Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:37 am

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-SPIRITED,…INTERACTION”…

A common hindrance in prayer is the feeling that, no one is listening. We feel like the parent, who is talking to his teenager,…while; he or she, is texting. Or the wife, who tries to talk to her husband,…while; he is watching a game. No feedback, no response, not even an occasional,…”Uh-huh!”…

But, prayer is (Not) a one-way conversation. It is intended to be a spirited interaction, between us and a loving “Supreme-Being”,…with whom we; have an intimate and growing relationship. It’s not merely, what we say to Almighty-God,…it is responding thoughtfully; to what He is saying to us, through His Word!...

To grow in your intimacy, with our living-God,…try this. Read a passage of Scripture. Ask your Maker, to help you discover the interests,…of His own heart. Then respond privately, silently, quietly and inwardly,…from your own heart; to what you are receiving, in the Spirit!...

As we interact with Him, through His written Word and with much supplication and praying,…we (The Faithful-Believers); will begin to discover what our Heavenly-Father, is doing in our own personal lives. Folks, prayer is (Not),…a one-way, conversation!... Amen.

Life itself, often seems straight-forward,…in the laws of the Old-Testament. Obey God and get blessed. Disobey Him and expect trouble. It’s a satisfying theology. But, is it that simple?... Tell me, dear-friends,…why do our hearts need; constant strengthening?... Answer: Because doing the right thing, may require courage and perseverance!...

The character of “Job”, found in the pages of our Holy-Scriptures… got the starring role; in a cosmic-tragedy. His crime?... He (was) blameless, and upright…(see, Job 1:8). Joseph, falsely accused of attempted rape,…languished in prison for years; to serve His living-God’s, good purposes…(read, Genesis 39:19; 41;1). And Jeremiah was beaten, and put in stocks…(Jeremiah 20:2). What was the prophet’s offense?... Telling the truth, to rebellious people!...(see, Jeremiah 26.15).

Life, is not simple,…and God’s ways; are not our ways. Making the right decision, may come at a cost. But, in God’s eternal plan,…His blessings arrive; in due time.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for the examples of courage and obedience in Your Father’s-Word. Help us learn, from other’s mistakes,…and from their supposed wise choices; as we make our Choice, to only serve You,…as: our appointed King!”… Amen.

Folks, God helps those,…who depend completely, and totally on; His only begotten Son,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
122613_th.gif
122613_th.gif (7.53 KiB) Viewed 510 times
117376_th.gif
117376_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 510 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 510 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-YOU,…TOO”…

“May we find our peace, and purpose in You,…Sweet-Jesus; and share You with others, today, tomorrow,…and forever!”… Amen.

Folks,…true freedom is found; in knowing and serving the Son-of-God!... Notice well, by reading in the book of Matthew (chapter 10:26-32)… In verse 32, it reads: “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father-in-Heaven!”…

Jesus, always distinguishes Himself,…as being separate, unique and proper; aside and apart, from His Father-in-Heaven!... In fact, Jesus always demonstrates a submissive posture towards His Father,…always living His life; in complete and total “Subjection”, to His God,…and His Father!...

Today, because of His Son’s accomplished deeds,…our Creator; will never despise a broken, and contrite heart. Real sorrow for sin, involves adopting His Father’s view of what we’ve done,…seeing it; as clearly wrong, disliking it,…and not wanting it: to continue!...

Friends, when we are truly broken,…over our sin; His Father, (through His Son), puts us back together…(see, 1st John 1:9). This forgiveness produces a fresh sense of openness, with our Maker,…and it’s the ideal starting point; for praising His only begotten Son!...

Dear-reader, humility is the right response to God’s holiness. And praise, is our heart’s response to His Merciful,…and Gracious-Love!...

“Heavenly-Father, help me never to excuse or minimize my sin. Please meet me in my brokenness, and let nothing hold me back, from praising Your Son’s Name,…of Jesus!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…praise; is the song, of a soul,…set-free!...

Dear God in Heaven,…”Thank-You for the good-news of Your Son. Give us the courage to act, on what we know to be true,…and to accept the Salvation; offered through His shed and atoning-blood. Thank-You that, You will give us the strength,…to act; on these facts!”… Amen.

