Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:32 pm

“PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE!!...

(please see, Luke 2:19)… Yes, we are sure of this fact,…there was plenty for Mary, (the mother-of-Jesus); to think about, as the chosen mother of this,...(“Babe-of-Destiny”)!...

She never had, a dull-moment,…though, she may have had; some sad-ones, for she always had,...something to marvel about. Yes, something-to-ponder,…relating to her: super-natural Child!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

He was a constant-wonder,...a (“Sweet-Wonder”); to her. What was she next, going to hear about,...Him?... What next, was He going,…to do?... There were unusual things, for her-to-ponder,…for, He, (Jesus); was an unusual Son!... What had the Angel, said,...to her?... She, (Mary), pondered-his-words. “Behold, thou shalt conceive and bring forth a Son,...and shall call His Name; Jesus!”…

He shall be Great, and shall be called the,…"Son-of-the-Highest!"... And, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); shall give Him, the very Throne,...of His: earthly-father, king David!... And, He shall reign,...over the house-of-Jacob; forever. And, of this Earthly-Kingdom, (notice-well, dear-reader and friends; it is, "Not", a Heavenly-Kingdom) there shall be no,…end!…(please read, Luke 1:31-33).

Yes, this Mary,...had indeed; much to meditate upon, in these spoken-words!...

The Messiah,…was due. Long, have they all been waiting,…for, His appearing. Would her Son, be that Great-One?... “Can it be that, I shall be His,…mother”?,...she, must-have-pondered. I wonder, if she realized how well,...she fitted; the prophecy of, (“A virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son,...and shall call His Name; Emmanuel!!...(please see, Isaiah 7:14).

Yes, indeed,…God-with-us!...

In the personage, of Christ-Jesus,...they both stand; as, One!... Yet, each has their very own unique,…place; much like you and I, (dear-reader and friends),…also, possess; yes, we are all very uniquely-proper,...in character; yet, we are all as,...One; with our Creator and His Son!… Yes, One-in-vision, Faith, Love and plans for Eternity!...

One-in-Mindset and Mission!... Amen.

She, (Mary), must have been thrilled,…as she; "pondered-these-words!"...

What, did all of these wonderful happenings,…signify?... It had been, four-hundred-years,…since, there had been; any prophecy-or-vision. The Angel, intimated that her cousin,..."Elizabeth"; was to become a mother, and she pondered,…this news. Surely, all of this gave Mary,…much; food-for-thought. Was she, to be a mother,…to Him, (Jesus); whose Government and the Peace thereof, should have,...no end?...

Blessed art-thou, among women,…and blessed, is the fruit; of thy-womb. Fear not, for behold,…He, (Jesus); brings us tidings, of great-Joy!... And, this shall be,…for all; peoples. Mary, kept all these things,…in her; heart. Surely, often she was found,…looking, off-into-space; wondering what, all these-things,...meant?...

There was always, much that was out of the ordinary,…which, Mary; could meditate upon. What, will be next?... When Jesus, was a child,…Mary, noticed that; He was different from, the other children. And, now,...Jesus; is different from, all-other-men. She thought, of His birth,…so different, from others. And, of His-Life,...so different. And, now,...will His Death; be also, different?...

Did she know, that He must go,…the way; of the Cross?... Has He, ever told her that,…He, must be crucified; and be raised, on the third day?... Jesus, had told,…others. Mary, pondered-over-the-past,…and now; the end. She, would only have,…her memories; now. The procession of mourners, moving-up the hill of,...Calvary!...

She, also going to see,…her; Son!... The crowds, calling for His,…Death!... She’s, brokenhearted,...as she; follows. The cross, is made ready,…and her Son; is now, laid-upon-it,…and the nails; are driven into, those dear hands,…that-before: were always ministering, to the sick and suffering. She hears the thuds, of the hammer,…as they come down; upon the nails!...

Then, the feet are also,…nailed; to the cross. Those feet, that went about doing,…nothing but, good-works; and she can only, continue-to-ponder,…these-things. The Sword-of-Truth, pierces her,…as her Son; is lanced thru the side, and into His Heart!... It cuts, deeply. They lift Him, up. She, looks upon her beloved,…First-Born; as His life-blood-drains, away.

