Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:42 pm

“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS”….

Oh’, of these many jesting nasal tone,…and of the sparkling malice, in their eyes; the mockingly polite smiles, of all these surrounding strangers and their admiration,…for self-tact; they know, of no boundaries. In contrast, I thank my Jesus,…for the care and affection; given to me, in my past!...

My future Joy, depends on me and of my exercised Faith in the Son-of-God!... No, sir!... No more, excusing myself,…for daring to confide; these hidden truths about Him, yes,…about: my Lord and Saviour. A first reading of this passage, tends to make,…many heads; spin!...

Once again, I note how astoundingly fast,…all this, has happened. I speak of the affectionate layer, of Jesus’ own nature,…and of how, it comes to the top; as I rejoice in knowing, the decision of my Lord: to Save me, even from myself and my own destructive-demise. Today, He assures me,…a satisfaction; and a true personal Peace!....

I fight against, all thoughts,…being swept-away; by my biggest adversary, (Satan and his own insurgents); who serve me, a sense of private-humiliation. I’m being forced to deal, with this dark one,…about subjects, so intimate; that I must use precaution and much cunningness, to alienate myself,…from this Dark-One!....

In the pale-blue glow, from my glass-hooded night lamp,…I reveal; the signs of Jesus’ own Cross!... And, as I sit-up in bed,…I find that; He has loosen the Thunder-bolts, of my pompous-pride,…and endless-eloquence!....

So, won’t you join me,…and let’s pray; for His-Light of wisdom, to finally erode and dispel,…all of our; hidden skeletons so well crammed, into our tiny closets,…saturated with: (“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS!”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
102004_th.gif
102004_th.gif (26.35 KiB) Viewed 330 times
328493_th.jpg
328493_th.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 331 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:53 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

Attachments
108641_th.gif
108641_th.gif (73.55 KiB) Viewed 324 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:54 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 323 times
312655_th.gif
312655_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 323 times
108210_th.gif
108210_th.gif (6.52 KiB) Viewed 323 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:07 pm

“PLEASE-OPEN,…YOUR-HEARTS”…

Please read, (Acts 16:14)…

The things spoken of, by our apostle Paul,…necessitate a revelation. Lydia, heard his words; but our Lord had to perform an operation, so she could understand them. He opened her heart, so that she could understand,…the marvels; of our gospel, which Paul preached!...

This is a continuous work, of the Holy-Spirit!... There must be developments of revelation, according to the measure of growth,…of; each individual believer. We do (Not) see, all the truth,…at conversion; the revelation of Paul’s epistles, unfolds as we are able,…to bear them. How sad though, that some of us,…put our own limits; to this unfolding!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123646_th.gif
123646_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 320 times
108656_th.gif
108656_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 320 times
322306_th.gif
322306_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 320 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:12 pm

“A-SUPPLICANT,…POSTURE”…

Dark clouds, lowered over the pinnacles,...of this city; and a veil, settled over it,…covering: its entirety. So dreadful, were the signs,…that I saw; both, in the Heavens,…and on Earth: that, I exclaimed,…”Either the Author-of-Nature, is suffering or the Universe,…is, falling-apart!”…

Such, was the scene,…this Day, Jesus; was crucified. While these appalling scenes were transpiring, there was a dreadful earthquake,…which filled the land; and its people, with much fear. And frightened, even the superstitious,…almost everybody; to a certain Death!...

Toward the first-hour of the night, I threw my mantle,…around me; and went-down into this city, (Jerusalem). Toward the Gates-of-Golgotha!.... The sacrifice, (Jesus),…was consummated; the crowds were returning home, they all remaining …most agitated: for this was indeed, a Tall-and-True,…Tragedy!...

Much, gloom-and-doom,…was what; they all had witnessed. It had really stricken them, with tremendous terror and remorse. In token of grief, a pall-bearer,…had veiled his Eagle; as he passed-by this horrendous, Roman-Cross: mournfully!...

Sometimes, groups of men and women,…would halt; then looking-back toward Mt. Calvary, they would remain motionless. In expectation, of witnessing other,…drastic-disasters. I returned to my home,…sad and profoundly-pensive!...

