Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 1979
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: chillaxin' N da suncoast (FL) or maxin' N relaxin' close 2 da boogey-down Bx (NY)
25 things about God - worth passing on
I love this! Let's keep it going! No catches. Just the peace in knowing that you were able to share God's love and wisdom to all those you have contact with and even bless someone you don't know. Have a blessed day!
1. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end! -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma--but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
10. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
11. The church is prayer-conditioned.
12. When God ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
17. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.
18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them..
25. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
Now take 60 seconds and give this a shot! Let's just see if Satan stops this one. All you do is: 1. Simply say a small prayer for the person who sent you this, e.g. LORD God, bless this person in whatever it is that You know he or she may be needing this day....) 2. Then forward to everyone you know relatives/friends.
God Bless: Marva
"SOME PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD SPECIAL JUST BY BEING IN IT !"*<>**<>*"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others." *<>**<>* "ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE !"