Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:07 pm

“THERE’S-ONLY,…ONE,…WHO-IS-GOOD”…

“I don’t think, Almighty-God is Good!”,…my friend told me. He had been praying for years, about some difficult issues, but nothing had improved. His anger and bitterness over God’s silence grew. Knowing him well, I sensed that deep-down,…he believed; that God is truly Good!... But, the continual pain in his heart,…and God’s seeming lack of interest; caused him to doubt. It was easier for him, to get angry,…than to bear; the sadness!...

Folks, doubting God’s-Goodness,…is as old; as Adam and Eve!...(see, Genesis 3). God’s-Goodness, is (Not) something,…we get to decide upon; after all, we are human-beings,…with very limited; understanding. This knowledge, has risen,…only after years; of processing my personal grief, and seeking God’s face and heart!...

I pray that,…”In times of your discouragement, we begin to listen well to each other,…and help one another; to see this plain-truth that our living-God,…is indeed Good!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, His compassion on all that he has made,…is most evident; just take a good look, around you. Remember, always,…that I shall do my best; in striving daily, to unveil the central strategy,…of our biggest enemy: Satan himself. This Dark-One, suppresses God’s Truth,…even using; Scripture for his own evil ends, by often tempting the believer,…to doubt: its truth!...

A fine example of this, are the centuries old,…”Doctrine-of-Devils”; found in the ideology and teachings, of the Trinity-Doctrine!...

Friends, do you ever get discouraged,…by your apparent lack; of spiritual-growth?... Perhaps you frequently lose your temper, or enjoy that spicy piece of gossip,…you just can’t resist; passing on?... Or perhaps you get up too late, to pray and read your Bible,…in spite of; resolving to set the alarm, earlier?...

Be patient, you will grow as you allow the Holy-Spirit,…to work in you.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
119316_th.gif
119316_th.gif (38.16 KiB) Viewed 112 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:22 pm

“TO-YOU,…AMBASSADORS,…OF-LOVE”…

In my work, as a writer (by hobby),…some people; occasionally ask if I am willing to give them, some additional spiritual help. While I’m happy to spend time with anyone, who asks for help,…I often; find myself doing more learning, than teaching. This is especially true when one, painfully honest new Christian,…said to me, with some resignation; “I don’t think it’s a good idea for me, to read the Bible. The more I read, what God expects from me,…the more; I judge others, who aren’t doing what it says!”…

Folks, our living-God,…didn’t send His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); into this dying world, to condemn it further,…but: to Save this hurting world, through His shed and atoning-blood. So, let’s stop teaching others,…to condemn themselves; which only leads, to judging others. Instead of being agents of condemnation, we are to be,…(”AMBASSADORS,…OF,…GOD’S-LOVE”); and Gracious-Mercy!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to (Not), judge others,…today; and let me learn this, until it changes me,…into someone more like; Your Son,…my Lord and our Saviour: Christ-Jesus!...

Folks, if Jesus didn’t come to condemn this present world,…then; that’s probably (Not) our personal mission, either…(see, John 3:17). Whoever believes in Jesus, is not condemned,…but; whoever does (Not) believe, stands condemned already,…because; they have not believed, in the Name of God’s one and only,…Son!...

Notice well, how everything hinges on this one vital,…issue; that being, the Son-of-God!... With all due respects, to you who believe in the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…please recognize that; our Holy-Scriptures primary focus, is Salvation through the shedding,…of innocent blood: that of God’s-Son!... And, if we are to call them both,…two in the same, person; then we unknowingly annul, blaspheme and make completely void,…the very terms; of our Creator, regarding the free-gift of Salvation,…offered: to humanity!...(read, John 3:18).

Dear-friends,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); sent Jesus, to show us His boundless Love,…(Not): His condemnation. Let’s keep each Divine entity, in their proper role, place, honor,…and Glory!... Can our living-God, possibly have more than three (3) natures?... You bet, He can!... So, why limit Him,…with religious practices; with traditions-of-men and “Doctrine-of-Devils?”...

Can Jesus, be God,…Himself; incarnate?... No, sir,…He cannot!... Most emphatically so, our Maker throughout the Bible,…makes unequivocally true; the fact that, His own Holiness,…His own purity and Sanctity; prohibits Him from otherwise, associating Himself,…with our presently-putrid and fallen-state. Let us remember, that it pains our Creator,…to have made mankind; in the flesh!...

He has always presented Himself, in symbolic fashion,…such as burning-bushes; pillars of Fire, clouds and so forth. Some prophets of old, have walked with God,…but; this is figuratively speaking, yes they walked with God,…but: in the Spirit of that moment. And, never (defacto)!... For, no man and/or woman has truly ever seen,…God; and has lived, long enough to tell about it. This, folks,…is most; Biblically True!...

