Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:51 pm

“HOPE,…AMID,…DESPAIR!”…

Endless, shall be the opportunities,…God, willing; dear-reader and friends, of demonstrating one essential truth,…as well; the biggest deception, that’s ever existed,…within the walls: of this present world!...

Read along, with me,…in, (2nd. Timothy 1:2)…

Notice well, how Paul’s salutation,…ends, with; “Grace, Mercy and Peace,…from; God-the-Father, (“And”),…Christ-Jesus: our Lord!”…

Folks, even the blind,…when, read to; can clearly envision, that Paul refers to,…two-separate-entities. Yes, there is a living-God,…whom, we reverence; (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)!... He is, Jesus’ own God!...

And, He is also,…Jesus’ own; Father-in-Heaven!... He is our Father, also,…but, by a Divine-Plan; of adoption, implemented and made,…very conditional: indeed!...

First, we must believe,…on Jesus!... The only begotten, (or born of),…Son-of-God!... Yes, believe on His gospel-message,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom!... Otherwise, we cannot be adopted,…into this Family.

And, if we are to believe,…in Jesus; then we are also, to believe in,…He; (meaning, His God and Father-in-Heaven), Who sent Jesus, to Save us,…even, from our own: destructive selves. And, when we are blessed with the very,…(“Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”); only then, can we truly begin,…to spiritually-discern and decipher-well: “All-Things!”… Amen.

Notice, please,…how, back in Paul’s day; the Holy-Spirit-Power, was indeed,…transferrable; through the physical-act, of the “laying-of-hands!”…(verse, 6).

Truly, the first-century,…followers of Christ-Jesus; were empowered, like no other,…today!... Yes, many put-on a pretense. But, that’s all it is. A smoke-and-mirrors, act. Hypocrites, these only fool,…themselves; in the very end!...

Yes, ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing,…is all, that they; truly are. We’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

And, let’s not forget that,…Jesus, Himself; also gave this Power, (to heal the sick, to dispose of demonic-possession and even to, raise-the-dead); to His original twelve, (12) disciples. He did so, by blowing His own breath. Yes, this act was done,…in the, “upper-room”; after Jesus had Resurrected and appeared, to the twelve, (12). As they hid-in-fear, not knowing what their tomorrow,…would hold!... (Isn’t this still true, of many of us,…even; today)?...

Yes, Jesus blew this Power, (which was bestowed to Him, by His own God and Father-in-Heaven, when Jesus was baptized by,…John-the-Baptist)… Jesus, from His exhaled breath,…gave, shared and empowered; His disciples!...

Yes, like Father,…like Son; and now, like disciples,…as well. Why?... Because, they were to carry-on with this legacy,…yes; this wonderful labor-of-Love!... And, it was to be done,…unto, all; who believed. Notice well, that again,…it is, God’s-Good purpose; and it is His extended Grace, unto us,…which is put; into place, activated and made alive, (or quickened),…in: His Son!...(Christ-Jesus).

We are as, (“nothing”),…truly; without the Son, in our personal-lives. Yes, Jesus is the Way!... But, don’t ever forget,…that, our truest destiny; lies at the foot, of His Father’s,…Throne!... All-of-it, predestinated. We are Saved and called to answer, this holy-calling,…since before; mankind’s own beginnings!...

Praise-God!... For, His infinite wisdom. He knew, even back in that,…(”Garden-of-Eden”); that only, Seed of His own,…Seed: would finally reconcile us. And, so it is. We have regained, a once lost,…dearness-and-nearness; with our Maker!... All because, of His Son’s unmatched and exemplary,…Obedience!...

P.S. “Thank-You, Father!... For Your tolerant-ways. For, You see in us,…what-we; cannot see, in ourselves. Potential, in spite of defilement. (HOPE,…AMID,…DESPAIR)!... For, Your Son,…is our Strongest-Anchor; securing us and keeping our very souls, steadfast,…even among: all our tempestuous-storms!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6225

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
330582_th.gif
330582_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 317 times
330805_th.gif
330805_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 317 times
330721_th.gif
330721_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 317 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240

Attachments
330718_th.jpg
330718_th.jpg (69.68 KiB) Viewed 313 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:35 pm

“THIS-IS,…NOTHING-SHORT,…OF-TRUTH!”…

Dear-reader and friends, let us never forget,…that, the rewards of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); have been sealed, for His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

And, also,…for, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); for, this is truly,…the work of our Creator; that you believe, on His Son,…Jesus!... Whom, He has sent to us!...(please read, John 6:27,29)…

Now, why would John,…say, such things?... According to the, “Religious-World”; in the same Book-of-John, we are told that,…the Word, (“Was”): God!...(see, John 1:1).

I pray, that,…”You come to clearly see, how I reveal Satan’s own cunningness,…today; yes, this Father-of-all-lies,…does his best-work: even within the very transcribed and/or translated, written-words of our Bible!...

Folks, let’s be clear on one thing. There is an obvious, grammatical-error,…illustrated in, (John 1:1). Friends, you are either,…(”With”), God; or you,…(“Are”),…God: Himself!... But, you cannot be,…both; within the same, sentence-structure. It’s incorrect English!... And, maybe,…just maybe; one of you, graduated,…English-Majors: will attest, to this certain truth?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

But, you cannot use the word,…(“WAS,…GOD”); when referring to our Maker, who swears by His own Holy-Name,…that: He is, indeed,…Everlasting!... The whole sentence structure, is unbalanced and in need of much correcting. Secondly, Almighty-God,…has always been; in existence. He is, from Everlasting-to-Everlasting!...

Never, (“Was”),…God; anything. For, He has always been,…is still, today; and shall forever remain, our one and only,…living-God!... Or, He is,…not!...

By reading-onward, from (John 1:1); you, too,…will clearly-conclude; that John states, again,…for emphasis-sake; that the Word, (meaning, Jesus),…was indeed: (“WITH,…GOD”)!...