In closing, don’t deprive yourselves of believing in our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…and you too; will be, Saved!...(read, Acts 16:31).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

Attachments
121742_th.gif
121742_th.gif (57.72 KiB) Viewed 505 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:29 pm

“WHY-AREN’T,…WE-TALKING,…ABOUT-THIS?”…

Dear-reader and friends,…you and I are; also One,...in Spirit; One in Faith, One in Unity, One in Cause, One in wanting everyone to come to repentance and receive the free-gift of Salvation, from our Heavenly-Father...

So, yes,...Jesus; also spoke in figurative language. Indeed, He is One with His God and His Father,...as the Holy-Spirit; indwells with all believers, and this also makes us,...One-in-Spirit!...

Yet, like two snow-flakes are never exactly the same,...yet, each one; is made up of, the same constituents found in frozen water,...so are we, (The Faithful-Believers): all One-in-mindset...

My whole point, is to have the ability to decipher well...and to keep all things in their proper perspective; and context. “When you've seen me, you've seen the father!”,...if and when people see Christ-Jesus, for who He really is, (The Son, and Not the Father); then perhaps they will also come to see Him, in His simplicity, no longer becoming the “stumbling-block”; for which we have been, so warned about.

Have you never heard, of the common-cliche',...that goes like this: "Why, He's the spitting image of His Father!"...again; this is a figure-of-speech, merely an expression. Jesus, represents His God and His Father in unmatched ways,…obedient to the last letter; like no one else, has ever been able to replicate....yet: this does (Not) make Jesus, God,...Himself!...

And, as for Philip, Jesus was frustrated to witness that He (as the Son-of-God),…was not being recognized; for His commissioned work, all that time that each disciple spent,…walking, eating, sleeping with our Lord,...yet: they still questioned at times, His true-role!...

That special role, being to fulfill His Father's will,…as humanity's; "Sacrificial-Lamb!"...

As for (John 1:1), in that same verse,…you have grammatical errors; abounding....The Word was God, and it also reads that,...the Word was "with",...God!...

I'm sorry, but I denote a “typo”; perhaps intentionally inserted throughout the ages, by the very scribes-of-old,…influenced and commanded: by the very kings which they served, to create dubious-deeds, fulfilling their hidden-agendas. Any English major, could comment on this,…perhaps!...

You are either, God or you are,..."with" God; but, you cannot be both,...in the same sentence-structure. Only by visiting my link, and taking more time than we can spend here today,...and reading, various of my passages; will you begin to denote that, I only desire for others to diligently seek,…examine, and really question their religious-leaders; sit with the various denominational groups, and spend some real time reducing, as I have. Only, the "Spirit-of-Division"; and the "Spirit-of-Stupor",...is what exists within the masses today, in many of our mainstream churches: as their true-common-denominator!...

Many, (not all), are currently kept in complete and total "derision"; and this is done, by the very hand of Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)...because these very same, refuse to believe the real truth, and rather freely and willingly choose to believe,...lies!...

Institutional religion is what Jesus' abhorred, the most in His day. In closing, thank you for your courage to consider my viewpoint,…and fresh-perspective on this old subject-matter; and for your courage to speak-up. And, although our opinions may indeed differ,…never-the-less, in Love; I respect your opinion, even if I do (Not) share in the same...

In Love, we are to come together,...illuminated in our Lord's Light; He came to be the "Way",...and (Not) our destination: Jesus' ministry was and still is, a ministry of "Reconciliation"; His biggest desire, is to reconcile mankind,...back unto a nearness: with His God and His Father-in-Heaven!...Amen.

But, folks,...don't deny the Son; His all too important role, as His Father's "Sacrificial-Lamb!"... And, don't forget that mankind cannot see God, while still in the flesh,...and still live; to tell about it. This is most biblical, and has (Not) changed,...one-iota. Jesus, is our High-Priest, Jesus is our Mediator,...who still; even today, makes constant intercession for us wretched-sinners,...allowing our prayers: to reach His Holy-Father!...Amen.

But, Jesus is (Not),...God; Himself!... Let's not deny the Father,...His Son's sacrifices; we make void and annul, the very terms of our Creator,…if we turn a blind eye; to His own pain, experienced and suffered,…those three (3) hours: while He distanced Himself,...from His only begotten, Son!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
The-Easter-Story.jpg
The-Easter-Story.jpg (56.28 KiB) Viewed 503 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:58 pm

“BECOME,…BELIEVERS”….

