Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

“THIS-DAY,…APPROACHES!”…

Please read, (Colossians 1:15); here our apostle Paul, speaks of Jesus’ own,…beginnings: “He, (meaning, Jesus), is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation!”…

Are we not, also made in God’s own image?... The difference between humanity and Jesus, is quite simple. We were, “created”,…whereas, Jesus; was “sired”, by God,…Himself!...

That’s right, Jesus is seed of God’s own,…Seed!... This is why, Jesus is known as the,…”first-born”; of all that God, has created. No one else, is known to be a direct-descendant of our living-God,…except; Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Are we not known, as being,…“born-again”; into this Family-of-God?... (If only, thru the spiritual understanding of our Divine-Adoption; because we believe the whole-gospel message)… But, folks,…we are (Not),…God; Himself!...

Any more, than Jesus,…is God; Himself!... We are all, representatives of our Supreme-Being!... There is only, “One-Most-High-God!”… Our Creator, cannot deny His own Holiness. It’s what sets Him apart, from all others. Please read, (Exodus 33:20).

God speaks to Moses, and assures Moses that,…no man (or woman, for that matter); could ever see God, and live to tell about it. Why?... Because, His Holiness impedes us,…(Not Him, for nothing impedes this Holiest of Celestial-Beings); yes, God’s own Holiness impedes us humans,…from otherwise: entering into His, (de-facto) presence!...

Were Jesus, to be God,…then; He has lied to us, all. And, again,…the absolute Holiness of God; impedes Him, from otherwise telling,…lies!... Let us all, take a moment to recall who the true,…Father-of-Lies; really is. None other, than Satan,…himself!...

Was Jesus, not Joseph’s earthly Son?... Yes, Joseph a well-known carpenter by trade,…and Jesus; well, He learned all of,…His earthly father’s trade. It’s what sons did, in those days-of-old. And, so,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; also became a carpenter-of-sorts. Yes, sir!... Like Father, like Son!...

The same is most true, of Jesus,…in the celestial-realm; (please read, Colossians 1:16). All-things, were created through Jesus, (that is, all known-things to mankind); keep in mind, there are many things that today,…remain unknown: to us, all). And, all-things were created for Jesus’ own pleasure. It is in Jesus, that the fullness of His God and Father-in-Heaven,…is so, well-pleased; to indwell...(verse, 19).

Does, the Holy-Spirit,…not indwell; with all those, who believe?... Yes, the Father is in the Son!... But, folks,…please; awaken from your spiritual-stupor. The Devil continues to divide and conquer, with “doctrines-of-devils!”…

Jesus, is (Not),…the Father!... (see, John 14:11). They are both, One-in-Spiritual-Matters!... Yes, One-in-Love, One-in-Vision, One-in-Cause,…wanting only; for us all, to finally receive freely,…this gift: of our eternal-tomorrow!...

But, this gift is truly,…conditional; it warrants your earnest repentance, a true change of heart and mind,…inwardly: hence, a circumcision-of-sorts. We must peel-off, all that represents our old,…putrid-principles; to allow the Spirit, thereafter,…to indwell: alongside our own, spirit!...

A complete change of life-style, is warranted and requested of us,…all; something that many of us, haphazardly accomplish,…at best. Read, carefully (Colossians 1:20).

“And, through Him (meaning, Jesus); to reconcile to Himself, (meaning, God; He is doing all the reconciling thru the Obedience and accomplished deeds of His Son); of all-things, whether on Earth or in Heaven,…making Peace; through the blood (meaning, His Son’s shed and atoning-blood): of His Son’s-Cross!”...

That’s why, there’s a promise of a New-Heaven and a New-Earth, (yet, future); God, is today,…making Peace; but, we are not quite there,…just, yet. (“THIS-APPOINTED,…DAY,…APPROACHES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:59 pm

“SINCE,…THEN”….