In addition, the entire Book-of-John,…when read, in its entirety; will convince any reader, that Jesus’ own position,…is that, of remaining; in a state-of-complete, “Subjection”,…unto His God: and Father-in-Heaven!...

Please, I encourage you to read,…(chapter 14: in its entirety); you, too,…will conclude, in the end: that our Apostle John, truly knew who Jesus,…is. He is the Son-of-God!... Always has been. Always shall be!... Amen.

Here’s yet, another fine-example: Please, notice well,…that; the accusations against, our Jesus,…were: of blasphemy. Not, because He was calling Himself,…God!... No, sir!... But, because Jesus,…clearly and unequivocally; stated constantly, His own case. That He, was the Son-of-God!...(read, John 19:7). Even, so-stated,…by the very mouth; of His own accusers.

This, (chapter 19); deals with the out-cries, of the unbelievers,…who, ultimately; accuse our Jesus, of making Himself,…a king!...(see, verse 12).

Jesus, never made this claimer,…Himself, (either); the inappropriate placing, of various themes, (out-of-context, within our Bible); has gotten us, all,…where we stand: today!... (easily confused and led-astray, as lost-sheep).

Yes, millions remain,…easily confused; and led-astray. Whole-crowds, being enticed by words,…spoken; by their pagan-leaders… “Behold, your king!”…(read, verse 14). Yes, it is,…(”Pontius-Pilate”); who, believes Jesus, to be a newly risen,…leader. Causing much up-rising, within the Jewish communities!...

And, it is,…(”Pontius-Pilate”); who instigates and imposes, this title of king,…unto our: Jesus-of-Nazareth!...(see, verse 15).

Read, how the chief-priest,…answered; “We have no king, but Caesar!”…(verse, 21). Friends, much confusion indeed arises,…when, words; are completely misinterpreted and/or misunderstood, all-together.

Notice well, the chief-priests here,…insisted that; the title of, (“king”),…be (Not) placed: over Jesus’ head-board. So, what was started by a pagan-mouth,…initially; grew to be, believed as nothing-short,…of truth!...

Never, was it Jesus’ own,…claimer. Now, the priests,…tagged-along, (if for no other reason, for fear of Roman-Retribution); accusing Jesus of claiming,…(”kingship”)!…

Never once, was this actually uttered by our,…Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (33.14 KiB) Viewed 311 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:26 pm

“CAN-YOU,…SMELL,…WHAT’S-COOKING?”…

Dear-reader and friends, I've been a cook, possibly more,…than anything else; in my past!....

Although, in my youth,…I've had many wonderful opportunities; to develop myself, within various-fields like,…the claims dept.; in the auto-insurance world, and as a customer service rep,…in various other: capacities!...

I've been a construction worker, a general-laborer, a painter,…of both, apartment-dwellings and of homes; new-and-renovated!...

I've been in retail sales, dealing with paint-and-hardware products. With Companies like, “Standard-Brands-Paint-Co.” I’ve sold shoes, for “Kinney-Shoes”…I've also had, many other wonderful positions,…such as; developing myself, as a Senior-Level, Technical Advisor-and-Consultant,…assisting Architects-and-Engineers: with the application techniques; (yes, with the do's and don'ts, of various multi-line-products)!...

I’ve represented, countless manufacturers, globally known,…within the construction industry!...

I've been a proof-reader and typist, (back in the day, when typewriters, were the call-and-order), and thru God's-Good-Grace,…I've survived; many transitional changes!...

Today,…my focus, is to care; for my mother, (who is 83 years-young), and to continue writing. I spend many hours, late into the evening,…studying and fine-tuning; my own, God-given knowledge!... Amen.

Friends, thank you,…for trusting; just a bit more, and for sharing,…a tad-of-yourself. I know that, you aren't just another, false-hope. For, this arena and public-platform,… is full; of many freaks, we well know!...

How wonderful, that your inner-desire,…is also; one of wanting to serve, others... Folks, it's what creates,…great-leaders; within our local communities!...

There's an old adage, which says that,..."If we're fortunate enough, to influence in positive-ways,…those; who lead our city, state and federal level institutions, and/or organizations,…then perhaps; just perhaps, we will have also,...(in a round-about and indirect manner); influenced, those,…whom: they, themselves,...also lead!”... Amen.

May Almighty-God, continue to use you,…dear-reader and friends; as His instrument, in all,…which He alone; knows, all too well,...that, you: fit-in, best!...

We, truly have so much,…to be grateful, for. And, it's obvious that,…none-of-you; are allowing, your God-given ability,…to go unnoticed: nor, to utter-waste!... Amen.

We all need mentors. I have studied, under various television ministers,…as the Spirit; leads us. But, be wary of those, like,…("Joel Olsteen"); he to me, represents the epitome,…of what our Bible, calls,...("sooth-sayers")!...

I've had the privilege, of attending various,…Christian-denominational groups; at various times, in my early quest,…of longing: for real-truth!...

Something that, most people don't exercise,…is sitting; with the many different groups, out there. Usually, someone will pick a Christian-Denomination,…and pretty-much; stick-to-it, their entire lives. All the contrary, has been true,…for me, personally!..

I’ve found that, by sitting with the Jehovah's Witnesses,…with the Catholics; with the Baptist, with the Pentecostal, with smaller non-denominational chapels,…with members of the Assembly-of-God; and others, that,…this truly benefits; any individual, and most effectively so!...

For, it assist us,…in the positioning; of ourselves, as to how,…and what: we are to actually, believe,…in the end!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19554187_1108850629247223_29576598811494070_n.jpg
19554187_1108850629247223_29576598811494070_n.jpg (22.35 KiB) Viewed 299 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:25 am

“THIS-WAS-MEANT,…TO-BE-FREE!”…

I've been publicly posting, unto,…(”Facebook”); now, for over five (5) years!...

And, no,…I don't publish, my writings; anywhere, other than here and on,…(“nethugs.com”).

I don't want to fall, into the same trap-and-snares,…as do; the rest of this world's, religious-teachers!... I don’t want, to ever run the risk,…of losing; my God-given-gifts!...

