!...

And, don’t ever think that,…they run, their operations; haphazardly. They, are wanting to control you,…(dear-reader and friends). For, they are the Devil’s own insurgents,…at work. Yes, this Dark-One manipulates his own slaves,…(mere puppets, on a string)!...

Satan, aims-and-shoots his fiery-darts,…at God’s own, people!...

Many, are those who become possessed,…once-struck; by these darts. Devilish deeds are the results. Bitterness overcomes these very same, whom I call,…the, “Stupefied!”…

Folks, our living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); has not, a lot more to really,…say. And, it’s best at times,…if we just; kept our silence, before our Most-High-God!... Who of us, can just be quiet and listen,…for a change?...

Whose, making known these hard-truths,…unto others?...

Who of you, will,…(“DARE,…TO,…LOSE”); family-and-friends?...(all-of-it, for Jesus’ own sake; and for the Good, of His Father’s own Name: yes, He who sits-in-Heaven)… You will definitely fall-out of Favor, (with this present-world), if you are,…willing-to-dare!...

Almighty-God, sometimes seems to hide,…His-Power!... But, this doesn’t mean that,…we should hide; our exercised Faith!... We find our living-God, indwelling most,…with His only begotten, Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). The intimacy between Father-and-Son, has always existed,…since-before; the creation of mankind!...

God, also resides in His Son’s,…”Church-of-Christ!”…

Yes, this is a many-member-body,…of believers; who know that, our invisible God, does (Not) dwell inside,…any: man-made place-of-worship. Look at the horrific events, happening inside our modern-day,…churches!...

The world’s many churches, all stand,…divided. Hence-forth, they shall be conquered and will,…fall. By comparison, we stand united,…because; ours is,…One-Love!... We are those, who believe in,…One-Spirit and One-Truth!...

Yes, we are One-in-Unity, One-in-Faith,…One-in-Mindset and Mission!...

We do nothing, of our own accord. But, only as the Spirit leads,…we then, do!... Jesus, did nothing of His own,…accord. For, we are all branches of this,…Great-Vine!...(which is to say, Jesus-Christ); and His God, from Heaven,…does all: the spiritual-pruning!...

I am sadden to say, that America has become,…a most bitter; and hasty-nation!...

Our Creator, is calling you,…to, Repent!... Our Maker, is working all-things according to His schedule,…and not, ours. Deceit-runs-rampant, within,…our churches. Our Heavenly-Father, is moving-onward to the next-stage,…of; His-Master-Plan!...

So, stay-tuned!... Don’t be caught, in unawares!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
327254_th.gif
327254_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 314 times
320397_th.gif
320397_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 314 times
122111_th.gif
122111_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 314 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:02 pm

“CAN-YOU,…BEAR,…THESE-WORDS?”…

Friends, eventually,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); is going to correct, all of this world’s,…errant-churches!...

Yes, many of them have gone,…off-track. Much terror, is coming,…upon them. And, I believe we are witnessing,…only-the-beginning!...

Yes, many sorrows shall strike them,…fiercely-and-quickly; they shall be plundered and eventually, even destroyed. Their willing members, have all been victims of,…ravenous-wolves; dressed in sheep’s-clothing, standing behind their pompous-pulpits,…preaching, only: “doctrines-of-devils!”…

We’ve been forewarned, but many of you,…never read, your Bible!...

Man-made and self-imposed principles, is all which these very same,…have ever, taught. Vicious nations are ready, to move-in on,…our beloved land. Yes, our enemies’ faces,… are full of; much violence. And, many will be gathered into,…captivity!...

As the sand, at our sea-shores,…too numerous, to count!...

So, shall be their demise!... Great indignation, shall fall-upon all who have,…been playing, church. There will be, no Mercy nor compassion,…for those; who remain purposely-defiant and most unruly, despite the many revelations,…soon-to-be, shown: the very Hand-of-God!...

Keep your eyes on Germany!... For, it has a history of cutting-off,…all those, who; oppose their ideologies. Let us not, forget their past,…evils. Treacherous-and-wicked, have been their ways. Devouring the righteous, who stand in their paths!...

May the German nation, finally come to realize,…that; our living-God, does (Not),…tolerate: iniquities!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must also come, to fully-understand what is happening,…within all these: Worldly-Churches!... Mass shootings, by demon-possessed persons,…is not; suppose-to-occur, inside these supposed,…places-of-worship!...

No Religion, today,…is safe; from Satan’s insurgents. Only fools, believe that,…by ignoring, Bible-Prophecies; they will go-away. Soon enough, the world and its inhabitants,…will come-to-face; their own sins!...

Nuclear-War and its consequences, I can see,…very-vividly. Folks, this is an unparalleled,…kind-of-terror!... Oh’, if only we could get-others,…to awaken; from their present state, of spiritual-stupor. Only, godly repentance can prevent these prophecies,…from; being fulfilled!...

We, have brought this monstrous-nightmare,…upon, ourselves; and only God, (thru, by and in the merits of His Son); can Save us, from this coming-disaster…(read, Habakkuk 3:16-17; Matthew 24:21; Jeremiah 30:7; Daniel 12:1)…

Friends, our innocence has fallen,…and shall no-more, rise. For, we have completely forsaken,…our fore-fathers and our,…“One-Most-High-God!”… And, there is no-other,…who could raise us; out from this mire, in our streets.

We are approaching, the worst-trouble,…ever-known; to the whole-of-mankind!...

