Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 pm

“LIVING,…LARGE”…

A large-hearted person, shows his affection with his words and actions,…freely and generously; as believers in Christ-Jesus, let’s live large today,…and: freely welcome and embrace others in Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5745

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
118145_th.gif
118145_th.gif (71.48 KiB) Viewed 484 times
121211_th.gif
121211_th.gif (73.66 KiB) Viewed 484 times
110958_th.gif
110958_th.gif (64.21 KiB) Viewed 484 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 pm

DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME,...AS I SHALL ALWAYS; HAVE YOU, IN MY THOUGHTS!... LET US LEARN, TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS JESUS DEMONSTRATED HIS FATHER'S LOVE,...TO US, ALL...AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

Attachments
317187_th.gif
317187_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 480 times
312983_th.gif
312983_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 481 times
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 482 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:59 pm

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TODAY, TO PLEASE OUR HEAVENLY-FATHER?... HE CREATED MANKIND, FOR HIS PLEASURE,...YOU KNOW!...

LOOK AROUND YOU, THE NEAREST PERSON TO YOU,...NEEDS YOUR LOVE!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...
Attachments
328730_th.gif
328730_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 478 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 1:20 pm

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND”…

In the midst of my own battles, with bitter losses,…I have also gained; significant blessings with friends like you (dear reader); yes, you my most unlikely of sources. True-friends are friends, of the heart,…indeed. I speak of those few, whose devotion and compassion,…care and concerns for us; outweigh their concern for themselves. Many people find themselves fortunate, to have one or two,…true-friends; in their entire life-time!...

Some, don’t have,…even that. These very same, live much of their lives,…in isolation; feeling alone, even while in the presence of a crowd. Perhaps this is true, because we often view friendship,…through; the wrong end of the telescope. Instead of entering into a friendship, to see what we can give,…or; what we can do, for another person,…our tendency is to; measure and weigh the value, of a relationship,…by what: we can gain, from it!...

To have friends, you must first of all,…show yourself; to be friendly!...(please see, Proverbs 18:24)… We cannot be self-centered and full of self-pity,…if we want real friends; because that attitude will prevent us, from giving ourselves away. My point is simple, we have to be willing to,…give of yourself; to be a friend. Once we learn this, we will begin to see,…the true comfort; and encouragement, real friendships,…bring!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 475 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 1:55 pm

“TRUTH,…NOT,…DOGMA!”…

Maybe, in some distant future,…mankind; will learn that, it’s enough to admire the proverbial,…”Pandora’s-Box”; without having to open it up and let-loose, a power called,…”Greed!”…

As I’ve said many times before, don’t take my word for anything. But, instead,…draw your own conclusions; from your own, research. I never cease to be amazed that,…purity of the inner-spirit; originates from a single-mind, within any given group,…yet; it often leads to someone, rising up to always become,…the false-saviour!...

Remember, dear-reader and friends,…(“TRUTH,…NOT,…DOGMA”); will bind people together, in a common search to Glorify,…Almighty-God!... Although I don’t believe in communes, because it tends to destroy individual initiatives,…they can be successful; if everyone shares an equal interest, in furthering their own,…spirituality!...

If there’s no fanatical dictator, who takes all the money,…it can work. How sad, that humanity has become so corrupt,…and so; undisciplined. As far as I can conclude, the human-mind is a very powerful thing. And, we humans hold the ability to bring thoughts,…to a type of life-force; on its own!...

This is how legends, stories and very strong beliefs,…are first created; it’s also the way, the many false-Christ’s we have been forewarned about,…have been: conjured-up since days-of-old. The subject of God’s-Word, has always been very controversial. And, it has been around,…as long or longer than; recorded history, itself!...

It seems that, whatever humans can’t explain,…be it; volcanic eruptions, plagues, famines or even acts-of-nature,…is always said, to be caused by: “evil-spirits!”…

Apparently, mankind’s only way of explaining the misfortune,…that would descend upon us; is to identify it as an evil-entity or an angry, God,…that: has to eventually be appeased, by some kind of offerings and/or sacrifices!...