On ascending my stairs, the very steps of which,…were still stained; with my inner-most thoughts, of this Nazarene’s shed blood,…I perceived an old man, through my bedroom window. He was in,…(“A-SUPPLICANT,…POSTURE”); and behind him, several Roman-Soldiers,…in: total-tears!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
108625_th.gif
108625_th.gif (85.63 KiB) Viewed 319 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:20 pm

DEAR-READERS AND FRIENDS, NEVER FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU,...AS HE, LOVES US,...ALL...

FORGIVE US FATHER, FOR WE TRULY DO NOT KNOW,...WHAT WE DO; GIVE US THE TEMPERED SPIRIT NECESSARY, TO SEE WHAT YOU SEE IN US,...A BRIGHTER AND BIGGER: TOMORROW!...

YES, JUST AROUND THE NEXT BEND,...I CAN SEE, JESUS; STANDING WITH ARMS-WIDE-OPEN, JUST WAITING FOR US TO SURRENDER OUR WILL, AND TO COME TO A TOTAL DAILY-DEPENDENCE UPON,...THE VERY WISDOM AND WONDER: OF HIS FATHER-IN-HEAVEN!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

Attachments
328574_th.gif
328574_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 318 times
this-masquerade-the-carpenters-700x394.jpg
this-masquerade-the-carpenters-700x394.jpg (66.61 KiB) Viewed 318 times
114727_th.gif
114727_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 318 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 pm

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, TO NEVER BE FORSAKEN FROM THIS ENDLESS LOVE WHICH WE HAVE ALL COME TO KNOW; YES, A LOVE THAT CAN ONLY COME FROM AN ALL-KNOWING SUPREME-BEING,...UNCONDITIONAL: AND MOST FORGIVING!...AMEN.

LET US ALL, TAKE THIS MOMENT TO COMMEMORATE THE DEATH OF JESUS,...THE NAZARENE; AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF OUR LIVING GOD, (JEHOVAH AND/OR YAHWEH, HIS GLORIOUS-NAME)...

FOR, THIS IS THE TRUEST REASON FOR CELEBRATING THIS UNIQUE SEASON,...TO NEVER FORGET; WHAT EXEMPLARY OBEDIENCE UNTO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, LOOKS LIKE. WE CAN SEE IT BEST, IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST!...

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.08 KiB) Viewed 312 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.9 KiB) Viewed 312 times
good-friday-prayer.jpg
good-friday-prayer.jpg (32.09 KiB) Viewed 312 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:37 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328613_th.gif
328613_th.gif (6.59 KiB) Viewed 311 times
126572_th.gif
126572_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 311 times
123395_th.gif
123395_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 311 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:42 pm

“READ-THIS,…WITH,…SPIRITUAL-CLARITY”…

We are all, like sheep gone astray. We have all, at some time or another,…turned to; our own ways. We stray in many ways, desiring and doing what displeases our Creator,…often times, even; hurting other people, by our conduct and being completely distracted,…from: otherwise spending some quality time, with The Son-of-God,…in His Father’s-Word!...

Could it be, simply because we are too busy,… or lack interest?... Let us remember our Good-Shepherd, who calls us back to safe pastures,…that we might; follow His Father’s-Ways, more closely!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are the Shepherd of my soul, please help me to stop wandering-about. I’m truly most grateful, that You’re always seeking me,…to bring me back; to Your Father’s-Fold!”… Amen.

Folks, if you want the Son-of-God,…to lead you; just be willing, to follow. May we never fail to see, that we all desperately need,…to recognize the depth and passion; of His Father’s, rescuing Love!...

Dear-reader and friends, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…lived on this earth; and for 33 years, He shared in our humanity. He was made like us, (by His God, and His Father-in-Heaven); fully human, in every way…(see, Hebrews 2:17). So, the Son-of-God,…really knows; what it’s like to live, in a human body on this earth!...

He understands the struggles we face, and comes alongside us,…with; much understanding and encouragement. He could have, very easily avoided the torture of that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Yet, He didn’t. He focused on obeying, His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... It was through His death, that Jesus broke the power of Satan,…and freed us; The Faithful-Believers!...

Yes, friend,…today; we are freed, from our fear-of-death.

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for walking in our shoes,…and; for being with us. May we experience Your presence, each and every day. For, I know,…You; understand me, completely!”… Amen.