I’m so shaken, that you seem to gather around me,…spontaneously. When I knew, what was going on, I knelt and prayed,…for you. Any chance, you could monitor this,…visually?...

Could you, transmit yourself here, to where I am?... If you can’t come to me; then, please,…try to feel as though I,…am there, with you. You’re wondering, what I will say next; regarding Jesus!....

I know, not to question His Motives. “Are you armed, my dear reader and friend; with His Truths?”…. I pray, so!... Touch my hand, gingerly; and let us together, excuse ourselves in His Presence,…for our sins!....

Guard against, appearing to have trouble, in concentrating. For, this is Satan’s Way, of boggling your mind. Break loose, of this Lost-One; and come learn, the lines of He,…Who brings you, into His Light!....

We are minutes, from our destination. Just, let me finish. I already have you, in custody; just follow me,…I’m taking you, to Christ Jesus!... We will live, as secret enemies, of this Lost-One. Learn to look, the other Way!...

Because, we have,…(“BECOME,…BELIEVERS!”)….

If indeed, we are friends; then please, do me a favor, and Trust me,…with this Truth!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
At-the-Foot-of-Your-Cross.jpg
At-the-Foot-of-Your-Cross.jpg (65.37 KiB) Viewed 501 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm

“AN ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”….

To tell you the Truth; I’m very impressed. You, coming over to this Website, reading these passages, from somebody you’ve never met. But, here we are,…aren’t we?... Let’s keep, in touch; I don’t know about you, but, I’m not leaving this site. You see, it is here, where I serve my Saviour. Has it all been for naught?... Have I been wrong?... Was my first inkling,…correct?... No!,…No!,…and Yes!,....are my answers.

I have connected with beautiful Souls, right here!.... I need not, look further. My prayers and yearnings, have been answered. I was ready to work for my Lord; to step-out, to the plate, and go to bat. Bringing His Word, to the stage; but, in a new Light. One, that could help you see things, more clearly. My Lord screams, simplicity; yet, we keep complicating Christ!....

You and I alone, are the epitome, of His Handiwork. It’s noon, the Sun is high and hot; and directly over-head, in the clouds,…I see Christ!.... Can you see, what’s ahead?.... Simplicity, in our Saviour. Clear, as this day. Hotter than any tabloid, and Son, of the Most High God!.... This is Whom,…I worship. Jesus,…His Son, is not forgotten!....

Don’t clam-up, when you see Him,…coming; because, believe you me,…He is returning. The sheer, brilliant whiteness, of His Words, find their place; where there was once, only opposition. It is as if, His radiance, removes my revelry. His reasoning, sends booming, resounding shock waves, all through-out; although people are toppled; no rocks fall, no mountains,…crash.

I instinctively, thrust out my hands, to steady myself; but, that proves,…unnecessary. I heard thousands, wailing, moaning and shrieking; but, my own throat, was constricted. Even, with my eyes closed; I saw His Whiteness, replacing my revelry. I forced myself, to open my eyes, and as the Thunderous Roar, echoed through-out the terrain; I realized, He as ablaze,…with His Truths!....

He lifted His Robed Arms, before His Father, and pleaded,…for me. I could not see, far into this raging Firestorm; but, every huddled person around Him, were also,…ablaze. For, these were His saints; whom He had Saved. I rolled to one side, and lay in a fetal position; my face and head, still cocooned, in my arms. Roaring Flames, engulfed me; as if I, were a human wick; yet, more like,…(“AN ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328458_th.gif
328458_th.gif (45.87 KiB) Viewed 499 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:27 pm

“UNIMAGINABLY,…RICH,…LOVE!”…

I am venturing, into this World; with hardly a thing, but,…my name. “God, is able!”,…I keep telling, myself. Learn as I have, to say little, and listen much. Are you clear, on God’s Plan,…for you?... If not, please keep studying. He’ll take us in, like adopted children. He shows us, His Purpose; and, the why,…He’s there,…for you!....

In contrast, what is your purpose; and do you know, why you are here?... Not, for a long time, will you ever see anything, with understanding; unless you begin your study,…now!... “Lord Jesus,…I thank You, for our young people today; and ask You, to go before them, and protect them!”…. Turn your hands over, opening your palms, toward Heaven; and close your eyes,…if you don’t mind. Think about, what your decisions mean, to us common people.

