Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:29 am

Very nice picture of You and Your Mom, Izzy..You are Blessed', to have each other..My Sister Lisa, lives with Charles and Me..We Lost our Mom bk., in Feb. 2003..Then we Lost our Dad', bk. in 2011..I performed His Funeral out@Mt. Moriah, beautiful Cemetary, wasn't ready to give him up yet, but The Lord', called His Name'...I remember sitting in my car again, in our driveway, Praying', and asked God', if You can turn this all around Lord', please do so..I Heard Gods' Voice', say to me,'It is Time for Your Dad to Come Home', and Be with Your Mother''..I knew then,not when, but I had to accept Gods Words'....The Lord', helped me through Dad's Funeral..It was hard yes, but@the same time, it was like the last thing I cld. do for Him here on Earth..I got with the United States Navy', as He had been a HeadMaster Coreman, and Navy Seal..They came and The VFW, and Did the Song Taps for Him..I was able to do my Parents fav' Song to each other(Unchained Melody), and they had the whole 21 Gun-Salute in His Honor....With God', beside Me', I felt like He had Blessed Me' so much to do this, even though hard..Then, it wasen't even@4 months later, My Closest Cousin, Kathy Creason Gorham passed away..My Aunt Judy, asked me to come and perform her Funeral. That was up@Northland Cathedral..I did it, always hard to let go, of our Loved ones..I am 62 yrs. old. She was one yr., and one month, younger than myself...God', again, got me thru it all..I have done a couple of weddings, and a Baptism..The Lord', has really kept me busy, but I look at is, as a Blessing', that God bestowed upon me, and I tried My Best...God Bless Izzy n Mom...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Thank-You!...

Your Genuine-Love, is certainly,...well-received!...

Love,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:16 pm

“MY,…MISCELLANEOUS,…MOMENTS!”…

Friends,…”Manners”,…makes a / man-or-woman. And, many hands,…make for / light-work!...

Yet, I’ve seen,…very little, to none / of both, in: today’s-world!... Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Where is,…our,…Unity?...

“Absence”,…makes the heart / grow-fonder!... This, is why,…I-yearn-dearly / for: Jesus’-return. Folks, a little-learning,…is truly / a-dangerous-thing.

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…are,…Satan’s-worst-enemy / and: Threat!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we possess,…the / real-truth; with regards to,,…our,…”eternal-tomorrows!”…

Yes!... Better,…is the,…”Devil”,…you know / than-the-demon: you don’t… And, an-ounce,…of,…prevention,…is worth, a pound / of: cure!...

Also,…a,…”Stich-in-Time”,…saves / nine!... Yet, as our own,…Nation-Under-God / America: has sown. So, shall we now,…find ourselves / reaping.

Brevity, is the soul,…of,…wit. As,…”Charity”,…begins-at-home!... Desperate situations, call for,…desperate / measures.

And,…”Discretion”,…is the, better-part / of: Valor!... Yes!...

Man’s-nature,…and,…instinct / leads him; to-want-to,…”Kill”… But, for today,…I-myself-choose / not-to!... Amen.

Early-to-bed,…early-to-rise / makes a,…man-or-woman, wealthy,…and: most-wise!... As, every,…”good-thing” / comes-to-those, who,…are willing: to wait.

If you, fling enough dirt,…at some one / then; some of it, will indeed,…eventually: “Stick!”…

As, fools,…tend-to-rush,…(“IN”) / where,…Angels, themselves: “Fear-to-Tread!”… Don’t you, (dear-reader),…be-like-these.

Never forget, that: “Zeal”,…without knowledge, is like having,…a fire / without: Light!.. Yes!...

Zeal, without,…”Prudence”,…is,…nothing-short / of: “Frenzy!”…

In other words, rushing-in,…where, Angels / “Fear-to-Tread”: is not, just,…plain-foolish. It’s positively, dangerous.

“Youth”,…is,…often-times / wasted: on-the-young!... Know, dear-reader,…that, this / Life,…is, indeed; full-of-opportunities. So, grasp them.

Yes!... While, you still possess,…the / energy-and-enthusiasm: to do, so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7395
Attachments
123616_th.gif
123616_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 398 times
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg (80.4 KiB) Viewed 398 times
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (97.6 KiB) Viewed 398 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:39 pm

“LET-GO,…AND,…LET-GOD!”…

Friends,…it is never / too-late: to mend… Yes!...

Both, your,…(“mindset-and-mission”),…(implied-here)!…

Please, never underestimate,…the determination; of a quiet, man-or-woman. It’s easy, to overlook,…someone,…who, isn’t obsessed; with the sound,….of,…his-or-her / own: voice!...

We,…(“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”),…aren’t, so gray / after-all… Yes!...

“Still-waters, run deep!”… Especially, underneath the,…Devil / turning-him: round-and-round. So, never,…judge-a-book / by-its-cover!...

In other words. The stillness of outward-appearances, the plainness,…of,…a book’s,…cover / or even; the mildness,…of,…a-person’s-manners / can indeed, reveal: unsuspecting strengths, and many,…hidden-passions!...

Foolishness, abounds in the,…heart-and-mind / of: any child!...

So, to you,…parents. If you, truly,…Love / your own; don’t forget,…“correction!”…

How sad, that,…what, used-to-be / called: “shame-and-humiliation”,…is, now-a-days / called: “publicity!”…

Celebrity-culture, has infiltrated,…so, many parts / of: our lives. If you say, that,…a-modern-celebrity / is: an-adulterer, a pervert,…and/or,…a-drug-addict. All-it-means, is that,…you’ve read / his-or-her: “auto-biography!”…

Know this, one-truth!...

Believing, the evidence,…of your,…own-eyes / has always been; popular, among those,…who don’t believe,…in-our: living-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name)*

And, despised,…by those / who, do!...

Don’t be a,…”Doubting-Thomas!”… For, all of,…your-own,…forethoughts, (you / the undecided: and the, unbeliever); in preparing yourselves, for this present-life,…itself: know that, the,…Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)

Yes!... He, comes as,…a,…”Thief-in-the-Night!”…

Ploughing, along and destroying,…your,…rendering-wrongs!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader,…be not, caught; in total, unawares. Causing you, to go,…completely / belly-up!”… Amen.

Folks, the impossible,…let’s-leave / to: Almighty-God!... Yes!...

(“Miracles”),…He,…still, creates. And, at a drop,…of-a-hat. So, there’s,…no-real-point / in: panicking. Nor, in bullying,…your way / thru-things: to achieve, the,…unachievable!...

Yes!... (“LET-GO,…AND,…LET-GOD”)!... Amen.

For, He,…shall, provide!... Amen.

It’s what, our,…patriarch / “Abraham”: assured, his-own-son. And, it’s what,…I-say / to you: today!...

Yes!... (“LET-GO,…AND,…LET-GOD”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7365
Attachments
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 367 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 367 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 367 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:02 pm

“DOUBTLESS-VISIONS,…OF / MINE!”…

Friends,…you can push, even the mildest person,…only, so far; before they suddenly, decide that-they,…have had: enough!...

You, may then,…find, that / you’ve opened; a real, can-of-worms!...

And, would have been,…better, to / let: sleeping-dogs, lie-down. There are alot, of these,…”Triumphs” / of style; over-true-substance, in the proverb-world!...

Yes!... “A watched-pot, is long,…in / boiling!”… Folks, something that you are,…eagerly / anticipating; seems, often-times to take,…longer / to arrive: if you, simply,…(“sit-around”),…waiting, for it!...

For, example:

Take, the very return,…of / God’s-Son!...*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

It’s why, His,…Father-in-Heaven / Jehovah: His-Glorious-Name!... Yes, God,…demands, that / we become: “Fruitful-and-Occupy!”… Amen.

And, while we are,…at it / let us, always: be-most-careful. Yes, of what we say. Why?...

Answer: Because,…”Walls-have-Ears!”… Yes!...

We, never really know,…who, might / be listening. I-for-one, believe that,…there’s / a-ludicrous-emphasis; being put, on our own,…(“Christian-Faith”)!...

Done, so,…by, many / worldly-churches!...

Dear-reader and friends. It’s our recognition,…of,…Jesus’-own-utterances / that: truly-matters!... And,…(Not),…what, anyone else / may be: thinking-or-saying. *(to include / the other: known writers, in our Bible)*

Why, are there,…so many,…variations / on this: “Theme?”…

Unity, is our,…Strength!... The Devil, only,…”Divides-and-Conquers!”… And,…a,…”House-of-Faith” / divided-against, itself: cannot ever, stand.

Take-for-example: The many-member-body / of: Christ-Jesus!...

Yes,…*(His-Father’s-Church / of which, The-Son: is appointed, its / Head)*

Impossible,…to,…”Break!”… Much the same, as,…a / whole: “bundle-of-sticks!”…

But, take each member,…”separately” / and they become: very-fragile, indeed. As with sticks, so with,…this, Life!... Amen.

My, ultimate,…viewpoint / is this: We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); cannot be found, wanting. Nor, swaying,…back-and-forth / like: the very waves, of the ocean. No, sir!...

Many of you, continue going,…”to-and-fro” / along with: every doctrine, out-there. As, if,…we / were: but, mere,…”common-reeds!”…

No, sir!...

