Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:53 pm

“ONLY-THE-WISE,…SHALL-UNDERSTAND!”…

Please read, (Daniel 12:8-10)… Seal (Not), these sayings of prophecy,…because; the times are at hand… See the Book of (Revelations 22:10). Folks, today is a day for Almighty-God’s chosen people,…to be wise; and to begin to finally understand the true meanings, of the multiple sign-posts,…His very Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth): announces regarding His own return, to our wicked, violent and most perverse-planet!...

Many, shall be tried. But, the evil-ones (those who purposely remain defiant, regardless of hearing the gospel message); these very same, will continue in their wickedness. But, only the truly wise,…shall understand. Even the blind, can witness the horrendous extremes,…which are clearly evident; in our world, today. Countless of the true-saints, (defined as those, who are set-apart and used of God); are at this very moment, experiencing unprecedented,…difficulties and adversities!...

But, dear-reader and friends,…it’s all; for the Divine-Purposes of being refined and tried, just as fine-gold itself,…is put thru; the firing-process, later to be tested with acid-etching techniques,…to determine ultimately: its purity content. We, (The Faithful-Believers),…have been promised; an inheritance. Yes, folks,…we are joint-heirs; with the Son-of-God, thru adoption!... Amen.

The very terms of His Father-in-Heaven, involve suffering the very things,…that His Son, suffered; if we expect to be also glorified together, with Jesus!...(see, Romans 8:17). An absolute way, of global-life today,…is that; the wicked are alive and well, throughout this entire planet. Such wickedness, (dear-reader), is but one of the specific pinpoint indicators,…of these; “Last-Days!”…

It’s mentioned within our Holy-Scriptures!... Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... It literally has permeated our world’s atmosphere. In any given day, atrocious acts of murder, rape,…incest; and other violent expressions of wickedness, are inflicted upon mankind. We, (The Followers-of-Jesus), are witnessing up close and personal,…these accounts; in living colors!...

God’s-Word, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), is being fulfilled. Read the Book of Daniel, (see chapter 12: 1). Dear friends, make no mistake,…”it has already begun”. And it will dramatically increase, daily. The time has come, where millions will (Not) endure sound-doctrine,…these very same; rather run after their own lusts!...

Yes, these I speak of,…are heaping to themselves; supposed teachers, having itching ears. These, have turned-away from the truth,…believing in many fables; such as “The Trinity-Doctrine”. Yes, this is Satan’s best work,…yet!...(read, 2nd Timothy 4: 1-4). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5130

https://123greetings.com
Attachments
121800_th.gif
121800_th.gif (5.84 KiB) Viewed 569 times
113330_th.gif
113330_th.gif (52.08 KiB) Viewed 569 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 569 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:55 pm

“THE-EVIDENCE,…OF-OUR,…DISCIPLESHIP!”…

Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, was rather absolute,…about His total dependence; upon His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); yes friend, Jesus was dependent upon His Father, for everything,…just as we, (The Faithful-Believers): should also be. This being true, why so many are erroneously calling Jesus,…God, Himself; is truly beyond my own comprehension!...

God is (Not) mocked!... I’m afraid, humanity has done just that,…throughout the ages; not realizing that there are even, curses highlighted within our Holy-Scriptures,…for changing: adding and/or taking away,…any of its original context. This is why, I am convinced that,…we humans; remain cursed to some degree, just take a good look around you,…folks: and tell me, this isn’t so!...

The world remains, upside-down and in complete turmoil. All because we won’t take, Almighty-God at His Word!... Others, although indeed holy inspired to write down many good things about our Lord,…the Son-of-God; they also were influenced, just a tad perhaps,…to write down: what they themselves, felt as a direct result of their own personal experiences!...

After all, it’s completely human to do so. We all can’t help, adding a little-bit of us,…into everything, we do; and so, has been the case,…even within our Holy-Scriptures!... Is it, the infallible Word-of-God?... Of course it is. But, it’s (Not),…without human influence; yes, friends,…humanity: has always wanted to make the Son-of-God, out to be,…the Most-High-God!...

Constantine, a high-ranking Caesar in his day,…embraced Christianity; but (Not) without, delving his own beliefs into the purity of real truth. Approximately 300 years after the death of our Christ-Jesus, the Romans began embracing our Faith!... After all, if you can’t beat them,…then; it might be best, to join them!... So, this Roman Caesar (Constantine),…decreed Christianity; as an acceptable religion, in their land.

But, rest assured that,…Jesus; was (Not) the Romans, only living God!... No, sir!... The Romans, held many gods,…in esteem. Their own leaders, (their Caesars); were also consider, likened unto gods. And, so,…it remains, to this day; our Jesus, has been erroneously converted within our perverted practices,…into being: God, Himself!... The Roman-Empire, still rules the known world. But, they are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Today, they sport the “Catholic” emblem,…and dawn white clothing; cunning-serpents acting as gentle as, white-doves!...

Folks, it’s the Devil’s best weaponry… Ever present and most obvious, is this once “Angel-of-Light”,…and his own deceptive works. Satan, is (Not) this imagined figure that humanity has invented,…wearing red, long-handle underwear; holding a pitched-fork. No, sir!... Lucifer, this name means,…”Great-Morning-Star”. This was most true, prior to iniquity being found within him,…by our Creator!...

