Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Izzy
Registered Member

Izzy's Thoughts

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Subject: "ABOUT…...US!"

“GREETINGS AND WELCOME!”… Our invitation for friendship is all inclusive of the diversity found in this community. Our written words, best represent our spiritual path and attitude aspiration. Our core belief is that God (whom we prefer to call Father) formed mankind, in His own image, giving us the awesome gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to us, is that we are individually unique and valuable, and that there will never be another you or me from the time of our conceptions through time and eternity. From our perspective, we are like one body requiring each of us to assist in the development and welfare of the family of man and womankind as a whole. In essence, each of us has manifold missions and purposes,…to this end!...

We are to contribute, using those gifts of uniqueness, personal choice, and wills, for observing the manifestation of what is culminated and found in our individual lives, and in our world. Thus, we are on a journey of learning and growing and each day is a destination of promise and opportunity, despite the obstacles and trials of this present life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh,…is our daily decision. Our personal pursuit is, the practice of unconditional love. However, that confession does not mean that, we do not have our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt, confusion, and weariness, which can be attributed to being human!...

Therefore, we ask that you keep us in mind, and if you believe in prayer, please pray for us. We are more than brick and mortar, and we are more than flesh and blood,…we are Spirits. We are well able to overcome. Great trials, can produce great compassion and great love, if you will allow it. My Friend, His grace is indeed sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is Greater than any loss. The key to overcoming negativity is, using it to develop yourself, so that we may achieve a positive result. We are sinners,…Saved by Grace. We believe in the Risen Lord and Saviour,…Jesus Christ, and continually seek to make Him, the Lord of our lives!...

Let us join this community, to fellowship with other believers, and to hear their testimonies of Faith.... Our Prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage and be encouraged, to learn, from one another,…and to teach. Now, in closing, please allow a smile to reside upon your face, and let it reside and shine deep within your hearts. May Our Heavenly Father bless you richly. Note: P.S. I also have a sense of humor and love fun,…despite taking my calling seriously. I consider ourselves Adults and well rounded, and I am also looking forward to knowing you!...

Your Friend,
Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Ste. # 159
Jax. , Fla. 32257
E-Mail: Israelcaridad@yahoo.com

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: “PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm

TITLED: “PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,.... we come in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Dear Lord, help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not perfect. Help us to find the seeds of love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all mankind!…….

Sometimes when we have been hurt, or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done. Cleanse our hearts today Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us. Help us to remember the words Jesus spoke from the cross,… "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." Please help us look beyond their faults and see what,…You see. You looked beyond our faults and saw our great need of You and,…Your love. Help us to look beyond our brother's faults and know that they too, need Your love, and our love,…as well…….

Sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated, a rejected person, or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others, because they have become embedded,…in their own pain. Help that one, in emotional pain today Dear Lord. Please minister to those who are ill , or in physical pain. Both illness and physical pain,can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being, and can sometimes affect one's outward attitudes,…toward the world!…….

Yes, Dear Lord,…help us to look past the external and search for the internal value of each other. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead by example, even when we sometimes, feel the pain,…ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto You, to heal and comfort us, knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately!…….

Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there, and pray for a forgiving heart, pray for the one who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among the living), for these… (“PRAYERS NULLIFY BITTERNESS”)… of heart. Each time we think upon that one who has hurt us, let us turn to you in prayer, for you have the power to change the hearts of men and women,…alike!…….

Let us pray for the enlightenment of others, and for ourselves,…as well…….

If we hope to be forgiven, we must forgive from our hearts. Please teach us to have loving and forgiving hearts, for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory!... Amen.

With All Of My Love,
Your Friend;

Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

"Heavenly Father,.... I Petition You!"...

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 12:34 pm

TITLED: "HEAVENLY FATHER,...I PETITION YOU!"....

Heavenly Father,.... I Petition You this afternoon, on behalf of my Precious and Sweet Friend,.... Father, we need you to send a most dedicated Angelic Force, unto this Household, and take charge, with Your Holy Spirit's presence, and bring Peace, to its inhabitants!....

Lord Jesus,...we securely hold Your right hand today, as we usher ourselves to our Father's Throne... Hear our plea, and intercede with this, our Prayer,...unto our Heavenly Father!....

Father, in Jesus' Name,...we ask for Your Divine assistance with managing our Lives and our Ways... Lord, nothing is impossible with You... And no one can be against us, when we have You!........

We believe, as we receive Your Strength, that a sense of normalcy will again be regained, within our Home and its occupants!....

Father, I Pray that you don't forget Your Promises to us, and of our Victoriously Triumphant gain, as followers of Your Son, our Saviour,..."Jesus Christ!"....

In closing,...Sweet Jesus, as we petition the Father, in Your Name,...know that without a Shadow of a doubt,...our Faith relies upon Your Powerful Deeds!....

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifice!....

Please forgive us, Daily,...for we are constantly learning Your Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your Loving Hands... Overshadow my Sweet and Precious New Friend's Household, with Your limitless Love!...Amen.

Remember that I Love You, as He Loves us. And that I am, and will remain always,...most affectionately Yours!....

Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

"DEAR,...FRIEND!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 12:38 pm

TITLED: "DEAR,...FRIEND!"....

Allow me to take this moment, to thank you personally, for accepting my invitation, to my small circle of Friends. We are rejected by most, and Loved by Few!....

I am 50 years old, stand 6 foot tall and weigh 235 lbs... I enjoy working out three times per week, approx. 2 to 3 hours, diligently. I also, keep the mind stimulated, by studying God's Word,...The Bible!....

I am no Scholar,...but rather, enjoy writing about my Passions!.... I hope you will find my Passages, in the near future, to be of some value and that most importantly, you will share them, with your Family and Friends!...

I wear my hair, usually short and it is salt and pepper, in color. I sport a well trimmed beard. I reside with my Mother,...(Mirella),...she is 74 years young, and I am her Personal Care Attendant!...

She has Physical Degenerative Deseases, such as Escoleosis of the Spine, and Osteo-Arthritis through-out her entire Body. God Bless her Soul, she has been my Anchor in Life, and it's an Honor and Privilege to give back, to those whom have been there for us,,,,so Unconditionally!...

I spend my spare time, by going to my nearest Public Library's Facility, who so Graciously permits me to use their Computer Systems, where it is here, that I ,...Passionately write and share with the World,…my Faith!....

I realize, that it is your acceptance of our Friendship, which demonstrates ultimately, your Great Love!.... After All, if indeed we both believe in a Living God, then perhaps and Lord willing, what 20% of differences we may have,…will eventually consolidate, with the passing of time!....

Thank you, once again and know that I Love You, as He Loves us!.... Until next time, please allow 48 to 72 hours, for any responses to your future comments and/or questions which you may have about me!.... Depending on the Physical Status of my Mother, determines my abilities to be present here, at this Website!...

I am looking forward to cultivating a most meaningful Friendship with you... Bonding Beautifully and Unequivocally; I know this is His Divine Connection, bringing His own, together.... Triumphantly Victorious!....

I Pray in closing, that our Lord hold your right hand today, and that He lead you safely through All of your Trials ahead. Remember, that we are the Overcomers, and that without Hope, there is no Life!....

May our Living God, shower your Household, with All the necessary Angelic Arrangements to Assure,…to Guard, and to Keep,.... your Dwelling, and those who occupy it,....from harms way, and into, His Loving Hands!....

Until next time,...I am, and will remain,…most Affectionately Yours!.... My E-Mail Address is israelcaridad@yahoo.com, and if you would like to share E-Mail Addresses, I can send you two Family Photos, which I can Forward,…showing my immediate Family Members, on my Mother’s 74th Birthday, this past July 26th, 2009… Let me know!...

Izzy!....

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "LIKE CUNNING SERPENTS,...YET,...GENTLE AS DOVES!"

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

TITLED: "LIKE CUNNING SERPENTS,...YET,...GENTLE AS DOVES!"...

Have a shining Love and respect, for your fellow believer. This vast body of laypersons, are a very powerful, effective, Soul-winning,...missionary force, which is already in place. Just take a good look, around you. There's no need, to travel far, in search of willing subjects. Millions of dedicated, true and fervent believers, members of this Church of Christ ,...have been purified by the very, (“Fires of Persecution”),…which our Adversary hoped, would have destroyed us!....

This Enemy,...cannot bridle, nor silence us. This Dark one,...has blinded the ignorant on every side, with regulations which make their Churches,...all but,..."Meaningful"... Interweave, between you and your brethren. Grow in the Word, together. By very design,...fulfill His purpose, and collectively concern your conscience, with Christ's Love and cause. Risk you free-time, by evangelizing in homes,...receive and distribute Christian literature,...(such as these passages),...as you see fit. Do it, for the hungry Souls!....

Be partakers, expect your compensation,...later. Be seemingly docile at first, and obedient on the surface. Very much,...("LIKE CUNNING SERPENTS,...YET,...GENTLE AS DOVES!")... But, delve yourselves with these deeds of Hope,...and watch, as they manifest,...into evidence of things,...Unseen... For such, is Faith. Be expelled from their mainstream Churches. So be it, if persecuted by,...("Official Pastors"),...but also, be secretly carried, on a much larger and extensive Ministry,...than these others, are permitted!....

Have one part of you, be more active, than another. But, please,...have all of you,...working for Christ!... And have it be, at a Great risk,...if necessary... For His promises of a pay-off,...are even Greater... Come out,...from the uneducated, and be instructed with this only Truth. Speak purposely, as we propose,...our purpose!....

Your Servant,

Providing Princely Providence ;
Which in turn, Promotes our Peace!....

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Ste. # 159
Jax., Fla. 32257

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "FOUND,...APPROACHABLE!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm

TITLED: "FOUND,...APPROACHABLE!"....

We have a profound Spiritual need, to show Love. God, has thus arranged for us, to worship in a way, in which our Love, for our Father, is nourished and strengthened. Facets of that worship, include joining in heart-felt prayer, singing songs of praise, listening attentively, and participating when possible. Much the same, can be said for doing personal study, meditating and praying!....

Think of these, as ways to be alone with God. As you study God's written Word and meditate on it, God is conveying His thoughts to us. As we pray, we are opening our Hearts, to Him. Remember, that prayer involves more than just asking Him for things. Prayer, is also an opportunity to thank God, for the blessings we have received, and to praise Him, for His marvelous works!....(Psalm 146:1).

Show that you Love our living God, by publicly expressing our joy and enthusiasm, as I have hereby done so, with you today. Love for God, is the key, to our Eternal happiness. It is all that Adam and Eve, would have needed, in order to succeed,...and the one thing, which they failed to develop. Love for God, is the most important thing we need, in order to pass any test of Faith, reject any temptation, and endure any trial...

It is at the very Heart, of being a follower of Jesus. Of course, Love for God, is connected to Love for our fellow man...(1st. John 4:20). Examine, how Jesus shows His Love, for us. Consider, why so many, find Jesus,...so approachable. As we read the Gospel accounts, we may be struck, by the way in which great numbers of people, did not hesitate, to approach Jesus...(Matt. 4:25;...13:2;...15:30;...Luke 14:25). Yes, Jesus was often, surrounded by multitudes of people!....("even, Great Crowds").

Jesus mingled freely, with the common people. He ate with them, healed them, taught them, and gave them Hope. He viewed each individual, with Hope and saw in many,...the potential to do, what was right. Some of the rich and powerful, also,...("FOUND JESUS, TO BE APPROACHABLE")...(Mark 10:17,22).

Women, have often felt, the withering contempt of the religious leaders, in Jesus' era. The Rabbis, generally frowned upon teaching women. In fact, women were not allowed to testify, in legal cases. They were viewed, as unreliable witnesses. Women, found no such contempt in Jesus. Many approached Him, eager to learn. For instance, we find Lazarus' sister Mary, sitting at the Lord's feet, absorbed in listening to Jesus' Words, while her sister Martha, bustled about and fretted over, the preparation of food!....

