Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:53 pm

“STEERING,…YOU,…STRAIGHT!”…

Boy, if we could only feel,…truly convicted; when we pause, to read Paul’s statement,…found in, (Titus 3:2).

“Show perfect courtesy toward all people”…

Folks, who are we fooling?... Answer: No one, but ourselves!... Fact is, we mirror-most,…all that is said, in (verse, 3).

The bulk of mankind, is foolish, disobedient, led-astray, (with many doctrines-of-devils, like the Trinity and its erroneous Rapture-Theory). Yes, we’ve become slaves to various passions,…and pleasures; passing our days, in malice and envy,…hated by others: and hating one another!...

Friends, despite these hard-truths about ourselves,…it is Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); yes, it is His Goodness and loving-kindness,…that appeared to humanity; in the person called, Christ-Jesus!...

It is through, the Father’s exercised Mercy,…that we, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); have been washed, regenerated and renewed,…by allowing: the appointed Holy-Spirit, to indwell…(verses, 4-5).

Yes, our hope is that,…of living; an eternal-life. All-things are done, by God!... But, thru, in and because of,…His Son’s accomplished deeds; Jesus’ own merits involved, an unmatched and exemplary Obedience,…in fulfilling: His Father’s will.

It is His Father’s Good-Grace, shed upon us,…which justifies; our becoming joint-heirs, with the Son,…in this Kingdom: present today and very much, at-hand!...(verses, 6-7).

So, to you,…who have believed in God; be careful to devote yourselves, to good-works…(verse, 8). Avoid foolish controversies. For, they are unprofitable and worthless…(verse, 9). As for those, who stirs-up,…division; have nothing to do, with them!...(verses, 10-11).

Why?... Because these very same, are warped in mind,…and sinful; they have become, self-condemned. Yes, this is why,…some of us; have weened-off, mainstream churches!...

Here we are, thinking all-along,…that these truths; pertain to the outside world, around us. When in fact, it pertains most,…to those; worshiping right-inside, these Temples, Cathedrals, Mosques, Churches, and yes,…even, smaller: non-denominational-chapels!...

That’s-right!... After sitting, listening, studying, witnessing and attending various denominational,…Christian congregations; one thing I’ve concluded, (after 17 years of due-diligence): that is most true, of the majority!...

The very,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”),…keeps them all; in a constant, state-of-derision. And, it’s actually sent down to Earth,…by the very hand; of Almighty-God!… Why?... Because, these very same,…refuse to believe; real-truths!...

That’s-right!... They’ve chosen, traditions-of-men and their pagan-rituals,…over the original message; of God’s-Son!... Folks, one thing is of the essence. That we come to believe, He,…Whom God; has sent down, to Earth!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). This is what, gets you into,…the Kingdom!... Amen.

And, so,…division; has become their common-denominator. Their vested interest, are on their self-imposed,…pompous-titles; these very same, identify themselves,…first-and-foremost: as being, (Baptist, Methodist, Catholics, Pentecostal, Presbyterians, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Lutheran, 7th day Adventist,…on-and-on, the list continues)!...

Time and space, prohibits me to name them all. I want to close this passage, with emphasis made,…on how our Apostle Paul; always freely chose, to greet the early-established-churches,…in his day…(please read, Philemon 1:3).

“Grace to you and peace, from God our Father, (“AND”),…the Lord, Jesus-Christ!”…

Over-and-over, again-and-again,…Paul repeats; this format, in all his letters,…to the various ,established churches; of that, first-century-era: right-after Jesus’ Death and Resurrection!... Clearly, Paul greets his readers,…in the Name of the Father; and of His only begotten, Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

I know that, it’s difficult to unlearn,…all that, has been previously taught; to us, all. We’ve been engraved, (even since childhood, for some of you); with certain understandings, of which we today,…dare (Not): contest!...

What’s more important, to you?... Hurting your parents, even forefathers,…for breaking-away; from these age-old fallacies, inbred and deeply-rooted,…for centuries on end?... Or, realizing that you’re causing pain,…to He; Whose Loved you, since before you were,…even, born?...

This time around, it’s time we start believing and teaching,…real-truths; Jesus, is (Not),…God: Himself!...

He was, still is,…and forever will be; the Son-of-God!... Amen.

No more, spoon-fed-here-says!... No more, word-of-mouth,…stories; these only become twisted and changed, from person-to-person and generation-to-generation!...

Let’s stay focused, on the Bible!...(although compiled, edited and published,…by the hand of man). I have my own, personal reservations regarding some of its inconsistencies,…here and there; as this Great Book was bound.

The Word-of-God, is certainly infallible!... But, mankind’s own delving into its translation and/or transcribing,…into other languages; from the original Hebrew, Aramaic and/or Greek manuscripts,…is what I question: the most!...

The Fact that we need, other supportive Books like,…”The Strong’s-Concordance”; to help us, understand other possible definitions, of certain words and phrases,…tells me: that therein, lies room for the Devil’s best work!...

This once, “Angel-of-Light”; has been given liberty, to come and go as he pleases. Until his appointed day, of perdition. But, meanwhile,…his cunning-ways; are indeed subtle and most gentle-as-doves!...