When we analyze Jesus’ own wording, you too will conclude that He always,…took; a back-seat, a submissive role when comparing Himself,…to: His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, Jesus spoke in figurative language, many times. But, He also was most emphatically sure,…when He declared; “My Father is Greater, than I”…

In closing, all I ask is that,…you; dear-reader and friends, seek, knock and ask all the hard-questions. Direct yourselves to your spiritual-leaders, God Himself desires for us,…to; diligently and arduously strive, in all the things,…resting: high-above!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5100

Attachments
314823_th.gif
314823_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 567 times
304385_th.jpg
304385_th.jpg (20.96 KiB) Viewed 567 times
126189_th.gif
126189_th.gif (7.13 KiB) Viewed 567 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:57 pm

“THIS-IS,…ABOUT,…MY-FATHER!”…

Folks, what a true privilege to come to Almighty-God,…using the same intimate term, of “Father”; that our Jesus-of-Nazareth used!... Our “Abba-Father”, welcomes into His Family,…anyone; who will turn to His only begotten Son.

Heavenly-Father,…”I want to be part of Your Divine Family. I believe that Your only Son (Jesus), died for my sins. Please forgive me and help me to live a life, that pleases You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, the Holy-Spirit indwells every believer in Christ-Jesus,…and is the source; of our spiritual-life…(see, Romans 8:9-14). He is the seal, and guarantee…(read, Ephesians 1:13-14); that we are God’s children, (yes, His Father-in-Heaven, His Precious and Glorious-Name; Jehovah and/or Yahweh)!...(see, Romans 8:15-16; Galatians 4:5).

As His children, we have a duty and more so,…even an “obligation”; to our Heavenly-Father, not to continue living according to the sinful nature,…of our fleshly existence…(read, Romans 8:12). But, to “put to death, the misdeeds of our body”…(v. 13; Colossians 3:5-11). We are to be, “led by the Spirit-of-Truth”,…and to keep in step, with this Spirit; we shall ultimately display, God’s own Power and characteristics of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness,…and Self-Control… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5070

Attachments
335965_th.gif
335965_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 565 times
331518_th.gif
331518_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 565 times
313574_th.jpg
313574_th.jpg (18.81 KiB) Viewed 565 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:05 pm

“GOD’S,…LOVE,…DOVES!”….

Meet,...(The-Faithful-Believers).
Like them,…there are,…no others.
Servants of our Lord,…and Saviour;
Truly, saints,…who: fit-like,…gloves!....

We moderate,…our every mood;
(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”),…offering, spiritual-food.
We feed our needs,…with caring comments;
God’s special people,…part: of His-Battlement!....

Yes,...(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”).
Once friends,...always friends;
Supportive, caring,…and mostly loving.
Thank-You, Father,…for these, Your-Angels;
The Faithful-Believers,…whose souls: He commends!....

We lament, we laugh,...and Love.
Like the rest,…of God’s-Children, do.
Although the rest,…are extremely different;
We are, brothers-and-sisters,…(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”)!...

I pray, you,…meet them, someday.
As you’ll, be-blessed,...just-the-same.
With fine-folks,…like these;
We overcome,…all adversities!...

Thanking, the Almighty,…having crossed-roads;
We speak (Not),…with fork-tongues.
Loving,…God,…Endlessly;
These-Faithful-Believers,…are truly: Bar-None!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5025

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 559 times
336017_th.png
336017_th.png (12.76 KiB) Viewed 563 times
332767_th.gif
332767_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 563 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 pm

“WHAT-HAVE,…WE-ATTAINED?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank You, that Your Son,…our Lord; is preparing a place for us, to live with You. Thank You that, it will be more than just a wonderful place. It is where we will live, with You and Your Son,…forever!”… Amen.

Folks, while the Son-of-God,…has ascended unto His Father-in-Heaven; to build us, many Mansions within His Father’s-House,…let’s prepare ourselves, down here: for occupying this marvelous place. Let’s press-on toward the goal. Let’s be more like, Jesus,…Himself!... Nothing else, matters. I must admit, that we have much ground to cover,…but; we will (Not) give-up, until we (The Faithful-Believers),…attain: that to which, the Son-of-God,…has called us!...

None of us, are what we should be,…but; we can (like our apostle Paul), press and pray toward,…this goal. We have (Not) yet, arrived. Never-the-less, despite our weaknesses and failures,…yes; despite our weariness, we must press-on. Even though, everything depends upon His Heavenly-Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). Without the Father, we can do nothing!...

Almighty-God is with you, calling you onward. So, keep paddling!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Lord, help us learn that,…we; do not press-on toward our goal, by our own effort,…but; through much incessant praying, and the guidance of the Holy-Spirit,…which You, Lord Jesus: commanded down-here on Earth, to comfort us with much permanence. Apart from Your Father-in-Heaven, we can do nothing. Work in us today, I pray!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator shall provide the Power,…necessary; to persevere. But, first,…you; must believe!... All of us, who are mature,…should; take such a view of these spiritual-things. And, if on some point-of-view,…you should indeed, think differently; this too, His Father will make clear,…to your minds: and souls. Only, let us live-up to what,…we; have already attained!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5010

Attachments
336078_th.gif
336078_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 557 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:25 pm

“TO-YOU,…WHO,…TRULY-BELIEVES!”…

Friends, follow along with me,…as together, we (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); read the Book of Philippians, (chapter 2: 6)…

It speaks about, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…not ever counting, Himself; as being equal with God!... Yes, a subject of which He, (Jesus); felt that it wasn’t, ever up for grasp. Why?...

