Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "A CHARACTER,...CANCER!"....

Post by Izzy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 pm

TITLED: "A CHARACTER,...CANCER!"....

What I Hope you will find is, an authentic Faith; which continues to ring True, throughout the ages. Some of these Truths, may indeed sound hard, but they are the prescription we need, in order to live a truly meaningful and productive life in Christ!....

And they are a sure remedy, for the disillusionment which eventually arises, whenever we discard God's Truth for an immature, self-centered Faith. Together, let us construct a time-tested pathway, to a deeper and more mature friendship, with our Maker!....

Assurance, is not to be obtained, as much by self-examination, as it is by action. When we fail to grow out of this self-obsession, it can become,...("A CHARACTER,...CANCER"),...quieter and far more subtle than any Hurricane, but ultimately no less destructive,...Spiritually!....

There's a clarity to our vision, when we completely forget ourselves and concentrate solely on the task before us. It's an energizing feeling, to be so focused on someone else, that there is no thought of our own Trials and Tribulations. Though it seems ironic, it's a blessed state, far more meaningful, than when we are obsessed with our own welfare or problems!....

Our Fallen nature, and the values of our culture, collide with the Force of an avalanche, to push us ever further down-hill toward self-centeredness!....

But, True Faith, calls us back to the Summit, and Joy of selflessness!....

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)
1337 Holcomb's Pond Court
Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

E-Mail: Israelcaridad@yahoo.com

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "DO BETTER,...THAN,...STUTTER!"....

Post by Izzy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm

TITLED: "DO BETTER,...THAN,...STUTTER!"....

Sometimes, I find myself astonished by how people seem, in Spiritual things. Prayer, is capturing our imagination, like never before. Do you experience in your life, a need for Spiritual Growth?.... Sometimes, when I see something beautiful, a baby laughing, the Sun coming up; I feel moved to give a short Prayer of thanks!....

Wonderful moments, tug at something deep within me. Hard things, also make us aware of our Spiritual Hunger. Hearing an ominous report, from a medical test, grieving from a divorce, seeing our children riding bumpily through adolescence,...such moments, drive us to pour-out our Souls, to someone beyond ourselves!....

As I look back over my 50 years of life, I realize how often, such experiences, have prompted me to Pray; how life's crises and little anxieties, as well my quiet Joys, have made me long for satisfying Prayer. No longer, will mere belief in something,..."Out There",...do!....

He has made us, for Himself. And our Hearts are restless, until it rests in Him. When we talk to God, can we,...("DO BETTER,...THAN,...STUTTER?")....

Can we move beyond stale habits?.... Is it possible, to Pray with confidence?....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "ONLY,...TWO,...CHOICES!"....

Post by Izzy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm

TITLED: "ONLY,...TWO,...CHOICES!"....

It is a Love, which becomes silhouetted in a broken World, framed by human suffering; illuminated in an explosion of God's Presence, breaking into a dark cellar. In a World, where suffering and difficulty are certain, friendship with God, frees us from being limited by what we don't have; by what we are suffering, or by what we are enduring!....

Mature friendship with God, reminds us that our existence, is much broader than our suffering and difficulty. Our Heavenly Father, does not offer us freedom from a broken World; instead, He offers us friendship with Himself, as we walk through this fallen World!....

And those who persevere, will find that this friendship is worth more, so very much more, than anything this fallen World, can offer us. It doesn't sound like much fun initially, but those who have walked these roads, have left behind a witness that they have reached an invigorating, Soul-satisfying land!...

These men and women, of whom I speak,...testify to being radically satisfied in God, even though others may scratch their heads, as they try to figure out how someone who walks such a difficult road, could possibly be happy!....

In a broken and fallen World like ours, we really,...("ONLY HAVE,...TWO,..CHOICES"),...mature friendship with our Maker, or radical disillusionment!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: “PASSIVATING PAINS,…AND,…SOOTHING SORROWS!”….