But, Praise-God!... The Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, has overshadowed me,…with God’s-Grace!...

Today, I stay-on-track!... Today, after more than 17 years of diligent asking, knocking and seeking,…I too, (like Enoch); walk with God!... I now, am compelled more than ever,…to steer you, (dear-reader and friends); to not just, another light,…but: a Brighter-Light!...

Yes, One called,…Jesus!... He, shall shine-forth,…unto; whom-so-ever-wills, all-truths regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…which still remains: very much at hand, even today!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 534 times
Iceland-By-Drone.jpg
Iceland-By-Drone.jpg (58.09 KiB) Viewed 534 times
127618_th.jpg
127618_th.jpg (34.04 KiB) Viewed 534 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:17 pm

“HOPING,…VERSUS,…BELIEVING!”…

Friends, let us always remember to re-examine,…ourselves; with regards, to all of our,…own-imperfections!...

We deceive our hearts-and-minds, if we fail to realize how short,…we really come; to deserving the very, Glory-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

What kind of person, are you, (dear-reader and friends)?... Are you, double-minded?... Have you forgotten, the truths of our own,…shortcomings?...

May we never, be found wavering,…to-and-fro; tossed by every wind-of-doctrine, out there. Unstable and unbridled, millions remain. Yes, ungodly and falling into divers temptations,…luring the general-masses; astray from God’s own, Favor!...

Where is our patient-work, for Almighty-God?... Liberally, we tend to lack much,…in wisdom!...(read, James 1:1-8). Yes, it is our Father’s-Good-Pleasure,…to give us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); His Kingdom!...(read, Luke 12:32).

The problem is, we aren’t abiding in the Son’s uttered Words!...(read, John 15:7). Double-minded folks, will not receive anything,…from our Creator; nor from His only begotten, Son!... Most people, that ask God for something,…in prayer; are always, “Hoping”,…that: God will answer, them.

(“HOPING,…AND,…BELIEVING”),…are indeed; two different things. Tell me, one thing. When you pray, do you believe that God,…will answer, your prayer?... Or, are you merely,…”Hoping”; that He will?...

Yes, it’s good to Hope for something,…because; those who live hopelessly, stand-in-despair. Our inner-most-desires, start with Hope. But, Hope alone,…will not produce; the real-substance of any one-thing. Yes, friends,…it takes, Faith!... (read, Hebrews 11:1).

Hoping, without really believing,…is being, double-minded. And, our double-mindedness,…prevents us; from ever receiving, what we ask for,…in our prayers. We cannot approach, our living-God,…in this manner. God, as well,…His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); wants most, that we demonstrate a true-Faith,…in them: both!...

And, to recognize that those,…who, truly ask; knock-and-seek after, all things of God,…shall in the end: be Rewarded!...Amen. Folks, without Faith,…it is impossible; to ever please our Heavenly-Father!...(read, Hebrews 11:6).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
113947_th.gif
113947_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 506 times
107058_th.gif
107058_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 506 times
104496_th.gif
104496_th.gif (5.99 KiB) Viewed 506 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:36 pm

“TO-YOU,…TRUE-BELIEVERS!”…

Friends, let us all,…come-to-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); and do so, always in full-faith,…never wavering!...(read, Mark 11:22-24).

Tell me. Do you believe, that all-things can become possible,…for you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Only, the,…”Doers”; of God’s-Written-Word, become truly blessed,…in their deeds!...(read, James 1:25). Let us, not become forgetful of what we,…have read; inside the written-pages, of our Holy-Scriptures. We, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); are promised, an equal share-and-inheritance,…alongside: the Son-of-God!...

Folks, this takes place right inside the very gates,…of His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Many people, live in constant fear and uncertainty. Terror, possesses their every moment,…with thoughts, like; when is the Anti-Christ, finally entering into the global scene. And, has the Tribulation-Era,…really started?...

Birth-pangs, are heard loud-and-clear,…as we; turn on the television, daily. And, our witnessing of unspeakable atrocities,…have become, so common-place; that I fear, most of our communities have already become,…very insensitive: and quite indifferent, with all the evil occurring,…around us!...

And, yet,…there are millions, of others; who have invented, (since days-of-old); escape doctrines-of-devils, (like the false, Rapture-Theory)!... Yes, all of it,…done to appease; their inner-most-fears.

Folks, true-believers should be fearless,…not, fearful…(read, 2nd Timothy 1:7) Also, read, (Psalms 56:11).

How many of us, today,…have long since; walked-away from these, hard-truths?... Let us, not be negligent. But, rather,…re-establish ourselves; with these present-truths!...(read, 2nd Peter 1:12-13).

We all, need to return to the,…Word-of-God!...(our Bible). It is there, that we find the truth,…of our wretched-selves. But, Glory-to-God,…Almighty; the overcoming Power, of our living-God,…indwells: with His chosen-and-destined, people!...

