Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:01 pm

“READ-THIS,…POWERFUL,…TRUTH!”…

Folks, our Bible prophecies,…indicate that-things; are quickly escalating. Every morning, we awaken to breaking-news. And, none-of-it,…is ever, good!...

The cries-of-violence, seem louder-and-louder. Yet, I have learn-to-look,…beyond, the immediate; and into our, eternal-tomorrows!...

Keep the Faith, my brothers-and-sisters. Nothing, shall destroy God’s-own-Truths!... Many of His Works, are wondrously-happening,…even, as I pen; these written-words. That’s-right. Almighty-God, has not given-up on you, (dear-reader and friends); so don’t you dare, given-up on the Father-and-Son!...

We must continue, to further along Jesus’ already completed,…assignment; He was sent by God, to “Bear-Witness!”… Yes, with regards to His God and Father-in-Heaven’s,…own Kingdom!... And, so,…shall I do,…(His Faithful-Follower).

Yes, I shall continue to,…”Bear-Witness”; to this Son’s-servitude and exemplary,…Obedience: in completing His Father’s will.

Friends, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…God’s own Messenger!... And, mankind’s only,…Intercessor!... No man-or-woman, while still occupying these fleshly-bodies,…will ever, see; God’s own Face!...(read, Exodus 33:20).

Jehovah, (His Excellent-Name), is Holy, Holy, Holy!... For this reason, alone,…our present-and-putrid; state-of-affairs, impedes humanity from otherwise being,…in God’s own presence: we can thank, our sinful-nature,…for this Truth!...

It’s why the very first-pair, was ultimately ousted from the Garden-of-Eden!... And, two Angels were posted on Paradise’s-Gates,…preventing, Adam-and-Even; from ever re-entering. Nothings’ changed, under the Sun. It remains true, even today!...

After our death and Resurrection, we shall be Judged and our final-destination,…will be determined. Meanwhile, it is God’s own Righteousness,…that we can witness; working in-and-thru, others. Including, His only begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For this reason, alone,…God has always, worked; through Mediators!... He is Holy, and we are,…(Not)!... The Religionists of this present world, have perverted this simple-truth. Millions remain duped and stupefied, preferring to follow traditions-of-men,…with their; deeply-rooted pagan-practices, going back to the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine!”…

Folks, we did (Not) crucify,…God; up on that Roman-Cross!... It was His Son, (Jesus); who went to the Cross, willingly in our,…stead. The Potter, has no need of destroying Himself. But, He willingly does,…as He pleases; with the clay, which He molds,…into vessels!...

Some, are fashioned unto righteousness,…while, still-others: unto unrighteousness!... Amen.

With all due respect, to our other brethren-in-Faith, (mainly those, who teach the Trinity-Doctrine); today you stand, corrected. I don’t Judge you, the Word-of-God,…does. Yes, for those who insist,…throughout, the centuries-of-old; saying that Jesus-is-God!... Please, re-visit your present-spiritual-stance,…and beliefs!...

Study well, Jesus’ own wording, (and don’t focus so much, on what other characters-and-writers, present within our Bible, were saying about, Jesus)!…

Our Lord, spoke in parables and in literal-language,…as well; I pray that, “You come to decipher well, the true-differences!”… Amen.

Jesus, is One with His Father,…in shared-virtues; like Faith, Love, Patient-Endurance,…Unity in Cause-and-Vision: as well, One-in-Mindset and Mission!... Yes, in these things and many others,…they remain as; One!...

But, you too,…will notice-well; when we consider, Jesus’ own permanent-posture,…with regards: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, always takes a submissive-and-subservient role. Yes, a back-seat, (if-you-will); Jesus wants more than, anything else,…that we all; finally come-to-realize that, He Loves His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

This was and still remains, an essential truth and core-message,…within the Gospel. You, see folks,…without us; without the Angels-in-Heaven and without the Son,…God, would have no one; to authenticate nor validate,…His very own: existence!...

Friends, this in itself,…is a very, Powerful-Truth!...

The intimacy of Father-and-Son, was evident and most present,…from before; our very own, beginnings. The Religionists of this planet, have perverted this plain-truth. They’ve put the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!...

Yes, this perversion has been adulterating, the gospel-message,…for centuries; my written-passages, are very unpopular-truths. Not accepted, by many. Hence, many are called,…yet, few; are truly-chosen!... Amen.

