Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:42 pm

“YOU-MEN,…TRY-TO,…KEEP-UP”…

If we are to appreciate, the level of strength,…exhibited by the women, at Jesus’-Cross; and at the burial tomb, we need to move backwards in time,…to: the earlier days, of Jesus’ public ministry. And, more importantly,…we need to understand; the times in which Jesus lived. In the time of Christ, women were (Not),… highly-prized!...

They were considered, possessions of their husbands,…with no legal-rights; and no opportunities for education. To put it mildly, the ancient world was not a place,…concerned with; gender equity or anything even remotely,…approaching it. Then, Jesus came. He revealed with great care and clarity, (in Luke’s gospel record); respect for women, that was uncommon,…in: first-century Israel…

Jesus, treated women with honor and dignity,…not to mention; much kindness. He was continually, violating the social taboos,…of His generation; breaking-down barriers, of prejudice and discrimination,…and: made women, welcome members of His Father’s Kingdom at hand. These were days, when religious training was restricted,…to men.

In a day, when justice was reserved for the protection of male rights,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; intervened to protect those without, the political or cultural clout,…to: protect themselves. These were days, when men were supposed to rule,…and women; were supposed to be used. Jesus, honored the sacrifices of worship,…made by women; even though, the men thought those acts,…scandalous!...

Everything was different, because Jesus,…came. Yes, folks,…women; of much devotion and strong Faith,…were: drawn to follow, our Lord!... This in it of itself, was most remarkable,…because; it was so, radically counter-cultural for that era. Rabbis,…taught men. Rabbis,…had male disciples. Christ’s intentional inclusion, of women was,…truly; extra-ordinary. But, the journey does (Not) end,…here; for the spiritually strong women, who followed Jesus!...

Their firmest and boldest stance, was taken at the very foot,…of; Christ’s-Cross!...(see, John 19:25). We, do (Not) see,…Peter; the harsh outspoken fisherman, disciple. We, do (Not) see,…Andrew; his brother. Nor, do we see,…James or Simeon; or any of the other chosen followers of Jesus. It was too dangerous to be identified, with a condemned criminal.

Such recklessness, could land you on the next,…Cross; to be erected on that horrendous-hill, called Golgotha. But, the women were there,…despite; the danger. Some say, that because women were so unimportant,…in that culture; that no one, would really notice their presence,…and: that they ran, no risk in being there. In fact, it was always a dangerous thing,…to be; an associate of a man, considered so dangerous,…by the Roman government: that he deserved, a Cross!...

It is always, a dangerous thing,…to demonstrate; one’s love for someone, whom the orthodox,…regarded: as a heretic. The women’s presence, at the foot of Jesus’-Cross,…was due to the fact that; “Perfect-Love,”…casts out all fear. Today, I challenge you real men of this present-age,…to; strive in following the foot-steps, of the women-of-old,…as together: we shall continue to do our best, to keep-up with them,…even today!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
328403_th.gif
328403_th.gif (30.38 KiB) Viewed 252 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm

“A-TRIBUTE,…TO-OUR,…WOMEN”…

Dear-reader and friends, why is it that,…when we cry-out, our deepest pains; yes, those lodged profoundly, within our inner-most part of our hearts,…this present world responds: with a phrase like,…”I don’t care!”… However sad, this truth is nothing,…new. Yes, folks,…it’s a harsh world; where caring for others, is most often,…seen; as an unnecessary risk, at best,…and an absolute foolishness: at worst!...

Perhaps, it is the coldness of this logic,…that; shows us that, there is something noble and honorable,…about; wanting to show proper care and respect,…for those we Love. Sometimes, (although against most popular beliefs); we human-beings, have great capacities,…for kindness: in spite of ourselves. For some of us, it may be too late,…for regrets; but, it’s never too late,…to care!...

Something else,…may be true. There is a physical reality, that in general,…we men; are indeed stronger, than women. It’s something almost universally agreed upon. This physical reality, however,…should not be; extrapolated into a position, or perspective that would view women,…as: in any way, inferior to men. Such a conclusion is the worst kind, of foolishness. Please remember, that our bible,…refers to women; as a weaker vessel, but this does (Not) make any one female,…necessarily weak; I interpret this, as them being more sensible,…as well as: sensitive, when compared to men!...(see, 1st Peter 3:7).