Jesus, is the perfect-representative,…the Word; and/or sounding-board, for His Father-in-Heaven!... Yet, Jesus always insisted in this one fact,…that; ”His Father, was Greater than He!”… And, that,…only One; is truly Good, amongst us all,…that being: His God and His Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

Lord, Jesus,…”We (The Faithful-Believers), have never seen You,…yet; we believe in You, and Love You. Strengthen our Love, for our brethren,…who; Love Your Father-in-Heaven , as well. Make us One, community in You,…as You (Sweet-Jesus); are One, with Your Father!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,….Jesus; is One in Unity, One in Vision, One in Cause,…One: in desiring that we all come to repentance, and receive His Father’s free-gift of Salvation. But, remember always,…that; Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…all; have their own crown-of-glory, as we too,…are promised ours: to come (yet, future)!...

Never forget that, our Love for the Son-of-God,…is; only as real, as our Love,…for: our own neighbor.

Notice well, here in this stated verse,…(see, 1st Peter 1:3); “Praise be to the God and Father, of our Lord Jesus-Christ!... In His Great-Mercy, He has given us new-birth”,…(who, has given us, this new-birth?); the answer, it’s God’s-Gift,…this new-birth: and it’s through the shed and atoning-blood, of His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Folks, there are definite terms and conditions,…set-forth, by Almighty-God; regarding our own Salvation!...

The same verse, continues to read,…”into a living-hope, through the resurrection of Jesus-Christ,…from the Dead!”… And, so,…it’s our Heavenly-Father; who does the gifting, through the accomplished deeds of His Son. Yes, it is Jesus’ complete and total Obedience,…that in turn, results; in His own exaltation to the right-hand, of His Father-in-Heaven!... So, prior to all of this,…Jesus; never possessed such status, alongside His Father!...

It was a direct result, of His accomplished deeds,…His absolute Obedience; unto the will of His Father, which resulted in Jesus’ recompense, reward and exaltation to a much higher level of,…celestial Authority: than He had previously, possessed. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…today stands; second-in-command, only to His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... All other, “Powers-and-Principalities”, in High-Heavenly-Places,…are in complete “Subjection”; to our Lord and Saviour!...

As Jesus, Himself,…is also; in total “Subjection”, to His God and His Father!... A definite rank-n-file, is in order,…within; the spiritual-realm, my dear-reader and friends.

Folks, ours in an inheritance,…that; can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in Heaven, for you and for me,…who; through our Faith, we are all shielded by God’s,…very own Power: (Not), by Jesus’ Power. Yes, relating to Jesus’ Power,…it’s value and worth; lies in His shed and atoning-blood, it cleanses all believers from our sins,…past, present and future; making us white as snow, in His Father’s eyes. But, it is the Power of God,…that; offers us, the inheritance,…yes: we are joint-heirs, with His Son!... Adopted, into the Family of God!... Though we have not seen, Jesus,…we; Love Him!...

And, even though we have not seen Him,…today; we are filled, with an inexpressible and glorious,…Joy; because we shall receive, the end result of our Faith,…the Salvation: of our very own, souls. Our apostle Peter, knew well that,…Jesus; was the Son, of the living-God!... And, Jesus commended Peter,…for; answering His question, regarding,…who Peter, thought: Jesus, was!...

May we all, be as enlightened by the same Holy-Spirit Power,…as; our apostle Peter, was,…when: questioned by His Master. Many, thought that Jesus was,…Elijah; who had come back, from the Dead. But, Peter was given the correct answer,…by; our Heavenly-Father!... Jesus, is the Son,…of; our living-God!... Let’s keep it that way, let’s accept the simplicity of Christ’s teaching. May we never, make Him a “stumbling-block”,…unto ourselves!...

Remember, always,…that at Jesus’ own baptism; God’s-Voice from Heaven itself, stated that Jesus,…was truly His Son: in whom Almighty-God, was well pleased. May the “Spirit-of-Stupor”, be lifted out from our present state,…of derision; let us believe, the Son,…and take Him: at His Word!... “My Father, is Greater than I”,…Jesus, speaking!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

Attachments
325445_th.gif
325445_th.gif (41.25 KiB) Viewed 109 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:53 am

“TO-THE-ELECT,…DON’T-BE-DECEIVED”…

Please read, the following verses,…(Matthew 24:4, 24; 2nd John 1:7; 2nd Timothy 3:1 & 13; Revelation 17:1-5; 18:7)…

Jesus-of-Nazareth and others, prophesied that the day in which we live presently,…would bring forth; an overall atmosphere of “deception”, one of the major weapons: in Satan’s arsenal. He clearly emphasized the fact that, there shall arise false-Christ’s and false-prophets,…and; shall show great signs and wonders. They all indicated that, such deception would become so intense,…that; if it were possible, the very elect of Almighty-God,…would be deceived!...