All-of-it done, in the name of,…”Religion!”… Yes, to amass-together great membership-and-funding. Since the times and era, of the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine”; Jesus was added unto, the Romans already existing,…entourage of: lesser-gods!...

Folks, know this truth. The Romans, were always a very tolerant-society. It’s what made them, so successful in conquering other,…peoples-and-cultures; they allowed their conquered-colonies, to practice and worship,…as they pleased!...

As long as, these very same,…also worshipped; the Roman gods and their set-forth, Holidays!...

Tribute, was paid,…and everyone; lived happily-ever-after!...

Much like our, ever growing and popular,…”Inter-Faith-Groups!”… “Why can’t we all, just get-along?”… This is their common-denominator, slogan-and-motto. I would answer them, by saying: “We can indeed, co-exist. But, we shall never collaborate in worship,…with the world’s; pagan-practices!”… Amen.

Friends, in the end,…we’ve been asked, by Jesus; to be (In) this world, but to never participate,…(Of): their pagan-practices. And, if Jesus sat with the undesirables-and-untouchables,…and with the unclean, of this world; it was never to collaborate, with their beliefs. But-rather, to sit and share,…with these others; the truths about, His Father’s-Kingdom!...

These very same, today,…do (Not) clearly; define-themselves. They tend to fly, this internationally-known,…rainbow-stripped banner; claiming unity. Truth-be-known, we practice,…(by contrast); a most-exclusive, Faith!...

That’s-right!... We do, (Not) practice,…an all-inclusive; religious-doctrine!... We are those, who Love,…what Jehovah, Loves!...

And, who hate,…what Jehovah, abhors!... ( don’t mistake me, for being a Jehovah’s-Witness)… Simply because, I include God’s personal Name,…within all; of my written-passages. I belong to no sect, religious-group nor,…cult… Amen.

P.S. I’m a child of the living-God, (if only, by divine-adoption); simply because I happen to take, His Son’s gospel-message to heart,…as a believer. It’s what qualifies me, as such. So, the Bible teaches. So, I also,…believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6390

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
22656688_1308826572579515_1224177913_n.gif
22656688_1308826572579515_1224177913_n.gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 110 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:58 pm

“SUBJECT-YOURSELVES,…TO-THIS-TRUTH!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…where, have you beheld; injustices?...

There are many, dark-forces out-there,…intent on destroying; God’s-Truths!...

Often, we are pressured into making deals,…to resolve-disputes. But, I-for-one,…will not compromise; with Satan’s own, insurgents. We-are-those, who fill fight these demons,…using all means; available at our, disposal.

Mankind’s laws, are most slacked. Each day, more-and-more,…are those; getting-away with murder, (figuratively-and-literally, speaking). Yes, the wicked,…do encompass about; those who are striving daily, to be righteous. Therefore, wrong-judgments proceed!...

Satan, our biggest-adversary,…imposes punishment; upon us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); this Dark-One, would sentence our,…”Church-of-Christ”: to a spiritual-death, if he somehow could. Unquestionably-and-unmistakably, we battle against this old-dragon,…Lucifer; his name!...

Unlike, our Creator, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); this Devil’s own judgment, is most perverted. He believes himself to be, as God,…all-knowing; and all-powerful. He forgets one thing, though. That, he answers to a Higher-Power!... Just like us.

Yes, even the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); assumes a back-seat, (if-you-will); maintaining a posture of complete, “Subjection”: unto His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405

Attachments
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 106 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 106 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 106 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-YOU,…AND-ME!”…

Friends, fact is that,…churches; all come-and-go!...

Whereas, we-are-those,…hemmed-in; our liberties!...

Yes, sown into the very fabric,…of our Christian-Faith; is the true, Word-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Something, soon,…is about to happen; globally. And, it shall over-whelm us,…all; with wonder. Specific miracles, are manifesting,…even; as I write-down, these words!...

Soon, all injustice-and-destruction,…will be; removed. But, first,…we must possess; the necessary Faith, to believe. Yes, something dramatic,…approaches; our international scenes. No. Not, just another revival. Not even, a disguised,…Revolution!...

But, the Revelation of Jesus’ own return,…is most, eminent. This may be the most important passage, I have ever,…written!...