Or, is it that,…you never think, at all?... What, was that,…in the distance?... A Man?... Alone?... Dressed in White, turning on,…His Brights?... He’s running, toward you. Step-out, and meet Him. Don’t worry, it’s not an ambush. As He gets closer, I can see, that He’s covered in blood. He’s reaching, for you. What happened,…where are you?... Where, is your supposed,…Faith?...

But, as you gave-in, and slumped against His Bosom, wrapping your arms, around His Waist; you called-out,…”I’m sorry Jesus, please Forgive me!”…. Suddenly, two Angels, larger in size, rushed from nearby; with arms, wide-open; with Heaven’s Doors, standing in your sights. You were tempted, to run from this scene; but, decided to stay,…instead!....

There was Love there,…(“UNIMAGINABLY,…RICH,…LOVE!”)… There was a cool-breeze; as the air you breathed, was ice-blue. Standing on clouds, you saw, what He,…saw, for you!.... Involved, you were, at this point; conserving your strength; for the battles, ahead. Knowing everything, He knew,…and more. You had already blundered enough; leaving your Earthy plane, and your harsh weapons, (which were, your words),…all behind.

Unprotected and venturing unarmed,…you walked into this friendly territory, of sorts. Trusting completely, in this very risky plan; devised by, well intended, brothers-in-Christ: but, civilians and commons,…after all. Maybe, the proverbial horse, has already escaped the open barn; but, too late or not,…your training, has now,…kicked-in!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 497 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:33 pm

“SITTING HERE,…READING,…THIS!”…

Let’s step it up,…people. Surrounded by a wide-eyed mix, of cross-cultural folks; I, like you,…still have many unanswered questions. Insist on asking them; as you direct them all, to our Christ Jesus,…first. Clearly, you are a True believer, but still pray silently; pleading with Almighty God, (His Father and yours),…for your inner-Peace!...

I pray that,…”You be able to figure-out a way, to cooperate and to contribute, to this,… Christ’s Cause!”…. Help other people, by telling them, the Truth. Be desperate, for a chance, to do this. We ought to be able, to manage our God-given duties, in time. Now, tell me your story,…won’t you?...

I,…in my past, had been used to, an affluent life-style. But, when I became a believer, in our Christ Jesus; little by little, I have been stripped-off; all, of my so-called friends, are gone!.... And now, there is just,…Jesus and me. Now, my interests are those, of tranquility; not becoming, over-confident. Though I still feel, the Hand of God, on my life; my Lord Jesus, is often, most strangely silent, about my blame. As I wait, for my due course; I realize only now, that no one else, can beat me,…as hard as, I have beaten,…myself!....

There is no Greater Pain, than that, which is self-inflicted. Have you ever felt, that your hide-out, connected to Christ, would easily be discovered?... In the dead of night, when the walls of your home, seem to close-in, on you; come,…and steal away, with me. Let’s connect, with other believing desperados. We shall then, hook-up, with clandestine members; to be supplied with much Spiritual food, and other necessities!....

From these brief, Spirit-filled meetings; grow tiny replicas, of former underground Churches: which had been so vibrant, in ancient days. Let us share together, what we each know; and pass these precious messages, back and forth. Stay-out, in the night,…for as long as you dare; keeping, to side and back streets,…if necessary. More than once, let us pray, that we wake-up, in our new Earth Age; with other, Loved Ones!....

Instead of being surprised, by manifestations of impatience and anger, I find you to be,…very unique. Maybe, it’s because of our shared Faith; maybe, because of the miracles, of this wonderful medium, (we call the Internet),…maybe, because of the novelty, of what you are all about. For all these reasons, and much, much more; we shall continue to display, cooperation and camaraderie. Considering that, we are uprooted, and targeted by this entire, Evil-World; please be convinced, that I Love you,…as my Lord,…Loves us!....

I’m trying to be friends,…here. You, intrigue me, that’s all. I’m in a position, to do you some good. My Lord Jesus, is intrigued, with your gifts and skills; which, you’re not using, as long as, you are,…(“SITTING HERE,….READING,…THIS!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
325445_th.gif
325445_th.gif (41.25 KiB) Viewed 495 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 pm

“THESE-ODDS,…I CAN,…LIVE WITH!”….

Today, I start my Global Search; asking you, to join me, in seeking-out, other believers: darting through thousands of files, in hundreds of locations; and, as I fall to my knees,…please pray, with me!....