And, the topic at hand,…regarding that verse; relates to not causing a man’s prayers, to be hindered,…by; his possible ignorance and/or neglect, of the lovely sensitivities found,…in: our female species. So, you men,…include more your compassion, for your women; so that your future prayers, don’t fall upon death ears!...

Friends, the examples of strong-women,…present in the pages, of our Holy-Scriptures; and in mankind’s past history, are legions-long,…and: deserve to be taken, most seriously. Acknowledging the physical strength of men, should in no way,…cause us; to negate the strength that, women have displayed and still display,…even today: not only physically, but in every arena of this present-life!...

In my eyes, there have been women,…who; had the strength to stand, among men as equals,…and: even to surpass them, in many ways. In our present generation, we see the strength of women,…in; all walks of life. To somehow suppose that, women are weak,…is to; miss the mark, of our very own Maker!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name).

For, it was primarily,…the women (and not, the men); who displayed the strength, of devotion and the commitment,…to; walk with Jesus, through His final dark-hours. With the exception of John, it was (Not) the disciples,…at; the foot of Christ’s-Cross!... It was the women. It was (Not), the disciples,…who; out-of-passion and desire, to have a final time of ministry,…and service; to their crucified Lord, had made their way to the tomb,…that first: Resurrection-Day!... (Yes, our first Easter-Sunday).

It was, the women,…they displayed; a level of strength, that the other followers-of-Christ,…did not. So, rather than make excuses,…for the men; I think we, (The Faithful-Believers),…need instead; to see and honor the strength, found in the hearts of our women. Past, present and yet,…future!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
317623_th.jpg
317623_th.jpg (36.36 KiB) Viewed 250 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 am

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Attachments
114727_th.gif
114727_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 243 times
107274_th.gif
107274_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 243 times
108851_th.gif
108851_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 243 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:55 am

“LOOKING-BACK,…I-NOW,…UNDERSTAND”…

What we will learn, in our pain,…will; enable us to minister, far more effectively,…to: the pain of others. Almighty-God doesn’t waste anything. Everything happens in our lives, for a reason,…and; a great part of that reason, is to help us grow,…in our Faith. It’s been said, that life has to be lived,…in a forward motion; but, can only be understood,…by: looking back. This demands that we trust, in the loving purposes,…of; a Sovereign God!...

We must trust, that He’s in control,…especially when; life seems to be out-of-control. This is what our apostle Paul, referred to as,…walking; by Faith!...(please see, 2nd Corinthians 5:7). It goes against, every element of self-preservation,…that; is ingrained in us. We all, want to take charge,…manipulate; and control. But, our living God wants us,…to; trust in the love of a Father, who makes no mistakes. He wants us, to rely on the One,…who; makes us “more than conquerors, through Him who loved us”…(please read, Romans 8:37).

There are many beautiful words, in the English language,…words that; are almost musical, in their sound. “Treachery” is not one of those words. When we hear the word, “Betrayal” our minds flash-back to a garden,…on a dark night; the voice of a friend and a kiss that,…sold-out: the Son-of-God, for thirty-pieces of silver!...

Why is it, that we assume,…that our families; will be places of warmth, love, acceptance,…and security; but, far too often,…they don’t live up: to their word. They, more often than not,…become breeding grounds; for anger, resentment and bitterness!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
116563_th.gif
116563_th.gif (7.67 KiB) Viewed 241 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:29 pm

“LET’S-SHINE,…THROUGH”…

A little girl wondered what a saint might be. One day, her mother took her to a great cathedral,…to see; the gorgeous stained-glass windows, with scenes from the Bible. When she saw the beauty of it all, she cried out loud,…”Now I know, what saints are. They are people who let the light, shine through!”…

Some of us, might think that saints are people of the past,…who; lived perfect lives and did Jesus-like miracles. But, when a translation of Scripture uses the word,…”saint”; it is actually referring to anyone, who belongs to our Creator,…by: exercising Faith in His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... In other words, saints are people like us (dear-reader and friends),…who; have the high-calling of serving our living-God, while reflecting our relationship with Him,…wherever we are: and in whatever we do!...

That is why our apostle Paul, prayed that the eyes and understanding of his readers,…would be opened; to think of themselves, as the treasured inheritance,…of: Christ-Jesus and saints of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Eph. 1:18).
So, what then,…do we see; in the mirror?... No halos or stained glass. But, if we are fulfilling our calling,…we; will look like people, who maybe even without realizing it,…are; letting the rich colors of the Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness,…and self-control: of God’s own Son, shine-through!... Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”You are the Light, of this present World. Thank You, for wanting to shine that Light,…in our lives. Cleanse me today, so that I may let Your Light,…shine-through!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg (26.46 KiB) Viewed 237 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 pm

“OUT,…OF-THE,…RUINS”…

Many of our lives may seem to be in ruins. Troubles of our own making, and conflicts we can’t avoid,…may leave us, devastated. But, we have a Heavenly-Father,…who understands; gently, patiently,…He; clears away the rubble, repurposes it and builds something,…much better!... It takes time, but we can always trust Him (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

He specializes, in rebuilding projects. His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…has reclaimed us; and His Father-in-Heaven, is remaking us.

“Thank You for Your Love, Sweet-Jesus,…and for Your care; despite our self-centered and destructive ways. Thank You for true forgiveness, and for our newfound unity,…in You!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 235 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:40 am

“GIVERS-AND-TAKERS / PAY-THIS-FORWARD”...

Success depends heavily, on how we approach our interactions,…with other people. Do we try to claim, as much value as we can,…or contribute value; without worrying about what we receive,…in return?... The option which we choose,…has a dramatic effect; on our success!...

(“TAKERS”), get more than they,…give. They tend to tilt, everything in their own favor,…putting their own interests; ahead of others’ needs. They are usually self-promoters, making sure that they get plenty of credit,…for their; accomplished deeds. I do concede that, not all (“TAKERS”),…are cunningly vicious. Some, are just cautious and self-protective!...

Where do, (“GIVERS”),…end up; on the mountain of success?... I personally do believe,…that; (“GIVERS”), dominate the bottom and the top,…of the success ladder. Givers, create an atmosphere of giving,…which; produces more givers. And, when people feel more grateful,…they; are more likely to,…(“PAY-IT-FORWARD”)!...

Giving, is contagious!... Today, I am investing,…in encouraging you; (dear reader and friends), in my network, to act more like,…(“GIVERS”)!... A business leader, who creates an environment of giving,…increases the odds, that others in his network; will follow his or her example and add value, to the work-life of others,…not simply: match or take value!...

I’m convinced that, (“GIVERS”), make an impact,…across multiple disciplines!... One reality of life, every human being must accept,…is that, our individual success; no matter what we undertake, depends on help from others. Someone, must be willing to give us,…the help; we need.

The big question, at our door-step is,…”Will we remain, (TAKERS); or grow to become, relentless,…(GIVERS)”?...

We must help the weak, and always remember the words of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ!...(please see, Acts 20:35). This is phenomenal teaching, that this present World,…has real difficulty seeing; yet, so desperately needs. We must take-off, our rose-colored glasses,…and see clearly, that; we live in a wretched World!...

Our Apostle Paul, describes our World perfectly,…in; (please read, 2nd Timothy 3:1-5). Our Heavenly-Father and His Son, live by giving…(please read, 1st John 4:8,16). Who of you, will become,…”Great-Givers?”... Unfortunately, this has been regarded,…as; impractical idealism. Yet, every evil in today’s sick,…sick World; has been caused by, self-advancement at the cost of others,…yes, vain-glories: by much coveting, lust and greed… What about you?... Are you willing, to step-out and start,…giving to help others?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Utopia, is (Not) an idealistic pipe-dream,…it’s coming in our life-time; yes folks, this present-generation,…shall witness Divine-Justice: at its best!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=5670

Attachments
316851_th.gif
316851_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 228 times
118689_th.gif
118689_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 228 times
117551_th.gif
117551_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 228 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:25 pm

“THERE’S-NO,…GREATER,…JOY”…

Surrounded by an atmosphere of friendship, joy and laughter,…we (The Faithful-Believers); challenge each other, as our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…changes our lives: during these present days. I have no greater joy, than to hear that you (dear-reader and friends),…are walking; in the real Truth. Encourage everyone who crosses your path, and keep walking with Jesus!...

Yes, ours is truly a joyful occasion,…filled; with the very people, still walking this road of Faith!... And, to you,…the undecided; open your homes and your hearts, let others help you,…find: this Saviour!...

“Thank You, Jesus,…for; the people who have encouraged me to keep walking, in Your Father’s Truths. May I honor them, by helping someone new,…along; this road today!”… Amen.

Folks, be a voice of encouragement,…to someone, today.