Because, He was never,…God; Himself!...(as so many, for centuries on end; have erroneous taught, the general masses).

Let’s not forget that, we, (humans); were also created, (and/or formed), in the very image and likeness of our own,…living-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Yet, this does (Not), make us out-to-be,…God!... Anymore, than Jesus,…is God; Himself!…

Yet, millions jump to conclude that,…since Jesus, left His original abode, (in Heaven); this automatically makes Him, a God!... I ask you, dear-reader and friends,…”Did not, the rebellious Angels-in-Heaven, those whom followed Satan; also leave their first, habitation?”...

The big difference here, is that Jesus,…was sent, by God; down to us. He had, permission, (if-you-will). Whereas, these other Angels,…are called, (“Fallen”); because they left their Heavenly-Abode, without Divine-Permission!...

Yes, these very same,…took for themselves; human-wives. And, these women as a direct-result,…bore, Giants; called, “Nephilum!”… They had six, (6) fingers and six, (6) toes; on each hand-and-foot. Yes, they were extremely strong,…and very huge; in physical-stature. We can just imagine, how they had their own ways,…with the rest of humanity; back then!...

Continue onward to read, (verse, 7)… It states that, Jesus, (like us); takes the form of a servant, born in the likeness of men. Notice well, that it is because of Jesus’,…exemplary, (“Humility”); that-therefore, God has exalted Jesus!...

And, it is the Father-in-Heaven,…who has bestowed, on Jesus; a Name that, is above every other,…name. Folks, by comparison,…don’t forget that; we already worship,…”A-Most-High-God!”…

And, that His Son,…Jesus; even today, stands at God’s own,…right-hand-side. That’s-right!... There’s only room, for One-God and One-Mediator between mankind and His own,…Creator!... Yet, the worldly-churches,…continue to pervert; this simplest-of-truths!...

Notice-well, and read most carefully,…(verse, 11); of the Great Book of Philippians, (chapter 2)…

The Son, (we-who-believe); is to be confessed, with our mouths, (publicly),…as being: our personal Lord-and-Saviour!... That’s-right!... He, is to Lord over our individual lives. But, ultimately it is to serve the purpose of,…Glorifying, Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you so prefer)!...

Yes, the Son did and said all-things,…with one final purpose; that of Glorifying His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Otherwise, were Jesus,…to be God, Himself; this would obviously, make Him out-to-be,…most, conceited: to say the least!...

Yes, we are all,…Saved-by-Faith!... But, Faith alone,…without any, (“Good-Works”); is completely Dead, in its tracks. And, so,…our beloved, Apostle Paul; beseeches us, all,…to, “work-out”: our own Salvation, with fear-and-trembling!...(verse, 12).

Yes, God’s-Mighty-Power,…is always, at the ready; to work in you-and-me. But, we must surrender our will,…to do, freely-and-willingly; God’s will, in our personal-lives. Only then, will we start seeing real change,…happen!...

All of it, never forget,…is designed; for God’s own, Good-Pleasure!... If only, we (first); allow God, inside of our,…hearts-and-minds!...(verse, 13).

And, in (verse, 22); Paul speaks of Timothy, as one-who,…has demonstrated, clearly: his own, proven-worthiness. Just as a son, with a father,… so, has Timothy; served Paul, in the arduous-task of,…spreading: the gospel-message!...

Friends, here we can see a perfect example and,…(”Type”); of who Jesus, (The Son), was in all-things,…with regards to: His own positioning, alongside His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Yes, both,…are still-today; One-in-Love, One-in-Cause, One-in-Vision,…and, One: in both, Mindset-and-Mission!...

Yet, each remains uniquely-proper. Yes, each (Father-and-Son); are most deserving, of their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… As even, promised unto us,…who-believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4980

Attachments
in-the-garden-8211-alan-jackson-9aIhta9exts-474x300.jpg
in-the-garden-8211-alan-jackson-9aIhta9exts-474x300.jpg (58.99 KiB) Viewed 532 times
When-I-Leave-700x525-474x300.jpg
When-I-Leave-700x525-474x300.jpg (55.39 KiB) Viewed 532 times
Night-And-Day-700x525-474x300.jpg
Night-And-Day-700x525-474x300.jpg (60.67 KiB) Viewed 532 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:40 pm

“WE-ALL-NEED,...MORE,...OF-THIS!”…

All around us, are people in need,…and; sometimes we have to set aside, our own feelings and agendas,…to help them. One way we can do that, is to remember how Almighty-God has comforted us,…in our own trials and troubles!...(see, 2nd Cor. 1:4).

How easy it is to be engrossed, in our own concerns,…and forget that; someone right next to us, might need a prayer, a word of comfort,…a hug: or gift of mercy, in Jesus’ Name!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Help me to see where help, is needed the most,…and; help me to provide that help. Thank you, for the comfort You give,…and help me; to share it!”… Amen.