Jesus commended Mary, for setting proper priorities...(Luke 10:39-42). The sick, also flocked to Jesus, although they were often treated as out-casts, by the religious leaders. The Mosaic Law, had provisions for quarantining,..."Lepers",...for health reasons, but there was no basis, for unkindness...(Leviticus, Chapt. 13). Those who felt burdened by guilt, freely approached Jesus...(Luke 7:36-50).

He commends us, for our sincere repentance and assures us, of God's forgiveness. Feel free, to approach those, who can help you, make things right, with God!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "OUR SENSITIVITY,...WELL SHARPENED!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 1:55 pm

TITLED: "OUR SENSITIVITY,...WELL SHARPENED!"....

Remember, that Jesus perfectly imitated, His beloved Heavenly Father...(John 14:9). Our Bible, reminds us, that God,...("Is not far-off, from each one of us",...Acts 17:27). The, "Hearer of Prayer",...God, is ever accessible, to His faithful servants, through His Son, our Lord and Saviour,..."Jesus Christ!"....

People, readily sense, that Jesus was,..."Personally Interested",...in them. This interest, did not vanish, when Jesus was under pressure. Even when He was busy, and loaded down, with weighty responsibilities, this remained True, of Him. Jesus, conveyed to people, that their concerns mattered, to Him. Jesus, was mild and humble!...(Matt. 11:29).

Mildness, is a beautiful quality,...powerful proof, of the humility in a person's Heart. It is part of the fruitage of God's Holy Spirit, and is associated with godly wisdom...(Galatians 5:22,23;...James 3:13). Even under the worst provocation, Jesus maintained control of Himself. His mildness, was anything but weakness. Behind the gentleness, there is the strength of steel. Indeed, it often takes strength, for us to restrain our temper, and treat others, with mildness!...

Take the initiative, and help others. Let your compassion, be a motivating force, in your teaching. Jesus, has deep empathy. He identifies, with those who suffer. The Greek word rendered,..."Moved with Pity",...(Mark 1:40-42),...has been called one of the strongest words, in Greek, for the feeling of compassion. One reference work notes, that this word indicates,..."not only a pained feeling at (the) sight of suffering, but in addition, a strong desire to relieve and to remove the suffering".

Empathy, does not depend on shared circumstances. It may not be easy, to grasp the feelings of those, suffering from chronic illness, or depression,...especially if we have not gone through such pain, ourselves. Jesus, empathized with the sick, even though, He Himself had never been sick. Be a patient listener, as those who suffer, open up their Hearts, and share their feelings!....

When we,...("SHARPEN,...OUR,...SENSITIVITY"),...to the feelings of others, we will be better able to, ("speak consolingly to the depressed Souls"),...(1st. Thessalonians 5:14). We are thus, mindful of our Speech, remembering that thought-less use of the tongue, hurt others...(Proverbs 12:18;...18:21). Harsh words, disparaging remarks, and biting sarcasm, have no place among believers!....(Ephesians 4:31).

When giving counsel, cushion our words with kindness, allow the listener to keep their dignity...(Galatians 6:1). When administering discipline, endeavor to do so, in ways that spare, needless embarrasment!....(Colossians 3:21).

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "BUILD-UP,...DON'T,...TEAR-DOWN!"....

Post by Izzy » Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm

TITLED: "BUILD-UP,...DON'T,...TEAR-DOWN!"....

Love and trust, go hand and in hand. Love,..."Believes All Things"...(1st. Corinthians 13:7). This, of course does not mean that Love, is gullible or naive. It means, rather, that Love is not unduly critical or suspicious. Love, refrains from hastily judging the motives of others, or concluding the worst about them. Our showing trust and confidence, in fellow believers, is an expression of our Love!....