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s not come;
Still, my heart’s,…aflame.
With this Love,…day and night;
He, since then,…we Love:
As He, from above,…we Claim!...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s not fallen;
In me rings,…Victory-Bells.
With,…melodious,…sounds;
I’m reaching,…this World:
By making,…my Rounds!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…with His every hour;
He’s speaking,…of Power.
Lifting us out,…these pits-of-Hell;
Hear me, ring these,…Victory-Bells!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He dwells in me;
I today, shouting,…over land and sea.
At His-Table,…with daily spreads;
We dine on milk,…honey and barley Bread!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He fills my Soul;
With oil and wine,…I press-forth, this goal.
Boxing and battling,…all-the-Way;
Loosing many captives,…with His-Ways!...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…in the skies;
Is where, lies this,…His-Father’s-Prize.
Oh, come with,…yes, come-with-me;
Let Jesus’ Spirit,…fall on thee:
For, only He,…Gives,…Victory!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5745

Attachments
325636_th.gif
325636_th.gif (5.5 KiB) Viewed 453 times
122613_th.gif
122613_th.gif (7.53 KiB) Viewed 453 times
112932_th.gif
112932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 453 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:19 pm

“PROMPTING,…OUR,…DEEDS”…

Sin’s pleasures, have such,…great appeal;
They truly look like,…bargains rare.
But, seldom do we,…clearly see;
The hidden-cost, that we,…must bear!...

No one, can enter,…Heaven;
Our many sins,…stand in the Way.
So God, in Love,…sent Jesus;
For He alone, sin’s debt,…could pay!...

I question not, God’s,…means or ways;
Or how He, uses time,…or days:
To answer every,…call or prayer.
I know He will, somehow,…somewhere!...

Be not weary,…in your serving;
Do your best,…for those in need.
Kindness will be,…rewarded;
By our Lord, who prompts,…the deed!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
317129_th.jpg
317129_th.jpg (6.6 KiB) Viewed 450 times
115047_th.gif
115047_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 450 times
323233_th.gif
323233_th.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 450 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 pm

“COMING,…HOME”….

Home,…in Heaven;
So happy,…so bright.
No pain,…and grief;
No restless,…nights.
At Peace,…forever;
Our home,…in Heaven!....

Calmly,…I trod;
This valley,…of shades.
His Love,…illumining;
Dark and,…fearful glades!...

He came,…Himself;
A Way,…hard-to-tread.
On Him,…today, I lean;
Without doubts,…or Dread!....

So, don’t grieve,…so sorely;
He Loves you,…dearly, still.
Look beyond,…Earth’s shadows;
Pray and trust,…His-Father’s-Will…

Much work, still waits,…for us;
So don’t,…idly-stand.
Do it, while,…Life, remains;
Then, later rest,…in His-Hands!....

When your work,…is completed;
He’ll gently,…call you home.
And on this day,…of that, meeting;
I’ll see you,…(“COMING,…HOME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122174_th.gif
122174_th.gif (68.27 KiB) Viewed 448 times
112378_th.gif
112378_th.gif (65.63 KiB) Viewed 448 times
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 448 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 pm

“SACRED,…SAYINGS!”…

All, these springs,…my Soul, has tasted;
They’ve failed, to meet,…my deepest needs.
Christ, alone,…has met, my longing;
Now, I’m satisfied,…in Word and Deeds!...

His Cross was ready,…and on it, He died;
From a distance, still many,…have come and Cried!...

Barabbas,…Barabbas!...
We want,…the Thief.
Crucify,…Jesus;
Put Him,…to Grief...

They saved,…the robber;
With hands,…unclean.
And nailed,…to that Cross;
The,…Nazarene!...

Barabbas,…was set-free;
As Jesus,…hung on Calvary.
He died,…even for those;
These sons,…of Shame.
Now, today,…we breathe;
With,…hushed-accents.
Uttering, His,…(“SACRED”),…Name!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
325636_th.gif
325636_th.gif (39.65 KiB) Viewed 446 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:45 pm

“GRACE,…MY-SAFETY-NET”…

Folks, our identity in Christ-Jesus,…is deepening; through the very struggles, of our unwanted heartaches.