Yes, we are those,…joined; as One-Spirit!...(read, 1st Corinthians 6:17). God-in-Christ!... As Christ-Jesus, is in us,…who-believe…(read, John 17:20-23). For, this is,…true, one-ness. We, (the believer), are One,…with; our Heavenly-Father and His Son!...

Just, as the Son, (Jesus); is also, One with His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, One in Vision-and-Cause!... One, in Love-and-Compassion,…with humanity’s; present fallen-state of affairs. Yes, Father-and-Son,…are both; One in Mission-and-Mindset!... Amen. (read, John 17:20-23).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg (109.55 KiB) Viewed 505 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 505 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 505 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:24 pm

“WE’VE,…BEEN,…FOREWARNED!”…

Friends, just as Jesus-of-Nazareth,…was the expressed-image, of our living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); so are we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), also the expressed-image of,…God’s own Son!...
Our Creator, (through His Son), wants us,…the true-believers; to become a channel, from which many rivers of living-waters,…flow!...

Yes, all that we do,…strives forward; in desiring most, to mirror the Son’s countless examples,…ultimately: to the Glory of His Father-in-Heaven!...

May, the very God and Father of Jesus-Christ,…give unto you, (dear-reader and friends); the spirit-of-wisdom and of revelation, which results always,…in: the knowing more-and-more, of our own Maker!...
May, the eyes of your own spiritual understandings,…be in the end; enlightened. So, that,…you-too; may come to know, this Hope which we embrace daily,…in God’s calling: of us. May you, see clearly that all humans will eventually,…be raised; from among the Dead!...(as His Son, was raised).

Notice-well, that Jesus remains at the Father’s own,…right-hand-side; Jesus does, (Not), occupy God’s own Throne!... Jesus, is the Son!... Yet, the Devil, (known since days-of-old, to be once an Angel-of-Light); deceives the global communities and masses, with the false,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

(“WE’VE,…BEEN,…FOREWARNED”)!...

The whole-world, (save those, whom God has chosen-and-destined); are being deceived. And, so it remains,…still; to this very day. It is God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); who has exalted His own Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

And, Jesus today,…holds a celestial-positioning; not previously held. He stands, above all principalities-and-powers that be,…in high-heavenly-places. Yes, Jesus has been empowered by His God and Father-in-Heaven,…to function as, our overseer; ruling and reigning over, all that is known to be,…dominions!...
Jesus, His very Name,…stands above; every other name, (save He, who has invoked such powers; unto Jesus. Meaning, his own Father)…

Not only, in this present-world,…but-also; in that which, is to come!...(a world, yet-future). Our Heavenly-Father, has ordained,…”All-Things”; under His Son’s own, feet. Yes, Jesus represents the fullness of His own Father!...

Just, as we are also asked,…to become; the very fullness of the Son!... By, imitating His exemplary Obedience unto exercising,…His Father’s will.

Yes, Father and Son are One,…in Mission-and-Mindset!... One, in Love!... One, in Spirit!... One, in Vision and Cause!... All the while, keeping and honoring,…each; their own respective and uniquely proper, roles-and-celestial positioning!...(a truth, not ever taught, within our worldly-churches).

Jesus and His Followers, are all branches of the same,…Tree-of-Life!... Yet, each branch uniquely demonstrates its own,…leaves. Just remember always, that no one comes to the Father,…but-through; the Son’s Name, of Jesus!... Amen.

Deceptions and lies, are only of the Devil… Jesus, assures us that,…only His Father-in-Heaven; truly knows of that specific Day-and-Hour, of His own, (Jesus’),…return to us. Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself; than He either lied to us, or mankind has clearly made perverse,…original teachings: of God’s own Son!...

P.S. Challenge your pastors and Christian elders, leaders and the like. Ask these tough questions. Why, would Jesus state that,…(”The Father is Greater, than I”)… Were Jesus, to actually be God,…Himself; as so many, erroneously profess,…then: this claimer, becomes conflicting!...

On the Day of Jesus’ own Baptism, a Voice from Heaven,…was heard, saying; “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well,…pleased!”… Who, was speaking then?...

On that, “Mountain-of-Transfiguration”, Peter, James and John,…all heard; a Voice from Heaven, say: (“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!”)…

I close, by saying,…are we, really listening; to Jesus’ own, utterances?...

Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Or, have we fabricated whole,…”doctrines-of-devils”; by repeating one-liner-phrases, figurative language used,…by the various other writers: present within the written pages, of our Holy-Scriptures?...
Ask, knock and seek diligently,…and, you-too; shall receive the real-truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 487 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 487 times
19940868_1920567901602159_918872583275806720_n.gif
19940868_1920567901602159_918872583275806720_n.gif (687.42 KiB) Viewed 487 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:44 pm

“BEWARE-OF-THE,…FABLES-AND-FOLLY!”…

Folks, open your eyes,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are the very Temples, of His living-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Our Creator and His Son, are not some divine-entities,…floating about; in the Universe!...
You and I, are the habitation and abode,…of our Heavenly-Father; and of His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(read, Ephesians 2:22). Also, read, (1st Corinthians 3:16). It’s time, to see ourselves as God,…sees; His own chosen-and-destined!...

Lucifer, has tormented the masses,…for too-long!...