Heavenly Father,…”I have never asked You, to over-ride, a piece of equipment, nor a part of anything, which represents Your Word; I only want, to serve You, through Your Son, my Saviour,…Jesus, our Christ. Help me, to think clearly; and please speed, this process. Also, protect all my brothers and sisters, reading this, on our Website. I know, from what has happened, in my life; that nothing, is beyond You. We have lost so much, to the enemy; and I know, we will lose more, before our ultimate Victory. But, please God, and in Jesus’ Name; don’t let these believers suffer,…more than it’s necessary!”….

My Lord’s Mission , is a clear One; a black-and-white,…assignment. Infiltrate the enemy’s camp, by storming his gates; then later, freeing your Soul: as you hit the road, to righteousness. I can’t leave, without you. Figure from the start, that you and me, and our people,…will be out-numbered.

But, if Almighty God is with us,…who then, can be against?... Those,…(“ODDS,…I CAN,…LIVE WITH!”). Time, is not on our side. There will be, many unforeseen delays; I need, your assistance: and bring help. Are you, with me?... I pray, so!....

I’ll see you, at our destination,…Eternity!.... We shall meet there,…soon. His Son, will see to it; only if, you seek Him,…first. I am over-whelmed, with deep impressions, and find the need, to express myself.

Do yourself a favor; and seek the Father, through His Son. You’re going to be compensated, for these actions. Know, what you’re doing, as you let-on,…that His Only Begotten,…is coming. It’s all part, of the surprise; especially for those, who don’t believe!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
313550_th.jpg
313550_th.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 490 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm

“LIT-LIKE,…A,…LIGHT”….

God Almighty, has appointed me, this duty; simply because, it builds you up. Where are the Peace-Keepers; where did they all,…go?.... You, do not have to inform anyone, until you have reached,…your destiny. Predestined, by our God; predetermined,…by your use, of Free-Will. I know, you’re reading this; please, we all,…need you.

I’m not joking, answer me!.... My shoulders slump, and I bow my head,…weeping.

You knelt, and put a hand, on my arm and said,…”You’re not that far away, are you?”… As if, to give me,…Hope; that you will continue,…with Christ.

“He’s close by, isn’t He; Jesus, and this Holy Spirit?,”….you asked. I nodded.

“You’re not afraid, are you?”,...I asked. Please know, that I am right, about what He says. I scooted back, against this Kingdom Wall, and wiped my eyes.

I knew now, I had a real chance, to convert you; because of your questioning. I celebrated, sang and danced, into the Light,….of morning. You agreed to join, the thousands, who filed into the new pool; to submerge themselves, and to drink directly, from this wide spring, located in the middle, of this Lovely-Garden!...

For, you see, my dear reader and friends; here was, the Living-Water; offering you, Life Eternal. Manna, covered the ground, and you were nearly woozy, from its refreshing taste. Eating directly, from God’s Table,…we were.

Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and all the Angels,…present there. “This, was something, I never expected!,”…you claimed. You looked over-whelmed, with Joy; at the sight, of your long lost,…Loved ones.

These saints, began serving you, as you sat. “How, can this be,…Izzy; how dare, we be so,…Blessed?,”….you said, in complete amazement.

My wording was lost; but, I knew what you, my friend,…meant. Finally,…you understood. “It is True, you spoke only Truth,…to me!,”….you uttered.

“For our sakes,…yes!,”….I answered.

“I understand you,…perfectly, now!,”….you added.

Now, you must speak, in a language, for all,…to understand. Lovely, Beautifully, and Perfectly; so that, we understand each other. Guard against being forbidden, to learn God’s Word; which is Universal. And, request and audience, with you. Jesus asked me, to fetch you. By the One, whom I have been telling you about; and, (“LIT-LIKE,…A,…LIGHT!”),…from a torch, lodged in this Kingdom-Wall; now, you too,…are illuminated: Spiritually!...

You nodded, and smiled saying,…”Praise the Lord!,”….as we, concluded.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328650_th.gif
328650_th.gif (40.7 KiB) Viewed 488 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

“TO THOSE,…WHO,…OPPOSE THEMSELVES”….

My Lord Jesus, is somewhat against you; because you have left,…your First Love. You have fallen; so repent, and return to His Deeds,…first: or else, He will come unto you, quickly; and remove your Light…(see Rev. 2:4,5). You, Light Bearers of Truth; shall be removed, unless you repent. Your assembly, has grown cold; yes, you who supposedly are to Shepherd,…our flocks.