Just read, (Hebrews 2:10-18)… Here you will see, that it’s all about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Verse (10) reads, “In bringing many sons and daughters, (that’s referring to you and me, folks); to glory, it was fitting that God, (Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven),…for whom and through whom; everything exists, should make the pioneer of their Salvation, (speaking of Jesus’ position, as our pioneer): perfect, through what He, (speaking about Jesus),…suffered!”

It’s God’s will, that Jesus be our Pioneer!... Also, that He be appointed and commissioned,…to do all the suffering; on our behalf. We are the children of God, given to Jesus,…by; His God and Father-in-Heaven. Read well, (verse 17)… It says that, “For this reason, He (meaning Jesus), had to be made like them, (meaning us, fleshly humans); fully human in every way, in order that He (Jesus),…might become a Merciful and Faithful: High-Priest, in service to God. And, that He (Jesus), might make atonement for the sins of the people!”…

Clearly, our apostle Paul,…knew that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, was commissioned by our Heavenly-Father,…to be our: High-Priest!... Yet, many of you are still calling Him,…God; Himself!... Jesus is our Mediator, able to stand before and between us,…and our Creator; His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Even today, Jesus continues to make intercession,…for us; so that His Father, can extend His boundless Grace,…unto: our undeserving selves!...Amen.

Get it right, folks. Jesus, is and always shall be,…the Glorified; Son-of-God!... Amen. And, never has been nor ever will be,…mistaken by us; the true-believers, as being erroneously called,…God!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
108261_th.gif
108261_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 309 times
123395_th.gif
123395_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 309 times
107094_th.gif
107094_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 309 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 pm

“LET’S-GET,…THIS-FACT,…STRAIGHT”…

Did you know, that Almighty-God has built into His creation,…a cycle of rest and renewal?... What looks like death to us, is rest to Him. And just as rest is preparation for renewal, death is preparation for Resurrection!... I love watching the woods awaken, every spring-season,…for it reminds me that; death is a temporary condition, and that its purpose is to prepare for new life,…yes, a new beginning; for something even better!...(see, John 12:24).

Yes, friends,…our living-God; is in the business of keeping all-things, most Alive!... And after the pain of death, He promises a Glorious Resurrection,…for those; who believe in His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Let’s take the event, in our Holy-Scriptures when Martha,…the sister of Lazarus; said the following words, “But I know that even now, God will give You (Martha speaking to Jesus),…whatever You ask!”…(read, John 11:22). Funny, how so many of you,…who believe in a “Triune-God”; can’t see that our apostle John, in chapter One of His written book,…was speaking in a figurative-manner; when He mentions that God, is the Word,…then; John in the same sentence, changes over to say that the Word,…”was-with-God”…

Yet, in this same book,…here we have John; clearly stating what others believe to be most true, that unequivocally,…Jesus is the Son-of-God!...(see, John 11: 27)… Which is it folks, is Jesus the Messiah?... Answer: Of course He is, but being our appointed Saviour,…does (Not) make Jesus, automatically; our living-God!... All the contrary, He was commissioned by His God and His very own Father-in-Heaven,…to this all important, monumental-task; of becoming His Father’s,…“Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

So, again,…I bring you another example; for you all (The Faithful-Believers) to contemplate, and reflect well,…on. Jesus, was always in complete “Subjection”, to His God and His very own Father-in-Heaven!... Only, when others are speaking,…do we often see Jesus; being made out to be, more than the only begotten,…of His Father!... Remember always, that in the spiritual-realm,…there are many powers and principalities; in high-heavenly-places!...

Yet, they are all in complete and total “Subjection”,…to; our Most-High-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). I for one, take Jesus for His words,…when He, most emphatically states; that His Father is Greater than He!... Amen.

May we all, continue to prayerfully seek to decipher and correctly position,…both literal and/or figurative speech; in their proper-place. Jesus, today sits at His Father’s right-hand,…and (Not); on God’s very own Throne!... He was empowered, bestowed, invoked and exalted,…to an extremely high, spiritual position; one that He did not possess, prior to His accomplished deeds!... (Otherwise, why use the word,…”exalted?”).