And, she remembers that,…Babe; that was laid, in the manger. The same Babe, the shepherds and wise-men,…worshiped; her Babe, that laid in her bosom,…and fed: of her, own-breasts. Jesus-of-Nazareth, now hanging,…on that-horrendous; Roman-Cross!... She hears Him, say to her; “Woman, behold thy Son”,…and then; “Behold, thy mother”,…the latter, to our Apostle John: His beloved,...disciple!...

He dies,…Triumphantly!... Crying aloud,…”It is Finished”!...

They take Him down, from the tree and lay Him,…to sleep; in Joseph’s, (His, great-uncle), new-tomb. Mary, goes home with the Apostle John,...to; ponder-these-things, in her heart. She, still has her,…memories. The years, that Jesus,...was with her; and the wonders, of His Life,...they cannot: take-away, from her!...

Though, they did take Jesus,…Mary's own joy; and her crown. She, still could,...ponder-all-these-things; in her heart. But, there came another day,...and she; had more to remember, of Jesus!... He arose, from the Dead!... She, must have seen her,…Son!... And rejoiced, at this sight. And, so,…today; dear-reader and friends,…I also am: (“PERSONALLY,…PONDERING,…MY-PRINCE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=15
Attachments
335619_th.gif
335619_th.gif (6.6 KiB) Viewed 473 times
335584_th.gif
335584_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 473 times
a-beautiful-life-8211-jim-reeves-eKOqeZ0ntU-700x394-474x300.jpg
a-beautiful-life-8211-jim-reeves-eKOqeZ0ntU-700x394-474x300.jpg (66.58 KiB) Viewed 473 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:33 pm

REMEMBER, ALWAYS THAT WE REMAIN,...AS ONE!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=30
Attachments
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 471 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:57 pm

“REMEMBER-THIS,…IN-YOUR-SLEEP!”…

Friends, what happens at our Death?...

This question resides deep, within the hearts-and-minds of every human-being. What is the true-answer?... Where are the Dead?... Can they see us?... Are they suffering?... Can they help us, in any way?... Will we ever, see them again?...

The various, “Religious-Organizations”, out there; give different answers, to these questions. Many, believe that we become reunited, with other family members who have also died,…before us. Others, teach that upon our Death,…we are re-incarnated; into different bodies, sometimes humans and/or sometimes,…animal.

Although, the various religions say different things,…about the topic-of-Death; the majority share a basic-idea. That-being, that a part of us,…all; continues living. But, is this really,…true?... Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); “What really happens, upon our Death?”…

Answer: Our living-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); He knows that, our very lives,…do indeed; end-upon-Death!...

Yes, Death is all the contrary to,…Life!... Folks, when we die,…we stop; seeing, hearing and even thinking. Our thoughts-and-memory,…also die.

King Solomon, knew,…inside of all, His God-Given-Wisdom; that the Dead, have no consciousness. That’s-right!... They know, nothing,…at all. They cannot love-nor-hate…(read, Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10).

Friends, this place called,…”Sheol”; it’s a resting place, (if you will); for all who, have died. In, (Psalm 146:4); it states that, upon Death,…our very thoughts, also perish. That’s-right!... All that, we have once planned for our lives,…also; perishes.

Jesus-of-Nazareth, likens our Death,…unto; a deep-state of sleep…(read, John 11:11-14). Jesus, never said that,…His friend, Lazarus; was in Heaven, nor with his other family members,…who had died; before him.

Jesus, did not say that,…Lazarus; was suffering in some, (inferno-hell). Nor, that he was re-incarnated into,…some other human-being and/or animal. No, sir!... Lazarus,…Jesus, likened; unto being in a deep-sleep-state of existence!...

Stephen, also was known to have,…”Fallen-Asleep!”…(read, Acts 7:60).

Our Apostle Paul, spoke about others who,…”Have-Fallen-Asleep!”…(read, 1st Corinthians 15:6). “Jesus, (after His own Resurrection); appeared to more than 500 brothers, (at one time). Most of whom, are still alive,…though-some; (Haven-Fallen-Asleep)!”…

Yes, even the Great-King-Solomon, (read, Ecclesiastes chapter 3; in its entirety); knew that, although “eternity”, itself has been placed in the hearts-and-minds of mankind,…we never-really: will come to fully know, our own Creator!...(Ecclesiastes 3:11). That’s the magnitude and vastness, of our living-God!...(everlasting-to-everlasting).

Yes, we shall all,…surely-die; but don’t ever forget, the promises of our Resurrection!... A Re-birth, unto Eternal-Life!... All of it, possible because of Jesus’ own Obedience and,…”good-works!”…

Yes, folks!... Indeed, we are Saved,…by exercising our Faith!... And, it is all possible because God,…extends; His Good-Grace, unto Thee!... But, Faith without,…“works”; remains complete dead, in its tracks!...