Let us remember, that Love is positive, not negative. When others disappoint us, which is bound to happen, from time to time, Love will keep us, from quickly assuming that their motives are bad...(Matt. 7:1,2). By keeping a positive view, of our fellow believers, we will treat them in ways that,...("BUILD-UP,...RATHER THAN,...TEAR-DOWN")...(1st. Thessalonians 5:11). Can we imitate Jesus' willingness to delegate?....

It is beneficial for those who have positions of responsibility in Church congregations, to delegate appropriate and meaningful tasks to others, trusting them to do their best. Love, is evidenced by unselfish deeds...(1st. John 3:17,18). It does not look, for its own interests...(1st. Corinthians 13:5). "Forgiveness, is a facet of Love"...(Colossians 3:13,14). Love, does not keep account of the injury!....(1st. Corinthians 13:5).

Let us remember, that Jesus, did not hold a grudge against the apostles, as a group,...for abandoning Him in the Garden of Gethsemane. On the contrary, after His Resurrection, He still called them,..."My Brothers"...(Matt. 28:10). From time to time, we all stumble in word and deed...(Romans 3:23;...James 3:2). By forgiving others, when there is a basis for Mercy, we clear the way, for our own sins, to be forgiven by God!....(Mark 11:25).

How, then, can we demonstrate a readiness to forgive those, who may sin against us?... In many cases,..."Love",...helps us, to overlook the minor sins and short-comings, of others...(1st. Peter 4:8). Rather than holding a grudge, wisely choose to let go of resentment...(Ephesians 4:32). Contribute to the Peace of our congregating, in Faith!....(1st. Peter 3:11).

Of all the ways, which we can follow Jesus, imitating His Love, is the most important. Endure our humiliation and suffering, uncomplainingly. Jesus gave,..."His Soul a ransom, in exchange for many",...opening the Way, for us to have an approved relationship with our Heavenly Father...(Matt. 20:28). By enduring all manner of hardships and suffering, Jesus was,..."Tested in all respects, like ourselves". He is thus, a compassionate High Priest, one who is able to,..."Sympathize with our weaknesses!"....(Hebrews 2:17,18;...4:15).

Above all, Jesus was impelled by deep Love, for His Father. That Love, caused Jesus, to be concerned about His Father's Name and reputation...(Matt. 6:9;...John 17:1-6, 26). Jesus, thus counted it, the Highest Honor and priviledge, to suffer for righteousness' sake,...for He knew that His integrity would play a part, in Sanctifying His Father's good and beautiful Name...(1st. Chronicles 29:13). Love one another,...as I have Loved you!....(John 13:34,35).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: "Heavenly Father,.... I Petition You!"...

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sat May 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Izzy, I prayed this with you for your household, and believe He is answering. Thank you for sharing this part of your heart with us. I love the ending of this prayer, it is sweet.
-Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: "Heavenly Father,.... I Petition You!"...

Post by Hope » Mon May 10, 2010 7:33 am

Izzy,
Wonderful Prayer and I also pray for Gods deliverance from whatever needs done.

God Bless You Eva

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: "BUILD-UP,...DON'T,...TEAR-DOWN!"....

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Excellent write dear Izzy! Truly an inspiring devotion. -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Jeff Guest

Re: TITLED: "BUILD-UP,...DON'T,...TEAR-DOWN!"....

Post by Jeff Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Wonderful message Izzy, enjoyed it much!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Jeff Guest

Re: "DEAR,...FRIEND!"....

Post by Jeff Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Howdy Izzy, sounds like your a fine fellow and we are glad to have ya!!! Look forward to reading more in the future!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "WHITE,...LIKE,...SNOW!"....

Post by Izzy » Tue May 11, 2010 4:21 pm

TITLED: "WHITE,...LIKE,...SNOW!"....

