Gotta go......(srry)

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Gotta go......(srry)

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:00 am

Gotta go but ill bbl

ash pweas wait for me!!!

Ash4You
Platinum Member

Post by Ash4You » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:03 am

of course.....sweety......i will 4sure
These symbols of our love
Are here to stay
Even after you and I are gone
Let’s live a hundred lives
In a single moment of love

Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:54 am

to bad you werent there to take the knife away from my throat sliced right through and said your name with my last gasping breath,i said a prayer before i left that you would be happier without me hope all that i have done didnt ever hurt you though i know it did but i just wanted ta let you know how much i love you and that ill see you in heaven but if iyour not there on judgement day ill give the angels back their wings and risk the loss of everything just to be with you i love you ash and im srry i might not be here tomorrow im thinking of commiting suicide i might just do it this time and ive thought long and hard on this and i figured that our gonna be much happier without me and your world would be so much easier if you didnt have ta worry about falling in love with me i love you with all my heart!...............do you know the song "I Swear?"well if you dont you should find it and listen to it if you know it its for you even if you havent hear it............its for you!!!!......................"I swear by the moon and stars in the sky,I'll be there,and I swear,for better or worse till death do us part i'll love you with every beat of my heart i swear!........LOVE YOU ASH!!!!!im gonna miss you!*hugz and lotsa kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Ash4You
Platinum Member

Post by Ash4You » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:10 am

ok what is this????????????????????????????????? tell me its all wrong......tell me its joke......tell me my eyes are lieing......
i figured that our gonna be much happier without me and your world would be so much easier
you think i am going to be happy w/o you? then you never understood me.

this is stupid. very. what can i say? ....... dont run away from life cj, fight it, you are able to fight, dont ever give up, just plz keep fighitng. dont be a coward. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz........................................i cant say anything more. i am completely confused and speechless.
These symbols of our love
Are here to stay
Even after you and I are gone
Let’s live a hundred lives
In a single moment of love

Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:59 pm

tell me what i want ta hear and ill keep fighting as i have for 3 yrs

Ash4You
Platinum Member

Post by Ash4You » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:29 pm