And, to you,…my dear-reader and friends; whom I Love in the Truth!... I pray,…”That you may enjoy good-health, and that all may go well with you,…even; as your soul is getting along, well. It gives me great-joy, when some believers come and testify in this wonderful social-media,…about; their faithfulness to the Truth of God’s-Word, telling how they continue to walk,…in it!”… Amen.

Dear-friends,…”You are most faithful, in what you continue to do for our brothers and sisters,…even though; some of them are strangers, to you. I shall tell Almighty-God, about your Love. Please send, all those whom you reach,…on their way; in a manner that honors, our Creator in Heaven. It is all, for His Name’s sake,…(Jehovah and/or Yahweh); that we go out, reaching many,…receiving no help: from the pagans. Although, we ought to show our hospitality,…even, to such people; so that we may work together,…for this: One-Truth!”… Amen.

I write to you, this passage today,…only to express; my highest joy, in this ministry of mine. Most happy I remain, when I hear of those whom,…I have ministered to, in the past; these very same, today are moving forward in their Faith,…with Christ-Jesus!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:25 pm

“SURRENDER-N-OBEDIENCE,…ARE-NECESSARY”…

Do you struggle, to maintain a consistent prayer life?... Many of us,…do. We know that prayer is important, but it can also be downright,…difficult. We have moments of deep communion, with Almighty-God and then we have,…times when it feels like; we’re just going through the motions. Why do we struggle, so,…in our prayers?...

The life of Faith is a marathon. The ups, the downs, and the plateaus in our prayer life,…are; only reflections of this race. And just as in a marathon, we need to keep running,…so, today; we keep praying. The point is: Don’t give up!...

That is God’s encouragement, too. Our apostle Paul said, “pray continually”…(see, 1st Thess. 5:17). “Keep on Praying”…(read, Romans 12:12). And,…“Devote yourselves to prayer”…(see, Col. 4:2). All of these statements, carry the idea of remaining steadfast and continuing,…in the work of prayer!...

And because our Creator, (our Heavenly-Father),…is a personal Being; we can develop a time of close communion, with Him,…just as we do: with our close human relationships. As we learn to pray, our prayer life begins to grow,…from the initial, most casual brush; to the fullest, most intimate communion,…of which: the human soul, is most capable!...

And that’s what we really want, deep communication with our living God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). All of this happens, only when we keep praying.

Heavenly-Father,…” We often struggle to spend time with You. Help us to make the time, and help us sense Your Goodness and presence!”… Amen.

Folks, there’s never a day when we,…don’t need; to pray. And, so,…rejoice always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,…for: this is God’s will for you, in Christ-Jesus!... Don’t quench your Spirit. Don’t treat prophecies, with contempt,…but; test them all, hold on to what is good,…and: reject every kind of evil.

“May our Father-in-Heaven, Himself,…yes; the very God of Peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole Spirit, Soul and Body,…be kept blameless; at the coming of His Son, our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus. This One, who calls you,…is most Faithful; and He will do, all that His Father has sent Him,…to do!”… Amen.

“Brothers and sisters, pray for me. Greet all of God’s people, with a Holy kiss. I charge you before our Lord, to have this passage read,…to all of your; brethren. May the Grace of our Maker, be with You!”… Amen.

Remember, always,…that; complete surrender and obedience, are necessary!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm

“STARTING,…AFRESH!”…

Is it not nice, to think that tomorrow is a new day,…with; no mistakes in it, yet?...
I like this thought. Tomorrow, is a new day,…a new day; when we can start-afresh. We all make mistakes. But, when it comes to sin,…God’s forgiveness; is what enables us, to start each morning,…with: a clean slate!...

When we repent, He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name),…chooses to; remember our sins, no more…(see, Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12). Some of us, have made wrong choices in our lives,…but; our past words and deeds, need (Not) define,…our future: in God’s eyes!...

There is always a fresh-start. When we ask for His forgiveness, we take a first-step toward,...restoring; our relationship with the Creator of all-things, and with others…(read, 1st John 1:9). Our Heavenly-Father’s compassion and faithfulness, are new,…every morning (see, Lamentations 3:23); so we (The Faithful-Believers), can start-afresh,…each day!...

Thank-You, Father,…”For this new day. Forgive me for doing those things, in the past that,…I shouldn’t have done; and for not doing those things, that I should have done. Set my feet on Your right path, today!”… Amen.