Ours, is,…(Not),…an / “Inter-Faith”: movement!... Popular-and-fashionable, tickling the ears, (with much / falsehood); of all, on-comers.

Ours, is,…indeed / an: ("EXCLUSIVE,...FAITH”)!…

(“Christ”),…crucified. His, blameless-and-spotless,…blood / shed: for you, and me. And, raised-from,…the / Dead!... By, His-Father’s / own-Hand!...

As a,…(”propitiation”),…a gesture / assuring, an-eternal-reconciliation; between the, whole-of-mankind,…and / our: Maker!...

This, very,…Son-of-God / rose: from-the-Dead!...

And, today,…stands, at / the, right-hand; of,…His-Father / in: Heaven!... Yes!...

The-Son, awaits further,…instructions, (patiently-so); as to the, Day-and-Hour,…of / His: own-return!...

A,…(”Resurrection”),…of the / Dead: shall soon, take place. As for those,…”Alive” / upon: the return, of,…Jesus!... These very same, shall be,…”converted” / Yes!...

I dare say: Even, in,…a,…”Twinkling” / of-an-eye!... Yes!...

Into, an,…(“incorruptible”),…and,…new / composition: altogether. No, longer,…will mankind /exist: as a,…“flesh-and-blood”,…creature… No, sir!...

We, shall stand,…(”transcending”) / all that, is-known-as: “Sublime-and-Surreal”… Amen.

Yes, sir!... We, (who-believe),…we stand, as our,…appointed / Saviour: stands!... Yes!... “In-the-Spirit!”…

Death, shall be,…(”swallowed-up”) / no-more, shall we: feel-its-sting!... Yes!...

Sons-and-daughters, (if only / by-adoption); we will, become. Joint-heirs, with the,…Son-of-God!... Dwelling, inside the very walls,…of our / New-Jerusalem!...

Yes!... Ruling-and-Reigning / within-a-Kingdom: not-made, by,…human-hands. And, certainly,…(Not): of-this-world.

Immeasurable, unfathomable,…will be / the riches, shared: by-the-Son!... A Glory, not defined,…by / our-vocabulary.

Yes!... An,…eternal-place. Where, many,…a-good-tune / shall, be: played. Yes!... On, countless,…old-fiddles.

Yes!... Creating, authentic sounds. Trespassing, vibrations,…which, once / only: Angels, could hear.

Real-works,…not,…replicas. Un-modernized, tunes,…enduring / forever-more. All-of-it,…Glorifying-God!...

Yes!... These, are-the,…(“DOUBTLESS,…VISIONS / OF-MINE”)!... Amen.

Love,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7335
Attachments
124092_th.gif
124092_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 349 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 349 times
mail (9).jpg
mail (9).jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 349 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 pm

“REFLECTING,…MY,…RULER!”…

Friends. “Rolling-Stones, gather,…no-moss!”…

In the, early-days,…of-this-proverb / “Stability”: was viewed, as a,…true-virtue. And, a,…rolling-stone / was to be: “pitied!”…

It never gathered, possessions-nor-emotional,…ties. Yes!...

Dear-reader and friends. For, both,…The-Master / meaning-our: Jesus!... And, for the servant, (meaning / His-Faithful-Followers); often changing, course,…results, in: much-loss.

It’s why, our,…Bible / teaches, that: Almighty-God, is,…steadfast-and-firm. Yes!... Our Creator, is the same,…yesterday, today / and: forever-more. Amen.

So, is,…The-Son / Jesus!... Yes!...

“Like-Father / like-Son!”… As for,…”gathering-moss”,…this, to the young / seems: pretty-darn, boring. Yes!...

Something, only,…your parents, do. Folks. Guard-against, becoming,…a,…rolling-stone. Always, starting,…anew. Always, breaking-down,…and packing-up!...

Always, losing something,…in / return!...

For, these I speak of, (include/ myself). Yes!... All they, leave us,…with / is: alone!...

Try, to be,…by, contrast / more-hopeful. Not, just in / and with: tangible-and-emotional, items and issues.

Yes!... The believer, holds,…but-a-Hope!... But, Oh’,…what-a-Glorious / Hope: indeed!... To some degree, wherever we,…lay-our-head / is: our-home.

Often-times, the very,…Heavens-on-High / is: the-only-roof, we know. And, on,…clear-nights / as we: look-up. What, marvelous,…starry-starry,…nights!...

Each, unique-and-proper. No two, exactly-the-same. Much, like you,…and,…me / never-quite: exactly-the-same… That’s the real-beauty / of: God’s-own-Creation. Yes!...