And, so,…you'll find me; to be quite unique, in that way... Yes, freely we have received,…and so; freely, we shall continue to give,…unto all others: yes, even to,…whom-so-ever-wills!...

Almighty-God, sustains those,...in His perfect and most, impractical-ways... I don't draw a salary, I've decided, (pretty much, since 2001); to dedicate myself, to learning,…to reading; to studying with others, to pursuing the things-of-God!...

Our Love, for one another,…dear brethren-in-Faith; has demonstrated itself, to be greater-than any,…of our: obvious differences!... Amen.

Remember, always,…Religious; I'm not!... Although, I profess to exercise,…a very firm stance; with my Faith, in the Son-of-God,…and in His own,...("wording")!...

I'm a free-lance, writer-and-believer. I don't follow, institutionalized beliefs… Churches, have served a wonderful purpose, (don’t get me, wrong),…in my beginning years; it was the necessary course, to take!...

But, today,…I have weened-off, those: ("babes-in-Christ")!...

They don't seem to grow, beyond what's necessary,…to keep their flocks; at bay!...

My God and His Son, don't occupy any man-made building... They reside, inside of me,...their Temple!... Amen.

And, it suffices,…that, thru God’s-Good-Grace; today I receive, more than 2,500 hits,…per day; on my, (“nethugs.com”),…blog-site!...

That's more than, I could possibly house,…in any affordable-structure... Something, must be working-well,…otherwise; I would have been, a dead-duck in the water,...a long-time ago!... Amen.

I have nothing to lose, other than what,…I have already lost; yet, in return,…I count-it-all: as gain!... For, in return,…I have received; our Father’s Love!...

It's a lofty price, not many are willing to pay. We seemingly walk alone, at times,...although we know, that; alone, we are not!...

Real-truth, never follows mainstream teachings. It's always against, the very current and flow, of this world's wants,…and desires!...

And, it's why our Lord,...was crucified; simply for speaking, His Father's-Truths!... Plain and simple.

Yet, we continue to stumble on this Rock,…yes; our Rock,...Jesus!... It's the simplicity-of-Christ, and His teachings,…my focal-point; in all of my writings...

His Light, dispels ultimately,…all the confusion; and the dark-deeds, of those,...who, only desire; to capitalize, on what was,…always meant to be: a Free-Gift!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 292 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 292 times
124766_th.gif
124766_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 292 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:48 pm

“TEST,…ALL,…THINGS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, I pray,…that; “You be well-able, to follow the pattern of these sound-words,…which you have read, from me; since you first decided, to follow my writings. And, to do so,…in the very same; Faith and Love, that is found in and thru,…Christ-Jesus!... Amen. (please read, 2nd Timothy 1:13).

For, there is no other,…who knows, the Father; like His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, vice-versa. And Jesus, leads us to His Father’s-Fold,…with all-truths. He Advocates, for His own God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

For, there is only One-God!... And, One-Mediator,…between man and his Maker; yes, the man Christ-Jesus!... Yes, folks,…we are those; men and women alike, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…entrusted with divine-deposits. And, this-hidden-treasure,…dwells within us; making each believer,…well-able: to teach others, as well...(see, 2nd Timothy 2:2).

As true soldiers, of God’s Son,…we avoid entanglement; in civil pursuits. Our aim, is to please,…the One, called; (Jesus-of-Nazareth), who enlisted us,…into: His Father’s-Army!... Just as Jesus, continually strives (although exalted), in seeking His Father’s-Favor,…in all, that He pursues; we too, do in like manner!...(verses, 3,4).

So, compete in all-things,…according to the rules; work-hard and receive the first share, of all crops. Think over, what I say. Our Lord, gives us,…much understanding; in everything!...(verses, 5,6,7).

Remember, that Jesus-Christ is Risen,…from the Dead!...(verse, 8). The off-spring of David, (whose throne, He shall preside over; in the here-after); as preached, in our gospel. Jesus, does (Not), occupy,…God’s; own Throne!... Never has, never will…

Jesus, shall preside over David’s own Throne,…as He, is also known; as the root-of-Jesse!... Whoever denies these truths, shall also be denied,…come, that Day and Hour!...(verse, 12).

Neither, the Father nor His Son,…can ever deny; themselves!…(verse, 13).

So, why do the religious,…insist; on merging these two, uniquely-proper and separate entities,…as being, One: in the same person?... It’s completely ludicrous. (“HAD-YOU,…KNOWN,…JESUS”), you would have known, also,…His Father-in-Heaven!...

These very words, Jesus uttered unto our,…(“doubting-Thomas”). For, he had to see and feel,…to believe; “Blessed is he, who believes without ever,…having to see!”… Amen.

Let us never, deny the Son,…His own pleas; “Forgive them, Father. For, they know (Not),…what they do!”…

And,…”My-God, My-God,…why, hast Thou; forsaken Me?”… (Jesus, speaking). Who was Jesus, speaking to?... If He is to be God, Himself,…then, all-of-this; was uttered, in vain.

And,…”Not my will, but Yours, (meaning, His God and Father-in-Heaven); be done!”… And, I might add,…”On Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… Folks, there’s a New-Heavens, (much house-cleaning, shall be done, upstairs); and also a, New-Earth,…promised!...

We shall occupy, this New-Earth,…right-down here. No more, “pie-in-the-sky-stories”; please!...

Incessantly, Jesus demonstrated His,…(“Subjection”); to His Father’s-Authority!...

And,…”There is only One, who is truly Good. That, being My Father!”…

This, Jesus uttered unto others,…as they often; referred to Him, as Rabbi and/or Good-Teacher!...

And,…”Only My Father, knows of the Day and Hour,…of my return!”…

Again, were Jesus to be God,…then, here; He reveals Himself, as a liar. Never forget, that there was never any guile, (or lies),…uttered; from our Jesus’ mouth!...(whereas, Satan is known,…as the Father-of-all-lies).