Sweet-Jesus,…”May we all, live out our new identity,…sharing Your Love and Joy; show me how You have made us, into obeying children-of-God!”…Amen.

Tell me, dear-friends,…why should we love; our enemies?... Because our Merciful Father-in-Heaven, causes His Sun to rise,…on the evil-ones; as well as, on the good. Why store-up treasures in Heaven?... Because our Heavenly-Father lives there, and will lavishly reward us. Why live without fear and worry?... Because the same living-God, who clothes the lilies and the grass of the field,…has promised; to take care of us!...

Why pray?... If an earthly father, gives his children,…bread or fish; how much more, will our Father-in-Heaven,…not give good-gifts; to all those, who ask?... The Son-of-God, gave the Sermon on the Mount (see, Matthew 5-7); not only to explain God’s ideal, toward which we should never stop striving,…but, also; to show that in this life-time, while still in the flesh,…none of us: will ever reach that ideal… (lest, we end up boasting)…

Before Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); we all stand on level-ground. Murderers and tantrum-throwers, adulterers and lusters,…thieves and coveters. We are all desperate, and that is the only state-of-mind appropriate,…to a human-being; who wants to know, His Creator!... Having fallen from this otherwise, absolute ideal, we have nowhere to land,…but; in the safety-net of absolute, Grace!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”I am a sinner, and I need Your Father’s forgiveness. I believe that You died on that horrendous Roman-Cross, to pay the penalty for my sins. You did what I could (Not), do for myself,…and; in humility, I accept Your Father’s Gift-of-Grace. Help me to live a life, that is pleasing to Him,…as You, (Jesus): so perfectly demonstrate!”… Amen.

Folks, only our living-God through His Son (Jesus),…can; truly transform a sinful soul, into a master-piece of,…Grace!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
To-The-Sea.jpg
To-The-Sea.jpg (139 KiB) Viewed 430 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:59 pm

“WHAT,…IS,…LOVE?”….

Many, say,…it is a feeling of warm, personal attachment; or deep affection. A loving person, demonstrates by their actions,…how they feel, about those; whom they Love, even if doing so,…calls for: personal sacrifice!....

A stellar example of Love for Almighty God, is the act of observing,…His Commandments…(please read 1st. John 5:3). We view each command, as an opportunity to demonstrate our Love,…for; our Creator!....

Never allow the pressures of this present-life, to crowd-out time,…for those who mean the most; to us. We, also do well,…to cultivate; a (”Heart-Felt-Love”), for our Maker!... Such Love, can be a Powerful-Force,…in our personal lives!....

It can motivate us, to make changes,…in our attitudes; speech and conduct, in order to please Him…(read 1st. Peter 1:14-16). Granted, obeying God’s-Commands,…is not always; easy. But, we can be sure that,…the One, who helped (”Abraham”); yes, the very One, who called him,…”My-Friend”: will be there, to support us,…also!....(read Isaiah 41:8).

His Word, (our Bible), promises: “He, will make you firm; He, will make you,…Strong!”….(read 1st. Peter 5:10). What a,…”Heart-Moving”,…promise; from that Trusted-Friend; of Abraham!....

Strive, to overcome barriers,…between people. Take to heart, the principle underlying His Son’s, (Jesus), Words; to His disciples: “All you, are Brothers!”….(read Matthew 23:8).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328705_th.jpg
328705_th.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 427 times
311209_th.gif
311209_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 427 times
104464_th.gif
104464_th.gif (78.41 KiB) Viewed 427 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:09 pm

“WITH,…HANDS,…CLASPED”….

(“WITH,…HANDS,…CLASPED”);
I go,…to You.
Rough and calloused;
From,…days, past.
Hoping,…to reach;
My Lord’s,…grasp.
To Him,…on High;
We,…ride, anew!...

Speaking,…lengthy;
In,…Loving sentences.
I’m,…never found;
Short,…for words.
His-Words,…I hear;
And,…always, obey.
I,…pray!...