Remember, how things used to be; so, that I may once again, commend you,…on your Faith and Love!.... Run, this last mile, as fast as, you can. Be instant, in season; and out of season, with all longsuffering and doctrine. When things, do not change, and hearts are not rekindled; Jesus cannot work, for you. For, without Faith, it is impossible, to please His Father; who, has sent Him,…to you.

I am confident that, you are ever,…so ready; Praise, God!.... And now, brothers and sisters, I commend you to God almighty; and to the Word, of His Grace,…which is well able, to build you up; and to give you, and inheritance: among all them, which are sanctified, (set-apart). The Word of God’s Grace, produces a pre-eminent Love, for Jesus, (His Son); our coming Bride-groom. Jesus, said it best, in (Luke 12:48),…”For, unto whom-so-ever, much is given; of them, shall be much,…required!”…

Our Creator, still has His living, breathing examples, in place. Find your candlestick, and never let them go. This truly is a time, like no other before; where men and women, can be ever learning; and yet, never be able to come, to the full knowledge,…of His Truths…(see 2nd. Timothy 3:7). In meekness, (meaning, the ability to long-suffer),…instruct,…(“THOSE,…WHO OPPOSE,…THEMSELVES!”).

His Bride, makes herself,…ready. The purpose and extent, of our teaching, is inspired by the Holy Spirit; who endeavors, to set before us, at once; the connection of Christ, Jesus, with two (2) of the most important promises, of the Old Testament: concerning, the Messiah. The one, given to David, as King, (see 2nd. Samuel 7:8-16),…and, the one given to Abraham; as to his seed,…(see Gen. 15:18).

Jesus, is the fulfillment, of both Promises. As Son of David, He is King of Israel. As Son of Abraham, He is the Promised Seed, through whom all the families of this Earth, are blessed; upon the simple condition,…of Faith. The promise, is not absolutely made void, by Israel’s unbelief. In fact, it has found a Higher Fulfillment, (though not manifest, at the present),…in the followers of Christ, Jesus: which later, will be fully in evidence.

All, is in ruin, and hopeless; save, for God almighty’s intervention. It’s this very opportunity, for which God,…waits. His Son, (Jesus), my Lord; is never defeated. And, according to God’s Word, Jesus is independent of mankind’s reckoning. The weak, is united with the strong; mankind, joined, to his Maker. He is glorified, in weakness; and He delights, to blow upon the pride, of men and women,…alike.

What Light, can you shed, upon the Ways, of our Creator?... Salvation, is for sinners!.... For, it is thus, that we find our title, to Jesus; our sin, gives us a Divine right, to His Favor, and Name. There is much Spiritual prosperity, in this witnessing. Increase, is my portion; as I am joined, to this Princely Family: of the House of Judah!....

Salvation, is by Faith!.... It is also, by Grace; in opposition to law…(see Deut. 23:3). Yet, Grace is Sovereign, in this case,…also. This history, is brief,…but, concisely told; and, when seen under the illumination of the Holy Spirit,…it is wonderful.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (13.33 KiB) Viewed 486 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:29 pm

“GIVE-GLORY,…UNTO,…THEE”….

To You, Jehovah,…my only God;
Be my thanks,…Eternally.
Abounding in You,…is sufficient Grace;
So, I now,…can finish, this race!....

King of my life,…His Son, who is Crowned;
Son of the Holy-One,…removes my frown.
Grant me a vision,…of Thy-Love;
In me, Thy Father’s-will,…let-it-be done!....

Vain, is the arm,…of human-strength;
In Jesus, my trust,…shall be.
Now let me, by Thy Spirit’s,…touch;
(“GIVE-GLORY,…UNTO,…THEE”)!…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
114293_th.gif
114293_th.gif (66.49 KiB) Viewed 484 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 pm

“AS-IF,…AN-ANGELIC,…SIGHT”….

To tell you the Truth; I’m very impressed. You, coming over to this Website, reading these passages, from somebody you’ve never met. But, here we are,…aren’t we?... Let’s keep, in touch; I don’t know about you, but, I’m not leaving this site. You see, it is here, where I serve my Saviour. Has it all been for naught?... Have I been wrong?... Was my first inkling,…correct?... No!,…No!,…and Yes!,....are my answers.