Considering the suffering we humans have gone through, in our past history,…it’s completely understandable, that; we’ve made-up our own mythology, to explain away the many injustices of this present-life!...

The teachings of the, “Trinity-Doctrine”,…is but, one; fine example of what I’m talking about. Sure, I truly believe that,…evil, does indeed exist; in our entire world. And, I blame Satan’s own insurgents,…and the many unseen malevolent-forces; present in high-heavenly-places, as well in lowly-dark-dungeons!...

It’s the reason, for many of our planet’s own misery and follies!... In my heart, these are all,…truths; just as legends have it, that amulets worn for protection,…are born; from beliefs and fear-of-death, or fear of total destruction!...

That’s right, folks!... Amulets, which is anything that’s supposed to bring,…good-luck; and protection to the wearer, was given its birth,…eons, ago. We still use amulets, to this very day,…when we don; our crucifixes, crystals, rosary beads and the like.

I personally don’t believe that, the amulet has any specific power of its own,…by itself; instead, its potency comes from the energy,…we are freely-willing; to give it. And, what it has symbolized through history,…boils down; to a false-sense of security!...

All the while, this practice is totally offensive,…to Almighty-God!... And, considered as graven-images,…idolatry; at its best!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 473 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 1:36 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
101445_th.gif
101445_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 462 times
103003_th.gif
103003_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 462 times
119104_th.gif
119104_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 462 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 1:37 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well.

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Attachments
322711_th.gif
322711_th.gif (7.6 KiB) Viewed 461 times
118878_th.gif
118878_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 461 times
104377_th.gif
104377_th.gif (6.75 KiB) Viewed 461 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 2:05 pm

“THIS-WIND,…BENEATH,…MY-SAILS!”…

May we never forget, the Roman-Catholic-Church,…and its; “Inquisition-Era!”…

Yes, a time past,…where people; were caught-up in mass frenzies, that caused suggestibility. That’s right, a moment in time,…when; pandemonium broke-out, giving this Universal-Church-System,…every reason; to burn all these innocent and suspected, souls!...

It’s truly tragic, that such hysteria ran-rampant,…during those; days-of-old. Gargoyles, were an architectural feature in ancient Roman buildings,…and were used; to ward off, all evil. How ironic, to have these so-called mythological figures,…outside; Christian Houses of worship!...

Personally, I don’t think it’s necessary to concern ourselves,…with myths; that have been handed down, from an ancient world-system,…that didn’t have the science; or knowledge to explain why, things really happened. I’d rather you, (dear-reader and friends), focus on demons,…for, these are; very real.

They aggravate us, often frightening the masses. I believe the thorn, in our apostle Paul’s own side,…represent; his own inner-demons.

Modern medicine, is constantly changing,…whereas myths; only mutate with the passing of time. Just like demons, myths also become most toxic to us,…humans; their negativity, making us often feel,…spiritually-drained!...

Now, we could call dark-entities,…like our ex-husbands and/or wives; (“Demons”)!...

But, they’re merely souls who have separated themselves,…from; God’s own Light!... Their vanity has replaced, what used to be,…their virtues. They may indeed, drive us crazy at times,…with their uncaring; and sociopathic personalities!...

But, they too,…are here, on Earth; to make us, learn. I really believe that, we’ll never know it all,…but; the beauty of this present-life, is to keep searching Almighty-God and His purpose,…for our: individual lives. If we can think of the question, the answer will become available,…to us; all in His, due time!...

Meanwhile, just keep prayerfully asking,…knocking and spiritually-searching; we operate on God’s own time, and (Not) on our own,…scheduling. So, read the Bible and explore all sorts of supportive literature. You will find enlightenment and the answers to your earnest requests!...

How, we as a society,…have come so far; from God’s written truths, is truly beyond my personal comprehension. Let, (Not) His Son’s gospel message,…ever elude us; as together we bring our own experiences and perceptions, into One-Unity,…One-Vision: One-Love and One-Truth!...