In closing, folks,…because of Jesus’ total obedience, to His Father’s will; He was recompensed and given even,…the very keys: to our New-Heavens and our New-Earth, (yet future). Yes, He shall rule over us,…as our King!... But, it is His Father’s-Kingdom,…at hand; which Jesus always, preached. This Divine Dominion, is His Father’s,…of which our Jesus; has been so Gracious appointed, King to preside over the remnant-subjects,…of David’s descendants!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
322295_th.gif
322295_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 307 times
328632_th.gif
328632_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 307 times
312655_th.gif
312655_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 307 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:03 pm

“NO-WORRIES,…JUST-BE-STILL”…

Though Jesus’ disciples were seasoned fishermen, they were terrified the day a storm threatened to swamp their boat. They were following Jesus’ instructions. Why was this happening?...(see, Mark 4:35-38). He was with them, but He was asleep at the stern of the craft. They learned that day, that it is not true that,…when we do, as our Lord says; there will be no storms, in our personal lives!...

Yet, because He was with them,…they also learned that; storms don’t stop us, (the Faithful-Believers),…from getting to where our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth): wants us to go. Whether the storm we encounter today, is the result of a tragic accident,…a loss of employment; or some other trial, we can be confident that all,…is not lost!...

Folks, our Pilot can handle the storm. He will get us home. What storms are you, (dear-reader and friends), encountering today?... Perhaps you have lost a loved-one, or are facing illness. Perhaps you are having difficulty, finding a job. Ask our Lord, to strengthen your faith and take you safely through,…the storm; to the other side!...

Yes, friends,…we; don’t need to fear any storms, with Jesus as our Anchor!... Jesus’ calming of the storm, (see, Mark 4:35; 5:1); is a remarkable witness to the Power, of His Father-in-Heaven,…bestowed upon His only begotten Son!... For, Jesus spoke directly to the storm,…threatening the ship; He and His disciples were in!...

He rebuked the wind, and the waves,…and said; “Quiet!... Be still”…(4:39). Yes, folks,…the Greek word used here for “still”; denotes the muzzling of a hostile animal. When we are overcome with worries, and concerns,…we can trust that; our Powerful Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will still our fears,…through His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
306520_th.jpg
306520_th.jpg (50.1 KiB) Viewed 306 times
322306_th.gif
322306_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 306 times
328382_th.gif
328382_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 306 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:33 pm

“BLAZING,…THIS-TRAIL,…FOR-YOU”…

A child of our living God, who comes to our Faith,…has not only; a soul, but his or her personal life,…to give: to the Son-of-God, Christ-Jesus!... The possibilities seem almost, as infinite as our Creator, (His Father in Heaven),…Himself!... Little, is much,…when; God is in the picture. We (The Faithful) reach people, not because of what they can do,…for Jesus; but for what, He can do in and through,…them!...

This means that, we must reach-out,…to; the insignificant as well as, the supposed mighty-ones. We must be committed, to reaching all children. We must see the multitudes, through the eyes of Jesus,…and; allow Him to take our weak efforts, and bless, multiply,…and: use these others, to reach even more people. We must reach across racial and cultural barriers. Who of us, (dear reader and friends); will respond with compassion, and concern for those outside our comfort-zone,…outside: the conventional thinking scope, of our present day?...

Who of us, will dare to go outside,…what is considered “proper”?... Who is not afraid, to take this risk,…if necessary; to bring people, to Christ?... Oh’, how I pray that,…you will. We don’t minister to just those, who look and talk and think,…like us. Ours, is not a terribly complicated concept,…but; it’s an eternally important one. (“WHO-WILL,…BLAZE-THIS,…TRAIL-FOR-US”)?...

Who of you, will model Jesus’,…compassion for others; and to know and find, what I’ve embraced in His Father’s Promises?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328613_th.gif
328613_th.gif (54.7 KiB) Viewed 303 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:27 pm

“GOING-WHERE,…ANGELS,…FEAR-TO-TREAD”…

Knowing the hope of Christ’s return, promises us,…the Faithful believer; a better day ahead, while the reminder of the consequences of sin and judgment,…urge and motivate us: to share with others, the message of His Father’s forgiveness. The truth of the enduring Word-of-God, gives me foundation,…for; all of my thinking and living. We should never underestimate the impact, of those who work quietly,…behind the scenes; to reach one heart, at a time!...

We may never be in the spotlight, but great will be,…our reward in Heaven!... Sharing our Faith begins, with a desire for other people,…to; find what we have found, in Christ-Jesus. Who of us, is willing to call anyone,…and everyone; to the knowledge of our Saviour?... Oh’, how I pray that,…you will. Taking a stand,…isn’t easy. You know your own heart,…but; you cannot clearly know, what is in the heart of another person. Sometimes people disappoint us, sometimes they even,…betray us; sometimes we get burned, badly!...