This Dark-One, has always been the great counterfeiter. Since there is a True-Christ, there will indeed be a false, or “antichrist.” There is also a True-Church, (the Body-of-Christ). Her counterpart is known as “The False-Church,”…which is described as; the “mother-of-harlots.” She is an imposter, and her evaluation,…both; by herself and the Righteous Judge, is found within our Holy-Scriptures!...

This Universally known Institution, (The Catholic-Church),…glorifies herself; by living deliciously, saying in her heart,…that: she’s a True-Queen, and is no widow,…seeing no sorrows…(Revelation 18:7). She claims Jesus, as her husband,…but; that is her assessment, and not our Lord’s!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312655_th.gif
312655_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 100 times
118825_th.gif
118825_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 100 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:20 am

“HERE’S-ANOTHER,…STARK,…EVIDENCE”…

Both history, and Catholic insistence,…clearly proves that; Catholic influence became dominant, in those early years after the Church-Age,…began: right after the first-century disciples, died-off. In ways, both religiously,…and politically. Neither “ISIS”, or any other “woman”,…can claim; the political advantage and prestige of, “the great whore that sitteth upon many waters!”…(see, Revelation 17:1).

Those waters refer to the nations of the world, and while “ISIS” and Islam are certainly,…”making-a-splash”; this ungodly, corrupt and violent religion,…in no way; has the reverence, influence and place of ease,…among the nations: as does “Catholicism”. The word “sitteth”, indicates a place of comfort and rest,…reflecting; a rather plush atmosphere of contentment and acceptance, among all the great-waters or nations,…of our world!...

This does (Not) describe, “ISIS”,…and its religious Islamic motivation; which is feared, hated, despised and deemed despicable,…and dangerous; by the nations. Catholic representatives, however,…are greatly admired. Even our apostle John said, “When I saw her, I wondered with great-admiration!”…

This prompted the Angel, to ask,…”Wherefore didst thou marvel?”…(read, Revelation 17:6,7). Folks, “ISIS”,…will never gain; such global admiration!... Contrary to this fact, “Catholicism”,…is no; “Johnny-come-lately”,… to putting her finger: in the global political-pie!... Her influence on political affairs, has been dominant from the very early days,…of the Church-of-Christ!...

And continues to build, in the end of this Church-Age!... This is, once again,…made manifest by the letter; to Thyatira. The name means, “odor of affliction”,…and that meaning; began to be greatly fulfilled, during the dark-ages,…when Catholicism executed horrendous persecution: against anyone who would dare resist, her demands!...

This is the meaning, of Revelation 17:6… None but, Catholicism,…can take responsibility; for those actions. Remember, the Spanish-Inquisitions?... For, she was the lone religious representative of that early-era. Many historians mark the end of the Roman-Empire, in the West,…with; the start of the middle or dark-ages!...

The collapse of that political Western-Roman corridor, left a void that was quickly filled by the “papacy”,…which became; the central authority in Western-Europe, both religiously and politically. Many European countries, still in existence today,…became; strictly Catholic and became known as, the “Charlemagne’s-Empire”,…which formed the basis: of what later became, “The Holy-Roman-Empire!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
328455_th.jpg
328455_th.jpg (3.57 KiB) Viewed 99 times
328369_th.jpg
328369_th.jpg (5.59 KiB) Viewed 99 times
default.jpg
default.jpg (3.5 KiB) Viewed 99 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:49 am

“FASTEN,…HIS,…FAVOR”….

For those that, think our Jesus works for Satan, and utilizes only this Dark One’s forces; think on this, for a moment. If Satan, gave power to Jesus, (who, opposed Satan, in every way),…Satan, would hence, be supporting an attack,…upon himself. No kingdom, divided against itself,…shall stand!....

Is it not True, of our World today; does not the Spirit of Division, wedge itself,…among us?.... To denominate, is by definition,…to establish different values; be them by measure of names and/or monetary worth. We separate or divide, as a result of denominating!.... It is a form of identity, regarding aspects of value, in our Lives. Even within the titled Christian communities, we have different denominations. Why is, this so?....

The doctrines of mankind, goes back, even to,…the Pharisees, (which means,…”separated ones”),…and further back, where Cain, separated himself; as well as, Adam and Eve!....

Once, we begin to exercise our God-given rights, of free-will, for anything other than, to serve our Creator; expect the fall, of your foot-steps,…to take, its course. You see, my dear reader and friend, our purpose in this Life, is to learn to relinquish what has been given; right back, to the,…”Giver of Life!”… Once achieved, you will,…(“FASTEN,…HIS,…FAVOR”).

He, who is least, is the Greatest. A person, will become great, as he or she, sincerely and unpretentiously, looks away from self,…to revere our God Almighty. The heart of, (Jesus),…His Son’s message is,…”The Kingdom of the Father, is near!”….

Condemnation for rejection, is greater, for those who have heard, and have had the gospel taught to them; compared to those, who never have had the teaching. I pray,…”That you be not, one of these, who rejects Jesus, in spite of your gospel knowledge”…. Strive, so that your proven Faith, will drive-out your,…demons!....