The very life of Christ’s-Church, and its works,…hangs; in the balances. Our duty-and-obligation, is to keep Jesus’-Message,…with regards, to His Father’s’-Kingdom; Alive!... Until His return, we shall battle with those,…whose arrogance-and-rebellion; cause them to incessantly say, so many evil-things about,…the Son-of-God!...

Dear-reader and friends, I urge you,…today; not to drift-away, into a careless and lukewarm,…spiritual-condition. Unknowingly, many of you,…have begun; to partly forsake, He,…who gave His all: for you and for me!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19153739_820659714768254_6914818173132865536_n.gif
19153739_820659714768254_6914818173132865536_n.gif (173.26 KiB) Viewed 104 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 104 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 104 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:00 pm

“TO-YOU,…SPIRITUAL,…SOLDIERS!”…

Folks, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); speaks to His Son’s, Church-of-Christ,…through: new-revelations!...

Who-of-us, will approach our Heavenly-Father,…like Jesus, taught us; to approach His God and Father-in-Heaven?...

Friends, a submissive-childlike attitude and posture,…is most necessary; who will dare-to-seek, God’s own correction in their personal-lives?... Only, then,…will He; begin to reveal, His wisdom unto,…us. This is the kind of demeanor, we must possess,…for miracles-to-flow!...

Yes, only then,…will our Creator; speak to His Son’s, Church-of-Christ, (and its many-member-body): with new-revelations. We are those, spiritual-leaders waiting-and-watching,…concentrating our all; on the Father, who sent His Son,…with a profound-message!...

Our Heavenly-Father, (because of His Holiness and because of our, fallen-state of affairs); speaks to humanity, only through chosen Mediators and/or Intercessors. His precious-truths are revealed through, whom God,…so-ever-chooses!...

Young-and-old, alike. Each of us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); have a responsibility to prepare ourselves, for God’s Revelations!... Our living-God is seeking for people, who desire correction. Friends, we all have something,…broken, in our personal-lives; and Jesus’ gospel-message, is (Not) for you,…if you believe, yourself: to not-need, any correcting!... Amen.

Just know that, your very own ignorance,…stops you; from otherwise seeing your, vain-deceit!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
315232_th.gif
315232_th.gif (6.51 KiB) Viewed 83 times
105511_th.gif
105511_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 83 times
100772_th.gif
100772_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 83 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm

“THAT-TIME,…IS-HERE,…AND-NOW!”…

Folks, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); is proclaiming thru people, like you-and-me,…His Divine-Message of Salvation: today!...

And, those who are truly Repenting,…are the Faithful; who desire most, to be an important part,…of our promised: eternal-tomorrows!...

So, write-down your visions, (as you see me, write-down and share, mine); and make them, plain for all-to-see,…what God: is revealing to you. Just like a father, answers his child. So, does God,…answer; all of our questions, with regard to what His Plan is. Yes, to include what He’s doing,…and working-on; right-now, even as I pen these,…written-words!...

Our Maker, has promised to reveal in these present-times,…(the latter-days)!... And, folks,…(“THAT-TIME,…IS-HERE,…AND-NOW”)!...

God, gives us much to chew-on. Revelations, abound. Weapons of mass-destruction, are proliferating rapidly. Terrorist-groups are arming themselves, for religious-war. Nations-globally, (including, our beloved America); are collapsing-morally, economically, politically,…and militarily!...

Europe, (with Germany, at the helm; as its power-engine); is quickly moving toward, a full-scale Resurrection,…of its imperial-past. The Middle-East, is ready to explode and drag,…the whole-world; into utter-chaos!...

And, where will you be,…dear-reader and friends?... Wake-up and heed, God’s-warning. If ever, there was a time to do so,…it’s right-now!... The Son-of-God, does (Not),…tarry!... His God and Father-in-Heaven, has spoken it. And, so,…it must; come-to-pass!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
326388_th.gif
326388_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 77 times
320397_th.gif
320397_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 77 times
105511_th.gif
105511_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 77 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:07 pm

“THY,…KINGDOM,…COME!”…

Folks, these dreadful-and-frightening events,…that we are witnessing, daily; would not be necessary, if mankind would only turn-away,…from his-or-her; evil,…ways-of-war!...

As well, our present disobedience toward our Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); the many false-religions globally, being practiced. And, let’s not forget,…our countless; vain-glories and greed!...

Yes, all-of-it,…has only, produced; a worsening state-of-decay. The Blood-Red, second horseman mentioned in the Book-of-Revelation,…only rides; because of humanity’s own, lack-of-deep,…heart-rendering: Repentance!...