And,…”My Father, He is Greater than,…I”… Folks, here we have an emphatic and unequivocal-statement. Jesus, often spoke in both figurative, metaphoric and literal-language.

The purpose behind the intentional parables, is to weed-out the goats from the sheep. Yes, many are those,…always looking; for that quick-answer, that,…”quick-fix”: to,…(”all-things”)!…

It is only, thru the very,…(”Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”); that we are enlightened, with real-truths!...

Friends, when shall we finally wake,…from our; “Spiritual-Stupor?”…

By God’s very hand, many are those,…purposely kept, in a constant; state-of-derision, because they refuse to believe,…real-truths. These very same, have all-along,…chosen, instead; traditions-of-men, spoon-fed-here-says,…pagan-rituals and practices: which annul and make totally void, the very written,…Word-of-God!...

The Son, was sent by His Father,…to Save, this wretched-world; from its self-destructive path. Let’s not deny, the Father,…His personal sacrifice; for the better-good, of all…(John 3:16).

Let’s not deny, the Father’s own suffering,…and shed-tears; as He witnessed, first-hand,…the torturing, of His only begotten Son; while Jesus, hung on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!...

At Jesus’ own baptism, a Thunderous-Voice,…from Heaven; spoke-out and said,…”This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased. Listen, to Him!”…

At the Mount-of-Transfiguration, from a descending cloud,…Peter, James and John; all three, (3), heard again,…a Thunderous-Voice,…saying: “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased. Listen, to Him!”…

Folks, our Bible is by divine-design,…written; with repetition in mind. Yes, Almighty-God knows that,…our feeble-minds; with the ability to only retain, about 15% of what is being read and/or told to us,…at any given moment; God knew that, He needed to repeat Himself,…with the high-hopes; of having us, humans,…ultimately remember: His Truths!... Amen.

Friends, were we,…to have known, Jesus; then, we would also,…finally, come to know: His very own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, we would also know,…that, Jesus; is (Not),…God: Himself!...

Holy, Holy, Holy,….is our living-God!...

And, we are,…(Not)!...

That’s-right!... Our defiled and putrid state-of-affairs, impedes us fleshly-humans,…from being; in the, (“de-facto”), presence of our Creator!...(please, read carefully the entire chapter 33: of the Great Book-of-Exodus)…

In,…(Exodus 33:20); it clearly states, (God, speaking here),…that; we cannot see God, (“de-facto”): and live, to tell about it. Moses, saw God’s own virtues, (read the entire chapter 33)… Moses, saw God’s own Goodness, His Mercy and Grace!...

Never, did Moses see God’s own face. He may have indeed, spoken to God,…(”face-to-face”); but, friends,…this relates to: having an intimate conversation, with our Maker!...

Do you not, also,…pray; walk and talk, with God?... As good Christians, of course,…we do!...

But, Moses only saw,…the, (“backside”); of His Creator!...(read chapter 33, in its entirety).

Jesus, told Philip,…”When you see Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… This is figurative-speech. Why?... Because, Jesus was the only One,…to have ever; emulated, represented,…and even, mirrored; His own Father. And, did so,…in unmatched; and exemplary-ways!...

Jesus, told our,…(”doubting-Thomas”); “Had you known, Me. You would have known, the Father,…also!”…

This is where, millions,…for centuries-on-end; continue to stumble over, our Rock,…(which is to say, Jesus-Christ)!... Yes, folks. Had we come, to really know,…the Son; we would have, also known,…that, Jesus; maintains, even to this day,…a complete, (“Submissive-Posture”); when comparing Himself, to His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...

Many, are lacking,…what is termed; as the necessary, (“UNCTION”)!...

Yes, this is necessary,…to spiritually-discern; and to finally come, to rightly-divide and decipher,…the written: Word-of-God!... Always, ask, question, research,…knock, plead; and prayerfully-petition.

Who, is saying,…what?... And, about,…whom?... Amen.

God, would have it,…no other way; He, Himself,…commands: that we, test,…(”all-things”)!…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118958_th.gif
118958_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 289 times
111786_th.gif
111786_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 289 times
106065_th.gif
106065_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 289 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:10 pm

“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON!”…

Do we really, know all-things?... The early disciples of this Church-of-Christ, knew well,…”all-things!”... They possessed a perfect understanding, in what God was doing,…in their era and dispensation. Their knowledge was revealed, by the Holy-Spirit Power invoked,…unto them; they were (Not), ignorant of Satan’s many devices!...

Theirs was referred to as,…an, “Unction!”… From time-to-time, we have all been fooled,…deceived; and even tricked, by the Devil himself. He uses preachers, and our very brethren in Faith,…to deceive us, daily. We learn of Satan’s devices, through what we suffer and undergo,…in our personal lives. And, as we experience these pitfalls and trials,…we also begin to avoid taking certain paths; in order to not confront circumstances, that endanger our spiritual-walk!...

Understand this, the most,…if nothing else; that this early Church-of-Christ, possessed the necessary,…”Unction!”… They received the unadulterated Word-of-God!... Real truth, from the mouth of Jesus,…and the apostles. This Truth, was imparted unto them all,…by our Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

It was done, through the Holy-Spirit Power,…invoked and commissioned; by our Maker!... This anointing, (or Unction); which believers received, indwelled and abided within their person. It taught them, Truth!... Folks, the Holy-Spirit is our revealer of spiritual-truths…(read, John 16:13).

Friends, the (supposed), mysteries that have been hidden for ages,…today are again; being openly disclosed to, “Whom-so-ever-wills”… And, it’s being done,…in the same fashion; as in the very beginnings of our Faith!... By knowledge, revealed through the works of this,…Holy-Spirit!... Almighty-God, administers the Anointing!...

And, this Holy-Spirit,…thereafter reveals, “all-things”; to those chosen and drawn to Jesus, by His God and Father!... Let’s never forget that, our Creator does all the appointing. He commissioned His Son, to be the,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… It’s through the very terms and conditions, set-forth by God,…that humanity, today; is granted reconciliation, unto our Maker!...