We are under Sin, as soldiers are under their commander...(Romans 3:9). Sin, has ruled over mankind, like a King...(Romans 5:21). It resides and/or dwells, within us...(Romans 7:17-20). Its Law, is continually at work in us, in effect, trying to control our course...(Romans 7;23,25). What a powerful hold,...Sin has on our fallen flesh...(Romans 7:21,24). God knows, that perfect obedience, is not possible for us, no matter how earnestly we may yearn, to give it to Him. But, on the other hand, He will never reject or turn away, a Heart that is broken and crushed,...by the burden of guilt. This does not mean, that we can presume on God's Mercy, by using our Sinful Nature,...as an excuse to Sin... God, is not guided by mere sentiments. His Mercy, has limits. He will by no means, forgive those who hard-heartedly practice willful Sin,...not showing any remorse...(Hebrews 10:26). On the basis of our Faith in Jesus Christ, and on His ransom sacrifice, have full confidence in our Heavenly Father, who carries away the Sins of those, who seek Him...(Matt. 20:28). As far as possible, and as far as we can imagine,...our God removes our transgressions. Though our Sins, prove to be as Scarlet, they will be made,....("WHITE,...LIKE,...SNOW")...(Isaiah 1:18). Never, can we, through our own efforts,...remove the stain of Sin. God, throws behind His back, all our Sins...(Isaiah 38:17). He neither sees, nor takes notice of them anymore. Jesus, drew on the relationship between creditors and debtors, to illustrate God's forgiving ways. He urges us to Pray,..."Forgive us, our Debts",...(Matt. 6:12). Jesus, thus likened Sins, to debts...(Luke 11:4). When we Sin, we become ("Debtors"),...to our living God. Take comfort, repentant Sinners,...God, will never demand payment for a debt, He has canceled...(Psalm 32:1,2). Unlike us humans, when He forgives, He forgets!....(Jeremiah 31:34).

What about the consequences?.... Does God's readiness to forgive us, make the repentant Sinner exempt from all consequences?.... Not at all. We cannot Sin, with impunity. Whatever a person sows, they will also reap...(Galatians 6:7). "We face certain consequences",...of our actions. Although adversity does not befall us,..."after",...His extended forgiveness. Don't ever feel, that God is perhaps punishing you for past Sins...(James 1:13). Especially if you have repented of them... On the other hand, our God does not shield us, from all the effects of our wrong actions. Divorce, unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted disease, loss of trust or respect,...all of these, are the sad, unavoidable consequences of committed Sins. Although King David was forgiven for his Sins, in connection with Bath-sheba and Uriah, God did not protect David, from the disastrous consequences which followed!....(2nd. Samuel 12:9-12).

Our Sins, may have additional consequences, especially if others have been hurt, by our actions. Do what you can, to right this wrong...(Matt. 5:23,24). Acknowledge your Sin, admit your guilt, and apologize to the victim. It may be painful and incoveniently discomforting for us, to lose our priviledges for a period of time. Such discipline, however, does not mean that our God has withheld His Mercy. We must remember, that discipline from God, is a proof of His Love for us. Accepting it, as well as applying it, is in our best interests...(Hebrews 12:5-11). Despite the mistakes we may have made, we should never conclude, that we are beyond the reach of God's Mercy. Earnestly Pray, on the basis of Jesus' shed blood...(1st. John 1:9). Let us imitate Him, in our dealings with one another. O' how Great His Goodness is...(Zechariah 9:17). His goodness, is far from bland. It refers to virtue and moral excellence. In a sense, goodness permeates our Creator. All His attributes, including His power, His justice and His wisdom,...are good, through and through. This is an active, outgoing quality of our Heavenly Father... Take the initiative, and actively seek ways, to benefit others. This springs from,..."Boundless Love". Our Living God, is good in a,..."Supreme Sense"...(Proverbs 11:2). God alone, is our standard for what is good....(Mark 10:17,18). Jesus Christ, humbly leaves the setting of standards, to His Father. God, is the giver of every good gift...(James 1:17). Examine for yourselves, our God's goodness, which is evident in His generosity. Just look around you!....
Izzy!...

Izzy
Registered Member

TITLED: "RIGHTLY,...DISPOSED,...INDIVIDUALS!"....