Instructing,…me;
Along,…His-Way.
From Jesus’,…Treasures;
I find,…much pleasure.
Which ones,…He’ll, choose;
Which ones,…He, won’t.
I ask,…myself;
Day,…after Day!....

From here,…He takes;
From there,…He, votes.
Placing,…our prayers;
Within,…His box.
To Him,…I write;
A book,…of notes.
For Him,…to read;
As,…time, promotes!....

(‘WITH,…HANDS,…CLASPED”);
This World,…will know.
For who,…we pray;
Till,…Kingdom-come.
His Will,…be done;
On Earth,…and in Heaven.
Delivering,…us, from;
All,…it’s leaven!....

Who’s, who,…it’s, He,
Who,…knows.
To give,…you, bread;
And guard,…from evil.
Placing,…you;
In,…His domain
I shall,…remain!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
115059_th.gif
115059_th.gif (7.56 KiB) Viewed 424 times
328623_th.gif
328623_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 424 times
111737_th.gif
111737_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 424 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 pm

“NO-MORE,…VAIN,…DECEIT!”…

Folks, we are those ministers,…according to the stewardship; from Almighty-God!... Yes, we have been ordained,…for you (dear-reader and friends); for the sole-purpose of making the Word-of-God, fully known!...(see, Colossians 1:25).

We are (Not), students of any man-made seminary college,…our knowledge of Jesus-Christ; is by revelation, after much diligent searching. Only after we are willing to sit and partake, with the various factions,…of our Christian-Faith; can we truly conclude, the over-whelming false-hood and hypocrisy,…present: behind today’s pompous-preachers!...

All the supposed mystery, hidden for ages,…is today; finally being revealed to those, who have set themselves apart from,…worldly values…(verse, 26).

Only to you, (His Son’s Faithful-Followers); has our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name),…chosen to make known; how great are the true riches found, within all these supposed mysteries. Yes, Christ in you and in all who truly,…believe; is the truest hope, of gaining any Glory!...(verse, 27).

For, this one truth,…we are those; who toil freely, as the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth: powerfully works within us, His joint-heirs. I pray that,…”You mature in His wisdom. Yes, the very same wisdom,…handed-down; from Father to Son!... Amen.

And, now,…to you; His brethren in Faith!... Friends, our Creator has decided to simplify matters,…by extending His Grace; to those who will believe, (“in”): His only begotten. All the treasures, of wisdom and knowledge,…God has hidden; in the person of Christ-Jesus!...(see, Colossians 2:3).

And, so,…it behooves us, all; a great-deal, to draw close to Jesus!... For, this is the Father’s longing. Both of them, exercise a Divine-Humility,…of great-heights. The Father draws all of His chosen remnant-class, toward His Son!...

All the while, the Son claims that,…it’s only thru His leading; that we could ever reach, His Father-in-Heaven!... May no one, delude you with plausible arguments…(verse, 4).

Let us rejoice, in our good order. And, in the firmness of our Faith!... Let us come to the full spiritual-understanding, that the Mosaic-Laws found in our Old-Testament,…only served a purpose; they proved that, mankind cannot keep nor live,…by the letter: of Laws!...

And, so,…today; God has dispensed His Grace, unto whom-so-ever-wills. He proves His Majesty and Sovereignty, by demonstrating our proven weaknesses,…in keeping; written Laws!... That’s right, Laws only Judge and Condemn our own short-comings!...

So, see to it,…that, no one takes you captive; by vain-philosophy and empty deceit, according to human-traditions,…and not according: to the very teachings, of Christ-Jesus!...(verse, 8).

Our ultimate goal, should be one of reaching,…the whole fullness; of Almighty-God!... Yes, indwelling bodily,…His Spirit; with our own. Like Father, like Son!... And, like Jesus,…we; also shall become, (God, willing)…

For, we are all,…as One-in-Unity; One-in-Love, One-in-Vision and One-in-Cause!...(verse, 9). All the while, keeping our own uniqueness, our own proper-positioning within the celestial-realm, our own honor and glory,…as well; our own, “crown-of-righteousness!”… Amen.