So, let’s (Not),…defile this Truth; by calling Jesus-of-Nazareth, God: Himself!...

The Son’s innocent and blameless-blood, was the pre-requisite necessary for our Redemption!... All of this, is of God’s own choosing,…and not, of ours. Yes, it was always the Father’s own criteria,…set-forth; unto His Son, to accomplish. And, only Jesus has the qualifications,…necessary; to fulfill His Father’s will. Jesus, Seed of His own,…Father’s-Seed!... Not created, like us humans; not a byproduct alone, of dust and its constituents. No, sir!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, begotten of His Father,…born-of-God!... He’s a direct-descendant, part human,…part Divine; this only, could completely suffice our living-God’s,…requirements. And, so it is,…that; only in Jesus’ already accomplished deeds, (and exemplary Obedience),…can we today: find our restored dearness, with Almighty-God!...

None-but-Christ, would do!... Amen. Our Father, has pre-destined a people, (are you part, of this Remnant-Class?); to be conformed, to the very image of His Son!...(read, Romans 8:29). Just like the Son, is completely and totally,…conformed; to the very image of His Father-in-Heaven!... And, as His recompense,…Jesus, has been exalted; to stand at His Father’s right-hand, in Heaven!... Awaiting, further instructions from His God and Father,…to return to Earth; to “Save-Us”,… even from: ourselves!...

Yes, friends,…Jesus; reflected and revealed, in us,…through: our “good-works”. And, God,…reflected and revealed, in Jesus!... This is demonstrated best, by Jesus’ willingness to complete His Father’s-Plan,…even in moments, when He found; no-strength of His own. Because of His Father’s indwelling with the Son, Jesus continually received encouragement,…subsequently, Jesus’ own Spirit; was refreshed and renewed, with the necessary withal,…to continue, onward: for the Salvation-Sake, of Humanity,…as a whole!... Amen.

Our Redemption, was completely dependent upon Jesus’ own free-will,…to complete; His Father’s-Plan, for humanity’s reconciliation,…unto eternal-life. Yes, folks,…One; mirroring the other,…perfectly!... For, this too,…is our ultimate-goal; to be, (“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 284 times
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 285 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 285 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:46 pm

“HEAVEN,…HELP,…US!”…

Dear Lord, (Jesus),…”Let these words, be a symbol of my constancy,…and devotion. Let it remind me, that only You,…are my Saviour!… Yes, all planned,…by Your Father, (Who, is in Heaven); and from this day forward, I shall remain,…forever, One-with-You: inseparable!”… Amen.

“I feel, fully-vested,…in Your Power!... My heart races, as Your-Father’s-Court,…awaits. All, uncomfortable moments,…have ended. To Your brief touch, I bend my knee,…feeling warm; and open, as if,…in surprise!”… Amen.

“Consciously, I receive,…Your signed-certificate; sealed with,…Your-Father’s-Will”… Amen.

“It wishes me, many years of Joy,…as You, Lord; head back, to Your-Father’s-Courtroom!... Many, are turning-around,…in a flurry; dressed with purple-robes, as You,…dear-reader and friends; pause. And with one last wave, we find ourselves,…disappearing; into the here-after!”... Amen.

With His-Father’s-Angels, wishing us,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); much luck, we find the Son-of-God,…ushering us: into this Saving-Sheepfold!... It had taken, less than 5 minutes,…from the time, my Lord; (Jesus),…entered, these-Judging-Chambers; until, I found myself,…in this surreal-hall; again, united,…for Life-Eternal: with Family-and-Friends!....

My Lord’s, whirlwind pace,…left me, somewhat feeling; disoriented. Gazing, at my new surroundings,…disbelievingly, I said-breathlessly; (”HEAVEN,…HELP,…US”)!...

On this, brand-new,…Day!”… Lifting, perplexed eyes,…and unexpectedly, laughing; I felt, belonging to all,…these: other saints, present!... Amen.

In His, Obedient Service;

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
prayers-for-las-vegas.jpg
prayers-for-las-vegas.jpg (68.7 KiB) Viewed 264 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:12 pm

“SMILE”…

A smile, costs nothing,…but, gives; much. It enriches those, who receive,…without making poorer; those, who give!...

It takes, only a moment,…but, the memory of it; can last-forever. None, is so right or mighty,…that, he or she; can get along, without it. And, none is so poor,…that, they can’t be made; richer, by it!...

A,…(“SMILE”); creates Happiness-and-Joy, in any Home. It can foster, Good-Will,…in any business; and is the counter-sign, of True-Friendship!...

It brings, rest to the weary,…and cheers, to the discouraged; sunshine, to the sad,…and it’s, nature’s best antidote: for trouble!...

Yet, it cannot be begged, borrowed,…bought; or even, stolen. For, it is of no value,…until, it is; given-away!... As it also, walks hand-in-hand,…with Love!...
Some people, are too tired,…to give you; a smile. So, give them,…one of yours; as none, needs a smile so much,…as he or she; who, has none,…to Give!... Amen.

In His Obedient-Service;
And-Your-Friend:

Izzy!...

P.S. Wisdom, is added to your own intelligence,…only thru; the Holy-Spirit, in Jesus’ Name!... May God Bless you,…all; and don’t forget, to (“SMILE”)!...

Attachments
319138_th.jpg
319138_th.jpg (25.26 KiB) Viewed 259 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:49 pm

“REMARKABLE-THINGS,…HAPPENING-WITHIN!”…

We, (dear-reader and friends),…knowing each other, for years,…now; began talking quietly, but with underlying tension,…that simmered; as the clock inched, ever closer,…toward midnight!...

Settled-back, onto our chairs,…I then, decided to; lower the lantern-wick, as we switched,…to temporary silence; outside, on the porch!...

We sat, studying the Heavens,…above; while memories, of days-gone-by,…returned. Of birthday gifts, of endearments,…of parting kisses; and of endless, pleasantries!...