Folks, comfort received,…should be; comfort shared. Please note carefully, in (2nd Corinthians 1:3). It reads, “Praise be, to the God and Father,…of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Father, of compassion and the God,…of all comfort!”

Clearly, we can see here,…that; Jesus has a God, and a Father-in-Heaven!... Ooops!... Is this, a typo?... How is it, that our apostle Paul,…recognizes; a higher Authority, above that of Jesus,…the Son?... Yet, those of you (with all due respects); who believe in a “Triune-God”, fail to realize the many examples in our Holy-Scriptures,…where: it’s evident that, Jesus remains always in complete (“Subjection”),…to His Heavenly-Father!...

Just thought I throw that in, hoping many of you see clearly my perspective!... I only long for, clarity to be distributed throughout,…all the believing saints; there are so many of you, out there,…yearning; to Love and serve our Lord, but remain completely duped,...because, you lack the devotion necessary: to reach a better spiritual-understanding!... Amen.

May we all, give each other more special attention,…in serving, one another; always in humility. During the Son of God’s time on earth, He provided the ultimate example of ministering,…to others. I pray that,…”The Holy-Spirit, indwell with you (The Faithful-Believers),…and; that this Spirit, give you the Power to show,…much self-sacrifice: to the Body-of-Christ!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4965

Attachments
113278_th.gif
113278_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 528 times
102317_th.gif
102317_th.gif (40.87 KiB) Viewed 528 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 528 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:45 pm

“T0-THOSE,…WHO-ARE,…IN-PAIN!”…

All relationships, carry with them,…the possibility; of pain and loss. Only, people who avoid Love,…can; avoid grief. The risk of relationships, stems from our uncertainty,…of; what our tomorrow, will hold. None of us, know,…what; will happen tomorrow. For, what is our life?... It is even, a vapor,…that; appears for a little time, and then vanishes,…away!...(see, James 3: 14 ).

Who of us (dear-reader and friends), is willing and most able,…to share; your comfort with others?... I know, all too well,…the bitter-sting; of a loved-ones’ absence. The comfort that Almighty-God, gives us in our sorrow,…and grief; isn’t for us, alone. It’s meant to be shared. And, so,…here I am, today; sharing my story, both of the joy of living,…and; the anguish of my loss, back in 2001,…when: my father passed-away!...

Viewing our own grief, as something that enables us,…to help others; is not a perspective, that comes quickly,…in the grief, process: nor, should it be, ever forced. Time, is one of the necessary,…components; of every part, of grieving. Empathy and compassion, are born of painful encounters,…with loss. When we see others, through the tears of our own,…grief; we begin to possess, a different perspective,…that; uniquely qualifies us, to minister compassionately,…(“TO-THOSE,…WHO-ARE,…IN-PAIN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4950

Attachments
120558_th.gif
120558_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 525 times
120404_th.gif
120404_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 525 times
116158_th.gif
116158_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 525 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:49 pm

“NO-LONGER,…ARE-WE,…ASHAMED!”…

Folks, Christ-Jesus endured the agony and abandonment, (for you, Trinitarians; how could God, suffer abandonment of Himself: were He to be, The Christ, as you so erroneously profess?...). Yes, that horrendous Roman-Cross, He suffered for us (His Faithful-Followers); so that we, would never be alone or abandoned,…by: His God and His Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

Dear-God,…”Thank-You for making it possible for me, and for my entire reading-audience,…to be; Your adopted children. We are eternally grateful, for the price Your Son, (Jesus), paid,…to make this; relationship with You, possible. And, thank You for the promise,…that; You will never abandon us!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, those who come to know,…the Son-of-God; are never really, alone. Yes, Jesus is enthroned today,…exalted and empowered; to rule, (yet, future), from king David’s Throne,…(Not, from God’s own Throne)!... Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, shall preside over David’s own descendants. As promised by our Maker, that our Messiah,…would do!...

Currently, Jesus sits at the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven!... (Again, Not on God’s-Throne)!... As the Holy-One, (or set-apart One); of Almighty-God. Jesus has been invoked, unto David’s Throne,…to rule all of eternity; over the chosen remnant descendants, yes we shall ultimately flourish,…numbering greater: than the very sands, of the sea!...

But, meanwhile,…Jesus awaits; for His Father, and His God,…to; appoint and instruct our Lord, to descend back down to Earth. Yes, friends,…only; His Father-in-Heaven, knows the very day and the exact hour,…of Jesus’ return. Should this, (Not) be enough proof,…and be most evident; that, the Son is (Not),…the Father?...

These supernatural entities,…do (Not) lie. They cannot deny themselves, and at the same time,…continue to claim; to be Holy!... Folks, Almighty-God,…will (Not); be mocked!... In His infinite wisdom, He reduced that it would suffice,…to shed; the blood of His direct descendant. Let’s remember, that we humans,…were created; whereas Jesus-of-Nazareth, is born-of (or begotten): of His Heavenly-Father!...

Yet, part human (delivered by Mary’s womb); and part Divine, (seed of our Creator’s, own-seed); Jesus was never found, to be sinful. Blameless, spotless,…Jesus; willingly (of His Free will, not coerced by anyone), sacrificed Himself for the Glory set before Him… Yes, folks,…Jesus; was shown the immeasurable, insurmountable, unconfined, unfathomable riches in Heaven,…that would be His, to own: to include partaking, in mankind’s Salvation!... (Something, which Jesus did not possess previously,…yet; the very keys to our New-Heavens, and our New-Earth (yet, future), were given to Jesus, by His Father,…as Jesus’ recompense: as a gift for His extraordinary Obedience!...Amen.