Friends, it is through the demonstrations of God’s own Holy-Spirit-Power,…that we; stand firm in our beliefs. Our knowledge and speech, does not originate with mankind’s own,…limited wisdom!...(read, 1st Corinthians 2:4-5).

There’s little to none, of God’s own Spirit,…moving inside of; our modern worldly-churches. We, have forsaken our Maker,…in exchange for; loving all the modern technology and gadgets, which saturate our immediate surroundings!...

I pray, that; “You, dear-reader and friends,…allow; God’s written Word, to speak to your own spirit,…illuminating: your own hearts-and-minds. Stop hiding behind, all these other,…”Doctrines-of-Devils!”…
Break-away, (if you dare), from these erroneous mainstream,…”Religionist-Groups!”…

Become, that mighty man and/or woman of Almighty-God!... Do so, by continually asking, knocking and seeking,…real-truths. Yes, ask all the hard-questions. Challenge your spiritual-leaders, within your immediate communities!...

There’s no power, that can stand against,…the children of Light!... You are those, (The Anointed); set-apart ones, dispelling the Devil’s own lies. Spiritual-Clarity, brings about and develops a keen ability to discern all-things,…well.

It’s a God’s given Gift, free and for your asking. Just like His forgiveness, it must be implored by you,…first; before you could ever expect, to be forgiven by God!... The Son, has accomplished the necessary deeds. Now, it’s up to each individual,…to accept the details; and most importantly, begin to really exercise,…Faith!...

Yes, Faith!... The real substance of our only Hope!... And, the truest-evidence,…of all-things; even of those, not yet,…seen!... Amen.

Folks, the Devil is wedged,…in all; the details. From the very beginning, he has twisted ever-so-slightly,…the real-truth; enough to create many,…(“FABRICATED-FABLES,…AND,…FOLLY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
angels-blessings-700x388-474x300.png
angels-blessings-700x388-474x300.png (296.28 KiB) Viewed 485 times
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 485 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (2).gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (2).gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 485 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:06 pm

“WE-FOOL,…ONLY,…OURSELVES!”…

Friends, we must not allow anyone or anything,…to lure nor distract us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); away from the Favor of His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Those, who sit at our own congregations,…are not, all: sheep of the same, Shepherd!...

Our Bible, illustrates countless examples of many,…who, despite having been chosen-and-destined, by our Creator; still fall-short, in some way,…with regards to: possessing God’s own Favor!...

The truest message of the Gospel, is anchored on Obedience!... The swaying and/or straying away, from God’s own will for us,…inside of our personal lives; always results in a loss of Favor, with our Heavenly-Father!...

So, even if we believe ourselves to love the Father and His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); our own daily actions, may indeed prove to be out of sync,…with God’s own Favor!...

Folks, (“WE-FOOL,…ONLY,…OURSELVES”)!...

Traditions of men, have for centuries past,…kept duped and stupefied; the general masses. By contrast, we’ve reached finally an era in humanity,…foretold; within the written pages of our Holy-Scriptures!...

Yes, much information, technology and knowledge,…is out there; yet, little to none,…has really been developed: spiritually!... Knowingly or not, we rebel against our Maker,...when we allow; the actions of others, to influence us away,…from, what we otherwise; have learned, by our profound study,…of: God’s-Word!...

Peer-pressure, is deeply rooted. No one dares to step-out, of the ritualistic box of,…old-pagan-practices. Where, has it all,…taken us?... Nothing, done behind closed-doors and in the darkness,…of evil-deeds; will go without, recognition!...

Our living-God, knows all of our secrets. Everything in His Good and Due Time,…shall be exposed; in the very Light of His Truths!... The Catholic-Church is a fine example, of many atrocities and unspeakable acts well hidden,…until now; committed even against, our children of tomorrow!...

Friends, this present life of ours,…is merely; a testing ground. God, allows our Adversary, (Satan, himself); to try all of our hearts-and-minds. Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…how are you, fairing; today?... With whom, does your loyalty and love,…stand?...

Don’t despair. Keep asking, keep knocking and keep seeking!... The real truth, is but,…One!... And, it brings about much spiritual clarity,…promoting; all the necessary godly wisdom, to dispel ultimately,…all that stands: for darkness.

No more, fogged-findings!... No more, fabricated-fables!... No more, swaying to and fro,…with every blown-wind; and the endless, “doctrines-of-devils”,…they carry!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 423 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 423 times
KXtR-CaK6p4-700x394-474x300.jpg
KXtR-CaK6p4-700x394-474x300.jpg (53.15 KiB) Viewed 428 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:32 pm

“YES,…WE-ARE-THOSE!”…

Friends, although all-things belong to its owner and/or Creator,…when it comes to God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); He, has always chosen-and-destined,…(singularly): a specific people!...

Especially selected and set-apart from all others, are those who are truly loyal,…friends and servants; of our living-God!... Although known as a remnant-class of people, these very same are not limited,…to being; just the Jews!...