I’ve read enough and have researched our Holy-Scriptures, during these last 17 years of my adult life,…to know, all too well; that God’s written Word, is truly geared toward nothing but goodness,…harmony: and protecting our eternal-tomorrow!...

Remember, always,…that, unquenchable Faith; in our living-God, is the one thing,…most responsible: for all of our healing-gifts. His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…has been my role-model; and truly,…(“THE-WIND,…BENEATH,…MY-SAILS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122782_th.gif
122782_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 460 times
323233_th.gif
323233_th.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 460 times
317187_th.gif
317187_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 460 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 2:21 pm

"FOR-THOSE,...WHO-SLEEP,...ALONE"....

Ah,...to be Your instrument, O God; like Paul to the gentiles, like Philip to the eunuch, like Jesus to the World. To be Your instrument. To be like a scalpel, in the gentle hands of a surgeon, healing and mending!....

To be like a plow, in the weathered hands of a farmer, sowing and tending. To be like a scythe, in the sweeping hands of a reaper, gathering and using. To be an instrument, for noble purposes. To be honed and tuned, in sync with Your will, sensitive to Your touch!...

This, my God, is my Prayer today. Draw me from Your Fire, form me on Your Anvil. Shape me with Your Hands, and let me be Your Tool...

Within thirty (30) years, the message of Jesus Christ had entered every port, city, and courtyard of the World. It should have failed, but it succeeded. And it still succeeds. There are basically two (2) types of people, who engage in conversations. Those who want to communicate, and those trying to,..."Show-Off!"....

Happy are those, who have one companion, one relationship, which is not based on looks or performance. Are life and meaning, found only at the marriage altar?.... Is there no room at the Inn,...("FOR THOSE,...WHO SLEEP,...ALONE?")....

I was overwhelmed. Euphoric. Humbled, that One so Special, could return my Love. And grateful, that Almighty God, would give me, such a gift!....

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

Attachments
328722_th.gif
328722_th.gif (71.14 KiB) Viewed 457 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 2:34 pm

"BEYOND,...OURSELVES"...

It has often and, I think, truly and wisely been said, that the best Prayer in the World, the cry to Almighty God which best catches the Spirit of the Psalms and the Lord's Prayer, is the one word,..."Help". Without the sense of need and weakness, words addressed to God, would not be Prayer at all. Speaking of Prayer as an Art, therefore, might be risky; it might make us think of Praying as a more studied and less spontaneous activity, more of an acquired technique of performance, and less the opening of an anxious and often frazzled heart, than in fact it is. Right attitudes of mind, is basic to meaningful Prayer and vitally important!...

We do need to have some idea of the place of our Praying, in God's plan for our spiritual growth in Christ, Jesus. We do need to remember that Praying, involves sometimes being quiet, as well as persistently being verbal; sometimes listening to God, both as we read and meditate on His Word, and as we hold-up before Him our present perplexities; sometimes deliberately stopping what we were saying about our troubles, tangles, and terrors in order to find again, the Peace which comes from realizing that He is Almighty, and Loves us!....

We also need to let our Lord, move us forward in the way we Pray, so that we do not simply mark time, for our living is a journey, and one cannot take a journey by standing still. Let us together learn, that when we have asked for help and strength to act, we should then go into action, expecting to receive what we asked for. The real art of Praying, is taking seriously, the goodness and faithfulness of our Heavenly Father, so that our life of Prayer becomes part of the longer reality, of our life of Faith!...

In the writing of these passages, I receive scores of insights from people, through informal conversations, interviews, correspondence and yes,...even Internet postings!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
114213_th.gif
114213_th.gif (65.03 KiB) Viewed 455 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 pm

“DON’T,…BE,…DUPED”…

To truly know someone, we need to know more than that person’s name. In the book of (John, chapter 10),…we (The Faithful-Believers); can read that Jesus, “calls His own sheep, by name”…(v.3). He knows even more than our name. He knows our thoughts, longings, fears, wrongs and deepest needs. Because the Son-of-God knows our deepest needs, He has given us our very life (our eternal-life),…at the cost; of His own!...