None, very remarkable,…on the surface; no, sir!... (“THE-REMARKABLE,…WAS,…HAPPENING-WITHING”)!...

The minutes, dragged-on,…and neither of us, moved; neither, spoke. The lantern-flame, sputtered. Our hearts, seemed to tremble,…with; uncertainties. And, when it became apparent,…that, the very air, was becoming; as heat-lightning, even,…sizzling: we then, spoke simultaneously!...

Our heads turned, and our eyes,…met. Then, all of my past,…and all of your, short-comings; billowed-up and exploded, as might,…some, distant Star!...

Your lips, opened,…with an unconscious, invitation!...

This was, to be remembered,…as, the tremendous brushing; of two, timid Souls. We both, lifted our eyes,…to Heaven, in final acceptance; of Christ-Jesus, our Lord!....

We both realizing, that at last,…the loneliness; stopped hurting!...

Alone, we weren’t. As the Spirit’s-Presence, sprung to Life,…inside you; inside me. Our Love, then lifted,…toward He; Who, Loved us,…First!... (meaning, His Father-in-Heaven; Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…

Yes, how ironic. Two people, well-schooled,…to reject, the possibility; of miracles. Now willingly, changing-completely,…our beliefs. We cradled, this Love,…tenderly; promising to each other, that,…never again: shall we turn-away!...

Looking into, Jesus’-Face,…we found; the expressed-image of His own God and Father!... Yes, the same expressed,…characteristics; the same, “persona”,…like Father: like Son!...

We, were definitely,…feeling!... And so, neither one of us,…lives; scared anymore!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

Attachments
104624_th.gif
104624_th.gif (73.47 KiB) Viewed 256 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Amen,…dear brothers and sisters,...Amen!...

Many are called, yet few,…are truly chosen; to further along, a truth,…unknown, to the masses; yet, being discovered anew,…for this very generation!...

Deception runs rampant, as we share,…unpopular truths; with all who, are simply willing,…to yield. Yes, to yield completely,…all that; these very same, have all-along,…been taught: in their past!...

Hidden-treasure, finer-than-gold,…are at hand; and for the free-grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330818_th.gif
330818_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 249 times
127350_th.gif
127350_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 249 times
330818_th.gif
330818_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 252 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:50 pm

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity found,…in this community, this arena and public-platform; which we all, call the,…Internet!....

My written words, best represent my spiritual path,…and attitude-aspiration. My core-belief, is that God, (whom I prefer to call, Jehovah; His Glorious-Name), formed mankind,…in His own image; giving us the awesome gift and responsibility, of personal will,…and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to me, is that,…we are individually-unique and valuable, (as Father and Son, have always been; they are not, two in the same entity); and that there, will never be another you,…or me; from the time of our conceptions, through time-and-eternity!....

As the same, holds most true,…of Father-and-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, yet equal in Love, in Unity, in Cause, in Mindset,…and in; set-forth, Mission!...

From my perspective, we are like one body,…requiring each of us; to assist in the development and welfare, of the family of man,…and womankind: as a whole. In essence, each of us,…has manifold missions and purposes; to this end!...

As, do,…Father-and-Son!... We annul and make void, this too important truth,…when we attempt; to merge them both, as being One,…in the same person!...

Folks, the,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a complete-hoax!... It’s the Devil’s best work, yet. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; makes his presence most known, in the very institutions of worship. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…battled most; with the, (“religious-order”), of His Day!... And, the same holds true,…even, today!...

Many are the various, Christian-Denominational groups. Yet, it is supposed to be,…One-Faith; One-God, and One-Mediator between man and his,…Creator!... Yes, the man called,…Jesus-Christ!... Amen.

And, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are to contribute, using these gifts of uniqueness,…personal-choice and wills; for observing the manifestation, of what is culminated and found,…in our individual lives: and in our world!...

Thus, we are on a journey of learning,…and of growing; and each day, is a destination of promise and opportunity,…despite the obstacles and trials: of this present-life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh?… For, this is our daily,…question; which must be answered. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are in indeed; our decisions. Our personal pursuit, is the practice of,…unconditional love!...

However, that confession does not mean that,…we do not have; our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt,…confusion and weariness; which can be attributed, to being human!...(and to realizing our present, state-of-affairs. Yes, fallen and putrid are indeed, our inner-most principles).

Therefore, I ask that you keep me,…in mind; and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than, brick-and-mortar,…and we are more than, flesh-and-blood; we are,… Spirits!...

And, so,…with God’s-Good-Grace; shed over us and our entire household, we are also,…well-able: to overcome. Yes, great-trials,…can indeed, produce; great compassion and great love, if only,…you: will allow it. My dear-reader and friends, God’s-Grace, is truly,…most-sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is greater than; any loss. The key to overcoming negativity, is using it,…to develop yourself; so that we may achieve, positive-results. We are all, sinners,…Saved-by-Grace!...

We believe in, our risen Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus Christ!... Yes, the only begotten Son,…of Almighty-God!... And continually seek, to make Him,…Lord, (or ruler); of our personal-lives!...

So, I urge you today,…to invite others; to join-in, this wonderful community,…and to fellowship; with other believers and to hear,…their testimonies: of Faith!...

My prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage; and be encouraged. Yes, to learn from one another,…and; to teach. Now, in closing,…please allow a smile; to reside upon your face, and let it reside,…and shine deep: within your hearts!...

May Our Heavenly-Father, bless you,…richly!... Amen.

P.S. I also have a sense-of-humor, despite taking my calling,…seriously. I consider ourselves, all,…matured-adults; well rounded. And, I am also,…looking forward; to knowing you!...
Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
21743085_1152307501568202_7869377680743051069_n.jpg
21743085_1152307501568202_7869377680743051069_n.jpg (72.63 KiB) Viewed 248 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 pm

“”JUST,…SIMPLY,…BELIEVE”…

When my excitement, was over,…I fell to my knees; waiting for my breathing, to slow. Then, with eyes closed,…I felt a kiss, on my forehead; and I spoke, involuntarily. As though, another Spirit,…had possessed me; a Holy-Spirit!...