Such, is the compassion of Christ!... A Love, He Himself learned,…from; His very own Father!... Jesus, always assures us that,…all-things; He, Himself has learned,…from His Father!... And, that He, (Jesus),…does-nothing; of His own accord. This suffices, for us to reduce,…that; The Son-of-God, has always been, (and still remains, today): in complete and total, (“Subjection”),…to His God, and His Father!...

Mankind, has always had issues with becoming submissive,…to; an otherwise all-knowing, all-powerful, Supreme-Being!... By making Jesus, into a “god”,…(You, who believe in the Trinity-Doctrine); this in itself, makes it more palatable to accept and embrace,…into your hearts: it makes your Saviour, more tangible and accessible,…to the feebleness, of our minds!... We really should, just take Jesus’ Word at this,…that; “My Father is Greater, than I”…Amen.

But, clearly,…it denotes; pagan-roots, going back to Roman times. No one, back then,…was ever reverenced; unless they were made, into “gods”… Never-the-less, never you mind our differences,…I for one; shall praise Jesus, today. He, is the One!... In Him, I trust,…as He, delivers. To Him, I cry-out,…and am Saved!...

No longer, am I scorned by His Father,…nor despised; by Heaven’s Angels!... No, sir,…no longer; am I, put to shame!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4920

Attachments
333315_th.gif
333315_th.gif (4.97 KiB) Viewed 523 times
121224_th.gif
121224_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 523 times
120560_th.gif
120560_th.gif (50.71 KiB) Viewed 523 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:16 pm

“BINDING,…THIS,…BOUNDLESS-LOVE!”…

Folks, I’m convinced that,…we (The Faithful-Believers); can endure life’s wrongs, because we know that,…Almighty-God: will ultimately make all things, just right. Meanwhile, let’s talk a bit,…about; “self-care”. Yes, taking care of ourselves,…is most essential; for a healthy-life. Yes, we must love our living-God,…first and foremost; (through worshiping of His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, we must love others,…as well.

But, we also need to get adequate,…rest; to renew our body and spirit. Sometimes, “self-care”,…means; stepping-away and graciously allowing others, to help us with our own,…burdens. The Son-of-God, often slipped-away to rest and pray…(see, Mark 6:30-32). When we begin, to follow His examples,…we; shall be more effective, in our relationships,…and: begin to become, better able to give care to others. While we must admit, that we do sometimes,…wish; to keep our personal space, and privacy,…the only way we can truly help, this present world; (filled with such hurting souls), is to allow them all, to approach us,…close enough to be touched; by our encouragements, comforting cause and our Father’s-Grace!...

All of this, is evident in us (Christ’s-Followers),…His brethren and servants. The stewards of Jesus’ message, is the window through which others,…can see; Jesus’ theme. Faith, in His Father’s-Goodness,…puts; a song in our hearts.

Dear Lord, Jesus,…”It’s very hard, for some of us,…to; endure times of illness and suffering. Comfort us, (Your Faithful-Followers), and help us to trust more,…Your Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name): the very One, who resides in Heaven!”... Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”When people attack us, we tend to react,…defensively. Teach us, to turn to Your Son (Jesus),…instead of taking matters, into our own hands. We trust You, (Creator of all-things); and love Your Son, our Saviour,…dearly!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Sweet-Jesus,…”For defending us. We know that, You were created to be a little higher than,…the Angelic-realm. This is why, You’re able to ward Lucifer (this once, Angel-of-Light),…far from us. Yes, Lord,…keep this Dark-One; far-away from all of us, who worship only You (as the Son-of-God). For, the very keys of our New Heavens and our New-Earth,…have been bestowed; unto You, as a recompense for Your complete obedience,…to Your Father’s will. And, so,…we; together, praise You as we continually learn more of Your,…(BOUNDLESS,…LOVE): and of Your Father’s Graceful-Power!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Help us to respond, respectfully,…to all situations; that surround us, each and every day. We all, need more of Your own,…wisdom; to accomplish this. May we always, honor, trust and praise,…Your Son’s; already completed work, on Calvary’s-Cross!”… Amen.

Today, in closing,…”We come to You, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…with the confidence; that You will fill, our spirit with what we all need,…the most!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4905

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 492 times
108905_th.gif
108905_th.gif (35.33 KiB) Viewed 492 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (17.17 KiB) Viewed 492 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:23 pm

“ALWAYS-ASK,…WHO’S-DOING,…THE-TALKING?”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”Dear-Jehovah, we thank You,…for; the loving brethren of our Faith, who have prayed for us, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); throughout our entire lives. Their prayers, truly are a gift to,…us. May I personally, be effective and powerful,…in; bringing my reader’s-requests, to You. Give me, the necessary sensitivity,…to; their individual concerns!”… Amen.

