After writing poetry, I go through hell

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
john316meansu
Gold Member

Re: After writing poetry, I go through hell

Post by john316meansu » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:58 am

Well I finally got back in and found all your responses wow, thanks. All touched my heart and the words so true. If I give up that means the devil won the battle and if I keep writing then I won.... and I will continue to write because he can't stop me. wow. thanks. IF the next day I go through crap.. I will just smile say God sure does love me..
God will never give up on you.

Patsy McNutt Morgan
Gold Member

Post by Patsy McNutt Morgan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 pm

OH MY GOODNESS . Thank you Sandy .. For SAYING
[/b]what I seem to always go through !
And thank the rest of you for your words of encouragement to Sandy !
Thank You ALL !!
You have made my day.
I am always going to quit ! ( but I don't)
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !!
Love ALL of you..
Patsy

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Praise the Lord! I've been praying for you, girl. God gave you that talent to Glorify Him, and He is so proud of you, and I know He had Faith in you too, or He would not have been dealing with your spirit over it! God bless you, Sandy!
Love always,
Pokey
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 pm

And Patsy, you little sweet pea, you better hang right in here with us, LOL! I love your writings, they always bless my heart.
love you always,
Pokeynise

john316meansu
Gold Member

Post by john316meansu » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 am

I just wanted to tell you all and deacon that your words helped alot. I wrote again and I did not go through anything . My sister can tell you herself how each time I had written what I been through and yep we talk about my poem writing that I had done the day before. and I realize through talking with you all. Jesus did not stop. Jesus will be there for me. and like the verse that says if God is for me, who can be against me. i love you all thanks for all your kind words and letting me know I am not alone..
God will never give up on you.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

Amen, girl. And now that it is no longer a weakness for your spirit, Satan will not attack you in that manner! God bless you always,
Pokey

sillysal47
Registered Member

Post by sillysal47 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Sometimes I am HIT by severe depression. Unfortunately, the medications I have been on for depression led to suicidal thoughts ... which is bad.
Therefore, I have ceased taking anti-depressants AND, with prayer, have remained off of the medication for several weeks.
Not saying this is related to you or to my poems/art about faith, inspiration and Jesus. Depression runs in our family.
However, I HAVE begun saying "What would Jesus do?" Sometimes, believing that He never married and/or had 'children' problems, the answer to that question (in my mind) has no answer. So I've begun rephrasing it to: "Give give it to Jesus! He will lead me to a solution."
He's obviously still working on it as my daughter and I shared words in anger just moments ago but "I" am FINE! I'm not crying, shaking or downing a pill. It's NOT okay but, with God by my side, I WILL cope with it for the sake of my LIFE and those of my grandchildren.
Sometimes we simply have to step away as we are too close to the forest to see the trees. Problems (trees) must be resolved one at a time. It's too hard for any of us to deal with the forest by ourselves.
Hope this helps.
I also have begun to say, "Get Thee away from me, Satan. I'm God's child! Leave me alone!"
That, too, helps :)!

sillysal47
Registered Member

Post by sillysal47 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Sometimes I am HIT by severe depression. Unfortunately, the medications I have been on for depression led to suicidal thoughts ... which is bad.
Therefore, I have ceased taking anti-depressants AND, with prayer, have remained off of the medication for several weeks.
Not saying this is related to you or to my poems/art about faith, inspiration and Jesus. Depression runs in our family.
However, I HAVE begun saying "What would Jesus do?" Sometimes, believing that He never married and/or had 'children' problems, the answer to that question (in my mind) has no answer. So I've begun rephrasing it to: "Give give it to Jesus! He will lead me to a solution."
He's obviously still working on it as my daughter and I shared words in anger just moments ago but "I" am FINE! I'm not crying, shaking or downing a pill. It's NOT okay but, with God by my side, I WILL cope with it for the sake of my LIFE and those of my grandchildren.
Sometimes we simply have to step away as we are too close to the forest to see the trees. Problems (trees) must be resolved one at a time. It's too hard for any of us to deal with the forest by ourselves.
Hope this helps.
I also have begun to say, "Get Thee away from me, Satan. I'm God's child! Leave me alone!"
That, too, helps :)!