Tell me, what have you done,…in servitude; unto your neighbor, your brother, your sister,…that person: nearest you, in dire-need of your help, your time, your undivided attention and Love?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=60
Attachments
103185_th.gif
103185_th.gif (38.57 KiB) Viewed 448 times
102453_th.gif
102453_th.gif (33.03 KiB) Viewed 448 times
100103_th.gif
100103_th.gif (38.88 KiB) Viewed 448 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:16 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE,…BELIEVER!"...

“Oh’ Lord, will we ever,…see, through Your eyes; and with Your heart?"...

Mankind, was not meant,…to live alone. Lord, Jesus,…"Don’t let me be, a stumbling-block; to others. Help me to light, my dear-reader’s,...Way!... Sweet-Son-of-God, only You know,…how my tongue; can get away, from me at times. I shall Trust, only in You,…with all; of my heart-and-mind. I know, You can reduce my pain,…and remove all stress; from my suffering-spirit!”… Amen.

My job, is to keep you,…beloved-friend; smiling. Let us not always, lean on our own,…understanding.

“Be with us, Sweet-Jesus!... Sustain and protect us, in all circumstances”...

We shall be, subject to one-another,…in reverence of our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... You and I, dear-brethren,…have been called; to live according, to His Father’s will. And, not according to our own. His Father, is patient and kind!...

Neither of them, are ever boastful,…nor; arrogant. Although, we do indeed,…worship, a jealous God!... Stop whoring after your idols, beloved-reader. And, start putting your Living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); before your cars, your homes, your jewelry and your other,...physical-possessions. How else, could you ever expect your Creator,...to place your needs, first; if all the while, you, (beloved-friend): keep God, last on your daily,…to do list?...

His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); never sought after, His own interest. Nor, was He ever provoked. Never, did Christ-Jesus,…take into account; any wrong, suffered. My Lord never, rejoices in,…unrighteousness. He bore, all-things,…and endured all-things; for our sake. His Love, never fails. Therefore, beloved-reader,…remember-and-follow; in His-Father’s-Way!... Walk as children, of Light!... And, cleave to one-another.

Submit to each-another, in the Love,…of-and-for; our Saviour!... And, live in a way,…pleasing; to His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

“Lord-Jesus, I ask You,…to cast, Your-Father's-Blessings; upon us. As we go forth, with Your-Written-Word!... With heads bowed, we Praise You, (Son-of-God). Please Lord, place Angels around us,…and protect us; from our enemies, (yes, all those-dark-forces); who come against us, trying to drive us,…apart: from Your Father’s Love!"... Amen.

“May we, (The-True-Believer); serve You in gladness, and come into Your-Father's presence,…daily; with thanksgiving. Knowing that You, alone,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; are the true, Son-of-God!... Your Father, has made us,…in; His own image. And, there’s a Divine-Purpose,…for each of; our-individual-lives. Sweet-Jesus, You are our,…shield and our; inner-most-strength. We, (Your-Faithful-Followers); trust in You, acknowledging Your-Hands,...to be present: in all, of what we do!"... Amen.

“Doing this, we realize that,…in turn, You shall make; our paths, straight. May Your Father’s-Infinite-Grace, and Mercy,…be extended to others; through each of us,…Your servants-and-friends!"... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=75
Attachments
116244_th.gif
116244_th.gif (6.27 KiB) Viewed 444 times
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 444 times
335965_th.gif
335965_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 444 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:35 pm

“THIS-IS-MY,…PETITION,…TODAY!”...

Today,...I'm,..."Most-Grateful",...for the; few-and-far between, marvelous hearts-and-minds,...which reveal themselves; right-here, within this Wonderful-Website,...we call, (NETHUGS.COM)!....

Among the..."Thistles-and-Thorns",...I find those who; "Tell-His-Truths!".... For this,...I'm,..."Most-Grateful".

Also, I am,..."Most-Grateful",...for the blessed-opportunity; to experience many, effectual dialogues,...with the vast part: of my reading-audience!....

Others, simply,..."view",...and move-on. But, these (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers),...are truly; Good-and-Gracious. And, most giving of themselves,...especially; in gathering-others, into our Lord's-Saving-Sheepfold!....