I have connected with beautiful Souls, right here!.... I need not, look further. My prayers and yearnings, have been answered. I was ready to work for my Lord; to step-out, to the plate, and go to bat. Bringing His Word, to the stage; but, in a new Light. One, that could help you see things, more clearly. My Lord screams, simplicity; yet, we keep complicating Christ!....

You and I alone, are the epitome, of His Handiwork. It’s noon, the Sun is high and hot; and directly over-head, in the clouds,…I see Christ!.... Can you see, what’s ahead?.... Simplicity, in our Saviour. Clear, as this day. Hotter than any tabloid, and Son, of the Most High God!.... This is Whom,…I worship. Jesus,…His Son, is not forgotten!....

Don’t clam-up, when you see Him,…coming; because, believe you me,…He is returning. The sheer, brilliant whiteness, of His Words, find their place; where there was once, only opposition. It is as if, His radiance, removes my revelry. His reasoning, sends booming, resounding shock waves, all through-out; although people are toppled; no rocks fall, no mountains,…crash.

I instinctively, thrust out my hands, to steady myself; but, that proves,…unnecessary. I heard thousands, wailing, moaning and shrieking; but, my own throat, was constricted. Even, with my eyes closed; I saw His Whiteness, replacing my revelry. I forced myself, to open my eyes, and as the Thunderous Roar, echoed through-out the terrain; I realized, He was ablaze,…with His Truths!....

He lifted His Robed Arms, before His Father, and pleaded,…for me. I could not see, far into this raging Firestorm; but, every huddled person around Him, were also,…ablaze. For, these were His saints; whom He had Saved. I rolled to one side, and lay in a fetal position; my face and head, still cocooned, in my arms. Roaring Flames, engulfed me; as if I, were a human-wick; yet, more like,…(“AN-ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17626431_1043650599100560_2588534509118329114_n.jpg
17626431_1043650599100560_2588534509118329114_n.jpg (49.54 KiB) Viewed 481 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 am

“SATAN’S,…OWN,…SUBTLENESS!”…

Please note, once again (dear-reader and friends); how our apostle Paul, greets the Philippians…(see, Philippians 1:2). Grace to you and peace from God, our Father (because of His Divine-Plan of adoption, we have been Saved from an eternal-damnation); (“AND”) the Lord, Jesus-Christ!”…

Folks, the word (“AND”); means that there are two!... Consistently clear, is Paul’s position regarding the existing rank-n-file present,…within our celestial-realm. He knew that, God almighty (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); always took place and precedence, in Paul’s mind and heart.

Then, secondly,…Paul always mentions; the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Paul knows that Jesus stands at our God’s, own right-hand. Paul teaches others, that there is only,…One-Most-High-God!... Do you, dear-reader?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Jesus, appointed and exalted by His own God,…and Father-in-Heaven; awaits further instructions, to return to Earth and to preside as our commissioned Lord and King,…ruling over: His Father’s chosen remnant-people!...

The Father, ordains all-things!... Even Jesus, is (Not) privy to this historical event,…called; the second-advent. Further proving that, the Son remains in total,…”Subjection”; to His own God, whom Jesus obeys and Glorifies in everything He does!... Do you?...

Churches, throughout the ages,…under the pretense of being charitable; and compassionate toward the poor and needy, have ultimately imposed their man-made,…”Doctrines-of-Devils!”… The very Romans, since the time of Emperor,…”Constantine”; have practiced many pagan-rituals!...

Included among them, was embracing and worshiping Jesus,…as a god; they simply added Jesus, unto their already existing entourage of lesser-gods. And, so,…the religious order of the day; remains much the same, even as I write this passage!...

The Romans, approx. 300 years after Christ’s death,…couldn’t eradicate the Christian movement; so they joined their enemy, capitalizing on Christ’s-Cause,…ever since. Such, was the cunningness of,…(“SATAN’S,…SUBTLE,…WAYS”)!...

Religion versus Reality!... Have you too, been duped?... Oh’, how I pray,…not!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Its-Called-Time.jpg
Its-Called-Time.jpg (79.71 KiB) Viewed 475 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:06 pm

“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING!”…

Friends, it is my prayer today,…that your Love; may abound more and more, with knowledge and all spiritual-discernment…(see, Philippians 1:9). Folks, our knowledge in spiritual-matters,…when matured; then becomes the very fruit-of-righteousness, manifested best through our actions,…in Jesus’-Name!...