Vast-and-Magnificent…

Each, of us,…placed, in just / the-right-place. Yes!... Each,…reflecting / the-very-radiance: of our, own,…”Father-of-Lights!”…

The same, is most true,…with / God’s-Written-Word!...

Yes!... It, too,…has evolved / within: my own, Spirit!... Over these, last,…18 years / of my: adult-life…

Dear-reader and friends. Is home, where your,…heart / is?... Or, is any old,…place / you can find: to hang, your hat,…home / sweet-home?...

I,…personally-worship / a: Saviour!... Who, lived,…very-much / a: Nomadic-Lifestyle!... And, mine,…well / it only: “Reflects-His-Own!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7305
Attachments
340123_th.gif
340123_th.gif (6.73 KiB) Viewed 343 times
340245_th.gif
340245_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 343 times
mail (8).jpg
mail (8).jpg (123.75 KiB) Viewed 343 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:36 pm

“WHERE’S,…OUR,…DESTINY?”…

Friends. Different methods, can indeed produce,…the same, goal. As long as, you,…”Off-Set”,…your carbon / foot-print.

Get rid, of the sinful-deeds,…in your, life. Begin, emulating more,…the / Son-of-God!... And, watch,…the cobwebs / which once,…entangled-your-past: be finally, removed.

Yes!... Those,…”scales”,…in your eyes / the very ones, which,…have-inhibited: “Spiritual-Clarity!”… These, very same,…also, our: Jesus!... Will,…remove. Amen.

Only, The-Son,…knows, The-Father / best!...

And, The-Father,…desires, only / “The-Best”: for both, you-and-me!... This, includes,…not-sparing / The-Rod,…of: God’s-own-chastisement!...

Folks,…(“Good-Intentions”),…aren’t enough. In fact, they are completely,…useless / unless you: carry them, out!...

I Know, there are many of,…us, who: “Intend-Much”…

But, in the end,…do / absolutely: nothing. And, that-this,…present,…Earth / is full: of-good-purposes. But, only,…in / Heaven: can we find, any real,…”good-works!”…

Friends. “Swimming-Notions”,…are liken, to / abortive-births. As, even a fig-tree,…gloriously-leaved / with: many intentions. Without, any real,…”fruit” / is ultimately: cursed!...

I pray, that: “Lewd-hearts, may be,…so-far / smitten: to be, actually convinced,…by / Christ!... Yes!... As to, freely be willing,…to forsake / their own: many sins!”… Amen.

Folks!... You, only,…fool-yourselves.

Example: God, Himself,…knows-best / of all: that-the-moment, you leave a church,…and the sermon, given / on that: Sunday!... When, the message,…no-longer-rings / in your, ears: you’ll go back, straight to your,…old-ways!...

And, this,…simply / won’t do: for, our,…living-God!...

Repent!... And, find,…your-own / “pearl-of-wisdom!”… For, it awaits,…all-those / who: truly-believe!...

Yes!... Just beyond the horizon, and around the next-bend,…in your / trodden-trails. There, stands,…your / “God-Appointed-Saviour!”…

The-One, and,…only: *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

With,…”Arms-Wide-Open!”… He, will take you,…into / His-Father’s: Sheepfold!...

But, once-inside,…expect-to-change. The,…Son-of-God / desires most: to move-you, from where you,…stand-today.

And, to bring you,…ultimately / to our: “eternal-destiny!”…

And, where,…may-that-be?...

Answer: His-Father’s-Throne!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7470
Attachments
124007_th.gif
124007_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 327 times
126658_th.gif
126658_th.gif (6.56 KiB) Viewed 327 times
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 327 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:05 pm

“A-WORD-THAT’S,…FINE-AS-WINE!”…

Folks!... “An eye, for an,…eye!”… This, would make the whole-world / blind!...

A man-or-woman, who practices,…”revenge” / keeps: his-or-her, own wounds,…green, (never-healing)!...

Many of you, are of the,…”Mindset-and-Mission”,…which, practices / severe-harm: onto, others. To the point, that-the,…other, party’s / own-vengeance: need not, be ever,…feared!...

Yes!... Sadly, enough. For, many-of-you,…to have, something / lingering: is-more-than, satisfying. Others, still. Believe that, the best,…”payback”,…is one, that comes / after: long-and-careful, planning!...

Yes!... When, the ones,…who-have, wronged you / are not, expecting: anything. That’s when, getting,…(“even”),…taste-so-sweet / to these: whom, I speak,…of!...

Remember, always,…that: “He, (meaning / God: in this, example); who laughs, last. Shall also, laugh,…the-hardest: and longest!”…

So, don’t be,…foolish!... While, you’re doing all,…of your / supposed-planning; you tend to, forget,…who / may-call-you: Home, today!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. May never, be caught in your,…unawares. For, the,…Son-of-God / returns, to us: even as, a true,…(Thief-in-the-Night)!”… Amen.