Thank-You,...Heavenly Father, (Jehovah, Your Glorious-Name); "As I dare, to approach Your-Throne. Yes, walking boldly,...through-these-torn; veils. Holding, the Hand of my Saviour (Your only begotten Son),...Jesus-of-Nazareth!"....

Please, Father-in-Heaven,...hear,….(“MY,…PETITION,…TODAY)!...

"I plead with You, Oh'-Most-Merciful-God. And, call to Your-Remembrance,...Your-Extended-Grace; for us, who-believe and are...the gathered-remnant. Lead us, as You send the Holy Spirit,...to comfort our doubts; our pains-and-sorrows, with the assurance,...that-we, are never forgotten: nor forsaken. Father, please help us,...in those brief-moments, of unbelief; in moments of despair, in moments,...where seemingly, we have misplaced: our certainty, in You. Forgive us, Dear-God!... For, we know that,...we are all; simply-wretched-sinners!".... Amen.

"We, not only come short,...of Your-Glory; but, are also,...very undeserving. Thank-You, for Your Love,...which is beyond; our understanding. And, for Your-Inner-Patience,...the very place; where, we can find,...our-own-Peace!.... I ask, that You send us,...Your-Special-Angel-Force; ahead of our predetermined, and soon to be,...trodden-trails. Have them, clear the (Way),...as we seek-out; Your Loved-and-Lost!"... Amen.

"Sweet-Jesus,...thank You; for holding my hand, today. Thank-You, for Your-Sacrifices,...today. I know, they were just for me. And, thank You,...for accompanying me; to petition, our Heavenly-Father,...together. For, it is together,...that we shall win; countless Souls!... Ushering them in, into Your-Father's-Kingdom!... For, it is there-that,...You, Dear-Lord; will prepare us all, to finally meet,...our Creator: of all-things!"... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 440 times
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 440 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 440 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:47 pm

“GOD-SAVE,...OUR-SOULS!"...

I received, my first-dose,…of quick justice; while I was wandering the streets, of Havana, Cuba!...

It was, a Monday afternoon,…when my Saviour’s-Supreme-Court; took one good look at me, and at my petition for,...a-post-conviction, relief. Needless to say, I was being denied clemency,...as this took place; right-around, 5:00 p.m.

In all fairness, this Court-of-Christ,…had dealt with me; off-and-on, for years on end. In my final days, of my case,…these Angels, within this Angelic-Court-System; watched me, and each other,…most closely!...

Copies of filings, and rulings,…had been faxed; to our Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); so that, His-Higher-Courts,...would know: that, I was coming. Denials, by my Master’s-Supreme-Court,…were being; routinely-faxed, to His Father’s-Divine-Court,…which was positioned: inside the very Gates-of-Heaven!...

This was to be, my next,...forum. I was to be presented, to this,..."Honorable-and-Holy-One!"... As I noticed that, both Gabriel-and-Michael,...were not new; to this court's-bench.

This Judge, happens to be,…the very; Giver-of-Life!... A workaholic, by anyone’s standard,…though His-Heart; was purely gold. And, I was certainly not,…His, first-case. He and His two, Arch-Angels,…studied my personal-petition; until midnight.

At six, (6 a.m.); Tuesday morning, I casually picked-up through the grape-vine,...(as-it-were); that my case-in-matter, was now before,…my Judge: Jehovah!...(His Precious and Glorious-Name).

I met with Him, briefly. At first, I was surrounded by unsmiling,…young Angels; fresh in their findings, with the Father!... Never-the-less, all those present in these,…Higher-Courts; were of very important, celestial-positions. It was obvious, to me,…that, a meeting-of-sorts; had been in progress, for quite some time,...prior-to-my: making presence in,…(“THIS-MOST,…MAJESTIC,…MANSION”)!...

In the center, of God’s-Huge,...Court-Room; was a magnificent-mahogany, conference table. Long and wide, with six, (6) golden-chairs,…on either side. His-Throne, was at one end,…near, this Mercy-Seat!... Before Him, stood all the Sons-of-Abraham. Yes, each one,...representing-collectively; the twelve, (12) tribes of Israel. On the Table, were stacks of papers,…legal-pads; and other effects!...

I noticed most, the Lamb’s,..."Book-of-Life!"... Was, my personal-name,…to be written; in it?,… Oh', how I prayed,...so!... To the right-side, of my Living-God,…was crowded; many saints, all in white-raiment. These were bunched together, with another row,…of eager Warriors; each-seated, closely behind. They represented, those very same,…whose bodies, were slain; for our Saviour’s-sake.