Big-Brother,…”Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to be consistent in my prayer-life,…not only; for my own spiritual-growth, but also,…so that; my reading-audience, can truly trust Your Father-in-Heaven,…with: their individual requests. Lord, I want to be their prayer-partner. Thank You, that we can still be,…used by You; until Your appointed day, of return. May we all, (The Faithful-Believers); stay young and vibrant, in spirit and bear,…much good-fruit: for Your Father’-Kingdom, at hand!”… Amen.

Folks, a lie,…can travel; half-way around this world, while truth is still,…lacing-up; her boots. Yet, our day of reckoning,…draws near; all of mankind, will know the real-truth,…and: it will set millions, free!...

Believing lies about ourselves, about our Creator,…or even; about how this present-age, operates,…causes great-pain: fear and distress. Jesus (The Son-of-God), came to set us Free,…from; the prison of sin. He also came, to set us Free,…from the lies; that control our lives, steal our joy and render us,…less effective: for Him!...

Please folks, don’t take your own thoughts,…as absolute truth. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... He is the Son!... “Doctrines-of-Devils”, teach all those called novice,…yes; the gullible and ignorant saints, all have fallen for centuries on end,…to: the many “False-Christ’s”, we’ve been warned about!... Well intended, servants of God; loving Jesus wholeheartedly (as I myself, do): completely deceived, by our biggest Adversary,…Lucifer!...

It’s Satan’s best work, yet!... Inside mainstream churches, despite their denomination,…all teach; a “Triune-God!”… Friends, Jesus is exalted, recompensed, invoked,…bestowed; empowered, crowned and rewarded,…all: for obeying, His Father’s will. (Not) for claiming to be God!...

All the contrary, is most true. When Jesus speaks, He does so,…in complete “Subjection”: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4860

Attachments
331579_th.gif
331579_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 490 times
120446_th.gif
120446_th.gif (5.51 KiB) Viewed 490 times
120405_th.gif
120405_th.gif (7.71 KiB) Viewed 490 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:29 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY-MEANINGFUL,…EXISTENCE!”…

Never does the human soul, appear so strong and noble,…as when; it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive, all injuries.

Creator God,…”It’s so easy, for us to condemn others,…before; we give a thought, to the pain lodged,…in their hearts. May I study, Your Son (Jesus),…and how truthful, and merciful; He was (and still remains), at all times. You, Father-in-Heaven,…have; forgiven me, (a wretched-sinner),…so many times. I pray, that You bind-up the wounds,…of; all those who have hurt us, in our past. I pray, for the people,…whom; I myself, have hurt,…that; they would extend, their forgiveness,…toward me!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”I pray, for all of my reading-audience,…who; will inevitably face hurts, and injuries. May they be, quick to forgive,…and; wise enough to hold others, accountable. May they know, when to provide boundaries,…to; prevent further damage. Sweet-Jesus, blend together in their lives,…that mixture; of truth and Your Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks, this world is filled,…with; hurting people, who go on,…to: hurt others. May you finally realize that, without Jesus-of-Nazareth in your corner,…none of our wounds; will ever heal. Yes, friends,…give it time; there is much healing, for your hurts. Find a trusted friend and/or counselor. Allow someone, to care for you. And, move forward in this process of healing!...

Writing, has been my personal healing-balm,…and today; after 18 diligent years, of serious and intense Bible-Study,…sitting-down with various, Christian-Denominational groups; I stand most convicted, yes more than ever,…that: this is my true calling. Yes, folks,…to be a servant; of all whom, my Lord (Jesus),…places; at cross-roads in my life’s path. This is my newfound purpose, for living. Through my devotional-passages, I have found a truly meaningful-existence!... Praise-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4830

Attachments
336144_th.gif
336144_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 488 times
336164_th.gif
336164_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 488 times
336174_th.gif
336174_th.gif (7.55 KiB) Viewed 488 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:15 pm

“THIS,…IS-A-GIVEN!”…

Come, dear-reader and friends. Read along with me, and spiritually-discern these simple truths!...

Let’s take a good look, at (Matthew chapter 28:2). An Angel of the Lord, (this phrase is used, over-and-over again; all throughout our Bible); descended from Heaven!... Yes, Almighty-God has many Angels,…whom serve; upon our Creator’s every request!...

They often, are sent-by-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); to relay, specific instructions and/or messages,…to a selected group. Yes, a remnant class of believers. Sometimes, even unbelievers become eye-witnesses of God’s-Wonderful-Works!...(see, verse 4).

Notice-well, how in (verses, 5 & 10 ); both the Angel-of-God, and Jesus, (The Son): utter the words,…”Do not be afraid!”…

Those, who know the real-truths,…have conquered; the fears of this present-age. Those, who have descended from Heaven,…know first-hand; the inner-peace of our living-God!... Both the Angel-of-Light and Truth, as well, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); rejoice at knowing, God’s-Plan of Salvation,…for the whole: of humanity!...

Do you, my dear brothers-and-sisters?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

In, (verse 15); we clearly see, why many Jews, (even today); do not believe, in the risen Lord-and-Saviour,…of mankind. Yes, fear, ill-gotten-gains and lies,…all originate; with our biggest Adversary, Satan,…himself!

In, (verse 18); the Son-of-God, proclaims to His disciples that,…all Authority; in both Heaven and on Earth, has been (“Given); to Me!...(Jesus, speaking here).