Yes!... Most, unexpectedly!... May you, be found,…blameless-and-spotless. And, free,…of / any: guilt. With regard, to,…”ill-gotten-gains!”…

May we, never-forget,…that / “Pride”: comes before, a great-fall. Friends. The spreading,…of,…God’s-Word / is truly: mightier than, any given,…bomb!...

For, it contains,…the ability / to influence: in positive-ways. Yes!... Many, more people,…over a longer / period-of-time: than anything, achieved by mere,…warfare!... Amen.

Yes!... The-Power,…of,…God’s-Written-Word,…and,…the ideas / it: expresses. These, have been,…(“under-mined”),…by / the-very-regimes; that, have,…(throughout-history): banned-or-burned, our,…Holy-Book!...*(our / Bible)*

Thanks, to the,…”Internet”,…spreading-the-Word / is easier: and-more-powerful, than,…ever-before.

And, no. Money, doesn’t,…answer / all-things!... Although, wisely used. It can, indeed,…like, fine-wine, (in-moderation); maketh-merry,…many-a-moments!... Amen.

Did our, own,…Jesus / not-turn: 7 vessels, of water,…into: fine-wine?...

It was, symbolic,…(“spiritually-speaking”),…of our: spiritual-wedding / bonding!... Yes!... With, The-Father and,…His-Son!...

Jesus, spoke that,…He, wouldn’t-again / drink-of-the: Vine!... Until, He,…could sit-down / with us: once-again… Yes!... He, is today,…our-living-water / source: and tomorrow, He,…(Jesus): shall also, become,…our / fulfilling-fruit!...

From, His-own-Presence,…we-shall-be / fully-satisfied: as when, drinking, (in-moderation),…any / fine-wine!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7440
Attachments
106762_th.gif
106762_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 325 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 325 times
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 325 times

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:46 am

Beautiful writes and pictures of You n Mom, Izzy..You are Both Blessed', to have each other...'God Bless You Both'....

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:02 pm

People like us, Ms. Shirley!...

We've answered / God's-Calling!...

Something, not very popular these days... Something, which requires,...much / intestinal-fortitude!...

Yes!... We,...("Jesus'-Faithful-Followers"); have learned, to be,...("IN") / this: world...

Yet!... At the same time, we've also developed the ability,...to / not-be: ("OF"),...it / anymore!...

Praise-God!...

May we, continue to embrace and encourage,...one-another's / Faith!... So, that-the,...rest / of this world: will finally, come to know,...that / we: are-His!...

Yes!... By, the expressed,..."Love" / which we, demonstrate: onto,...one-another!... Amen.

Love,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:00 pm

“SIMPLY-PUT / READ-YOUR-BIBLE!”…

Friends. Let us, not-be-blind,…to the faults / of-those-we: Love!...

Yes!... For, there are many,…which we, ourselves / commit. Yes!...

“Cupid”,…himself, would blush,…to see us, all / transform, into: He!...*(meaning / Jesus: of course)*

May our,…”good-works”,…be, ultimately / inter-twined: with, Thee!... Amen.

Folks!... Many people, don’t know,…what-I-know. They, often-say-that,…”I’m losing, my mind!”… And, really,…it’s-too-bad / because:

Sometimes,…“Love-is-Blind!”…

Friends. Wise, men-and-women,…don’t need, to / “prove-their-point!”… The longest-journey, begins with the,…”First-Step!”…

When, will you,…take / yours?...*(dear-reader / and: friends)*

Let us, never forget,…though / to always: “Look, before-you-leap!”… Yes!...

“Live,…and-let,…Live!”… A Mantra, for tolerance,…which-we / should all: somewhat, observe. Use it, more-often,…to promote / “Truces!”…

Remember, this,…truth: “That, to,…(Err-is-Human). And, to,…(Forgive),…is truly: Divine!”… Amen.

A little-learning, is a,…really-dangerous / thing. As, shallow-thoughts,…intoxicate / the: brain!...

Can, a,…Leopard / change: his-or-her, spots?... Of course, not!...

Then, may you, (dear-friend); also do,…”good” / who are, otherwise: accustomed, to doing,…only,…”Evil”…

That’s-right!...

Our, Worldly-Churches,…like-the / Leopard: have not, changed. No, sir!... Not, one,…iota. They’ve taught, their own,…to wear / sheep’s-clothing.

And, to,…”pour-out” / only: sweet-nothings, with regards to,…Unity!...

Yes!... Their followers, are led,…by many,…”soothing-voices!”…

Such, is the,…”Subtleness-of-Satan!”… But, folks!... This,…”Dark-One”,…is-the / same: old-dragon. Yes!...