Post by Izzy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 pm

TITLED: “PASSIVATING PAINS,…AND,…SOOTHING SORROWS!”….

Dearest Friend,

I am currently in transition to move to Alpharetta, Ga.,…come this end of June. Today or possibly tomorrow, will be my last day on this Medium, until I can find another nearby Library Facility, in my new town, where it shall be there, that I will continue this Labor of Love. Truly I hope that I am well accepted by you, and most importantly that you find these inspirational passages which I devote in Jesus' Name, to our World,...a blessing for you and yours!....

All I ask, is that you consider finding others, with whom to share them. I am 50 years old,…and would like to cordially invite you, to write me, at my physical address below, where I shall continue our lasting friendship!....

This is a marvelous opportunity, to maintain our contact, a warm-hearted one. Let us be Pen-Pals, and make fresh our Hearts, as we bond beautifully, with God’s Word, as our witness. As well, I enjoy developing my mind, by studying His Word, and by writing these passages, for all who allow themselves to be approachable!...

Ours, is a labor of Love,...simply because we are fully aware, that He Loved us,...First!.... We strive, together to imitate this Love, in many fashions and through various aspects of each and every one of our lives!.... Please strive as I am today, to keep close to one another,…for we are but few; like sheep amongst, ravenous Wolves!.... Together, we can,…(“PASSIVATE OUR PAINS,…AND,…SOOTHE OUR SORROWS!”)....

I hope you and I, can cultivate a beautiful friendship, based on our likened Faith!...

I Pray that our duties bring us, ever so near, to one another and fondly so. Until then, I am and shall always remain,...most Affectionately Yours!....

With All Of My Love,

1337 Holcomb’s Pond Court
Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

P.S. I will be Praying for you and yours!.... Photos of myself, are available upon your request!....

Izzy
Registered Member

Titled: "LINE,...IN THE,…SAND!"...

Post by Izzy » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Titled: "LINE,...IN THE,…SAND!"...

Today, it's about God!,... I want to get you excited about God. It's all about His Goodness. Today, is a pivotal point, in our life. God speaking,..."I am Longing, to be Good,...to those who are seeking my Goodness!"...

An act of Faith, is this,…my message to all my dear Readers!....

Father, I Thank You, for the Honor you have giving me, to reach out through this marvelous medium, knowing that your Word, will reach the 4 corners of our World... Have a receptive heart. Don't look, on how far you have to go. Instead, look at how far,...God has brought you,...this day!...

Let the redeemed of the Lord,...say so!...

I am a friend of God,...because I Pray. God bless you all. Let me encourage you in your Faith!,... God is moved by our Faith. Jesus said,…"If you Believe!",...all things are Possible!... Don't magnify our problems,...instead, magnify our God!... The more we magnify our God,...the smaller our problems, become. Dig your heels in,...draw that ("LINE,…IN THE,…SAND!")...

God can turn any situation,...in a moment's time. God wouldn't give us the breath, in our lungs today, if He didn't have a (Plan) for us to climb a new mountain, in our path. Choose to live this day,...Happy,...Joyful!... Your happiness, has to come from inside. Don't waste this day, by being negative,...offended or discouraged!...

Choose to live this day in Faith!... Set the tone, for your day. Get up today,...live that life of Joy!... Fight, the "Good Fight of Faith!". He rewards our obedience. If we are going to live in Victory,...then every morning,...let's start the day off,...forgiving and believing that God will take us places,...we never dreamed of!...

Let go of our mistakes and defeats,…of the Past!...

Not just for healing purposes,...but for all else, find Scripture and find the answers within those written words. Forgive all those, who have wrong us,...in our lives!... God is Great!... Father, I Pray, that every reader today,...receive your Healing!...

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
1337 Holcomb’s Pond Court
Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "HAVE,...A,...HEART!"....

Post by Izzy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 pm

TITLED: "HAVE,...A,...HEART!"....