Defeat your suffering, and be known as, an over-comer. Your names are written, in the Book of Life; so, not even snakes or scorpions, can erase them. Who, can prove to be a good neighbor, by their actions?.... Prayer, is the pattern for believers; who know, that they have been forgiven!.... Our Jesus, speaks of daily forgiveness, which is necessary, to restore any broken communion,…with His Father; our Living God.

He urges us, with much Boldness, and persistence; assuring that His Father,…answers prayers. The Holy Spirit,…gives spiritual gifts. The work of the Spirit…is one of the Greatest, of Almighty God’s,…Gifts. Whom do you follow?....

Is your kingdom, showing itself,…divided?.... I pray,…not!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (20.7 KiB) Viewed 96 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:06 pm

“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”…

(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…
He gives everything,…I want.
I’ve found,…in Jesus;
Promises,…and rewards.
Wholly given,…not,…in Pieces!....

(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…
He frees,…His listeners;
To think,…in pictures.
Turning ears,…into eyes;
Bringing words,…to our Lives!...

(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…
He advances,…unto;
Stronger,…convictions.
Sharing,…Truths;
By no means,…Fiction!....

(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…
He blesses,…those;
Who come,…to Him.
He,…who lifts;
Every burden,…every Whim!...

(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…
He slows-down,…to listen;
In words & action,…He leads.
Asking,…questions;
Apply yourselves,…to plead!...

(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…
He exposes,…the motives;
Of those,…who, oppose us.
Inducing,…to worship;
(“LIKE,…NO,…OTHER”),…but, Jesus!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122005_th.gif
122005_th.gif (44.33 KiB) Viewed 93 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 pm

"WITH,...WINGS,...AFLAME"....

Out of the heat,…from these streets;
Out of its,…defiling air.
We shall soar,…to these shores;
In our Spirits,…new and Fair!....

In this Land,…on this Day;
Is our Peace,…and Pure abode.
Free from sin,…on this Day;
We will walk,…this Golden-Road!....

In the Spirit,…thru the air;
By God's Word,...most True.
My heart,… is light;
With this,…flight:
As we salute,…this World-Anew!....

No danger,…what-so-ever;
As my,…Prince;
Calls,…"Arise"....
Away from sin,…we shall spin;
To this City,…with no Demise!....

There's no,…stopping us;
Make,…no mistake:
As lightning,…we will speed.
In Great numbers,…you'll partake;
Like no other,...can Exceed!....

On this Road,…("WITH,...WINGS,...AFLAME");
We ascend,…and soar.
To win,…this game;
With new,…heights:
We must reach,…these Golden-Gates!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312655_th.gif
312655_th.gif (18.95 KiB) Viewed 91 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:51 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…PERPECT-PEACE”…

I realized once in my past, when a friend mentioned to me,…that she saw an “aura” around me; that it was simply her, not understanding it to be,…the peace-of-Christ!... Folks, as we follow Jesus-of-Nazareth,…He gives us the peace that; transcends all understanding!...(Phil. 4:7). It is, the very same peace,…which He; has received from His own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

This peace radiates from within, though we may not even be,…aware of it. Jesus promised His followers, this peace when,…after their last supper together; He prepared them for His death and resurrection. He told them that though they would have trouble, in this world,…His Father-in-Heaven; would send them the “Spirit-of-Truth”, to live with them and be in them!...(read, John 14:16-17).

Yes, His Father-in-Heaven,…would send the disciples; this “Spirit-of-Truth”. A separate entity, aside from the Son-of-God!... Let’s keep it that way, let’s allow the truth of God’s-Word,…to settle deeply; within our souls.

Funny, how many can’t see the plain truth here. Notice well, that It is Jesus’ Father-in-Heaven,…who; does all the giving, and that the Holy-Spirit is referred to as,…the: “Spirit-of-Truth!”… Just as we recognize that there’s a,…“Spirit-of-Stupor”; also there’s a,…“Spirit-of-derision”; and a,… “Spirit-of-Division”; and what about, the well-known phrase we all use,…as a worldly cliché’: ”The Spirit-of-Christmas!”…

Please note, that Jesus Himself,…is always mentioning the difference; between Himself, His Father and the Holy-Spirit!... This separate and proper “Spirit-of-Truth”, would teach us,…bringing to mind; His Father’s real-truths. This Holy-Spirit, would comfort us,…bestowing on us (The Faithful-Believers); Jesus’ peace, which is the very same peace,…which His Father has bestowed: upon Jesus!...

Everything in the celestial-realm, follows suit,…perfectly. Though soon, His disciples would face trials,…including fierce opposition; from the religious-leaders, (as we true-believers, still do today), and seeing Jesus executed,…He told them: (Not) to be afraid. The Holy-Spirit’s presence, would never leave them!... Were it not, for this Spirit’s permanence with mankind today,…we would otherwise be; literally devoured by our biggest adversary,…who lurks about, as a Roaring-Lion: Satan himself!...

