After writing poetry, I go through hell

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
john316meansu
Gold Member

After writing poetry, I go through hell

Post by john316meansu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 am

Hi, I love the Lord and have wrote many poems, ON here as well, I was wondering if any of you go through the same thing as I do, for it has really been hard on me. After writing a poem about the love of the LORD, the next day in my home I go through hell. It is like the devil gets mad at me for writing about God. OK am I crazy or not, does this happen to you as well. or have you noticed. if it has happened what can you do to help me to get me through this cause I dont want to write anymore. I have not posted on here in a very long time. but I wrote some on facebook recently and there goes all the trouble the next day. please if you have noticed this in your life or you can some how talk with me about this problem with me to help me understand what is going on or I would appreciate it very much. you will truly minister to me because I am truly telling you that I go through hell the next day..
God will never give up on you.

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: After writing poetry, I go through hell

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 am

Dear John 3:16 Just like your Scripture verse says, "For GOD so loved... that He gave His only Son, so that...." GOD loved, He gave, His Son died... can't suffer more than that. Praise the Lord it didn't stop there: He gave so we could have. Bless your heart! That's what you're doing for us and others you share the love of GOD with. You just get mad and let the devil know you are going to give what GOD gave you to give, no matter what he throws. Now, I always know the Lord's about to give me something really good, because that's what I go through while He is birthing it in me. I sometimes go through a big fight to not give in to depression right before a deep write, or right after. The devil hates us, but I don't care. I know you don't either. That means we're on the right track, so let's stay under the spout where the glory's coming out, okay my dear!!! "The suffering cannot be compared to the glory that shall be." "Don't grow weary in well doing, and your reward to lay at Jesus' Feet, will be grrreat dear one. C'mon, shame the devil with me. I pray a hedge of protection about you and your family in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord. You might pray before, during, and after your write. Jesus said in John 17, in His prayer, "Father, I have glorified You on this earth, and finished all You have given me to do." And, so shall we.

Serving With You,

Dawn
Last edited by Happy Holmes1 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 am

Keep Climbin', Else He'll Really Get Cha!!

Jesus endured the Cross, for the joy that was ahead. Thank you for the reminder, I need to take up mine. -Dawn

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:52 am

Hey there, you hang tough...ole satan just wants what belongs to God...he doesn't have to chase the ones he already has, why would he exert energy he didn't have to?...and the bible tells us he will flee from us if we resist him...and try this...after praying, EXPECT him NOT to bother you. don't even THINK about it. and write, write, write, let him know you and God mean business, in no uncertain terms. He's just mad cause you are doing what God wants you to do, and if you keep on doing it, he will leave you alone. He is just trying to get you to stop, and DO NOT give in to him. Read some verses in the Bible, pray, tell him to get behind you, etc. Let your Faith shine like a beacon...you have taken a wonderful step by asking here..and God sees that and will help too! We are all here for you, always know that. We all need each other all the time. I'll be praying for you, and you do the same for me, ok? May our mighty God bless you, and rain down all his wonders in your life, and satan, get behind this woman, in the name of Jesus, and leave her alone..she belongs to God!

Love you always, keep coming back, we will all keep each other uplifted, ok?
Pokey Denise
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 am

Oh yea, and everything Dawn said too! :D

[attachment=0]AngelsToWatchOverYou.gif[/attachment]
Attachments
AngelsToWatchOverYou.gif
AngelsToWatchOverYou.gif (228.58 KiB) Viewed 6171 times

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 am

HAHA!! Pokey, that was CUTE on the end! I love what you said, not to expect it, but after praying, know it won't happen. Thanks champ, I needed dat too!! :) :D )))((( -Dawn

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 am

Sandy, you are right, it has been a long time. I am glad to see that you have not given completely up. You are still willing to fight
that old devil or you wouldn't be asking for help. That is a great first step. I know everyone here will pray for you and stand behind you.
Keep on keeping on for our Lord. Time is getting so short and the devil knows that. Now is the time to press on harder than ever before.
I know that God has blessed you before with beautiful words to write for him. He will bless you with the right words again. His blessings will
uphold you, girl. Stay in His Word and pray continuely. Take to heart what Dawn and Pokey has said to you. They are both wise in the ways
of the Lord.