Yes, it’s an extra-ordinary honor to be called,…His own. Without any reservations, these are those,…who freely and willingly; dedicate their all, to our Heavenly-Father and to His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

I believe that, there is no greater Joy,…present, with our Maker; than-that of, witnessing the devotion of His own,…Creation!... Oh’, how gorgeous everything blooms,…on Earth; as it is, also in Heaven!... How well, each celestial body follows its own,…set-forth course; with its own pattern of movement, orbit and rotations!...

Never colliding nor altering, an already put-in-place,…divine designation!... Amen.

(“YES,…WE-ARE-THOSE”)!... Who go beyond a mere dedication-and-baptism. We have exclusively and totally, implicated our person,…submerging our spirit, completely; in the very act, of sharing Jesus’-Gospel-Message!...

Anointed-and-Ordained, (Just like the Son); we are those, who “Bear-Witness”,…of our Father-in-Heaven!... All of it, deals with much more than mere,…lip service; so many, daily confess into the wind,…their supposed: devotions!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…where is the true Love; for one another?... (read, John 13:35).

Where, is our genuine-generosity and goodwill,…toward others?... Have you taken a moment, today,…to express; your gratitude, towards your Heavenly-Father?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Do we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); live each and every day, with the great expectation of Jesus,…returning?...

Folks, He’s going to burst-many-bubbles!..

He comes, unannounced as a,…”Thief-in-the-Night!”… I pray, that; “He not catch you, completely submerged in your,…vain unawares!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 422 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 422 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 422 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:26 pm

Almighty-God, is the only true-owner of our body and spirit. And, it is through your own exercised Faith,…that, all which you ask for, (in His Son’s Name of Jesus): shall come to pass, for you in your personal lives. For, only through the Son-of-God,…can we reach, His Father-in-Heaven; Salvation and Eternal-Life, awaits your decision. Amen.
Attachments
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg (128.74 KiB) Viewed 406 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (257.08 KiB) Viewed 406 times
42058328_102821580687344_2578939531227037696_n.jpg
42058328_102821580687344_2578939531227037696_n.jpg (145.78 KiB) Viewed 406 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:05 pm

“WHO-IS,…THIS,…ANTI-CHRIST?”…

Besides the fact that, the Anti-Christ is defined as an individual,…who shall rise to global-power; this phrase is also, defined as follows.

Friends, according to our Apostle John, (please read, 1st John 2:18,19,22); all those who deny the Father and His Son, (as uniquely proper entities, each separate from the other; yet, One-in-Love, Mission-and-Mindset): is to be considered, an Anti-Christ!...

That’s-right!... Anyone, who teaches against the real-truths of Jesus’ own Gospel Message,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom, being at hand,…is called: an Anti-Christ!...

Deeply-rooted, remains many,… centuries old, pagan-practices; included, is the erroneously taught,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”… Yes, this is the Devil’s best work,…yet. His insurgents, are wolves dressed in sheep’s-clothing!...(Just look at the uncovering, of the Catholic-Church’s,…truest-colors; then tell me, this isn’t so).

Unspeakable atrocities, committed against our children of tomorrow!... And, this has been going on,…for centuries; only now, it seems to be most fashionable to publicly,…click-and-share: all-things!...

Fools, we remain if we continue to answer that,…”We are no one, to Judge anyone else,…ourselves. Lest, we be Judged,…also!”… Friends, when will we,…”Bear-Witness”; to the real-truths, about Jesus’ own Gospel-Message?”…

Making the decision, to stand for real-truth,…is indeed; a Judgement-Call. One, no different than any other daily decision,…we take; in our every-day-lives. To take action, is to have made a true,…Judgement-Call. Let it always be, to Glorify our Father-in-Heaven!...

Yes, all that we do and say,…let it be; to always Glorify Jesus’ own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...(it’s what the Son, strived daily in doing; it’s what we, His Followers,…shall also, do).

These very same, (The Religionist); stand behind their pompous-pulpits, preaching only,…”doctrines of devils”: of which, we all have been,…forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Never forget, that Jesus stood against the,…(”Religious-Order”); of His Day!... Those who stood at street corners, those holding the best seats in their synagogues,…those who, made long winded-prayers; all rehearsed and recited, incessantly-pretending,…to be: most righteous!...

Yet, millions today,…still, continue to follow; our Adversary’s lure. The world, has fallen into,…Lucifer’s; own-snares. Line, hook and sinker,…we’ve taken, this false-bait; containing many fabricated-fables of old. Erroneously, the Christian Community at large,…has placed the Son; into the Father’s, own shoes!...

Yes, millions erroneously call Jesus,…God, Himself!... Satan, stands inside our countless,…places-of-worship. This, (“Father of all lies”),…has managed to; complete dupe the general masses, as the very,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”): today overshadows, the bulk of our,…”worldly-churches!”...

Nestled within the fabric of these fables, is well hidden,…this Dark-One’s own; deceptive-deeds!... He, has successfully managed to twist,…many half-truths; converting them into, “full-out-lies!”... That’s right, dear-reader and friends. Divide-and-Conquer, is the Devil’s own,…motto.