This second horseman of the apocalypse, must ride-rough-shod. Why?... To teach purposely-defiant, men and women,…a very painful, yet necessary; lesson. “Humility!”… Yes, this is the very Key,…that, gets us into; the here-after.

Without this Key-of-Humility, we cannot open the very-gates,…to our Father’s-Kingdom!...

Friends, there’s no-need for the,…”Elect-of-God”; to be unduly alarmed or frightened…(read, Matthew 24:21). We-are-those, who take Hope,…that-this global-insanity; is not permitted, to run-its-course…(verse, 22).

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…the very, Elect-of-God; will be provided, (and Divinely, so), with a place-of-protection. That’s-right, a safe-haven, (if-you-will). From a distance, we shall continue to witness these terrible,…occurring events!...(read, Revelation 3:10; 12:14).

We are, (Not), those,…taken-in; by the spiritual-deceptions, of the first-horseman. Nor, are we exercising any,…”Fly-Away”; doctrines-of-devils. A fine example of these, many worldly fallacies,…is the; “Rapture-Theory!”…

Folks, Almighty-God needs us,…as His ultimate, witnesses; many prophets-of-old, took refuge away from their walled-cities. The Wilderness, will be our eventual-refuge. Under the very Wings-of-God’s, Holy-Word,…we, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); shall be protected!...

All-the-while, becoming first-hand,…eye-witnesses; to His Father’s Mighty-Works!... Just like, Lot and his family,…witnessed first-hand; the destruction of Sodom-and-Gomorrah. All done, from a safe-distance. We must not, look-back to the things,…that, were; but-rather, we must keep our eyes,…on: the Son-of-God!...

For, He comes,…from-on-high!... Yes, look-up,…because; our Redeemer, draws nearer with every breath,…we-take-in. God’s will, shall be done,…”On Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… This message, we find in our Lord’s exemplary-prayer.

And, it remains mine,…also. Even so, just-come,…Sweet-Jesus!... Yes,….Just,…Come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 75 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:27 pm

“CLEAR,…SKIES,…COMING!”…

Friends, God’s climactic,…last minute intervention; to Save this world of ours, even from itself,…is announced; by the blasting of the Seventh, (7th) and final,…Trumpet!...(read, Revelation 11:15).

World ruler-ship, will be dramatically transferred over,…to the only, begotten; of our Heavenly-Father!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Over 6,000 years of human misrule, intolerance, misunderstanding and sufferings,…will finally; be laid-to-rest. Inconceivably, so,…many nations; will want nothing-to-do, with this new-peace enforced upon them,…when Jesus: returns!...

This is why, our Lord shall be wielding,…”A Rod-of-Iron!”…

There will be no room, for any subtleties. His, will be a strong-arm tactic,…exercised with; Divine-Love!... It is really, Satan and his insurgents,…who, will be; behind this tumult. Realizing, he is about to lose,…his temporal-throne!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 4:4).

Satan, will desperately attempt,…one final; all-or-nothing, battle against his successor,…Jesus-Christ!... Folks, we are the called,…and chosen; and Jesus’-Faithful-Followers!... (read, Revelation 17:14). An, even more graphic description,…occurs, to all those; who oppose, God’s-Plan!...(read, Zechariah 14:2, 12).

Thankfully, really good-news,…follows, the bad; much like, clearing-skies after a Storm!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 72 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 pm

“WARN-THOSE,…WE,…LOVE!”…

Folks, with Satan bound, (read, Revelation 20:2); his diabolical church-state, destroyed,…and the nations of this world; no longer under, his demonic-influence,…remarkable things: will begin-to-occur!...(read, Isaiah 2:2-4; see, also…Micah 4:1-4).

Could we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); comprehend a planet, without wars?... Yes, there’s light at the end of our,…troublesome-tunnel. And, for the sake of all humanity,…the sooner we arrive, at this point-in-time; the better!...

Meanwhile, a Resurrected Holy-Roman-Empire, (the abomination-of-desolation); will destroy anyone, in its path,…caught-in: their complete, unawares. Only, a small-remnant class of God’s chosen,…people; will be salvaged!...

The majority, including all the worldly-churches,…their pompous-denominations; and lukewarm love, for the things-of-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): will be enslaved in, Great-Tribulations!... Is this not, happening already,…in our churches?... America, what’s happening to our churches and places-of-worship?...