Folks, each new day,…gives us; new reasons to praise, His Son’s Glorious Deeds!...
You, Lord Jesus,…”Are forgiving and good, abounding in Your Father’s-Love,…to all; who call upon Your Name. Hear my prayer today, and listen to my cry,…for Your Father’s-Mercy. When I am in distress, I shall call to You,…to intercede; for Your Father’s answers, to me!”… Amen.

“Among the other gods, there is none,…like; Your Father-in-Heaven!... No works, no signs nor wonders,…can ever compare; with His. All the nations, He has made,…will come and worship; at Your feet, Sweet-Jesus. They will all, bring Glory to Your Father’s-Name,…in the end; for He (Jehovah), is Great and does marvelous-deeds,…and He alone: is God!... I know this to be most true, Lord Jesus,…only because; You have taught me, so!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Teach me Your Father’s-Way, that I may rely on His Faithfulness. Give me, Lord-Jesus,…an undivided-heart; that I may also fear, Your own Name,…as well. I will praise You, Son of the Most-High-God,…with; all of my heart. I will Glorify Your Name, forever more,…for Great; is Your Love, for me. Only You, have delivered me,…from; the depths and realm, of the Dead!”… Amen.

Arrogant foes, attack us,…dear Father-in-Heaven; “From all sides, at times,…it seems; yes, ruthless people always trying to cut us down,…simply because: we believe. They have no regard, for You. But, You,…Creator of all-things; are most compassionate and Gracious, slow-to-anger,…abounding: in Love and Faithfulness!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, remember always,…that; we worship a God, who is ready and willing,…to do: all these things, and much,…much-more.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:26 am

“DELAYS,…DON’T-MEAN,…DENIALS”…

We are not told, why our Lord Jesus,…does not always; answer our cries for help, on the first occasion. Undoubtedly, part of the answer,…is to be found; in the idea that God’s timing, does not always coincide,…with ours. Christ’s sovereign purposes, are not always synchronized with our problems. Another factor is, that we are not always fit,…to receive; what we ask for. Persistence, can be a part,…of; a refining process!...

Delays, often helps me clarify,…what I really need. It filters out, passing desires and intensifies heart-felt desires. Perhaps most of all, persistence is part,…of; the fellowship process. If all I had to do, was to ask my Lord,…and then; merely wait for Him, to deliver the answer,…I would; never be pressed close to Him, to learn about Him and to get to,…know Him: more personally. The process of delay, can be painful,…but; some of the most precious experiences in this present life, are those times when,…our hurts: cause us to keep calling-out, to Jesus,…in prayer!...

The man and/or woman, who makes prayer,…a scheme; by which occasionally he or she, tries to get something for him or herself,…has not learn: the deep, profound secret-of-prayer. Prayer, is life passionately wanting,…wishing; desiring our Lord’s Triumph!... Remember always, His promise to vindicate His people,…and; that all wrongs, will be put right. Our Lord thinks in terms, of the calendar of eternity. Vindication for Him, involved the resurrection!...

What’s important is, for us to see that,…our Lord; never puts us on hold, and forgets we are there. Delay, is not a form of,…denial; but, a means of preparation!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

Attachments
328455_th.jpg
328455_th.jpg (3.57 KiB) Viewed 203 times
104357_th.gif
104357_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 203 times
122395_th.gif
122395_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 203 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 am

“NOURISH,…AND,…CHERISH-THIS!”…

Awake!... You, who sleeps. Let, (Not), the “Spirit-of-Stupor”…possess; your person. But, rather,…allow; Christ-Jesus, to shine on you!...(see, Ephesians 5:14).

Look carefully, how you are walking,…not as, unwise; but, as truly wise men and women,…of: our living-God!...(verse, 15). And, make the best use of your time,…because these present-days; really are most evil…(verse, 16).

Therefore, do not be foolish,…but, understand; what the true, will of Almighty-God really is…(verse, 17). Be filled, not with wine,…but, with; the very Word-of-God, taught,…(”by, in and thru”): the Holy-Spirit!...(verse, 18).

Submit to one another, in Love and out of reverence for,…the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, give thanks always,…and for everything; to His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)…(verses, 20-21).

For, no one ever hates,…his or her own, flesh; but rather, (“NOURISHES,…AND,…CHERISHES”),…it; just as God’s own Son, does His Church,…and: its many membered body!...(verse, 29).