Post by Izzy » Tue May 11, 2010 5:29 pm

TITLED: "RIGHTLY,...DISPOSED,...INDIVIDUALS!"....

God, is the very personification of Love. Angels and we humans may very well, be able to reflect God's attributes, but only our Heavenly Father, is loyal to the superlative degree. I would even call Him, the epitome of loyalty. No one, can match this quality, which above all, He displays, I am convinced, that He is loyal, in all of His works...(Psalm 145:17). We can all, cite a number of His saving acts. He hears, our cries for help, and takes action at His appointed time...(Psalm 34:6). As long as we are loyal to Him,...He will not waver... He remains True to His standards. How many times, have we changed ours?... Unlike we eratic humans, who are guided by mere whim and sentiment, God does not vacillate, in His view of what is right and what is wrong. Throughout the milleniums, His view of such things as Spiritism, Idolatry, and Murder, ...has remained unchanged. Have confidence, and benefit by following the clear moral direction found in His Word. (Isaiah 48:17-19). When our god, foretells something,...it comes to pass. He does not keep us anxiously awaiting something, which He does not intend to bring about. His,..."Reputation is Impeccable". His Ways, are permanent and to time indefinite. Everything He does,...succeeds...(Psalm 1:3). When we take genuine delight in God's Word, our lives will be long, peaceful, and fruitful. His blessings are everlasting!....

Our Creator, has time and again demonstrated His perfect consistency, and shows that He never wanes. He is a Lover of Justice...(Psalm 37:25,28). As our Creator, He deserves our Worship...(Revelation 4:11). He treasures our Faithful acts. (Malachi 3:16,17). He repeatedly comes to the aid of His people, when they are in distress. He guards our Souls, and delivers us out of the hands of the wicked...(Psalm 97:10). Our Living God,..."Leads those whom He has recovered"...(Exodus 15;13). It is not because of our popularity, that He shows us affection, but rather because of his promises to our forefathers; He brings us out of bondage, with a strong hand, that He might redeem us,...from the house of slaves...(Deuteronomy 7:7,8). Let us guard against failing to demonstrate appreciation for our God's Love, and against rebelling against this Most High. Avoid having His face drop angrily upon you, because of your renegade ways. He is neither blind nor gullible. He delights in showing Mercy,...when there is a basis for it. What happens when a wrongdoer proves to be incorrigibly wicked?.... In such a case, our God adheres to His own righteous standards, and renders adverse judgment. By no means, will He give exemption from punishment to those,..."Duly Deserving It"...(Exodus 34:6,7). By destroying the wicked, God is displaying loyalty to His servants, many of whom have been persecuted, to the point of Death!....

His purpose, is to reward us,...with a Resurrection...(Job 14:14,15). Have a reliable Hope, for your future. By opening the way of Salvation to,...("RIGHTLY,...DISPOSED,...INDIVIDUALS"),...anointed by the Holy Spirit, to be joint heirs with Christ Jesus in God's Kingdom,...our Creator remains loyal to Abraham, to whom He had made this covenant promise...(see Genesis 22:18). Although we are imperfect, he extends to us, the opportunity to live forever. He attracts those, who in their Hearts, hunger for righteousness...(Jeremiah 31:3). Let's respond to His Love, by strengthening our resolve, to serve Him. Know, the Love of Christ. Have you ever seen a little boy, trying to be like his father?.... The son, may imitate the way his father walks, talks or acts. In time, the boy may even absorb his father's moral and Spiritual values. Yes, the Love and admiration, which a son feels for a Loving father, moves the boy, to want to be like his dad. What about the relationship between Jesus Christ and His Heavenly Father?.... "I Love the Father",...Jesus said, on one occasion...(John14:31). No one can possibly Love God, more than this Son, who was with the Father, long before any of us, came into existence... That Love, moved this devoted Son, to want to be like His Father...(John 14:9). His self-sacrificing Spirit, His tender compassion, and His willingness to forgive,...were three (3) ways in which Jesus Christ, perfectly imitated God's Power, Justice and Wisdom!....
Your Friend,
Izzy!...