Friends, we have no choice,…but, to warn; those whom, we Love!...

This is truly, a subject that none-of-us,…likes to contemplate. I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends,…not-be, in denial”…Amen.

This element-of-denial, is one of the most,…serious-problems; we, as a nation,…face!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 69 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:11 pm

“JUST-EXAMINE,…THE,…EVIDENCE!”…

Folks, sticking our heads in the sand,…won’t make the threat-of-nuclear war; go away!...

With our Sun’s-Rays, permanently blocked,…due to fall-out debris; this is indeed, a very potential and deadly,…reality!... Nuclear-Winters, could be something,…we wake-up to; sooner-than-later!...

Let me talk-a-little about, the third, (3) horseman riding a,…”Black-Horse!”…(read, Revelation 6:1-6). This haunting scenario, may sound familiar. Jesus gave a very similar answer, to His disciples,…when asked; “How and when, will our world,…end?”…(read, Matthew 24:7).

These accounts, are (Not),…the vivid night-mares; of an elderly-apostle, (referring to John). Nor, the over-active imagination, of the other three, (3),…Gospel-Writers!...

Friends, these are prophecies,…soon-to-unfold; in our very own, life-time. These brief accounts, depict the four, (4) horsemen,…of the apocalypse; following each other, in rapid-succession. False-religion, (mainly the Catholic-Church and its many, knock-off-branches,…thereof; these have all taught, the hoax known as,…The Trinity-Doctrine); yes, these very same have forced themselves,…on mankind: throughout history!...

The worldly-churches of old, all have used,…terrifying-instruments of War!...

It’s very difficult to conceive that, millions continue to be deceived!...(read, Revelation 12:9). Even more incredulous, is that the largest organized-religious,…”Cults”; on Earth today, have been also,…most-guilty: of waging the bloodiest-battles, ever!... Look at the nation of Iran, tell me that,…their spiritual-leaders; don’t delve-their-hands into, global-politics!...

All-done, in the supposed name,…of God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). It’s recorded in history, for all who are willing,…to; (“EXAMINE,…THE,…EVIDENCE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 67 times
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg
23755564_1187558151376470_5487841819022745627_n.jpg (29.84 KiB) Viewed 67 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 67 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:39 pm

“LEADING-OTHERS,…INTO-THIS-SHEEPFOLD!”…

Friends, without looking to Jesus,…Who, Heads; this very Church-of-Christ, the Book-of-Revelation,…could never be opened; to our spiritual-understanding!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must continue to humbly, look-to-Christ for the meanings of,…these seemingly frightening, yet-necessary: end-time warnings!...

This third, (3) horseman, riding a,…”Black-Horse”; symbolizes,…”Famine!”…

In the Gospels of Matthew, Mark-and-Luke,…Jesus, was speaking of; general-famines. Set-against the back-drop of war. The plural use, of the word,…”Famine”; refers to the repetitive-occurrences, of famine,…down throughout, time: rapidly accelerating, immediately before Jesus’,…return!...

Though, war is a primary-factor,…it is, (Not); the sole-cause of famines. You have extreme weather-upsets. Crop, blights. Destructive insects/animals. Sterile-soil. All of these, can result-in ruined,…Harvest!...

What, do you see,…happening; around you?... God, purposes that,…famines, be used; often-times, to correct,…corrupt-leaders. But, let’s jump-ahead,…to our; modern-times. Again, not every famine,…has been caused; by wars!...

Today, we see,…”Cyclical-Famines”; caused by unusual, weather-conditions. By plagues, insects and/or animal infestations. Third-World countries, have more mouths,…to feed; with less-and-less, available food!...

This is a structural-type famine, that most of mankind,…is now, facing; with few or absolutely, no solutions-in-sight. Do we feel, that this could never happen,…to the greatly-blessed; American-Peoples?...

Contrary, to such false assumptions,…this could very-well, occur. Multiple-millions, are in for,…a real-rude-awakening. Folks, history tends to repeat itself,…because; we usually fail, to learn-from-it. Over time, problems tend to grow,…on larger and grander, scales!...

I believe, the point-of-view,…has been, driven-home. Agricultural markets, are on a roller-coaster-ride. Supplies are dropping and prices are rising, sometimes,…daily. Factor-in, the increasing occurrences of floods,…hurricanes; wild-fires, earth-quakes, droughts and other disasters,…and, it’s very clear that: we are on the brink, of global-disaster!...