Have a Heart, that never Hardens.
A Temper, that never Tires.
And a Touch, that never Hurts!....

All who serve the True Living God, with the right motive, can expect their Worship,...to be enjoyable!....(Psalm 100:2).

Each of us,...Sins. Each of us, needs to receive God's forgiveness. Christ Jesus, came into our World, sent by our Heavenly Father, to Save Sinners...(1st. Timothy 1:15). When Jesus, sacrificed His life for us, He made it possible for us, to receive forgiveness from the Father,...of our Sins!....

Hence, a True Worshipper, feels relief, for a Heavy Load of guilt, is lifted from our Hearts. We can have a clean conscience, and we can rejoice in the confidence, that as long as we earnestly do God's Will, we will have forgiveness. We are welcomed by kindness and helpfulness, which is indicative of a comprehensive togetherness!....

I wish to express how grateful I am, to be invited to you abode, so that I may communicate and share God's Word with you today!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!"....

Post by Izzy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 pm

TITLED: "THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!"....

I believe, that now is the time to come to the place, where we Love each other, as much as we Love,...our Lord Jesus the Christ. We are all being tried. You will have Enemies. But remember,...("THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!")...

How can we ever enjoy the power of Forgiveness, if we never have anyone to Forgive?.... And Love, is the only resource we have, to draw Forgiveness from. Without it, you will always be the one, that our Adversary can use, to destroy others!....

We talk about one another and run one another down, because we don't Love one another. Love, is the Key, to perfection. It is the well, from which we can all draw from,...to find contentment and Peace!....

Let's look at one another, for a moment. I am not perfect. I have many faults. I have failed Almighty God many times, over my past 50 years of life; but He has never failed me. Pray for me, as I will for you. Let us believe wholeheartedly, that our Creator will deliver us!....

"God Forgives and Forgets"... He does not bring-up our past, and accuse us with it. That is strictly the work of the Enemy. Satan, is our Accuser,...my dear brethren. It is in our Trials, that we need someone, to reach-out to us and show us Kindness and Love,...the most!....

It is our Greatest Prayer in Hope, that when others see our Forgiveness, Patience and Love,...they will also come around. Remember, Love is of God and everyone that Loves, is born of God!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: "THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!"....

Post by Linner » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Izzy wrote:TITLED: "THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!"....

I believe, that now is the time to come to the place, where we Love each other, as much as we Love,...our Lord Jesus the Christ. We are all being tried. You will have Enemies. But remember,...("THESE THINGS,...MUST,...COME!")...

How can we ever enjoy the power of Forgiveness, if we never have anyone to Forgive?.... And Love, is the only resource we have, to draw Forgiveness from. Without it, you will always be the one, that our Adversary can use, to destroy others!....

We talk about one another and run one another down, because we don't Love one another. Love, is the Key, to perfection. It is the well, from which we can all draw from,...to find contentment and Peace!....

Let's look at one another, for a moment. I am not perfect. I have many faults. I have failed Almighty God many times, over my past 50 years of life; but He has never failed me. Pray for me, as I will for you. Let us believe wholeheartedly, that our Creator will deliver us!....

"God Forgives and Forgets"... He does not bring-up our past, and accuse us with it. That is strictly the work of the Enemy. Satan, is our Accuser,...my dear brethren. It is in our Trials, that we need someone, to reach-out to us and show us Kindness and Love,...the most!....

It is our Greatest Prayer in Hope, that when others see our Forgiveness, Patience and Love,...they will also come around. Remember, Love is of God and everyone that Loves, is born of God!....

Your Friend,

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

Well, Izzy...I have to agree with you on a lot of what you have just said. And I whole-heartedly agree on the TRUTH that LOVE of another...even of all...is one of the most important attributes that a human being can possess. Forgiveness is easy. If you can get past holding on to the hurt and pain. Once you do that, by forgiving, then the love flows right back in again.

I have a question, Izzy. Why do you space your titles the way that you do ?? Just curious, mind you.