Folks, we stood in our past,…already condemned; and sentenced to perdition. Whereas, today, because of our exercised Faith,…we stand reconciled, back to a dearness; with our Creator!... All, a direct result of His Son’s shed and atoning-blood!... An unmatched, and exemplary Obedience,…demonstrated; by Jesus!...

Thank You, Jesus!... For all that you did, and for continuing to intercede for me,…unto our Father-in-Heaven!... Why?... Because, we do not know how to pray,…as we ought!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
115047_th.gif
115047_th.gif (34.1 KiB) Viewed 422 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:10 pm

“AND-WHAT,…OF-THOSE,…DUPED?”…

It is through the powerful workings, of Almighty-God,…that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, (His Son), was raised from the Dead…(see, Colossians 2:12). Yes, dear-reader and friends,…(“By, In and Thru”), Jesus; our Creator chose to disarm all rulers and authorities, putting them to open shame,…and so: we too, shall Triumph over those, of this present world!... In Jesus’ Glorious-Name!...(verse, 15).

Many, are those who are puffed-up,…without reason; by their sensuous mind, as they stand behind pompous—pulpits,…preaching: “doctrines-of-devils!”… These very same, do not lead their sheep,…to grow spiritually; yes, a growth that comes only through,…divine-revelations: from our living-God!...(verse, 18-19).

These servants of seminary-colleges, possess indeed,…an appearance of wisdom; in promoting self-made religions. But, rest assured that,…they hold, no lasting value; in stopping the indulgent practices, of the flesh!...

Just take a good look, around you,…and count; how many Church goers today, are suffering from Obesity?... They remain in complete-chains, within their own self-imposed prisons-of-pride. Yes, prisoners to their own devices!...

These, I call gluttons,…toward all; which their limited vision, sees as being,…good: to consume. And, so,…consumed they remain; dishonoring their bodies, with many other impure practices,…and principles; all the while, expecting the Holy-Spirit of Truth,…to indwell: in the midst of their countless, defiled-deeds!...

Let us pray, for these the most,…who have been duped!...(verse, 23). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111737_th.gif
111737_th.gif (51.53 KiB) Viewed 420 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:59 am

“FIND,…THE,…FALLACY!”…

Notice well, dear-reader and friends,…that, our apostle Paul; knows all too well,…where Jesus, today: is securely-seated…(see, Colossians 3:1).

Folks, Jesus as God’s only begotten Son,…holds a very powerful; celestial position. But, He is (Not) seated on God’s own,…Throne!...

Jesus, was exalted to His God and Father’s,…right-hand; as a direct result of His exemplary Obedience!... Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself, (as so many, still today erroneously teach); then this fact, becomes a fallacy!...

To you, “Trinitarians”; please know that Almighty-God, need (Not) exalt Himself,…simply because: He already holds firmly, the celestial-position of,…(“MOST-HIGH-GOD”)!...

I pray, that you set your minds,…on things; that are above, not on things that are on Earth,…like these countless: “doctrines-of-devils!”… We’ve been forewarned, have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Traditions-of-men, ritualistic pagan-practices and man-made religions,…only makes void; the true Word-of-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name)…(verse, 2).

Our lives today, are safe-guarded and well-hidden with Christ-Jesus,…as our Creator; sees it, with His own eyes…(verse, 3).

Remember, that,…Satan; constantly lurks about, searching for souls,…to conquer; and carry to the Abyss!... Misery loves company, and He’s not going there,…alone.

God hates idolatry!... It’s all inclusive and defined as, sexual-immorality, (this means you, the L.G.B.T. communities); impure-passions are what these very same, practice daily,…and it’s: simply against the Divine-Design of pro-creation!...