It’s better to err, on the side of compassion,…than; on the side of judgment. It’s better to try and fail,…than; not to try, at all. It’s better to invest in others, even at the risk,…of; losing that investment. Who of us, is willing to step in,…where angels; fear to tread?... Who of you, will invest your time,…effort and encouragement; be assured that this pays, huge returns for the body(or Church): of Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (20.97 KiB) Viewed 301 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:48 pm

“WHERE-ARE-YOU,…IN-THIS-CIRCLE”…

I see many of you, becoming God’s servants,…ministering faithfully; even during the millennial period. I truly believe our, “Once-Nation-Under-God,”…will continue to manifest; that same Spirit of servitude, which we possess today,…as we: strive in ministering to the rest of this hurting world. Yes, we’ve gone astray,…and all I ask, is that; each and every one of you,…never forget: the outcome of Sodom and Gomorrah!...

Each, doing as they saw fit,…each; believing in their hearts, that they were utterly free,…to do so: when folks, our very lives are (Not) ours,…to claim. You deceive even yourselves, if you believe otherwise. You had no say-so, when you entered this world. You’ll have no say-so, when you leave it. But, what shall you do and say,…while; you are here?... This will determine, where you will end up!...

Just like there are many positions, ranks, and levels of individuals down here on Earth,…the same; is most true, of our celestial-realm. Yes, friends,…there’s; a definite rank-n-file, in the hereafter. Many, are simply interested in getting in,…and so; they go no further, than to profess Jesus’ Name as their personal,…Saviour!...

Others, much like me,…are interested; in the day after, we get inside these Heavenly-Gates!... And, in what our delegated tasks,…shall be; will we be, leading others,…or: still holding the position, of followers?... Let’s remember that, to whom much is given,…much also is expected; of him or her. Where’s your piece in this purposeful-puzzle?...

Let us come near, together,…to this Judgment; it’s payday for some of us, and not necessarily chastisement,…as so many preachers: scare us into believing. It is your voice, which shall and needs to be heard,…the most; where is your approach?... Come along with me, and together we shall pass-safely,…through; all the pitfalls, of these present-dark-days!...

Our Creator, shall carry us,…when; we are not able to navigate, on our own two feet,…during: this devastating times. Yes, let us all,…be; in harmony (Not) only with our living-God, but with ourselves,…and: let us become the builders, which we were intended to be!... Let’s submerge these others, with God’s-Word!...

Notice well, how all things are to be ultimately done,…in the Name of; The Father, The Son and The Holy-Spirit!... Yes, folks. Three separate entities, all uniquely proper, all possessing their very own Glory, Honor and position,…within; the Heavenly-Bodies!... They are (Not), One in the same person,…as the “Trinity-Doctrine”; would have you believe!... No sir, each is crowned-in-glory,…just like you and I; shall be also, crowned-in-glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (32.26 KiB) Viewed 299 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:57 pm

“A-DIAMOND,…IN,…THE-ROUGH”…

We can learn a lot, about people,…by; identifying what it is, they are passionate about. Who of you, dear reader and friends, are passionate,…about; the eternal destiny of human-beings?... I’m not talking about, just a concern for people in general,…it’s; a concern for individual persons, and where they will spend,…eternity. Most of us, who know Christ-Jesus,…often feel; inadequate and more than a bit nervous, when it comes,…to: sharing our Faith!...

Our family members, can be the hardest people,…to reach; with the message of the gospel. Why?... Because they know us,…so well. They have heard or borne the brunt, of our unkind,…or inappropriate words; and they have seen, our selfish acts. They often know, about our secret desires,…and; have witnessed our private anger. Despite all of this, remember,…we; never know what will become of one life, and the difference that other person can make,…as a result: of your positive influence!...

Evangelism, is someone bringing,…someone else; to Jesus-Christ!... Remember, the toughest to reach (our own family); still need to be reached. Yet, we do not confine,…our evangelism; to those closest, to us. Anyone we bring to our Saviour, could become a true spiritual,…diamond in the rough. Each new believer, has the potential to become,…a powerful instrument; in the hands of our living God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
322306_th.gif
322306_th.gif (47.94 KiB) Viewed 296 times