We have not, factored-in the effects of,…nuclear-war; lands would be contaminated, by radiation. Nothing, would grow for quite some time,…and even, if it did; I ask you, “Would it be completely-safe, to consume?”…

In closing, I just want to add,…one-more-thing; just keep reading your Bible!... And, pray, pray, pray!... We are, in God’s-Hands,…when all, ends-meet. And, remember the words of our Lord,…”Follow,…Me!”…

Friends, this will lead us all,…into His; Saving-Sheepfold!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 64 times
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg (109.55 KiB) Viewed 64 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 64 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:32 pm

“WHO,…LORDS,…OVER-YOU?”…

Friends, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); is beginning to fill-in, all the details,…as never, before: in the history of mankind!...

And, hence-forth,…truly; we are left, without excuse. Behold, He lifts-up the righteous,…who; live-by-Faith!...

Pride and Vanity, are for the proud-and-treacherous. Our continuity, requires that we identify ourselves,…as those; whose work, represents the very,…”Church-of-Christ!”…

Yes, ours is a true-work of Faith. While these others, who surround us,…from every side; demonstrate only, works of pride-and-vanity. Folks, there is indeed a god,…of this world, (read, 2nd Corinthians 4:4). And, there is also a man-of-sin,…(read, 2nd Thessalonians 2:3).

But, more importantly,…there is also; you-and-me, dear-reader and friends. And, we must together,…understand well; the very things, of our living-God!... We are those, who believe in God’s written Word!...

We strive-hard, in being just. As we live-daily, by our exercised Faith,…in the Son’s promises; with regard to His Father’s-Kingdom!... We follow, no other man-or-woman,…but, Christ-Jesus!... The only begotten Son, of our Heavenly-Father!...

Seed, of His Father’s own,…Seed!... Our appointed, Mediator-and-Intercessor!...

He’s reconciled us, back to a personal dearness,…with our Maker; Jesus, has paid-in-full,…our long-standing, debt. We have been, duly-ransomed by our Righteous-Ruler!... He now, Lords over me,…and all that; I today call, mine!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
24852174_1198980873567531_2277384513177203322_n.jpg
24852174_1198980873567531_2277384513177203322_n.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 51 times
331864_th.gif
331864_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 51 times
126110_th.gif
126110_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 51 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:33 pm

“MARKED,…FOR,…PERDITION!”…

Folks, if you want Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); to fill your personal-lives, with stunning-miracles and exciting spiritual-growth,…you, (dear-reader and friends): must live-by-Faith!...

It’s the only way, my ministry-and-work,…has been able; to reach the largest-audience, possible. Thru, in and with this public-platform,…we call, the Internet; God’s-Grace, has allowed me to reach,…all-of-you!...

We are those, who fight-our-battles,…in Faith!...

Faith, is not a,…fuzzy-thing; this is the real-world, and our Faith,…must-be-based: on specifics. I pray, that,…”Your personal attitude, never display a,…lack-of-Faith!”… Amen.

We are those, commissioned by our Lord,…to reach the largest-audience, possible. Prior, to His return. Satan, tries to extinguish our Faithful-Fire. We are that, Lamp to this darken-world. We dispel the darkness, with the aid of this very,…”Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation!”…

Assigned by Jesus, to guide and comfort us,…unto all truths; this very Spirit, leads us to our works. We are given, startling-details about the Enemy, (Satan, himself); the very Dark-One, which we face in this,…spiritual-warfare!...

This imagery, is quite concrete. We are up against invisible-dark-forces,…yearning to destroy; our exercised Faith!... This Evil-One, is trying to increase what is (Not),…his own; to claim. No longer, can he suppress the truth. His day is marked, for perdition!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Iceland-By-Drone.jpg
Iceland-By-Drone.jpg (58.09 KiB) Viewed 49 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:02 pm

“DRAWING-NEAR,…WITH,…EACH-BREATH!”…

How long, God?... How long, will you allow evil,…to take, it course?...