I felt, like I always wished,…I could feel; like, I was flying,…at last. And so, I found myself,…clutching this Spirit; close to my hear-and-soul. Oh, why did I waste,…so many years?... I had,…no answer!...

I rested, my cheek and hand,…on His Chest; against His-Strong, sure Heart-Beat,…praying that: He guide me,…to Christ-Jesus!...

He promised, He would,…and so; I simply,…(“BELIEVED”)!....

He tipped, my head back,…to look into my; glistening eyes. This Spirit knew, that I believed,…He saw it; in my eyes.

“I can teach you, what you need,…to know”,…He said.

“You listen to Me, and I will lead you,…to your Lord!”,…this Spirit, spoke.

After that experience, I knew,…what; to expect.

As days past, I fought hard,…and grew, less ignorant; than most. With me, He was Fair,…Honest, Smart; and my Friend. If you, (dear-reader and friends),…ever need help; do yourself a favor, and go,…to: this Holy-Spirit!...

“I promise”,…you whispered.

Forcing a grin and teasing me,…you knew, you needed Him; right now. Crossing my fingers, I’ve gone,…undercover; and in the open, for you.

Now, it’s up to you,…to simply; (“BELIEVE”)!....

On the verge, of big-tears,…I tell you; you’re as good as,…any of us. You’re bright. Now, all that is left,…for you, to do; is simply,…(“BELIEVE”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
103702_th.gif
103702_th.gif (68.01 KiB) Viewed 239 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:17 pm

“AS-WE-STAND,…ON-THIS-ROCK!”…

Until, Kingdom come,…yes, until; God’s will be done, on Earth as it is,…in Heaven!... And/or until, I am personally-called,…back home; I shall remain, forever steadfast,…in calling-out: the false-hood,…of Religion!...

What a shame. There are so many, well-intended folks. All, wanting only,…to be fed; the real-truth, of God’s-written-Word!... Yes, millions still being duped. Still, being easily confused and led-astray,…by ravenous-wolves; in sheep’s-clothing!...

Our Apostle Paul, shared his experience of divisions,…existing among; all the ranks, occurring early-on,…in the first-century: “Churches-of-Christ!”... And, so it remains,…still, even today; we’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Let us not quarrel, with these brethren-in-Faith!... For, this does no good. It only ruins, other listeners,…who may be considering; converting over, unto our beliefs…(please read, 2nd Timothy 2:14).

Let us, rather,…do our best; to always present ourselves, to Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); as one, approved. Yes, a true-worker,…who, has no need; to be ashamed. Rightly-handling, the word of Truth!...(verse, 15).

Irreverent-Babble, only leads people,…into more-and-more; ungodliness. This includes those, who claim to,…(”speak-in-tongues”)!…

Folks, unless there is also,…evidence-of-interpretations; made clearly and unequivocally, and fully-understood by all,…who are present: this babbling, can also be named,…(”Jibber-Jabber”)!...

That’s-right!... Unless the whole congregation present, can clearly come to a united understanding,…of the utterances spoken; then we must otherwise question, in our hearts and minds,…whether indeed: they are coming,…from God?...

Either the very same person, doing the uttering and/or someone else present,…within the same assembly; must ultimately, interpret what is being said,…for the edification, (or building-up); of all those, who are present,…at: this given gathering!...

This, (“speaking-in-tongues”),…is primarily; a revelation designed, for the unbelievers,…who might be attending; such an event. Otherwise, our Apostle Paul,…is most clear; on this subject-matter!...

The one, doing the speaking,…is to keep; to him-or-herself, if indeed,…it’s going to be; a private conversation, between the speaker and God!...

But, when exercised publicly,…and within an arena or platform; that entails others, being present,…then, there (Must) be: interpretations at hand!...

Why?... Simply, because all-things which come from God,…hold, much order; and discipline. Or, they do not. Paul states that, no more than three (3),…altogether; should be uttering, and even then,…done so: in order, one at a time.

Remember, without interpretations,…then, the church; the assembly, and/or the congregation, as a whole,…never receives: God’s message!...

Paul, declares that,…although he, himself; speaks-in-tongues, that he would prefer to share 10 words,…well understood: than to utter, 10,000 words,…spoken; in this unknown, tongue. Again, interpretation is the key. Always ask yourself, whether or not,…it is present; at your assembly?...

Yes, many are those,…who, Babble!... Causing others, to marvel. But, clearly,…our Apostle Paul, states; that unless this same individual, interprets,…and/or; another is present in that assembly, to do so,…then: we must question, whether or not,…all-of-it: is truly coming, from God,…or not?...

Yes, the very things of our living-God,…are for; the edifying of His Son’s Church!... Or, they are not!... All-of-it, to be done in an orderly-fashion,…or it is not; of God!...

Satan, this once,…(”Angel-of-Light”); is a great-deceiver. Such, are his subtle-ways!... And, his presence is strongest,…right-inside; all these religious institutions and/or organizations, of higher-learning. Those, who seek only truth,…are Lucifer’s; biggest-adversaries!...

At the very-moment, right-after our conversion to Christianity,…our personal-lives, become truly; a life-time of arduous-trials, of many tests and tribulations,…all, because; we simply decided, to become,…believers!...

Yes, the Devil is not pre-occupied with the unbeliever and/or the undecided!... No, sir!...

His biggest threat, are those who,…spread, the real-truth; of God’s written Word!... Folks, Jesus is the Son!... Always has been. Always will be. Never, did He claim to be,…God; Himself!... Religion, has done a fine-job,…of declaring this lie, (entangled within the Trinity-Doctrine)...

So, remember,…to avoid; all-irreverent-babble. For, this leads to more-and-more,…ungodliness. In that Great-Day-of-Pentecost, the Holy-Spirit spoke,…with a, (“CLOVEN-TONGUE”)!...