And, he’s done a fine job,…indeed. Folks, those deceived,…don’t know, that-they; stand deceived. Well intended and loyal church members, stand completely lost,…as they continually repeat; mainstream clichés and utterances, offending in the end,…the very Creator: of all-things!...

Let your focus, always be,…first-and-foremost; on what Jesus, Himself,…was quoted, in saying. From Jesus’ own lips, flow,…real-truths!...

Don’t ever be swayed, by the other writers,…found; in our Bible!... Everyone’s entitled, to their own,…figurative-speech; and metaphoric-language.

But, what did Jesus,…Himself; say?... Read, (Chapter 14 & 17 of the Book-of-John; in its entirety)…

What did the Son-of-God, teach in all matters?... This is what has been totally perverted, by the very traditions-of-men and their countless,…pagan-ritualistic-rites!... All of it, ultimately an Abomination to Jesus’ own God,…and; Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…(read, Matthew 7:15).

I pray, that; “You, be well able to spiritually discern the true-distinction,…present and existing; between the Father and His only begotten, Son!”...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For centuries, most Christian-Organizations, (The Baptist, The Mormons, The Methodist, The Lutherans, The Pentecostals, The Catholics, and countless other denominations); all have promoted the Trinity-Doctrine. Yes, the Devil’s best deceptive-deed,…to date!...

May we all, finally fall into Favor,…with our Father-of-Lights!... Yes, may we clearly dispel all denominational doctrines,…uniting at last; all peoples, as One!... Yes, One-in-Love, One-in-Faith, One-in-Spiritual-Matters, One-in-Truth!...

For, an Eternal-Justice awaits those who,…dare!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Always ask yourself, who is saying,…what?... And, about,…whom?... This will assist you, in spiritually discerning all-things. Remember, our revelation comes from the Holy-Spirit’s Guidance. It is He, who comforts us,…with this, knowledge. It becomes wisdom, only after we understand-fully,…what we’ve; come-to-know!... Who is showing you, dear-reader and friends?... Is it, the hand of man?... Or, is it,…the Hand-of-God; working in your, personal-lives?... Amen.
Attachments
335406_th.gif
335406_th.gif (7.28 KiB) Viewed 340 times
124766_th.gif
124766_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 340 times
119069_th.gif
119069_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 340 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:01 pm

“KEEP,…ONE-EYE,…OPEN!”…

Friends, no deceit is more deadly,…than-the fabricated-fables; conjured up by our worldly-churches!...

The Trinity-Doctrine, is Satan’s best-work,…yet. He’s kept millions, duped for centuries,…without, any end: in sight!...

Folks, the last-hour for humanity,…as we know it; has struck. The Son-of-God, is even at the,…Door!... Most people have, turned-away. And, these very same,…today, show little to no interest; in Jesus returning!...

The Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); Himself, started the first-century-church. And, yet,…by the time, our Apostle-John, wrote his epistles; the people were already, losing their first-love. Friends, the battle is within,…and not, without!...

Lucifer, lurks-about as a roaring-lion,…wanting to devour, most; your very thought-process. Yes, dear-reader,…your mindset-and-mission; is at stake. Stupefied, completely by your smart-phones,…too-busy; running your vain-glories, to the ground,…millions, remain: in a total, fogged-state of mind!...

For these, the 2nd Advent of our Lord-and-Saviour,…is but, a story. There aren’t enough minutes, in a day,…for these, (who are, of the world); to complete their busyness. Yes, much-to-do about,…absolutely; nothing!...

All, in the name of,…convenience. This Devil, today,…has you, tightly held; in his snares. Have you stopped, to even contemplate the very things,…of Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Spiritual-death and its stench, surrounds us. One-after-another, tragedies abound!... Yet, complacency has become the order,…of each-day. Insensitive, Indifferent, selfish-prunes,…we’ve become; unaware of the impending dangers, we are as sheep,…drawn, to our own: eternal-slaughter!...

Folks, until we surrender our will,…nothing, of any true and lasting-value; can change in our personal-lives. And, (mind you),…change-is the one thing; most constant, in our entire,…Universe. Not-one celestial-body, remains,…stagnant. All known things, are constantly moving-about!...(to include, even the smallest ameba and/or human-cell)…

Many of us, have chosen not to move,…from our comfort-zones; and set places, in this present system-of-things. Your values-and-virtues, are not stored high,…atop, Heavenly-Places!... Henceforth, all your past, present and future efforts,…will be, in vain; they shall rot-and-rust!...

Yes, our dreams will wither-away. Why?... Simply-because, you refuse to look-up and await,…your Redeemer!...(The Son-of-God!... Our only Hope, for Humanity’s own Salvation)… Friends, Jesus does, (Not),…tarry.

So, don’t be caught in unawares. Jesus-of-Nazareth, draws ever so near,…with every breath; we take-in. Remember, He comes as a,…”Thief in the night!”… So, it behooves us,…all, to: (“KEEP,…ONE-EYE,…OPEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 315 times
108261_th.gif
108261_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 315 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 315 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:03 pm

“WOMAN!”…

Woman, was made from the,…rib-of-man.

She wasn’t created, from his head,…to; top him.