Love and Blessings Jan
Attachments
52c17h2.gif
52c17h2.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 6161 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 am

See Sandy? We are all pulling together for you! Don't give up..that's what ole satan wants you to do. Show him what God can do, through you. I'm looking forward to another write from you, just so God can show that ole bugger who is REALLY the boss, and bless YOU! Expect great things, girl! God wants to use you, let him! :D
God bless you,...and a song just came to my mind..."how beautiful to walk in the steps of the savior, walking in the light, walking in the light, how beautiful to walk in the steps of the savior, led in paths of light!" ole satan will run from God's light, and if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack! :D !
Forever,
Pokey[attachment=0]THE BEST IN YOU.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
THE BEST IN YOU.jpg
THE BEST IN YOU.jpg (96.12 KiB) Viewed 6142 times

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Dear Sandy, don't know if you've heard this song, but the words are so uplifting and encouraging for us to "Climb." I pray it blesses your heart dear one.

-Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Sandy,
I have to say I can really relate to what you are saying. I always know when someone is going to be Blessed by something God wants me to write or do because, The devil comes a calling and he will attack my family also! I have found that when this happens my Blessings out weigh what ever he tries to do and that God always is there to fight my battles. And when this happens I have also realized that some of the best poems comes out of adversity. Please do not give up and don't let him take the things that God wants you to share from you.I promise it gets better and you will get stronger and with God on your side he is fighting a losing battle!

God Bless You and I will be Praying for you!
Eva

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Amen, Sista Eva!! -Dawn

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 am

You've always been one of our best poets dear Sandy, don't let satan still your joy, your poems are a blessing to all!

God Bless You!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

sillysal47
Registered Member

Post by sillysal47 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Evil DWELLS everywhere, the devil exists.

Whether one writes, prays, goes to church, BAD things happen ... even to good people.

God never promised us a rose garden. Life is TOUGH! But, He is with us through all trials and tribulations 24/7.

Just think that if we GAVE UP all the things we do in praise of God, how would THAT help? Would WE be happier, would BAD things cease to exist, would our health improve? No?

I don't post here often myself but I DO continue to write poetry, praise God and have faith ... mostly on Facebook where I'm NEEDED! You already believe at this website; the Word needs to be spread and my time is short. Family matters are also pressing from time to time.

I care, I believe and I love you all. If you look me up on Facebook, you will see that God is still in my life and in my heart.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! Keep Christ in your hearts 24/7!

Sandy

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 am

Sandy, I believe that your problem is mostly physological, having to do with a problem called "anticipatory anxiety." dear friend. You subsconsiously anticipate the you are going to have a bad day after wriing a spiritul poem, and so in effect, you do. Actually it is very common. Many people have to deal with it. It's like that thing where someone's blood pressure always goes up when they go to the doctor (because they think about it). It's not unusual and you are not crazy. Nothing bad can come from writing a spiritual poem, not the day after you write it nor at any time. You might just remind yourself the day after you write one, that God is in control and not any kind of evil that may seem to appear. Reassure yourself that God loves you just as you are, his loving child, and then sit down and just write another spiritual poem, and show that ole devil that you will not succum to him. You can do it Sandy. I too will keep you in my prayers. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

linda56
Gold Member

Post by linda56 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:39 am

Hope this helps you:

If your heart tells you to write a poem
It's the Lord telling you,he has something to be said
Don't worry about what tomorrow will bring
Satan is just mad because your poem is being read!

He does not like our Lord getting any praise at all
He'll think of every possible way to make your life miserable and blue
He sits back laughing and thinks he is winning the battle
When he sees how much his evil ways, do truly trouble you!

So just ignore him, set back and write what our Lord wants you to say
Show him that without a doubt, your love is sincere and true
Because my friend,every poem you write
The Lord is in his glory and is smiling down at you!

God Bless You and KEEP WRITING!!!!!!
Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.