Funny, how millions have misinterpreted this book of John,…and many are those; who cling-on, to a one-liner-phrase,…written grammatically, incorrect: and has resulted in developing, a complete doctrine, yes a cult,…called, “The-Trinity!”… Folks, go beyond the very beginning of the book of John,…and you too; will reduce, as I have,…that; even our apostle John, knows most emphatically and unequivocally,…that: Jesus is the Son, and never has been,…the Father!... Amen.

You see, dear-friends,…our sin; has separated us from His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... So Jesus, our Good-Shepherd,…became; His Father’s “Sacrificial-Lamb”, and sacrificed Himself,…taking our sins: on Himself!... When He gave His life for us, and then was Resurrected,…by His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); He (Jesus), Redeemed us!...

We were bought, Ransomed by His shed and atoning-blood!... This was the price, set-forth by His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... This was God’s own terms, not mankind’s, not the Angels,…God’s; own terms. We make void and completely annul, this powerful truth,…when we begin calling, the Father and His son; two, in-the-same person!...

As a result, when we accept His Father’s free gift of Salvation,…through our exercised Faith, in His only begotten Son; we are no longer separated, from our Creator!... So, give thanks to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…this very moment; He knows your name and your needs.

Dear Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You for knowing my name and for knowing exactly what I need. Thank-You for dying on that horrendous Roman-Cross,…and for defeating the grave; and death’s own sting. Give me eternal-life, with You,…alongside; Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Folks, (“DON’T,…BE,…DUPED”); keep all things in their proper perspective. Our biggest adversary, Satan himself,…lurks about; even within our modern-day, religious institutions,…seeking; whom he may devour, with his fabricated lies and cleverly staged schemes,…like: “The-Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Jesus, is and always will be,…”The-Sacrificial-Lamb”; He is (Not) God, Himself!... Jesus, is the only “Way”,…to reaching His God and His Father-in-Heaven; but it is His Father, who is our ultimate destination. Satan, deceives millions in our churches,…today!...

Please read carefully, (John 10:7-9); notice well, that Jesus considers Himself, the only “gate” from which we (His Followers),…could ever reach: His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Never, does Jesus claim to be God,…Himself!... When others, speak of Jesus’ accomplishments,…and when others, express their personal viewpoints; regarding the Son-of-God, they tend to magnify His marvelous wonders and accomplished deeds,…beyond: their true intended purposes!...

Always keep what others say, in its proper context. Figures of speech, are completely different,…compared to; literal-language…

And, finally,…please know that; in our relativistic-age, many believe that all-roads lead to Almighty-God!... I only pray, that this passage,…however; makes clear the point that, Jesus-of-Nazareth says,…He: is the (Only) Way, to our Maker!... Jesus, leads and cares for those,…who; know Him, by Faith!... The Son-of-God is pointing the path, this most arduous,…straight and narrow, road; but, it is His God and His Father-in-Heaven,…who’s: doing all the Saving!...

The very terms, of shedding His Son’s atoning-blood,…were set-forth; by His Father-in-Heaven!... Let’s stop trying to place the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!... Let’s rather honor, each entity,…for who they truly are; each unique, each possessing their own glory,…each: in their proper role, within our celestial-bodies!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
118265_th.gif
118265_th.gif (55.62 KiB) Viewed 450 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 pm

"THESE-THINGS,...MUST,...COME"....

I believe, that now is the time to come to the place, where we Love each other, as much as we Love,...our Lord Jesus the Christ. We are all being tried. You will have Enemies. But remember,...("THESE-THINGS,...MUST,...COME")!...

How can we ever enjoy the power of Forgiveness, if we never have anyone to Forgive?.... And Love, is the only resource we have, to draw Forgiveness from. Without it, you will always be the one, that our Adversary can use, to destroy others!....

We talk about one another and run one another down, because we don't Love one another. Love, is the Key, to perfection. It is the well, from which we can all draw from,...to find contentment and Peace!....