Nor, from his feet,…to be; stepped-on.

She, was made,…from his side; to be equal, to him.

From, beneath his arm,…to be protected; by him.

And, near his heart,…to be Loved; by him!.... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 313 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 313 times
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n.jpg
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n.jpg (70.29 KiB) Viewed 313 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:06 pm

“EVERYTHING-HANGS,…ON-THIS-HOPE!”…

Friends, we must do a better job at introducing,…our hurting and lost planet; to its own , Creator!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). And, no,…I’m not, a Jehovah’s-Witness!...

His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); is coming, sooner than later. He shall solve, all of our hideous problems!...

There is, no other hope for humanity. No other solution. Let us strengthen our resolve, as we accept our inevitable fate of,…Death!...

If we must die, in order to enter into this Kingdom-of-God,…then; so be it. For, each man and woman,…is appointed, to die once; then Judgment, follows. Have no doubt, folks!... Almighty-God, is intimately aware of what you-and-me,…are doing; He knows all-too-well, everything about us.

There is no gospel-message, without our Heavenly-Father,…included; He is the Head, of His own Kingdom to come,…of which He: appoints His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), to preside as our King. Yes, Jesus shall rule in the New-Earth promised,…on David’s-Throne!...

Can we truly grasp, what our living-God is offering us?...

What a marvelous truth. Now, for some of you,…who-believe that, God is a Trinity; all that I write, may indeed be,…quite: confusing!...(read, 2nd Peter 1:17-18).

But, when we finally come to understand that,…God, represents; all that is called, (“Family”),…then, we can clearly see: a Heavenly-Father, who is happy to praise His beloved,…Son!...(Jesus).

As we are instructed, to listen well to Jesus’ own wording, (and not so much, those of the other writers; included within our Holy-Bible); we come to realize that, the Son speaks only of His Father’s,…Supreme-Authority: over, all-things!...

And, we also come to the conclusion of Jesus’ own,…(”Subjection”); to this, Most-High-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)… And, no,…I’m not; a Jehovah’s-Witness!...

Yet, the worldly churches,…continue to; erroneously stumble, over the otherwise,…simplicity: of Christ’s own, teachings. Our Apostle Peter, was present on that,…”Mount-of-Transfiguration”. He was presented, a vision of Christ’s,…soon to be; second-coming. And, of how our Lord,…shall appearance, on that Day-and-Hour; in all of His,…splendor!...(yet-future).

Then, Peter heard a Voice,…from our Heavenly-Father; it’s no wonder, Peter could later write,…so powerfully: with regards to, our own living-hope. He was an eye-witness, to this event. Friends, our Maker,…wants to draw us; into His own, bosom!...

And, to share this Family-Love,…that exist; between Father-and-Son!...

Only, as we are given,…this, Holy-Spirit-Power-Source; (something which is truly, “poured-out”, unto each believer. Rather-than it being, a third-person entity; within a false-trinity, doctrine-of-devils); can we than, expect to receive,…true-revelations, (spiritually): making most certain-and-sure, God’s-Word of prophecy. And, our own personal calling,…as well.

This Power-Source, (The Holy-Spirit); is inserted and indwells, with our own,…spirit, (which is known, as the actual intellect-of-mankind); ultimately injecting into our hearts-and-minds, all these divine-truths!...

The Son-of-God, in us, (Jesus, is also inter-connected, with this Holy-Spirit-Power-Source); rises in our hearts-and-minds, abundant-spiritual-knowledge. As we shall, (upon our own, Resurrection): finally become sons-and-daughters, of our living-God!...(by Divine-Adoption).

Yes, spirit-beings,…who; will look like the Son, (Jesus), and display how,…He stands, today!... In the Spirit!...

I pray, that,…”You become part, of this Bride!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 310 times
28685931_10159051601517355_2807111828655737930_n.jpg
28685931_10159051601517355_2807111828655737930_n.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 310 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 310 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Spring-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 308 times
332767_th.gif
332767_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 308 times
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 308 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:10 pm

“ONE-IS-GOD,…ONE-IS-LORD!”…

Friends, this is the truest,…chain-of-command!...

God-the-Father, is our Creator!... But, He chose to have,…”all-known-things”; created by His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Yes, Jesus is indeed,…known as; the “Word!”… He is God’s, truest representative and spokesman. It is written, “He spoke, and it was done!”…(read, Psalm 33:9). But, it is Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); who tells Christ, what-to-do!...(read, John 8:28-29).

Jesus, then speaks, (as the workman); and the Holy-Spirit, is the Power which responds,…and does: what Jesus, commands!...

Thus, as we read further,…in, (Colossians 1:12-13, 15-17); all-things, were created by Jesus!... He and His own God, (later called, Father); have always existed, even before the creation of the Angelic-realm and of,…mankind!...

Yes, folks,…two-distinct and unique; Personages!...

All-of-it, is based consistently with an ordained,…and bestowed; Divine-Power!... For, theirs is a Hierarchy and (Not),…a Democracy!... That’s-right, it’s from the top-down,…that; our Most-High-God, empowers whom so-ever He,…wills: setting-off, a chain-of-command!...