Death, will fill our cities…(read, Amos 5:1-3; 6:9-11; 7:10)… I pray, that,…”You come-to-bear, these written-words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 310 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 310 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 310 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:17 pm

“DO,…YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

Little-baby,…on the hay,
Soon there will be,…another-day.
When nails, shall,…deeply-pierce,
Your hands,…and feet;
As You, (Sweet-Jesus),…provide:
Our,…Sin’s,…Defeat!...

Risen-Jesus,…on His-Throne,
(Not), His Father’s,…but, His own;
We lift our praise,…to You, alone:
Your Father’s-Gift,…we today, receive.
Knowing well,…that we are, Saved,
The very moment,…our hearts, Believe!... Amen.

P.S. Folks, this Christmas-Season,…as we consider all the awesome things; that have come to us, through Jesus-of-Nazareth,…our Father’s-Perfect-Gift; remember please, that its but a small taste,…of: all good-things, yet to come.

And, so,…I personally, today; thank our living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer), for this Gift,…His Gift. No language, can praise Him,…enough!... Amen. (see, 2nd Corinthians 9:15 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
331871_th.gif
331871_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 282 times
311007_th.gif
311007_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 282 times
327091_th.gif
327091_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 282 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:40 pm

“OUR-WORK,…IS,…MARVELOUS!”…

Folks, though it seems that both,…you-and-me; are indeed going through, some of our toughest-times and trials,…of our personal lives: trust me, there’s light at the end of our,…troublesome-tunnels!...

Yes, it is all for a,…great-purpose. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are entering our final-testing-phases. Yes, we’re being spiritually prepared,…for receiving our just reward; according to the level of our, good-works!...

Remember that, Faith without works,…is completely dead. We are to become as, “pillars”; in God’s own Temple, (this is literal-language).

Through, God’s-Good-Grace,…we, (who, believe); are daily being prepared, to become God’s,…first-fruits!... We are those, who get involved in collaborating,…with our Maker; gathering and harvesting, His small-remnant-class of believers!...

Often-times, we are that,…lone-voice; receiving little-to-no, attention what-so-ever!... Never-the-less, our message is one of,…Great-Hope!... Though we are indeed, small and partly-unheard,…we have a beautiful-song; to sing!...

(“OUR-WORK,…IS,…MARVELOUS”)!...

Though our immediate future, looms-darkly,…Jesus-of-Nazareth, will return; sooner-than-later!... And, a new-day will dawn,…for all of mankind. So, let us rejoice,…as we continue to further-along; the Son’s already completed work!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 279 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:54 pm

“TO-GOD,…GOES,…ALL-THE-GLORY!”…

Friends, we are those,…who, know; that even, in our darkest-battles,…the Victory: is ours, to proclaim!...

I’m not, discouraged nor depressed. Ours, is not a disappointing verdict!...

We fight our battles, knowing that,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); is with us. We petition His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); daily.

Always keeping a positive-attitude. Always, asking as if our prayers,…have already; been answered. Such, is our level of confidence,…in Christ-Jesus!...

We, (His Faithful-Followers), know that,…without a shadow of a doubt; we are going to win, our appeals made. We enter boldly, inside the gates of Christ’s inner-courts. It is right there, in the Holy-of-Holies,…that; we meet with our, certain Saviour!...

Because, of the Son’s accomplished deeds,…our Father-in-Heaven; provides a way for us, to overcome all challenges-and-obstacles. I-for-one, am compelled and obligated to make these,…unpopular-truths; known to you, (dear-reader and friends)!...

For, we are God’s own Anointed!... And, He,…finds a Way!...

The Internet, is my open-door and opportunity. I use it, to reach-out to all four, (4) corners of God’s-Green-Earth!...

It is my chosen arena. And public-platform of choice. Effectively, I today possess a steady-and-strong following,…of approximately; 2,500 readers. And it’s growing, daily!...

(“TO-GOD,…GOES,…ALL-THE-GLORY”)!...

As together, we continue to praise His Valiant-Son,…for all of His-Works!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 276 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:15 pm

“THE-BABE,…FROM,…BETHLEHEM!”…

Jesus-Christ, in His Ascension,...passed; all the wicked principalities-and-powers, in high places. His Virtue being, His Precious Blood,…shed; on Calvary. In Triumphant-Procession, we are led,…into the very Presence; of His Father!... Our, Holy God!...

Jesus sits, on the Right-Hand,…of His Father’s Throne; (and not, on God’s own Throne), making intercession for us,…His Church: influencing individuals, and Dynasties. A Judean-Peasant, able to stretch-forth,…His Hand; across countless-centuries. And, control the destinies,…of nations. And, of mankind!...

His Glorious Self, and His Mighty-Works,…are most visible; around this World. He, has revealed Himself,…and we; marvel. From one end of Heaven, to the other. He’s extra-ordinary, Majestic-and-Sublime!....

Jesus, shall Reign,…as the wonder; of Almighty-God, upon this Earth. This, is no vain dream,…nor; imaginary vision.

(“THE-BABE,…FROM,…BETHLEHEM”); lives, to Rule,…in Regal-Royalty!.. Over this entire, globe.

Jesus, is the adviser,…and advocate; of God’s own, chosen people. Joyous, are those,…who, consult Him; and follow His counsel. We walk, in His Light,…Spiritually-and-successfully!... Even though, we may not always be,…considered to be: within the first ranks, of this planet.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
311007_th.gif
311007_th.gif (48.7 KiB) Viewed 274 times