Yes, it’s completely perverse and counter-productive,…in every aspect of these words. How many of you, harbor evil-desires and long to possess,…what your neighbor, owns?... Covetousness, is also,…idolatry!...(verse, 5). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Key-Of-Faith.jpg
Key-Of-Faith.jpg (40.96 KiB) Viewed 411 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:24 pm

“PARA-LOS,…CORAZONES,…GENEROSOS!”…

Recuerde, que cada vez que abra usted la boca, en presencia de una persona que posee abundancia de conocimientos; lo que estas haciendo, es exteriorizando ante tal persona, su exacta cantidad de conocimientos, o su falta de ellos. Es cosa caracteristica de la gente, que posee un,…”Ligero Barniz”,…educativo, o cultural; intentar dar la impression de que poseen, muchos conocimientos; tales personas, generalmente hablan demasiado y escuchan poco!...

El quien huye de mis consejos, no quiere seguir mis pasos. Quien no haya sufrido lo que yo, que no me de,…consejos. Ningun individuo posee suficiente experiencia, educacion, habilidad innata y conocimientos; para asegurar la acumulacion de una gran fortuna, sin la cooperacion de otras,…personas!...

La cultura, solo es poder,…”Potencial”; llega a ser poder y llega a ser fuerza, cuando se organiza, en planes definidos de accion; y se dirije hacia un objectivo, tambien. La falta de lealtad, es una de las grandes causa de fracaso; en todo camino, de la vida. No se desprecia a todos los que tienen vicios, pero, se desprecia a todos los que no tienen,…ninguna virtud. Cuando el fanatismo, a gangrenado el cerebro, la enfermedad es casi,…incurable!...

El Ateo, es preferible, al fanatico; el primero obedece y el segundo, es capaz,…de matar!... (“A-LOS,…CORAZONES-GENEROSOS”), se les gana, con el afecto. Hay cierto placer en reprochar a un ingrate, los favores que se le han,…dispensado!...

El precio mas elevado que puede uno pagar, por una cosa, es el pedirla por,…favor. Sabed que quien cambia la Fe, por la incredulidad,…deja lo bello, en medio; del camino. Nada hace tantos incredulous, como los malos argumentos; en apoyo, de la verdad!...

La felicidad no consiste en muchas cosas poseidas, sino,…en el modo de gozarlas; aunque sean menos. La vida nos ensenya que no podemos ser felices, sino,…al precio de cierta ignorancia. No entiendo porque, el que es dichoso,…busca mayor; felicidad?....

El primer maestro de filosofia, que tuvo la humanidad,…fue la serpiente; del Paraiso. La filosofia, no es otra cosa que,…el sentido comun; en traje de etiqueta. Las grandes venturas que vienen de improviso, siempre traen consigo,…alguna sospecha. No solamente, es ciega la fortuna,…sino; que de ordinario, vuelve ciegos a aquellos,…a quienes acaricia!...

La Gloria, es un veneno,…que hay que tomar; en pequenyo dosis. La Gloria, es como la cocina,…no conviene, ver las manipulaciones; que la preparan. Quien podra’ negar que aun, la Gloria, mas excels,…es premio, de la suerte; mas que, de la virtud?....

Pocas veces, quien recibe lo que no merece,…agradece lo que recibe. La gratitud por el bien, que recibimos de manos de algunos,…parece exigir de nosotros, resignacion; por los males, que de las mismas manos,…nos vienen. El que quiere en esta vida, todas las cosas a su gusto,…tendra,’ muchos disgustos; en esta vida!...

Por severo que sea un padre juzgando, a su hijo,…nunca, es tan severo; como un hijo, juzgando,…a su padre. Los hijos endulzan las penas, pero hacen mas amargas,…las desgracias. Tus hijos, no son tus hijos. Son hijos, de la vida. No vienen de ti, sino,…atravez; de ti y aunque esten contigo, no te pertenecen. Puedes darles tu Amor, pero no tus,…mas profundos pensamientos!...

Puedes abrigar sus cuerpos, pero no sus,…Almas; porque, ellos viven en la casa,…del manyana; cual no puedes visitor, ni siquiera,…en suenyos!...

Puedes esforzarte en ser como ellos, pero no procures hacerlos,…semejante a ti; porque, la vida no retrocede,…ni se detiene; en el, ayer. Tu eres, el Arco; del cual tus hijos, como flechas vivas,…son lanzados; deja que la inclinacion, en tu mano de arquero,…sea: hacia la felicidad!....

