MY AVATAR!!!

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
zodiacmate
Platinum Member

Post by zodiacmate » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:01 am

hi net mom to make the eyes green, you will need to get the raw file of this picture since this is an animated one. the raw file has several layers either done using flash or photoshop. if this is a gif or swf file then no way to make it green. anyways pink is cute :lol: and as for the picture you are downloading from the avatar, when you right click and save pic as, a save dialog box appears, then under the file name box, there's as file type box, click the drop down arrow then, select jpeg or gif from the list. i hope im able to help you with this info. good luck! love you net mom.
hugs and kisses,
Image shrek's treasure
music is my life... poetry is my soul
you are my heart... that makes me whole.

Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

Post by Miss Caroline » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:37 pm

Thanks Alice, but you may as well be speaking Greek. I guess I'm going to have to rely on my grandson for all that technicle stuff.
GOD loves You, and so do I.

Luv Ya

CAROL
In God, all things are possible.Luke 17: 27

Lifeistoshort
Gold Member

Re: MY AVATAR!!!

Post by Lifeistoshort » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:55 pm

how do you do an advatar? ive been trying and trying and it keep saying pic is to big i dont think i can shrink it anymore....lol
Kim :)

deborah1202
Registered Member

Post by deborah1202 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:33 pm

Dear Kim, Go to site support!!! Read "HOW TO OBTAIN A GALLERY AVATAR"!!! DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS { AN 80 X 80 WORKS BEST}
I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS YOU. IT DID ME!!!!!
I'm a 50/f/ky who wants a friend who is honest and trust worthy.A person who likes to talk about movies and just loves to talkand write stories. I have 3 teenages and 1 grandson from my daughter who was killed in an auto accident- 3 years ago .

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:33 pm

Hey you guys just taught me what the word avatar means I had no idea what that word meant before I came here.
You're so cool!