Lucifer,…himself. As I close, this passage / today: don’t forget, that,…”God, helps those / who, help: themselves!”… Yes!...

Practicing, your chosen,…craft / trade / or: skill. Really, makes-a-difference,…between / success-and-failure!...

Assuming, (of-course),…some-of-you / come under; the heading, of being the,…”exception”: which otherwise, proves-this-Rule!...

Folks!... Simply, put…

READ,…YOUR,…BIBLE!... YES!... DAILY!... AMEN.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7410
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 300 times
letters-700x454-474x300.jpg
letters-700x454-474x300.jpg (69.68 KiB) Viewed 300 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (140.03 KiB) Viewed 300 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:26 pm

“SURPRISE,…YOURSELF!”…

Friends. Immensely, influential,…is our demonstrated / Faith!...

As well, our exercised,…”Hope-and-Charity!”…

Especially, to those who surround,…us / as the: “undecided-and-unbeliever!”…

To these, I address / today: all-the-following!...

Faith, Hope-and-Charity / are: laid-out, in our,…Apostle-Paul’s / letter: to the, “Corinthians!”… These, he,…highlights / as qualities; which bring us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…closer to our: living-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*

And, for a foundation / with regards, to a: more-moral-life. I might add, the need for / “Intestinal-Fortitude!”… Amen.

As well, the ability to recognize,…”True-Justice” / while exercising: “Temperance!”…

“Prudence,…of,…course / cannot-be: left-out. “Virtues”,…I believe / counter-balances: our own, sins!... Let us, not forget,…”Patience!”…

Which, we know,…protects, us / who-believe: against the evils,…of,…Anger!...

Similarly,…”Humility”,…helps us / guard-against: “Pride!”… As,…”Diligence”,…against, becoming / slothful…

Have you, dear-reader and friends. Never heard, that: “Fortune, assists-the-brave!”… Amen.

And,…”Procrastination”,…is the, Thief / of time: itself!... Yes!...

We,…”Moralizers”,…have to, stand-up / against: the cynics. Yes!...

It’s impossible, to enjoy,…”idling-thoroughly”,…unless, one has / plenty-of-work: to do!...

So, don’t let the,…Devil / charge-or-drive: your-own-actions!... Yes!... We are all, driven-on,…by / the: Flesh!...

Where, is our,…”Fear-of-God?”…

Is there, no longer,…acts-of-deterrents / for: criminals?...

Oh’, help us,…Mighty-God!... To maintain, social-order!... Amen.

Friends. The,…”Fear-of-God”,…is an / important part: of mankind’s, intellectual-climate. It helps us, lead others,…into, avoiding / further: “Revolutions!”…

Let us, all,…strive / to not: get this truth, wrong!...

I pray, that: “You, stop being,…a-mere, spectator / sitting-always: at the, side-lines. But, rather,…become / a doer; and not, simply a,…hearer / of: God’s-Word!”… Amen.

Remember, meanwhile,…that, grief / treads-upon: the very heels,…of,…pleasure. And, to you,…who are / 50 yrs. old: and over.

Remember, always,…that: “There’s no fool, like,…and,…old-fool”…

Manners, may not,…make us / but, they can: do-no-harm, either. Try, using some,…today!... And, surprise,…yourself!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7380
Attachments
111273_th.gif
111273_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 298 times
118312_th.gif
118312_th.gif (7.14 KiB) Viewed 298 times
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 298 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:52 pm

“WHO,…GOVERNS,…YOU?”…

Friends. “Corruption”,…is like, a / ball-of-snow!...

Once, it’s,…set-a-rolling / it must: increase!...

Yes!... Many, speak the truth,…when they / say that: they, despise,…riches!...

But, these very same,…refer to / the very, riches: possessed by, others!...

I urge you, dear-reader and friends. To be, stirred-up. And, to start imitating,…the very / Son-of-God!...*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

Then,…and,…only-then / will your, actions; speak louder, than,…your-words!...

And, in this,…case-in-point: “Imitation”,…does, indeed / become: the-sincerest-form,…of,…flattery!... Amen.

Folks!... Youthful-innocence, and ignorance,…are / highly-enjoyable. While,…”True-Knowledge”,…brings-about / much: care!...

Tell me, (dear-reader),…if, ignorance / is: truly-bliss?...

Why, then,…aren’t, more / people: Happy?...

Genuine,…”extracts” / from, exam-papers; I’ve seen, in my past,…suggests, that; our youth, believe the pyramids,…to be a / range-of-mountains: between France-and-Spain!...

And, that,…”Joan-of-Arc”,…was,…”Noah’s” / sister. I ask you, today:

“Don’t you, wonder,…if we’ve, taken / this: cult-of-ignorance, too-far?”…

Know, this,…one-truth. I purposely-write, these passages,…breaking / all-set-forth: grammatical-ethics!...

My punctuations, are indeed,…excessive / and: most, unorthodox!... Why?...

Answer: It is, my profoundest-hope,…that-you / dear-reader; will slowly, absorb,…all / that: I have, to share,…with you. Yes!...

Dragged-out, and largely-spaced,…are / my: lines!...

I pray, that: “You, never-grow / tired: of these, wonderful-truths!”... Amen.

There’s only, so much,…anyone / can do; to help, another person,…on-their-way: to anything!...*(this includes / thinking: for themselves)*

Here, stands,…the-real-reason / for my, own: presence, here on this,…”public-platform!”… Yes!...

With,…”High-Hopes”,…that, you / too; will develop, your-own,…God-Given: Reasoning!...

Yes!... “Hope”,…springs-eternal / in the human: heart-and-mind!... Amen.

A,…”little-learning”,…is truly / a most: dangerous-thing!... Know, this,…also!...

Mankind, was originally,…created / for-always: to-be,…”Blessed!”…

So, don’t just,…”expect-to-be” / know-that, you: are already,…”Blessed!”… Yes!...

It’s human-nature,…to,…(“look-on”) / The-Bright-Side!...

Which, is,…”good-news”,…for anyone / contemplating: crossing-their-bridges, before they come,…to, them…

Don’t forget, this,…one-fact. Even-the-Devil, is said,…to / look-after: his-own. It should come, as no,…surprise / that-the; purposely-defiant and unruly-ones, should also be,…most-loyal / to: each-other!...

“Thieves”,…are never, (greedy): among, themselves. As, they,…tend-to-divide / in equal, parts: all of their, ill-gotten-gains!...

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…on the / other: hand. Should always, do more,…than-these / I speak, of.

Yes!... Let us, strive in proving,…that / “Honesty”: still remains, the best,…policy!...

In closing, know this:

At the end, of each-day / always-question. “Who, am,…I / governed,…by?”…

Is it,…Satan?... Or,…is-it / the: Son-of-God?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7350
Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 297 times
118317_th.gif
118317_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 297 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 297 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

“HEAVEN,…HAS-NO,…RAGE!”…

Friends. Much, has been written,…on-the-subject / of: Home!... Yes!...

However, much you may travel,…your / truest-affections; lie with your, homeland / hometown!...*(wherever / it-may-be)*

“East,…West / Home’s-Best!”…

This, is another version,…of: “There’s no place / like: Home!”…

Why?...

Answer: For, the sort of,…”pure-nostalgia” / that has us; reaching for our, handkerchief,…to-wipe-away: “silent-tears!”…

“Home”,…is where / the-heart: is!...

And, for me,…it’s / nowhere: inside this, dispensation-of-time!... No, sir!...

For, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…we are but / mere-pilgrims. Yes!... Simply, passing-by.

Let us, meanwhile,…not-hesitate / to our: total-loss!...

It seems that, only when,…we’re, in-a-bind / do, Jesus’-Words; then make,…any-real: sense!...

For centuries,…”His-Sayings”,…have-been / stored: Why?...

Answer: Because, they still have,…(“Validity”)!...

I-for-one, rely on my,…”Saviour’s-Sayings!”… Yes!...

When it comes, to making the,…”right-decision”,…especially.

Folks!... (“HEAVEN,…HAS-NO,…RAGE”)!... Amen.

No, sir!... It’s like, true,…Love / knows: no-hatred!... Yes!...

We are, that: “Morning-Star’s-Bride!”…

Soon-enough, we shall return,…to a place / where the; “Music”,…charms-and-sooths / the most: savage-of-beasts!...

Yes!... A place, from,…”Whence / we-came!”…

Where,…”Tragedy”,…is-never / produced. Where,…”Fools”,…can, no-longer / rush-in!... Where,…The-Fury / of our: Father!...*(Jehovah / His-Majestic-Name)*… Shall cease / to: exist!...

I pray, that: “His, only-begotten,…Son / Jesus: *(of-Nazareth)*… That, He,…will, help you / make-up: your own, mind. For,…The-Son’s-Views / go-back, since,…before: the, first-century!”… Amen.

Yes!... The-Son!... *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

God’s-own / Sounding-Board!...

Blameless-by-Design!... Pleasing-the-Father!...*(always)*

In everything / He: does-and-says!...

May we, all / stop: squandering-our-time!... Let us, focus,…on-our-behavior / towards: others. For, this,…is, indeed / most: important!...