Although as God’s children, we experience hardship,…we too; have this “Spirit-of-Truth”, living within and flowing-out,…of us. God’s own peace, can be our best witness,…to everyone we meet; whether at a local market, at school or work,…even: in the gym!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for Your Son (Jesus),…and for the Holy-Spirit; yes,…this (Spirit-of-Truth): and for welcoming me, into this tightly knitted circle,…of Love. May I share Your peace, with someone in my community,…today!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends,…please read; (John 14:16-17). It reads as follows. “And, I will ask (Jesus speaking), the Father and He (God, Himself),…will give you (The Faithful-Believers); another advocate, to help you and be with you,…forever. The,…Spirit-of-Truth!”…

Notice well, that Jesus says,…it’s (“Another,…Advocate”); folks, this means someone different and apart from Himself. Can we see clearly, that Jesus relates to this “Spirit-of-Truth”,…as someone, besides Himself?... Yes, another entity under Jesus’ command,…sent down to us; upon Jesus’ ascension unto His Father-in-Heaven!... Another Spirit, Holy in nature,…whose Name has been blotted-out; for unknown reasons, throughout the ages, as our Scriptures have been endlessly transcribed and recopied!...

Then, further along,…in (John 14:23-24); again Jesus speaking. “Anyone who loves Me, (Jesus),…will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, (most emphatic statement, Jesus using the word “My”),…and (we) will come to them, (notice well, Jesus says “We”, this means more than one person, folks),…and make (our) home with them. Again, the word “Our”,…refers to more than one person, here present. That’s all evident, in verse 23.

Now, proceeding onward to,…verse 24. “Anyone who does (Not) love Me, (Jesus, speaking); will not obey my teaching. These words you hear, are (Not) my own (Jesus, still speaking); they belong to the Father, who sent me!”

Can this be, any clearer to our reading eyes?... Who sent Jesus, to us?... Answer: His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, incessantly claims that He does nothing on His own accord,…and that all, which Jesus has taught us; He Himself has learned, directly from His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s truly beyond my personal comprehension, the millions who continue to be duped,…by Satan’s own wiles; this cunning serpent, works as gentle-doves,…erroneously influencing mankind; even those behind our pulpits, for centuries till this day.

And, finally,…when we read further; in verse 26, it says,…”But, the Advocate,…the Holy-Spirit; whom the Father will send in my Name,…will teach you: all-things and will remind you of everything, I have said to you!”…

Well, I rest my case,…dear-reader and friends; clearly God’s-Word is edifying, to all those who have eyes to see, and ears,…to hear!... The Father of Jesus, has sent down to us,…the Holy-Spirit; to comfort, to edify and to guide us,…unto all truths: this is done, in the Son’s Name of Jesus!... Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, role, honor, glory,…and rank!... Amen.

Clearly, and most emphatically,…we see here; that Jesus refers to the “Holy-Spirit”, as another Advocate,…besides Himself; just like Jesus, is our God’s Advocate unto mankind,…the Holy-Spirit; also advocates for humanity. Today’s passage, highlights one of the differences between those,…who know Jesus; and those who do (Not)!...

The Holy-Spirit dwells within believers, in Christ!... Jesus says that, His followers know Him (This Spirit-of-Truth); and that the world does (Not) know, or accept this Spirit-of-Truth!... Folks, it is this very same Spirit,…who; ultimately identifies us, as Jesus’ followers!... I pray, that you receive spiritual-clarity,…to this subject-matter!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
118817_th.gif
118817_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 78 times
114723_th.gif
114723_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 78 times
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 78 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:03 pm

“RECOGNIZING,…ENDEARING,…PHRASES”…

We were foreigners and far from God. We may wonder why God, would choose to love us,…when; we are so undeserving. The answer is not in us, but in Him…(see, Romans 5:8).

Dear Father-in-Heaven,…”I don’t know why You Love me, but I don’t doubt Your Love. I thank You, and will devote myself to,…worshipping Your Son!”… Amen.

Folks, gratefulness is the heart’s response,…to Almighty-God’s Love!... For those of you, who still insist on Jesus being God,…Himself; please consider the following. In the Book of Ruth, go to (Ruth 2:8),…there you will read, what Boaz said to Ruth; “My daughter, listen to me. Don’t go and glean in another field, and don’t go away from here. Stay here with the women, who work for me!”…

One point in case, I want to clarify here. We all use, throughout the ages,…words of endearment; Jesus also used them, but this doesn’t prove that He is God,…because He simply: expressed Himself, in such manner. Boaz, was not the father of Ruth,…yet; he used the endearing phrase of, “My daughter!”…

The same holds true, when Jesus-of-Nazareth,…used this same phrase; He expressed Himself, in like manner,…toward the woman; who had an issue with bleeding consistently, for 12 years non-stop. We can safely assume, that it was perhaps an unbalanced,…menstrual-cycling; what this woman suffered from, the most. When she touched the hem, of Jesus’ garment,…she was instantly healed; Jesus felt His own Power, leave His Body,…such was the strength: of this woman’s own Faith!...