Let's look at one another, for a moment. I am not perfect. I have many faults. I have failed Almighty God many times, over my past 50 years of life; but He has never failed me. Pray for me, as I will for you. Let us believe wholeheartedly, that our Creator will deliver us!....

"God Forgives and Forgets"... He does not bring-up our past, and accuse us with it. That is strictly the work of the Enemy. Satan, is our Accuser,...my dear brethren. It is in our Trials, that we need someone, to reach-out to us and show us Kindness and Love,...the most!....

It is our Greatest Prayer in Hope, that when others see our Forgiveness, Patience and Love,...they will also come around. Remember, Love is of God and everyone that Loves, is born of God!....

Your Friend,

Attachments
328656_th.gif
328656_th.gif (43.01 KiB) Viewed 448 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 03, 2017 12:47 pm

“SACRED,…SECRETS”…

The Kingdom of,…Almighty-God; is like a mustard seed. Though it is the tiniest of all seeds, it grows into the largest,…of all vegetables. It becomes a tree, to which,…birds of the air; come to perch among, it branches!...

Jesus, is one to,…publish hidden things; since the foundations of this Earth. His purpose is to reveal, your heart’s attitude. Many, simply see Him,…as a Masterful-Story-Teller and Miracle-Worker; not, as One,…to be served: as Lord. And to be,…unselfishly, followed!...

Most, don’t want to be disturbed,…in their view of things; or their way of Life. They don’t wish, His Messages,…to penetrate; to that extent. Their hearts, have grown,…unreceptive!...

In contrast, happy,…are my eyes; because they behold and my ears,…because: they hear. To those, who have,…receptive hearts; is granted, understanding: of the,…(“SACRED,…SECRETS”),…of His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Jesus’ intent, is to be,…understood; for this imparts Truth,…to others. Therefore, pay attention,…to how; you listen. Don’t be satisfied, merely with the outline,…of things; set-forth to you. Measure these things well,…and more shall be; added!...

The harvest, is a conclusion,…of the present, system-of-things. The reapers, (or Angels),…will be separating; (weed-like, imitations),…yes, supposed Christians: from the True,…(”Sons-of-The-Kingdom”)!... Amen.

We, shall shine,…Most-Brilliantly!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
110825_th.gif
110825_th.gif (74.93 KiB) Viewed 445 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 03, 2017 12:48 pm

"BEFORE,...IT'S-TOO,...LATE"....

Sometimes, we resent the changes in our lives. They seem so unnecessary. We treat them as intruders, but like the seasons, before we can experience anything worthy and produce anything worth reaping, we must move out of Winter and into Spring!....

Changes, like the wind, must be endured for a time. But, if we are patient, we are sure to understand and perhaps even like,…the results. At times, my Heart cries out with longing, to see All Things. If I can get so much pleasure from mere touch, how much more beauty must be revealed, by sight. Yet, those who have eyes, apparently see little. The panorama of color and actions, which fills our World, is taken for granted!....

Joy, is one of the greatest gifts, within the power of any of us, to bestow; particularly in these troubled days, when our World is full of fear and suspicion; and men's minds and Hearts are anxious. I no longer have to put my Living God, into everything I do: I find Him,..."Already There". His Love permeates with gentle pressure, the most,..."Hidden Seams",...of my being; smoothing out, every wrinkle, bringing it into closer conformity, to the shape of His original pattern, for my life!...

An acknowledged Christ, transforms a committed way, and blends Heaven and Earth, as words and music, make a song. If I had twenty-four (24) hours for living, the things that don't matter, could wait. I'd play with my Loved Ones, and hear all their stories. I'd tell you,..."I Love You",...("BEFORE,...IT'S-TOO,...LATE!")....