Folks!... Remember, always-that: “Fame, vaporizes. Money, goes with the,…wind. And, all-that’s-left,…is / “Our-Character!”…

Is yours, reflecting,…Christ’s?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes!... Only, His,…are / Noble-Sentiments: neatly-phrased. What, more,…could we / want: than, God’s-Cup,…running-over?...

Yes!... With,…much / Goodness-and-Grace!... Our Creator, has sent,…His-Son / to demonstrate, that:

“HEAVEN,…HAS-NO,…RAGE!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7320
Attachments
340262_th.gif
340262_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 214 times
313154_th.jpg
313154_th.jpg (26.37 KiB) Viewed 214 times
did-you-know-474x300.jpg
did-you-know-474x300.jpg (118.87 KiB) Viewed 214 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:36 pm

“SO,…HELP-ME,…GOD!”…

Folks!... “Many hands, make for,…(light-work)!...

If everyone, gets involved and helps-out,…the work / gets-done: quickly!...

What-work, you may be,…asking?...

Answer: The furthering-along,…of,…”Jesus’-Gospel-Message!”…

Friends. If it, seems as though,…He, tarries / perhaps; it’s because, the,…Harvest, is-indeed: Great!...

Yet. The,…”Laborers”,…are but / a-few!...

God,…keeps / His-Word!...

Not, until,…a,…Day-and-Hour / of: His-Reckoning!...

No, sir!... The-Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); returns only, when,…The-Father / says-so!...

Yes!... The,…”Truly-Faithful”,…are but / a-few. And, so,…”It’s-the-Work”,…which, actually / tarries!...

There’s no, arguing,…this / truth. This, living-God,…of,…ours / is: “Mighty!”…

For, He,…*(Jehovah / His-Infinite-Name)* This very same, governs / both: land-and-sea!...

Yes!... He, wields a,…”Mighty-Sceptre!”…

Over, lesser-powers,…that / be: *(to include / His-Son)*

Yes!... Jehovah / Mightier: than,…His-Son!... Is,…He!...

Hurling, from,…His-Throne / His-Hand!... Yes!...

The same,…”Hand”,…which-rocks / every-cradle!...

This, is the,…”Hand” / that-rules,…our: world. Even, the one,…that, is yet / to be!...

No, sir!... We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…are not, those / who-merely: settle for, what we,…can get.

Let’s stop / coveting: our neighbor’s-possessions. The crop, is,…(Not),…always-better; in another man’s, (or-woman’s): field!...

Nor, are their,…cows / any-richer: in milk!...

I pray, that: “None-of-us, end up,…being,…(“exiled”). To a, gloomy-place,…(Hell / implied); for the rest,…of,…eternity!”… Amen.

For,…”Envy”,…is not / an-example: to follow. Yes!...

We, have,…”A,…Good,…Shepherd!”…

And,…His-Father / pays-handsomely: with divine-dividends, those who,…willing / advertise-about: His-Son!...*(our topic / at-hand)*

Yet!... The whole,…of,…mankind / has complicated: “Christ!”…

No one,…”Shouts-About-Him!”… Anymore!...

“Genuinely-Obsolete”,…has become / believing-in-a: “Saviour!”…

Sadly-enough. It seems, as though,…this / present-world; has-far-more, to choose-and-gain,…from: while shopping, in the very,…”Supermarket-of-Satan!”…

Yes!... Jesus, has been replaced,…by / high-dollar-items: how-sad, indeed!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Whatever, happened to simply,…expressing-the-desire / to-return-a: Favor?...

With, no,…”expectation-of-reward”…

Yes!... One, generous,…unselfish-act / inviting another… In,…return!... Without, displaying,…”Undertones”,…of,…”You-Owe-Me!”…

Or,…”You,…scratch-my-back. And,…I’ll,…scratch-yours!”…

Folks,…something / under-handed: is going, on. Yes!... All-around, you. Have you, noticed?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

The-Father, has,…”Heaped”,…the greatest / possible-blessings: onto, His-only-Begotten,…Son!...

And, now,…this / Son-of-God: wants to make you,…a,…”joint-heir!”… Freely,…The-Son / shares, the riches: bestowed upon, Him. By,…His-own / God,…and,…Father-in-Heaven!...

But, there’s-a-catch!...

Yes!...

(“YOU,…MUST,…BELIEVE”)!... In the,…Truth!... The,…whole-truth / and: nothing-but, the,…Truth!...

As, only,…The-Son / can-tell-it.

Yes!...

(“SO,…HELP-YOU,…GOD”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7290
Attachments
111720_th.gif
111720_th.gif (15.19 KiB) Viewed 212 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 212 times
before-you-700x700-474x300.png
before-you-700x700-474x300.png (620.63 KiB) Viewed 212 times