All of it, we do,…for the Glory and praise; of His God, (and ours),…who is in Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name)… And, no folks,…I’m not a member of Jehovah’s-Witnesses; don’t jump to conclusions, simply because I insist in listing our living God’s own Name,…within all of my written passages!...

I belong, to the family of God,…simply because; I happen to believe whole-heartedly, in the gospel message of His Son,…regarding: His Father’s-Kingdom at hand. Many of us, today feel imprisoned by our situations and circumstances. Please know that, all-things (both the good and the bad experiences); really serve to advance this gospel…(verse, 12).

Our professed Faith, we exercise blindly,…but, boldly!... In the end, and as a result of all-things,…we are made; much more bold, to speak the Word-of-God,…without fear…(verse, 14). I for one, preach Christ-Jesus,…not from envy; nor from rivalry, but from good-will and out of Love!... Knowing finally, that I have been chosen and placed in this position, (as a free-lance writer); for the defense of this gospel…(verse, 16).

Mine, are (Not),…selfish ambitions; freely I have received of the Spirit!... And, so,…freely; I shall continue sharing with others. Never, will you find me,…preaching; behind pompous-pulpits, teaching putrid-principles and pagan-practices!...

Those who exercise such falsehood, also know inwardly that,…their days are truly, numbered; yes, Almighty-God knows,…we have enough of those: (“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING”)!... May your prayers, and the help of my Lord’s own Spirit,…turn-out; for my deliverance and yours, dear-reader and friends!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 469 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 469 times
328674_th.gif
328674_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 469 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

“THIS-IS-FOR,…CHRIST’S,…SAKE!”…

Folks, it is my eager expectation,…and highest-hope; that I will not be at all, ashamed,…but, that: with full courage today and always, the very Son-of-God will be honored,…in all of my writings!...

As Jesus, Himself,…honors; His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)…(see, Philippians 1:20). By all, that He (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…says and does. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all,…(dear-reader and friends); for your progress, for your building-up (spiritually),…and for your: overall steadfast Joy, in this,…our shared Faith!...(verse, 25).

It’s in this task, that I’ve found a true and lasting value. So, that,…in us (The Faithful-Followers); we may possess ample cause, to Glory in God’s only begotten Son,…as a direct result, of our sharing: these powerful truths, together…(verse, 26).

Let our manner of life-style, be found worthy of this beloved gospel, (a message from the Son, about His Father’s-Kingdom, which by the way folks; is very much at hand, still. All for the grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills)…

May we, together stand firm,…in One-Spirit!... And, with One-Mind,…striving; side-by-side for this Faith of ours…(verse, 27). Let’s have no more divisions, amongst us (yes, you who identify yourselves first and foremost, with tall-tale-titles like, 7th Day Adventist, Catholics, Baptist, Presbyterians, Pentecostal, Methodist, Mormons, Scientology and countless others)…

We shall (Not), be frightened in anything,…by our opponents; let our message, be a clear-sign to them,…of their own, destruction; (should they happen to never change, their ways and their purposely defiant and unruly character)…

Otherwise, condemned they stand. As for our own Salvation, all we receive,…will come from the very hand; of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name). Remember, folks,…just because I recognize, God’s own Name; this in itself, does (Not) make me out to be,…a member: of any given faction!...

So, please don’t tag me as just another,…”Jehovah’s-Witness!”… I couldn’t be further away, from belonging to any institution and/or religious organization. They were Jesus’ greatest opponents, and mine as well,…it seems!... Please, don’t be like the unlearned,…who jump to conclude, that; I’m a member of some well-known cult, or sect. I belong only, to the Son-of-God,…who; has purchased my wretched-self, through the free-will sacrifice of shedding His own,…blameless and innocent-blood: for me and for all, who simply believe!... Amen. I pray that you, be never scared into believing any other fact,…besides; this simple truth!...

The future conflicts of which we have been appointed, to engage in,…will be all; for the very sake, of Christ-Jesus!... Yes, we shall suffer much (as if, we haven’t already done so)… Yes, all of it,…yet, future; for the Glory of His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(verses, 29-30). And, like the Son,…we, too; shall be recompensed and exalted, in the end,…for doing so. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
120845_th.gif
120845_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 464 times
124732_th.gif
124732_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 464 times
119211_th.gif
119211_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 464 times