She thought to herself, if only I can reach Jesus,…and touch His garment; I shall be healed. And, so it was!... When Jesus, turned and addressed this woman,…He said; “My daughter, your Faith has healed you!”… This figurative language, only affirms a definite endearment,…being expressed; by Jesus, unto this suffered woman. It does (Not), affirm that Jesus was God,…by erroneously thinking, therefore; we being His children, He could call her,…”My daughter!”…

I for one, am bilingual and fluent in both the Spanish,…as well, the English-language; I can affirm that, to refer to any woman as “Mi Hija”; or that is to say, “My daughter”,…is most typical: of we Spanish-speaking folks. It’s an endearment, it’s stating a profound level of care and compassion,…toward; a given female subject. The same is true, of many other languages.

The same was true, in Boaz’s case,…calling Ruth; “My daughter”, yet she was not Boaz’s real blood daughter. The same is true, of Jesus regarding the woman with the bleeding event,…as; “My daughter”, although this very same woman was never, a blood relative of Jesus!... Much less, His real carnal,… daughter. Yet, millions have made the erroneous conclusion,…that; this demonstrates Jesus’ own deity, by calling us,…His children; folks, it’s the ability to rightly divide the Word-of-God,…that defines us: as true-brothers and sisters, in Christ-Jesus!...

Jesus, referred to everyone as His brother, His sister, His mother,…His father. Especially those, who were willing to follow his steps in,…doing the will; of His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen. I pray you be able to continue to discern, the real difference between literal and figurative,…speech.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328476_th.gif
328476_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 75 times
112045_th.gif
112045_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 75 times
108374_th.gif
108374_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 75 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm

“MUDDY,…AND,…TATTERED”…

There are no guarantees in this life, that we will get back,…the family; the business, the reputation we have lost,…through our foolishness. We may reach the end of our years, a long way from our goals. We may be known more, for our failures,…than; for our successes. We may not be powerful, or prosperous. But, if we accept the disappointment,…and; let it draw us close to God, we will find in time,…that; our failure has given us a deeper understanding,…of: His Love and Grace!...

This is by far, the better thing. It requires enormous Faith, to believe that our failures,…are; for the greater good. But, it is true. We learn far more from disappointment, than we do from,…success. We come to know God, and His Ways. The man and/or woman who has never failed, has never made this,…discovery. No amount of falls, will really undo us,…if; we keep picking ourselves up, each time. We shall of course, be very muddy and tattered children,…by the time; we reach home!...

The only fatal thing, is to lose one’s temper,…and give-up. Moral collapse is rarely a blow-out,…it’s more like, a slow leak; the result of a thousand small, indulgences. Very few people, plan an adulterous affair,…they rather; transition themselves into it. Yes, it begins with an attraction. That attraction then, becomes fantasy. The fantasies often soften us, and our convictions,…erode. But, our hearts know. There are moments when our wills soften, and we long to set things right. If we don’t listen to our hearts, there comes a metallic hardening,…and then; corruption!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
hugs-from-heaven.jpg
hugs-from-heaven.jpg (83.92 KiB) Viewed 74 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:25 pm

“REMEMBERING,…MY,…REFUGE”…

Decisions made when we’re down in the dumps, or emotionally distraught,…are; exceedingly perilous. We’re most vulnerable to bad choices, when we’re in that state of mind,…choices; we would never make, if we were on top of things. When we’re down, we inevitably stumble,…into bad judgment. I wonder how many single people, have decided in a moment of weariness,…that; they can’t handle the thought of perpetual loneliness,…so: they settle for a mate, who makes life even more miserable,…for them?...

I wonder, how many men and women,…alike; have walked away from good jobs, in a fit of momentary frustration and rage,…and now; find themselves hopelessly out of work, or working in situations far less,…desirable?... I wonder how many, have given up on their marriages,…when; they are at a low point in their lives, and have lived to regret,…that decision?... There are two conditions, in the Christian life. One, is consolation,…when; our soul is aroused to a love, for its Creator!...

When Faith, hope and charity,…and interior Joy; inspire the soul, to peace and quiet in our Lord,…Christ-Jesus!... The other condition,…is desolation. This is when there is darkness, of soul,…turmoil of mind; a strong inclination to earthly things, restlessness resulting from disturbances,…and temptations: leading to a loss of Faith. Who of you, (dear reader and friends); finds themselves apathetic,…sad; and separated from our Saviour?...