To you, Fathers and Mothers,…bring your children up; in the discipline and instruction, of Almighty-God!...(see, Ephesians 6:4). May we all, continue to obey the Son-of-God,…with a sincere heart; not by the way of lip-service, only,…as mere people-pleasers; but as followers of Jesus, doing the will of His Father,…from: the inner-most part of our hearts!...(verse, 6). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
113065_th.gif
113065_th.gif (6.74 KiB) Viewed 201 times
318888_th.gif
318888_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 201 times
112045_th.gif
112045_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 201 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 pm

“TIME,…TO,…GROW”…

Let us (Not) become weary, in doing good,…for; at the proper time, we will reap a harvest,…if we do (Not),…give-up. Therefore, as we have opportunity,…let us; do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family,…of believers!...

Folks, encouragement to keep doing good,…has a ring of truth; that modern and industrialized people, might miss. Remember always, that the harvest takes,…much hard-work; investment and time.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Please give me patience, with myself and with others. Help me to cooperate with the Holy-Spirit, as He shapes my desires,…and helps me; to further grow!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, each small step-of-faith,…is a giant step; of growth. It was spiritual-food that Mary chose, when she sat at the feet of Jesus,…and listened attentively; to His words…(see, Luke 10:39). While Martha, wearied herself with concern about,…physical food; Mary was taking time, to be near their guest,…and to listen well: to Christ-Jesus!...

May we all, take time,…as well. He is our “Bread-of-Life”…(read, John 6:35). And, He feeds our hearts,…with His Father’s; spiritual-food. This is the only Bread,…that truly satisfies.

“I sit before You, Son-of-God,…and want to learn; from You. My heart is open, to hear from You,…regarding; Your Father’s-Word. Teach me. Feed me!”… Amen.

Martha, was lovingly rebuked by Christ,…for her attitude; in (Luke 10:38-42). Yet later, in (John 11:17-27), she made a profound statement,…of trust and dependence upon Jesus; following the death of her brother, Lazarus!...

Then, in (John 12:1-7), she once again,…served Jesus and His disciples; yet without, any mention of the kinds of frustration pictured,…in (Luke 10). It seems that Martha, had grown in her relationship,…with; the Saviour of humanity!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 191 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:51 pm

“THE-GIFT,…OF,…GRACE”…

I do not ask,…for mighty-words;
To leave the crowds,…impressed.
But, grant my life,…may ring so true;
And that my neighbor,…may be Blessed!...

All Christians,…have been gifted;
By Grace,…from God above.
Equipped to build,…and strengthen;
His Church in Faith,…and Love!...

The task, Thy wisdom,…has assigned;
Oh’, let me,…cheerfully fulfill.
In all my works,…Thy presence find;
And prove Thy,…Good-and-Perfect Will…

Love through me,…Love of God;
There’s no other,…Love in me.
Oh’ this Fire,…this-of-Love;
May it find us,…true, like-doves:
Burning,…perpetually!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Folks, it’s a great thing,…to be Faithful; in the little-things. Teamwork divides the effort, and multiplies the effect. The best witness for Christ, shows God’s-Grace,…and shares; His Love!...
Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (2.59 KiB) Viewed 190 times
122007_th.gif
122007_th.gif (7.25 KiB) Viewed 190 times
316719_th.gif
316719_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 190 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:06 pm

“MY-HOME,…IS,…ON-HIGH”…

Lord, grant me Grace,…thru this day;
To walk straight,…this narrow Way.
To do, whatever,…in Your sight;
Is good, just,…and right!...

With bodies, that won’t,…grow old;
We’ll reign with Christ,…thru years, untold.
Precious, these thoughts,…of what, we’ll be;
With Jesus, thru,…all Eternity!...

Fill each heart,…and reign, not alone;
Breaking idols,…we have known.
Lead us to,…confession true;
Give us strength,…Your will, to do!...

Something happens,…when we pray;
Take my place,…and therein, stay.
Wrestle on, till break,…of day;
Let us,…ever pray!...

Don’t hide your sins,…nor, cover-up;
Pretending always,…there’s nothing wrong.
Instead confess,…and repent;
As He fills,…our hearts, with song!...

I see others,…with lands, and gold;
I think of Christ’s promise,…to me: of wealth, untold.
Count your blessings,…those, money can’t buy;
Our reward, is Heaven,…our Home, is on High!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
114815_th.gif
114815_th.gif (43.77 KiB) Viewed 187 times