Love, Linda
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: "HAVE,...A,...HEART!"....

Post by Linner » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Izzy wrote:TITLED: "HAVE,...A,...HEART!"....

Have a Heart, that never Hardens.
A Temper, that never Tires.
And a Touch, that never Hurts!....

All who serve the True Living God, with the right motive, can expect their Worship,...to be enjoyable!....(Psalm 100:2).

Each of us,...Sins. Each of us, needs to receive God's forgiveness. Christ Jesus, came into our World, sent by our Heavenly Father, to Save Sinners...(1st. Timothy 1:15). When Jesus, sacrificed His life for us, He made it possible for us, to receive forgiveness from the Father,...of our Sins!....

Hence, a True Worshipper, feels relief, for a Heavy Load of guilt, is lifted from our Hearts. We can have a clean conscience, and we can rejoice in the confidence, that as long as we earnestly do God's Will, we will have forgiveness. We are welcomed by kindness and helpfulness, which is indicative of a comprehensive togetherness!....

I wish to express how grateful I am, to be invited to you abode, so that I may communicate and share God's Word with you today!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Again, Izzy, I agree with you. Having a heart that can easily forgive comes easy to me. Once I get past the forgiving of something, and the love is back in full force again, then my heart is once again at ease. You are welcome for the invite, and I don't mind talking to you about your writings. They are very interesting and hold a whole lot of truth in them. I, myself, have always been a true believer in TRUTH. My Grandpop instilled this in me from a very early age. I recently had an experience that required much apology for a hurt that I caused. My heart was heavily burdened by this and my apologies have been rejected. However, though I was condemned for not telling the truth, as I am told, there is no room for forgiveness from this sector. Yet, though I committed a sin by my mistake, the Lord has taught me that by my being truthful about the reason for the episode, I shall be forgiven. Yet only forgiven by the Lord, it seems. Such a waste of a chance at continued love and friendship hurts my heart. Yet my spirit ... and the Lord ...tell me to carry on with life in spite of this.

What are your views on this ?? And I have another question...why do you space your sentences in such a way ?? Again, just curious and not meaning any insult or harm to your style of writing....

Love, Linda
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "ELOQUENT,...FLOWERY,...SPEECH!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 pm

TITLED: "ELOQUENT,...FLOWERY,...SPEECH!"....

Our God, has excellent means of communicating with us today. We listen to Him, mainly by reading His Word, our Bible!....(2nd. Timothy 3:16).

This requires considerable effort, on our part. All efforts of this sort, are well spent. The Bible, is a precious letter to us, from our Heavenly Father. Reading it, should not be a chore!....

Visualize our Bible accounts, as we read. Seek to grasp these real character's background, circumstances, and motives. Then ask yourself, how you can apply these Bible principles in our Lives, and make them work for you!....

God's Word, comes alive...(Psalm 77:12;...James 1:23-25). He has provided Prayer,...as an open, yet simple means of approaching Him. Prayer transmits complex and intimate thoughts, without the difficulty of finding the right words!....

It does no good, to try to impress our Heavenly Father with,...("ELOQUENT,...FLOWERY,...SPEECH"),...or with lengthy, wordy Prayers...(Matt. 6:7,8). On the other hand, He puts no limits on how long we may speak to Him, or how often!....

His Word, even invites us to Pray incessantly...(1st. Thessalonians 5:17). He listens, with genuine empathy. He doesn't merely tolerate them,...but rather, He finds actual pleasure, in our petitions!....

Humbly Pray to Him often, every day. Pour out your Heart, hold nothing back...(Psalm 62:8). Share your concerns, your Joys, your Thanks, and your Praise,...with our Heavenly Father. Do it in, Jesus Christ's Name!....

Accord to Him and to His Son, our Saviour,...the reverent Honor, which they so richly deserve. True Worship, is our whole life. It is how we express our devotion!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "SERIOUS SINS,...IN,...SECRET!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:22 pm

TITLED: "SERIOUS SINS,...IN,...SECRET!"....