Just as the good Spirit, guides and consoles us,…with consolation; so it is, in desolation,…that: the evil Spirit, (Satan himself) guides and counsels. Following the counsels of this latter Spirit, one can never find the correct way,…to; a right decision. I urge you today, dear friends and yes,…even you, my readers; to intensify your activity in more prayer, meditation, self-examination,…and confession. Eventually, we will all learn,…to; wait for Almighty-God!...

Make-up your mind, to rest in the shadows,…of; God’s invisible wings. Unless we allow ourselves, to be refined by His Fire,…we shall be; as exasperated Spirits, proceeding from wrong,…to more wrong. If by your mistakes and sins, you have reduced yourself,…into a false position; do not despair, hope still in Almighty-God and the accomplished deeds,…of His Son!... Confess and put away your sin, and humble yourself before your Maker,…and He will; arise to deliver you. Yes, you may have destroyed yourself,…but; in Christ-Jesus, will be your,…help!...

When we have hope, we can endure. When we are robbed of this hope,…life itself; then loses all its meaning. So, please,…in your present crisis; you can flee, to the shelter of,…His wings. God never refuses His help, even when we have brought ruin,…upon ourselves; regardless of what we have done, we must run to Him,…and: take His Strong Hand!...

The man and/or woman, who can come to God,…with the weight of their failures, on their mind; and say to Him, “You are my refuge”, is a person who understands the gracious heart,…of: our living God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg (27.3 KiB) Viewed 72 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:01 am

“MOTIONLESS,…UNDER,…HIS-POWER!”….

Those who’ll take our place, will be little jackals, hyenas; and the whole lot of us, we’ll all go on thinking ourselves, the salt of this Earth. As I look-out, in front of me,…under ashen lights; the landscape lurches to and fro,…irredeemable. Meanwhile, the Ruler of my dreams, yes,…even my Prince-of-Prince; climbs into our carriage, sits down on the blue satin cushions,…and gathers around Him: as many rustling folds, of His Glorious-Garment ,…as He could!...

His Purple-Robe , exhaling a faint scent of violets. We, together at this moment,…are passing through; one of our intermittent periods, of Worldliness. I have never tired, of meeting with the Son-of-God ,…to exchange mutual congratulations; if only, in our dreams. He and I, had moved to His Father’s own town palace,…for the up and coming, round of parties. Ladies dresses, arrived from Naples ,…and there was hysterical coming and going; of hair-dressers and more!...

This ball, was the most important of the season,…because of the grandeur of this Host; and the splendor of His Father’s-Kingdom!... It was particularly important for me, this occasion,…as my Lord; was presenting His,…”Bride-to-Be”,…to this, our society. It was still, only half past ten, (10 p.m.); rather early to appear at a ball, if one is,…”Prince of Peace!”.

But, tonight,…my mind, heart and spirit; wanted to be there, for the Grand-Entry,…of this certain Saviour!... Our short drive, was through a tangle of dark alleys,…the horse-shoes, sounded muffled; (“AMID,…THESE,…DARK-HOUSES”), asleep,…or pretending to sleep: were all those, who kept their skeletons well hidden,…within their countless-closets. My King, for whom this ball was fun,…and not a tedious Worldly duty; was chatting away, His Father’s-Graceful-Truths,…in my ear: most gaily!....

I was enjoying, with much anticipation,…the spiritual-effects of His Splendid-Beauty; on all those, who did not know Him. For you see, my dear-reader and friends; I speak of Christ-Jesus, and of how,…His very own spirit; indwells and touches me, profoundly. The result of His semblance, satisfies me,…and it is only in this confidence; that I confess my Brotherly-Love, to you,…my reading-audience. Together, we shall climb these Great-Stairs,…to His Father’s House; made (Not) of plain stone, but of very precious-gems with,…(“SUPERB,…PROPORTIONS”)!...

Wild flowers, spread their simple scents,…at the sides, of every step. As I awoke, and on this landing,…between flights, stood my soul; (“MOTIONLESS,…UNDER,…HIS-POWER”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
316877_th.gif
316877_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 58 times
322304_th.gif
322304_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 58 times
328597_th.gif
328597_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 58 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:57 am

“LESS,…IS,…MORE”…

Teach lessons, which will become etched in the memory of others,…while learning to sift-out; those,…whose hearts, have grown: unreceptive. Guard against, the wrong crowds,…who; will attempt to successfully, drag you down!...

Jesus, reveals Truth,…to those; whose hearts, hunger for it,…based on that level of hunger: He, will feed your inner-spirit. As, He conceals the same,…from, the proud. He, is the very radiance,…of His Father’s-Glory; and truly, our only,…real Hope: for an eternal-tomorrow!...

The yearning for material possessions, has eroded our Love,…for Him. Sadly, our imperfections,…make us, easy targets; for temptations and selfishness. We, do well,…to meditate on His Words; as we pause and evaluate ourselves,…honestly!...