Your Friend,

Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (36.87 KiB) Viewed 444 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 05, 2017 1:10 pm

“THIS,…ISN’T,…NEW!”…

It amazes me, that even today,…we are living; a time where people, (in general), remain largely ignorant. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…much the same, remains still true today; as the Catholic-Church, (the Mother of all Harlots); continues to purge Christ’s own principles, as it once did,…during its: “Inquisition-Era!”…

Witch-Hunts, may be a thing of the past,…although; the belief of Jesus, being God,…Himself: has come into much Vogue!... Consequently, Satan’s subtle-deceptions,…have become; the order of the day. Alongside this Harlot, all other,…”knock-offs”; are also playing their role, of midwife in this birthing of,…falsehood!...

Denominational groups within the Christian Faith, have successfully divided themselves,…with their pompous-titles; their first identity, is that of calling themselves,…( Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Mormons, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Catholic,…on and on)…

But, I’m completely convinced that,…Love of God; is greater and stronger than our appointed assignment, with Death itself. This certainly gives us, all,…a true hope; in the set-forth terms of Almighty-God, drawing us together unto,…His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

This Love, which is ultimately of God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name); in all of its purity, does overcome the deeds of darkness,…in the end: we shall eventually become, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-if-Faith and One-in-Cause!... That of Glorifying our living-God, in all that we do!... Amen.

I would like to insert here, that those whom I speak of,…are marked; especially those who stand behind their putrid-pulpits, sounding-off only what they have been taught,…by their seminary-colleges. All, in the name of making a buck or two!... Wolves in sheep’s-clothing, is all that they represent,…and we’ve been all; forewarned of such, subtleness…

Satan’s cunning ways, wouldn’t have it any other way. His most powerful existence, is right within the world’s religious order,…right inside; many of our mainstream churches, synagogues, temples of worship and the like. To include, muslim-mosques!...

Religion versus reality!... Which will you pick?... The organized institutions of old, have been around since before Christ’s own,…presence; walking this Earth. It’s whom He combated the most with, let’s never forget,…this fact. Religion and their practitioners, only attempt to masquerade mankind’s own,…evil-side!...

But, Almighty-God has always sent us,….His emissaries; to guide us, (His Son’s Faithful-Followers), along this most straight and narrowest,…of: Ways!...

Changing gears, just a bit. To suppose that Earth, is the only populated planet,…within our known, infinite space; we all call, our Universe,…is as absurd as; to also believe that, in an entire field,…sown with corn: only one-grain, will sprout and grow!...

Just like many other people, I feel that it’s ridiculous to think,…that our small planet; is the only one, which contains,…life-forms. I just find it incredible, that humanity as a whole,…can’t believe, that; our living-God, wouldn’t create others,…in His own image: to inhabit this infinite Universe, in which we reside!...

Meanwhile, I for one,…am just trying to; give you, (dear-audience), explanations about some of the World’s mysteries,…using my God-given ability; doing my utmost to back statements up, with facts that are known,…but, not necessarily: understood!...

Yes, some facts still can’t be explained,…further leading us; to more mysteries within mysteries. (“THIS,…ISN’T,…NEW”)!... Science continually runs into this, in the pursuit of truth,…which is why; it always tries to go, step-by-step!...

In attempting to solve a mystery, our scientific communities,…will many times; uncover or discover a new mystery, and on,…and on; it goes. The same is true, when we study diligently,…researching our Holy-Scriptures; and examining in earnest, our own self,…every now and again!...

Just remember that, our individual trials and tribulations,…ultimately take us; to our spiritual-ascension. Let me stop here, briefly,…to explain; something very important. Don’t believe all that you hear, from television,…newspapers; magazines and the like. If you do, you’ll often miss,…the real-truth!...

Many, are the mistakes the press, (in general),…makes; by jumping to conclusions, quickly,…without: undergoing proper investigations. That’s right, their misrepresentation, misreporting of facts,…and down-right lies; are mind-boggling!...

This entire journalism profession, has one big problem,…it’s that of being; guilty of pushing, under the rug,…the fact that: they are in the profit-making, business,…first and foremost!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!,…

Attachments
117835_th.gif
117835_th.gif (7.71 KiB) Viewed 430 times
116375_th.gif
116375_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 430 times
110724_th.gif
110724_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 430 times