Again, Jesus admits that,…He is, as nothing; without the invoked, empowerment of His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!... And, finally,…in (verse, 19); notice-well, that Jesus instructs His disciples,…to baptize, all peoples (or nations); in the Name of the Father, and of The Son and of the Holy-Spirit!...

Why?... Because, all three of these mentioned,…are indeed; the powers-that-be!... With Jesus, always placing Himself,…second; when He compares Himself, with His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Yes, there are many powers-and-principalities,…occupying; high-heavenly-places. Although, there is only One-God and One-Mediator,…between mankind; and his own, Creator!... And, as for this Holy-Spirit,…well; He is also, a derived and/or branched-off Power,…which originates: from our Maker!...

Yes, the Holy-Spirit,…according to Jesus’ own words; is our,…”Other-Comforter!”… Folks, this means that,…Jesus, commanded; another entity, to descend unto Earth, (this time, with much permanence): to guide us, (who-believe), into the real-truth regarding,…all-things!...

Is God, Himself,…not, a Spirit?... Of course, He is!... And, so are we,…kindred-spirits; branches of the same, Tree!...(spiritually-speaking). We are all, powers-that-be. Perhaps, not all at the same level of understanding,…but, never-the-less; we too, possess the power of God’s spoken words!...

Jesus, did nothing of His own accord. All that He did, involved completing a commissioned work and/or assignment. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…God’s own; right-hand-man. His best, Ambassador and our own,…Intercessor!...

Let us learn, to look beyond these Titles,…and into the proper-names; of each entity, at hand. The Father, (is called, Jehovah and/or Yahweh if you prefer); the Son, (is called, Jesus-of-Nazareth): and this Holy-Spirit, (well, I believe that His proper Name; was omitted from the original manuscripts, when transcribed unto our canonized Bible)…

For, we are all,…fools, and most gullible; to believe that our Bible, is the infallible Word-of-God!... The Message, is indeed real. But, so are the alterations,…meaning; the very hand of man, delving into original manuscripts: and despite promises of curses, changing ever so slightly,…the truest flavor, of God’s-Word!...

Consider this truth. Each of us, has their own fingerprints. No two, are alike, (true, even with identical-twins); no two snow-flakes, are exactly the same. Although, each flake consist of the same constituents found,…in frozen-water. Friends, the same is true of our Heavenly-Realm!...

Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Each one, is uniquely-proper. Each, fulfilling their specific roles within God’s over-all Plan!... Yes, each deserving their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Just as promised, even unto us,…who-believe!... Amen.

Yes, the “Religionist”,…have blotted-out, many things; when our Bible, was bound,…a selected group, of elite-and-learned scholars,…decided: what was to be inserted. And, what was to be,…left-out. Gabriel-and-Michael, were included as Arch-Angels!... Could there be, others?... Perhaps!...

May we all, come to finally realize that,…all Power-and-Glory; comes from God!... Although, there may indeed be other lesser positions,…involved; in the overall balancing, of these Powers-that-be!...

Yes, each person, place or thing,…in its; proper-place. And, a proper-place for each,…person, place or thing!... Amen.

Don’t ever forget that, we worship a living-God of much Absoluteness!... And, of Law-and-Order!... All celestial bodies, continue to this day,…to revolve with absoluteness; countless galaxies and Universes of old, for eons-on-end,…circling each other. Yet, not one, is found out of place,…or; out-of-sync!...

The Son, knows of His Father’s Magnitude and Vastness!... Immeasurable, unfathomable and most unconfined,…is our Creator, of all-things!...

Your friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4800

Attachments
117000_th.gif
117000_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 379 times
111786_th.gif
111786_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 379 times
106188_th.gif
106188_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 379 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:41 pm

“WE-MUST,…HANG-ON!”…

Friends, our world grows from bad-to-worse. Where can we find, protection?... What refuge, can we really take,…when folks; are being shot at random, anywhere they go?...

Too many victims, innocent of any wrong-doing,…falling-prey; to demon possessed minds, and to this fallen-world’s-woes!...

What hope is there, in our own future?... Our children of tomorrow, aren’t safe at all,…anymore; just look inside of our schools and/or Universities. Gun violence, sexual-immorality, twisted-and-perverted principles,…abound; and run most-rampant!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. How do we really, face these insurmountable odds?... To which Tower, or Strong-hold,…can we run?... Yet, we are asked to keep the Love-of-God,…in our hearts-and-minds. No, not an easy task,…indeed!...

Although, most difficult at times,…not totally impossible; either!...

(“WE-MUST,…HANG-ON”)!...

The promises of a New-Heavens and of a New-Earth,…are just beyond; the horizon. And, around the next-bend in this arduous path of life,…stands our Jesus: with Arms-Wide-Open!... As we stand, on His Strong-Shoulders,…it is, from here; that we can clearly see, all-things!...

Yes,….(“WE-MUST,…HANG-ON”)!...

To the Son’s own, set-forth examples of,…”Humility!”… And, of His demonstrated self-less-ness?... Who of us, could continue in His foot-steps,…and become, in the end; a true-servant of all?...

Only, when we finally begin to learn how to,…relinquish, (and/or surrender completely); our own personal will, in this present life-span,…by giving it right-back; to He, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), whom has gifted us,…with this Free-Choice: yes, only then can we truly expect thereafter,…positive changes!...