Jesus, is the only One,…worthy, of our worship. Arouse interest, and compel others,…to listen. Painting, mental pictures,…is an effective tool, easy for grasping; by your listeners. Let, your Light,…of Spiritual-Truths; shine-forth, through words and deeds!...

If, it is,…(Not),…in God’s Word; then, it’s, (Not),…our lot: in this present Life. Very powerful, are Jesus’ figures of speech,…in all; of its own simpleness. While His Name is offensive to some, it is precious to us,…(who believe)!...

Think of simple comparisons and avoid long elaborate stories,…when; speaking about Him. We, are most industrious,…in our appointed and ordained ways; as we apply our minds, to these Holy-Scriptures!... And, finally,…while choosing, ideal words; remember always, that,…(“LESS,…IS,…MORE”); in His case: and in ours!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123345_th.gif
123345_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 52 times
108289_th.gif
108289_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 52 times
100637_th.gif
100637_th.gif (6.82 KiB) Viewed 52 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:20 pm

FOLKS, REMEMBER THE TRUEST REASON FOR THIS MOST SPECIAL OF SEASONS!... WE ARE TO COMMEMORATE OUR LORD'S DEATH, AND RESURRECTION!... AND, BECAUSE HE LIVES,...WE, TOO; CAN SEE OUR ETERNAL-TOMORROW!...

IT'S NOT ABOUT BUNNIES AND EASTER EGGS, WE KNOW ALL TOO WELL THESE DISPLAYS REVEAL ONLY THEIR PAGAN-ROOTS. BUT, WE PRAY THAT YOU BE WELL ABLE TO SEE BEYOND THE MARKETING MADNESS OF TODAY'S WORLD,...AND RATHER FOCUS, FINALLY; ON HIS FATHER'S PLAN, FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL LIVES!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...
Attachments
328382_th.gif
328382_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 50 times
316866_th.gif
316866_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 50 times
123345_th.gif
123345_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 50 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:28 pm

YES, THE DEVIL HIMSELF IS ALWAYS KNOWN TO BE PRESENT IN ALL THE DETAILS OF HUMANITY...HE DESPISES MOST, THE LOVE THAT OUR CREATOR DEMONSTRATES TOWARD MANKIND... ALTHOUGH LUCIFER, (THIS GREAT MORNING-STAR, YES,...THIS ONCE BRIGHT ANGEL-OF-LIGHT); WAS GIVEN MANY POWERS, WHEN HE WAS CREATED,...HE FORGETS, OFTEN: THAT, HE TOO,...IS IN COMPLETE "SUBJECTION"...

ALL-THINGS, ARE IN "SUBJECTION",...TO OUR SUPREME-BEING!... INCLUDING HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO CURRENTLY SITS AT HIS FATHER'S RIGHT-HAND, AWAITING FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO RETURN TO EARTH; AND TO PRESIDE AS OUR APPOINTED KING AND RULER, OVER HIS FATHER'S OWN CHOSEN REMNANT-CLASS OF PEOPLE!...AMEN.

REMEMBER, THAT,...NOT EVEN THE SON; KNOWS OF THIS CHOSEN DAY AND HOUR, OF HIS VERY OWN RETURN TO OUR EARTH...WE NEED (NOT): ANY FURTHER PROOF THAT THE SON, IS (NOT),...THE FATHER!... OTHERWISE THIS BIBLICAL-CLAIMER MAKES JESUS, OUT TO BE A COMPLETE LIAR AND A HOAX... WHEN JESUS IS SPECIFICALLY QUOTED, HE OFTEN SPOKE IN BOTH METAPHORIC TERMS, AS WELL AS,...EMPHATICALLY... PLEASE LEARN, TO DISCERN WHEN AND WHERE,...HE APPLIED HIMSELF; IN SUCH MANNER!...

I PRAY THAT, YOU DILIGENT CONTINUE TO STUDY GOD'S-WORD, AND PRAYERFULLY SEEK THE HOLY-SPIRIT'S GUIDANCE INTO ALL TRUTHS!... ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF, WHEN READING THE BIBLE,...WHO; IS SAYING WHAT, ABOUT WHOM?... THIS IN ITSELF, HAS A LOT TO DO WITH RIGHTLY-DIVIDING THE WORD!...

MANY HAVE TAKEN, THE FREE-WILL EXPRESSIONS AND FIGURES-OF-SPEECH OF THE VARIOUS WRITERS FOUND WITHIN OUR HOLY-SCRIPTURES; AND HAVE TURNED THEM INTO COMPLETE DOCTRINES-OF-DEVILS, FOR THEIR OWN INTEREST AND PERSONAL GAINS...

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...
Attachments
123345_th.gif
123345_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 48 times
312565_th.gif
312565_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 48 times
102004_th.gif
102004_th.gif (6.32 KiB) Viewed 48 times