Tu Amigo,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Wherever-You-Are.jpg
Wherever-You-Are.jpg (46.03 KiB) Viewed 409 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 pm

“THE-GIFT,…OF,…GRACE”…

I do not ask,…for mighty-words;
To leave the crowds,…impressed.
But, grant my life,…may ring so true;
And that my neighbor,…may be Blessed!...

All Christians,…have been gifted;
By Grace,…from God above.
Equipped to build,…and strengthen;
The church in Faith,…and Love!...

The task, Thy wisdom,…has assigned;
Oh’, let me,…cheerfully fulfill.
In all my works,…Thy presence find;
And prove Thy Good,…and Perfect Will…

Love through me,…Love of God;
There is no,…Love in me.
Oh’ Fire-of-Love,…light Thou the Love;
That burns,…perpetually!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, it’s a great thing,…to be; Faithful in little-things. Teamwork divides the effort, and multiplies the effect. The best witness for Christ, shows God’s-Grace,…and shares; His Love!...
Attachments
Its-Not-The-End.jpg
Its-Not-The-End.jpg (33.02 KiB) Viewed 407 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:50 pm

“TRUE-COMMUNICATION,…WITH-CLOVEN-TONGUES”…

I sometimes reflect on how wonderful, it must have been on the day of,…Pentecost; when people of many nations, could understand what the disciples were saying.

On that day, pilgrims gathered together in Jerusalem to celebrate the festival of the harvest. The Holy-Spirit, (who I believe, has a real first name; although omitted within our Scriptures); proper and unique, separate from Jesus and His Father-in-Heaven,…rested on the believers; so that when they spoke, the hearers (who had come, from all over the known world); could understand them, in their own tongues!...

Many, were spurred on to find out more about,…our; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Notice well, that many today,…profess to be overshadowed; by this Holy-Spirit!... Yet, when they utter their wording,…it is simply; jibber-jabber, much mumbo-jumbo,…lacking any real, spiritual-clarity: attached to their supposed, divine-utterances!...

Folks, let’s wake-up from our present state of,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”... When someone speaks in tongues, and if it is to be considered truly to come,…from Almighty-God; then the divine-utterances, will always be interpreted,…and all present, in that given assembly; will be able to fully understand, what is being shared,…to the masses, assembled!...

Otherwise, it is of the Devil,…yes; this once “Angel-of-Light”, comes forth deceiving many,…even: in the very mainstream churches, of modern-day. We (The Faithful-Believers), may not speak or understand many languages,…but; we know that the Holy-Spirit, equips us to connect with people,…in effective ways: not in ways that, only bring about further confusion!...

Of what true and lasting value, would it be to any of us present,…if only; we were to witness someone, uttering a bunch of unknown declarations?… These would be understandable, only to whom?... On the other hand, if things are brought-forth,…with much clarity, to all who are present; only then, will it truly edify,…those present: within any given congregation!...

Amazingly, we are God’s hands and feet,…and mouth; to further His Son’s, already finished-works. Our mission, is to edify and (Not) to further,…bring about; confusion to the masses. It is with the Spirit’s help, that we reach-out to someone,…unlike us!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Give us eyes, to see those around us,…as You, see them; children of Your Most-High-God. And, give us hearts,…to share; Your Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…Love; is the language that, everybody understands…(please see, Acts 2:1-12). Only those, who are truly gifted of the Holy-Spirit,…are able; to utter divine-utterances, in cloven-tongues.

Meaning, that no matter who is present,…all peoples: shall be freely able to understand, what is being said. If (Not), there must be present,…the ability to interpret, these utterances; be it done, by the very individual who is uttering these divine-sayings,…and/or: interpreted by someone else, also present at that same gathering,…gifted with the ability, to interpret!...

Let’s remember that, God lifts-up the believer,…He does (Not); knock us down, as many so erroneously profess. When you see someone, knocked-down to the ground,…uttering much, yet saying nothing; and no one else present, is able to interpret what is being said,…this event, you can count on: (Not) being, nor coming from,…Almighty-God!...