Our life-styles, our hearts-and-minds,…must change; Obedience is a pre-requisite key, which opens the very Gates of our,…eternal-tomorrow. Yes, we are all,…a work-in-progress; like any true-lasting relationship, we-too must demonstrate a genuine Love,…for: our Father-of-Lights!...

Folks, only our,…”Good-Works”; do indeed, follow us into the here-after. May your own charitable ways, out-weigh all of your previous,…ill-gotten-gains. Remember always, that Faith,…without works; is completely Dead, in its own tracks!...

Yes, the very balances of God’s own Justice,…awaits; all of us, (who-believe). May we be found, never wanting. But-rather, always content,…regardless; of our immediate, circumstances. For, deep-down,…God’s-Love; for His own, chosen-and-destined,…suffices!...

Strive hard, every day. And, give back your will,…to the very; “Giver-of-Life!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4785

Attachments
Love-Never-Grows-Old-700x525-474x300.jpg
Love-Never-Grows-Old-700x525-474x300.jpg (69.73 KiB) Viewed 362 times
thanksgiving-by-eva-dimel-PwcQwUq_eK4-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-by-eva-dimel-PwcQwUq_eK4-700x394-474x300.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 362 times
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg (58.82 KiB) Viewed 362 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:11 pm

“NOTHING’S,…REALLY,…FREE!”…

Friends, God’s-Word is truly,…wisdom-at-work; especially for those, who seek to be fed and sustained,…with real-truths!...

Only those, who remain humbled at heart,…will God, there-after; feed!... There is much, hidden-manna,…to be had. But, first-and-foremost,…we must remain; as little-children. Yes, docile, gentle-and-kind. Innocent, blameless and guiltless of any,…wrong-doing!...(read, Matthew 11:25).

Folks, it’s the very will of God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); that we, Jesus-Faithful-Followers,…remain Obedient-and-Subservient: (verse, 26). Remember, always,…Jesus’ own, quoted words!...(read, verse 27).

“All-things, have been handed-over to Me,…by my Father!”…

Friends, there’s no greater intimacy,…existent; than-that of, Father-and-Son!... For, Jesus was the very first-born of all,…God’s-Creation!... It was the Father’s-Good-Pleasure, to use His Son,…for further creating; all the known things, according to our own limited,…understandings!...

Only, the truly,…lowly-in-heart; will find this eternal-rest!... No,…(“NOTHING’S,…REALLY,…FREE”)!...

Dear reader-and-friends. God’s own Spirit Force, His Love-and-Power,…indwells; with His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth). But, this truth has been twisted-and-perverted,…by Satan; and his countless-insurgents, over centuries now past!...

Please read, (Matthew 12:18-21)… The real-truth, regarding Jesus’ own position,…is stated; our Apostle Matthew, knew the difference. Do you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Justice, shall be brought to Victory!...

All of it, will be done in the Name-of-Jesus!... For, there lies our truest,…Hope!...

Folks, it’s by the very Spirit-of-God,…that, Jesus; casted-out demons!...(verse, 28). It was always, the Father’s-Power,…that did, the works. Jesus, never claimed any fame. Nor, did He once,…ever say; I am, God,…Himself!...

Hence-forth, the false-teachings of the,…”Trinity-Doctrine”; I completely denounce-and-rebuke, in Jesus’-Glorious-Name!... Amen.

Doctrines-of-Devils, traditions of men and endless pagan-rituals,…all divide-and-scatter. The Holy-Spirit, Jesus later said,…would be; our other, “Comforter!”… A Powerful-Spirit, assigned with permanence and originating from the same Divine-Source,…as our Heavenly-Father; was to be, that guide to further spiritual-understandings!...

The fact that, Jesus said,…”Another-Comforter”; proves further that, indeed each entity mentioned here,…is uniquely-proper: each deserving recognition, Honor-and-Glory!... As each, today dons their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, as even promised unto us,…who-believe!...

Separate, but-equal in Love, in Cause,…in; Mindset-and-Mission!...

You-too, shall be rewarded as Jesus,…was recompensed; the Son-of-God, today stands exalted, (a powerful-celestial-position, never held previously; although His dearness-and-closeness, to His Father: was always there, since before humanity’s own existence)…

Yes, Obedience is Key,…to our Salvation!... Amen.

And, so,…unselfishly; I agree today and always, forever more,…to freely surrender: my God-given, free will. Yes, I give it right-back,…to my living-God; knowing that, blessings will abound here-after,…even from: Everlasting-to-Everlasting!... Amen.

Friends, because of this selfless deed,…we can rest assured that; we shall be honored, approved and accepted,…by our Creator!... It’s what the Son, taught us. God’s requirement, has been fulfilled. His Son’s shed and atoning-blood, was spilled for you-and-me. It sufficed for God, and we today stand,…completely-justified!...

We must believe,…to enter; there-in!... Don’t deny the Father, His Son’s own Sacrifices,…by placing Jesus; in God’s own, Shoes!... And, don’t deny the Son’s agony,…on that horrendous-cross; a total separation from His Father-in-Heaven, (something, never experienced by Jesus; nor will He ever, have to experience: again).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4770

Attachments
336174_th.gif
336174_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 358 times
336215_th.gif
336215_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 358 times
120087_th.gif
120087_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 358 times