There was a time, therefore,…when, those two; Supreme-Beings, co-existed and nothing else,…did!...

No third-person, is mentioned,…no, Ghost!... The false, Trinity-Teaching,…does tend to; limit our living God, to only three, (3) natures,…of Persons. But, God,…is (Not); limited. As our Creator, repeatedly reveals His purposes,…to those; who in earnest, seek His Face!...

Humanity, ultimately stands to possess an exaltation,…which positions us; even higher-than, the Angelic-realm…(in the not-too-distant, future)!... How long, must they, (both Father-and-Son); have thought-out and planned, their designs,…before, even: beginning to create anything, what-so-ever?...

But, physical-matter, (our Earth, the Stars and Galaxies); was not the first-thing, they created. The very Angelic-realm, was created before any physical-matter.

Read the Book-of-Jude!...(Jude, 8,25)…

Here, we have another Apostle, (the brother of James; both earthly brothers, of Jesus); who knew that, there is only,…One-God!... Our Salvation, is exercised through the earned merits of God’s own Son!... For, He paid-in-full,…our penalty.

There’s a Great and Glorious, Majestic-God,…who is in, total control; and exercises His complete Authority, throughout His entire Dominion!... Only He, does all the Saving!... And, it’s not done here in this dimension,…by some; emotional altar-call.

No, sir!... We must all, experience Death,…first; then we shall all, be Resurrected,…unto: God’s own Judgment!... The righteous, to eternal-life and the wicked,…unto; God’s own Judgment!... God is our truest, Saviour!...

Whereas, His Son,…has been appointed; our Lord, (to rule over our personal-lives)!...

(“ONE-IS-GOD,…AND,…ONE-IS-LORD”)!... Big difference, between the,…two. Let’s keep it, that way,…shall-we?...

Worldly-churches, since days-of-old,…have inter-woven; these two Personages and their respective roles-and-titles. The devil, is truly present,…in all the details. We’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Cunning-as-serpents!... Yet, Gentle-as-Doves,…are those; behind their pompous-pulpits, preaching doctrines-of-devils,…like: ravenous-wolves dressed in sheep’s-clothing!...

The, “Religionist”,…teach, another-gospel; which perverts the Son’s own principles, with regards to His Father’s-Kingdom!... It’s not at all, about me,…wanting-to-be, right; it’s all-about, Jesus,…being right: with His own, wording!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 306 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 306 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 306 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:14 pm

“SUFFOCATING,…SMOKE-N-MIRRORS!”…

Folks, our land is filled with idol worshipers. Many are those, who bow-down to the very works of their own,…hands!...

Modern technology, has become mankind’s marvel. Astonishing, intellectual power-and-progress,…is most evident!...

Even, artificial intelligence,…has become the order; of each day. Nobody has to think for themselves, any more. Machines are doing all of our reasoning. The Devil, has us,…right where; he wants us. Our thought process, has become stagnate!...

The capabilities to question-and-examine for ourselves, (any given subject-matter); is becoming a thing of the past. And there lies, Satan’s wiles. The logical progression from all of our marveling, is to begin to trust fully and completely,…in our own; brilliant-works!...

Rather-than to realize that, knowledge-and-wisdom is truly a gift from God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). He risked losing your favoring, (dear-reader and friends); when He gave you, the ability to reason. It’s what sets-us-aside from the Animal-Kingdom!...

Mankind possesses an inward spirit, this represents our own intellect,…and it provides us; with an open communication line, with our Maker!... It’s the power, that connects us intimately with God!...

We’ve traded God’s own wisdom, for the products, technologies and philosophies of those,…whom, we call; the smart-people, among us. Friends, this is very dangerous. Our developed knowledge, in this present century,…has only fostered; more pride and self-reliance!...

Whereas, by contrast,…Almighty-God; calls us to live, a totally dependent lifestyle,…upon Him: and His Sovereign-Provisions!... We’ve lost sight of the fact, that our human-minds are indeed most feeble-and-limited,…when compared: to our Creator!...

That’s-right!... We forget that, we are all,…flawed-and-dysfunctional; fallen-and-putrid in our principles!...

We believe that, our intellect can fix,…every problem; we fail to recognize that, science and human-reasoning,…can’t solve our sinful nature. Most importantly, our magical creations have only managed to separate us,…further from; our Heavenly-Father and His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

We’ve replaced idols made of wood, stone and steel,…with handiworks of our own; minds-and imaginations!...

Has any of these modern inventions, (like Facebook, Google and iPhones); helped humanity become, more modest, more teachable,…more self-less: more serving, (freely), toward others?... Is mankind, any healthier, stronger,…emotionally-and-spiritually; as a direct-result of our magical inventions?...

Is our collective pool of knowledge, significantly and permanently improving the human condition?...

Satan’s own subtle-ways, his influence on mankind,…is nothing short of simply; (“SMOKE,…AND,…MIRRORS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
This-Journey-700x394-474x300.jpg
This-Journey-700x394-474x300.jpg (94.79 KiB) Viewed 304 times
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 304 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 304 times