Such is the deception, of our biggest Adversary!... Cunning as a serpent, yet gentle,…as a dove; are the wiles, of this Dark-One, who lurks about,…seeking: whom he can devour, by ever-so-slightly,…twisting real-truth. Ultimately, making it appear as though,…all these signs and wonders; are coming from, our living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
115382_th.gif
115382_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 404 times
112691_th.gif
112691_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 404 times
100200_th.gif
100200_th.gif (6.5 KiB) Viewed 404 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:31 pm

“TRUE-COMMUNICATION,…WITH-CLOVEN-TONGUES”…

I sometimes reflect on how wonderful, it must have been on the day of,…Pentecost; when people of many nations, could understand what the disciples were saying.

On that day, pilgrims gathered together in Jerusalem to celebrate the festival of the harvest. The Holy-Spirit, (who I believe, has a real first name; although omitted within our Scriptures); proper and unique, separate from Jesus and His Father-in-Heaven,…rested on the believers; so that when they spoke, the hearers (who had come, from all over the known world); could understand them, in their own tongues!...

Many, were spurred on to find out more about,…our; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Notice well, that many today,…profess to be overshadowed; by this Holy-Spirit!... Yet, when they utter their wording,…it is simply; jibber-jabber, much mumbo-jumbo,…lacking any real, spiritual-clarity: attached to their supposed, divine-utterances!...

Folks, let’s wake-up from our present state of,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”... When someone speaks in tongues, and if it is to be considered truly to come,…from Almighty-God; then the divine-utterances, will always be interpreted,…and all present, in that given assembly; will be able to fully understand, what is being shared,…to the masses, assembled!...

Otherwise, it is of the Devil,…yes; this once “Angel-of-Light”, comes forth deceiving many,…even: in the very mainstream churches, of modern-day. We (The Faithful-Believers), may not speak or understand many languages,…but; we know that the Holy-Spirit, equips us to connect with people,…in effective ways: not in ways that, only bring about further confusion!...

Of what true and lasting value, would it be to any of us present,…if only; we were to witness someone, uttering a bunch of unknown declarations?… These would be understandable, only to whom?... On the other hand, if things are brought-forth,…with much clarity, to all who are present; only then, will it truly edify,…those present: within any given congregation!...

Amazingly, we are God’s hands and feet,…and mouth; to further His Son’s, already finished-works. Our mission, is to edify and (Not) to further,…bring about; confusion to the masses. It is with the Spirit’s help, that we reach-out to someone,…unlike us!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Give us eyes, to see those around us,…as You, see them; children of Your Most-High-God. And, give us hearts,…to share; Your Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…Love; is the language that, everybody understands…(please see, Acts 2:1-12). Only those, who are truly gifted of the Holy-Spirit,…are able; to utter divine-utterances, in cloven-tongues.

Meaning, that no matter who is present,…all peoples: shall be freely able to understand, what is being said. If (Not), there must be present,…the ability to interpret, these utterances; be it done, by the very individual who is uttering these divine-sayings,…and/or: interpreted by someone else, also present at that same gathering,…gifted with the ability, to interpret!...

Let’s remember that, God lifts-up the believer,…He does (Not); knock us down, as many so erroneously profess. When you see someone, knocked-down to the ground,…uttering much, yet saying nothing; and no one else present, is able to interpret what is being said,…this event, you can count on: (Not) being, nor coming from,…Almighty-God!...

Such is the deception, of our biggest Adversary!... Cunning as a serpent, yet gentle,…as a dove; are the wiles, of this Dark-One, who lurks about,…seeking: whom he can devour, by ever-so-slightly,…twisting real-truth. Ultimately, making it appear as though,…all these signs and wonders; are coming from, our living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
104154_th.gif
104154_th.gif (6.85 KiB) Viewed 399 times
328730_th.gif
328730_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 399 times
104153_th.gif
104153_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 399 times