This means, that everyone present at that marvelous event,…was well-able; to fully understand, what was being uttered, openly and publicly,…by these: Galileans!... Yes, although many present,…originated; from other regions and countries, all speaking various other,…languages; with their own dialects, idioms and I dare say,…slangs: they were all, well-able in the end,…to fully-understand!...

A spectacle, (mind you); never again, replicated in the history of mankind!... Truly, a Divine-Act,…of the Holy-Spirit!...

So, again. Despite the many different cultures and/or ethnic-groups, present on that, “Pentecost-Day”,…all-of-them; were, well-able to fully-digest,…the utterances: of these chosen disciples.

A gift, for only those,…of that; specific-generation. No one, is able to do the same,…today; sure, someone can indeed speak-in-tongues,…and sure: someone else, may indeed be present,…to interpret!...

But, never again,…with a, (“cloven-tongue”); never, have we witnessed so many languages, dialects, idioms, and various local slangs-of-speech,…spoken; than when manifested, from those,…specifically chosen, to do so: in that first-century,…event!...

It was God’s will. All, done to prove,…His Mighty-Works!...

Yes, a,…(“CLOVEN-TONGUE”)!... A divine-act, (not since then, replicated); where everyone present, clearly understood,…what, was: being said.

Can you, (dear-reader and friends),…say the same; of your Pentecostal-Churches, today?... I dare say, not!...

If the Spirit, is truly present,…we may indeed witness; a selected, individual, to speak-in-tongues,…and then, finalized; to some degree, what was said. Done by the same person, or by someone else,…present, at that same event…

But, never will you witness,…again; what truly occurred, on that chosen,…”Day-of-Pentecost!”...

“Are these, not,…Galileans?... Then, why is it,…that, we can understand; fully,…what, they are saying: even in our own,…native-tongue?”… Amen.

Read your Bibles, folks!... It’s all there!...

So, let not,…the irreverent-babble; spread like, (“gangrene”),…infecting your whole-congregations: with many pagan-practices and/or “doctrines-of-devils!”… Like, the Trinity-Teachings!...(verse, 17).

For, these are those,…who, truly; have swerved from real-truth…(regarding the various topics, covered in our whole Bible)…

Depart from this iniquity. God’s-Firm-Foundation, still stands upon His Son,…our Rock!...(verses, 18-19). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
124757_th.gif
124757_th.gif (7.66 KiB) Viewed 236 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 236 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 236 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:17 pm

“MINE,…IS-A-PRACTICED,…REALITY!”…

Since Jesus, descended from His Father’s Abode,…we call Him, Heavenly; since Adam, was created from the Earth’s dust,…we call him: Earthly!...

Adam, was given a bride,…developed by God; working and shaping her, all from one of Adam’s own,…ribs!...

Jesus, is also being given a Bride,…by His Father, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); drawing all those, of God’s own choosing,…toward His Son!...

Yes, God draws all the hearts,…who are seeking spiritual-understanding; toward His only begotten, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

And, so,…we are those; who pursue incessantly, the very things of God,…yes: Heavenly-Things!...

Out of the many membered Body-of-Christ, shall rise His Bride!... This will be a selected portion, highly-favored by His Father-in-Heaven!... Who, shall they be?...

Who of us, has the seed-of-Christ,…within them; just like the Son, is seed of His own God and Father?... Yes, Jesus is indeed,…the, (“expressed-image”); of our living-God!...

As we also, should strive in being,…the, (“expressed-image”); of His Son!... But, folks,…somehow; we have allowed confusion, to reign in our minds and hearts.

To be an, (“expressed-image”), and/or a personification of someone,…is (Not), the same; as being the, (“de-facto”),…image: of that same person.

Yes, we (The Faithful-Believers),…often, “express-ourselves”; through much figurative-speech!...

But, we identify ourselves,…concretely; by manner or matter-of-fact!... Or,…(“de-facto”)… Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth is indeed,…perfectly-typed!...

He mirrors His Father’s-Virtues, like no other,…yes; in unmatched ways, Jesus has demonstrated an exemplary Obedience,…unto completing: His Father’s will.

Father and Son, are reflecting and desiring most,…that; we all come to an earnest repentance, a true change of heart and lifestyle,…and receive: this free-gift of Salvation!... Amen.

Who of us, will change our old-ways?... Who of us, in the end,…shall receive; eternal-life?... The trouble today, is that most folks,…are sowing religion; they sow, (“doctrines-of-devils”),…creating all these countless, denominational groups,…yes, dividing: instead of uniting, our brethren!...

Is your seed, (dear-reader and friends); sown these days, in the very likeness of Christ-Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Many are reaping and/or re-producing, only themselves,…with their pompous-practices; and vain-glories!... Yes, these very same,…have forgotten; that Jesus must increase, as we must,…decrease: more and more, each day of our personal lives!...

Who of us, truly yearns to be in the image,…of Jesus?... Who of us, will be restored back to the,…Faith; once delivered to the early Church, (or Body-of-Christ)?...

May we all be reminded, that those who possess righteous seeds,…will reap, righteousness; come this Heavenly-Harvest-Time!... Ours, are sacrifices through repentance,…and Obedience. We are those, who possess the necessary,… (“Unction”)!...

And, we are (Not),…ashamed; of the Name-of-Jesus!...

Friends, there are many religions,…whereas, ours; is a,…(“PRACTICED,…REALITY”)!... Amen.

Yes, many,…practice countless philosophies. But, know this to be most,…true; there is only, One-Way!... Almighty-God, will recognize no other sacrifice,…besides; Christ-Jesus!...

Many of you, are trying to come up,…another way; Jesus told us,…you would!...

Many are those, trying to,…”Save-Themselves”; by keeping traditions-of-men. It amazes me, to see honest-folks,…thinking themselves; that they, by doing certain acts and/or by abstaining from certain-things,…can actually; possess the necessary Power, to Save themselves!...

For these, we must pray,…incessantly!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
124752_th.gif
124752_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 232 times
124757_th.gif
124757_th.gif (7.66 KiB) Viewed 232 times
105823_th.gif
105823_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 232 times