Folks, Satan, (this evil-rebel); has already been Judged, by Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Yes, our living-God has already-ruled,…on this issue. So, stop worrying, (dear-reader and friends); we look to God!... For, all-things!... Satan, throughout-the-ages,…has struck, many dangerous-blows; to our very own, “Church-of-Christ!”…

He’s attempted to forbid, real-truth from being revealed. Ours, is not an easy-battle. It wasn’t easy, for the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

He kept Himself, going,…in spite of; the many persecutions, He faced. Sometimes, we, (His-Faithful-Followers); also have major obstacles, to overcome,…as we, daily continue: fighting this, “Spirit-of-Sin!”…(Lucifer, himself).

We are, the House-of-God!... He, does (Not),…occupy; any man-made Temple, Mosque or Church. He indwells, inside of you. Or, He does,…Not!... The choice is yours. Our God, always puts the emphasis,…on the spiritual-matters; for only, this subject holds true-lasting value,…and worth!...

God’s-Faithful-Remnant, He pronounces publicly. Yes, all-of-it done,…in His; due-season. His Son, our Lord and appointed Saviour,…isn’t at all; silent-or-passive, about what is going on in our world,…today. So, don’t forget to look-up,…every, now-and-again!...

Jesus, draws-near,…with every breath; we take-in!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
113712_th.gif
113712_th.gif (60.2 KiB) Viewed 47 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:24 pm

“UNITE,…WITH,…US!”…

Folks, every vital question,…about life’s purposes; is answered within the very pages, of our Holy-Scriptures!...

Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…that, you will.

If you believe, its message,…then, unite with us, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers). Come-along. And, let us remove your confusion-and-spiritual blindness. We, the Church-of-Christ,…is unified; as God’s people, into One-Voice!...

Yes, we are One-in-Love and One-in-Mindset!... Our primary Mission, is most clear. To usher-in, all whom-so-ever wills,…into; Jesus’ own Saving-Sheepfold. His Father-in-Heaven, only decodes the Bible,…for people; who embrace this commissioned, Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation!...

Friends, the whole issue in our Creator’s mind,…is determining; how much we Love, His Truths?... Religion, is the primary cause,…of so much division; in our present-world. This is true, even within the Christian-Faith!...

Our Maker, condemns falsehood. Found most, among the,…”Religionists!”…

It’s become the major cause, of so much evil,…in the world. Consider this truth. Even, Jesus-Christ,…at the end, of His public-ministry; had only, 120 Faithful-Disciples!...(read, Acts 1:15).

How many people, really know the Son-of-God,…today?... Most folks, erroneously believe in a,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

They don’t really understand, the true intimacy between Father-and-Son!... So, they’ve managed to merge them,…both; making it all, a more palatable and easily-absorbed,…Religion!...

Friends, our Creator is opening His Family,…to mankind. The Son’s gospel-message, is all-about building a Family. How many of you, understand Jesus,…when, He says: “The Father is Greater, than I”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
331697_th.gif
331697_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 43 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 43 times
127660_th.jpg
127660_th.jpg (19.47 KiB) Viewed 43 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 pm

“GOD’S,…ON,…OUR-SIDE!”…

Folks, when are we going to believe,…God and His written-words?...

Apparently, only unparalleled sufferings,…will teach us, all; His awesome lessons!...

Soon, the real-truths of who the Father-and-Son,…are; will-fill this entire planet. Why, aren’t the churches doing a better-job,…at exposing Satan?... This Devil, hates-and-fears his own exposure,…most-of-all.

He’s presently in a fit-full-rage, and is trying to destroy those,…who will dare; expose his fallacies. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must not let, this old-dragon succeed. God, is on our side!...

May we all, continue to walk,…by Faith!... Satan knows, that if he can destroy us,…and our message; then the rest of this hurting and lost world, remains in total darkness. Spreading Jesus’ gospel-message, with regards to His Father’s-Kingdom,…is why, I’m here; reaching-out to you, (dear-reader and friends)…

Our work, is never-in-vain. So, let us not be discouraged. God, sees all-things!... And, today,…He is smiling-down; on you-and-me. Satan, works on pestering us,…constantly; yes, he’s that proverbial,…thorn in our side!...

Never-the-less, we will stay,…grounded; with many good-works. Why?... Because, Faith without works,…is completely, Dead!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
11408380_1601596090099202_923993197_n.gif
11408380_1601596090099202_923993197_n.gif (689.15 KiB) Viewed 35 times
331797_th.gif
331797_th.gif (7.49 KiB) Viewed 35 times
113478_th.gif
113478_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 35 times