Our Creator, represents the very pinnacle, the loftiest standard possible, of every precious attribute. When we try to grasp the sum of His qualities, we perceive that He is far more than a great, admirable Personage!....

He is overwhelmingly Glorious, immeasurably higher than we are...(Isaiah 55:9). Worship Him, with a Heart full of Faith, and Love, guided by His Spirit!....

Do so, in harmony with the Truth and accurate knowledge, which we find in His Word. Unite in Prayer, to Him. Listen and take part in discussions of His Word!....

Speak about Him, to others. Publicly Praise Him!....(Hebrews 13:15). We obey eagerly, because we Love Him. Our Adversary, promotes vicious Lies, which blind the minds of unbelievers!....

Yearn to serve as Witnesses, on behalf of our God, and set straight, such Slander...(2nd. Corinthians 4:4;...Isaiah 43:10-12). There can be no greater priviledge, than helping others come to know and Love, our Heavenly Father!....

Seek to do His will. Do so, with a complete Heart and with your integrity intact...(1st. Chronicle 28:9). Leave no room, for a divided Heart, or a double life!....

Don't be like many, who take on a hypocritical course, of appearing to serve the living God, while carrying on,...("SERIOUS SINS,...IN,...SECRET!")....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "DOUBT,...CANCELS,...PRAYERS!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 pm

TITLED: "DOUBT,...CANCELS,...PRAYERS!"....

When we Pray in Faith, no sight is involved,...no physical senses are needed. When we Pray, believe you received your petition. Not after you Pray, not six months later, but immediately when you are Praying. Prayer, is always present tense!....

When we Pray in agreement, this involves more than one person, getting into agreement, about one particular thing. What governs this Prayer is, when any two individuals agree on this blessed Earth, concerning anything which they both ask, it will be done for them, by our Heavenly Father!...

Praising and worship, is between you and the Lord,..."Jesus Christ". And all we are doing at this point, is telling Him how much you Love Him, just like you do, your Sweetheart. We are not asking Him for anything. We are sending Him, a sweet savor Praise, adoration, appreciation, and thanksgiving!....

A Prayer of intercession, is when we Pray for someone else, totally and completely, whether or not we are aware of all the details or circumstances, of this individual. We are Praying and interceding in our Heavenly Language, through the Holy Spirit. When we Pray in the Spirit, (silently),...two very important things occur. Our mind, cannot interrupt, causing any confusion with the issues at hand, and neither can our Adversary!....

And lastly, our Prayers of dedication, are those where we place ourselves in a position, to be used of God. "If it be Your Will",...affirms to our Creator, our submissiveness, to His Rule, over our lives. As I conclude today, let me remind you, that any,...("DOUBT,...CANCELS,...PRAYERS!").

Just remember, that Jesus could not do any good works, for His own community, due to their unbelief. "Is this our Messiah, the very son of Joseph, our Carpenter?"....

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: "SERIOUS SINS,...IN,...SECRET!"....

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm

PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GUIDANCE.jpg
PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GUIDANCE.jpg (61.75 KiB) Viewed 5712 times
YOUR WORDS RING SO TRUE. SINCERELY BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: "DOUBT,...CANCELS,...PRAYERS!"....

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 pm

untitled.bmp prayer changes things.jpg
untitled.bmp prayer changes things.jpg (19.85 KiB) Viewed 5720 times

WISE MESSAGE IZZY, THANK YOU. SINCERELY, BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: "ELOQUENT,...FLOWERY,...SPEECH!"....

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm

storm%20is%20over%201a%20jesus%20framed222.jpg
storm%20is%20over%201a%20jesus%20framed222.jpg (110.41 KiB) Viewed 5686 times
IZZY, LOVE THIS MESSAGE, WISE AND PROFOUND GIRL. SINCERELY, BRENDA