And, today,...they belong, to my Lord; with High-Honors!… Amen.

“Where, was Satan?",…I questioned, silently to myself.

My Guardian-Angel, who read-minds,…answered; “He, has been banished. Sent, to the bottom-less pit,…in chains; for all of Eternity, to come!"...

The result, no doubt,…of an obvious, losing-battle; over my very Soul and yours, (dear-reader and friends): and so, I marveled. A door, swung open,…and I was asked; to step-inside.

The room, was instantly silent. Jesus, rose from His chair,…and introduced Himself, to me. “I am the Way, your only Hope,…of true, Salvation. But, only if you lend yourself,...to fully-believe!”,…He pronounced.

His hand-shake, was warm and never fleeting. “Have a seat!”,…Jesus, said. At first, I hesitated. I felt, like a trespasser,…a true-Sinner!... I jumped the gun, by questioning; “When, can I expect,…my eternal-pardon?"...

“Today, for,...this very moment; you, (Izzy), shall be in Paradise, with Me!”,…Christ-Jesus; calmly answered.

“I thought, you’d be pleased,…that, we literally-moved; both, Heaven-and-Earth,…to arrange this, for you: all was done, with God’s-speed!”,…My Lord, added.

“Thank You!”,…I responded. As there was a brief, moment-of-silence. Tensions, easing just-a-bit,...all round me.

“The Heavens, will file its response,...starting, tomorrow. But, you,...my-dear-Izzy; even today, you shall be in,...Paradise: with alongside my God and Father-in-Heaven!",…Christ-Jesus, concluded.

Jesus, stood tall,...along-a-wall; which showed engraved, all those to be legally-positioned,...to His-Father's: right-hand-side, (yes, a celestial-positioning and space, of much; Authority)!...

Then, He dropped His gaze,…upon, His own Father; entering.

“There’s something else, I’d like to discuss!”,…said, our Creator, (Jehovah, our Majestic-One)...

Yes, all the while,...He; had been present, from the very beginnings,...of my trial.

“I need to know, if we can expect,…your repentance; to be, most sincere?",……Almighty-God said, with a Thunderous-Voice. For, this was not,...an-unusual-request; from this One, whom was truly,…quite Fair!...

I was to be, bound,…by-my-word; as this all knowing God, was bound,...by His!... And, so,…I took an oath; and swore. Never again, was I to be,…rude; without cause. No more making mockery, of my Maker,…as this meeting; adjourned. The lies, dishonesty, iniquities and previous misrepresentations,…were all, to be; completely-vanquished. I was to be, a newly purified person. They had all, worked around the clock,…to make it so. Yes, to even,...Save-my-Soul… Amen.

The unbelievers present, on the other-side,…of this, seemingly-gigantic-gulf; all-broke-up, in a flurry,…of mumbled conversations. They were all, in disbelief,…that, someone like me; could actually be,…Saved!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=90
Attachments
335584_th.gif
335584_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 427 times
112193_th.gif
112193_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 427 times
111169_th.gif
111169_th.gif (27.71 KiB) Viewed 427 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:41 pm

“WHO-IS-GREATER,…THAN-JESUS?”…

Friends, there’s no excusing Adam-and-Eve!...

They were clearly warned, by their Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); that Death, would be the consequence,…of any: blatant-disobedience!...

Specifically, they were warned not to partake-nor-touch,…the forbidden-tree. Yet, Eve allowed herself to be enticed, (“beguiled”, and/or wholly-seduced); by that old-serpent, (Lucifer, himself).

Yes, the Devil and his deceits!...

Let us, all remember that,…1,000 years, is likened to one-day; with Almighty-God!... Yes, this is biblically true. And, that one-day,…is likened to; 1,000 years, when we put things,…in God’s perspective: of eternity!...

For, Almighty-God,…Jehovah, His Precious-Name; holds no real measure-nor-limit, on time nor,…space.

This first-pair, in the end,…didn’t last, one-day; outside the presence of our living-God!...

“Methuselah”, is the longest living human,…recorded in our Bible; as he died, at the age of 960 years. Yes, Satan did twist-and-pervert the truth. Adam-and-Eve, did eventually die. And, it was on,…”That-One-Day!”… Yes, as God,…originally-stated.

Although, from our perspective,…this Death; was not instantly, carried-out. Perhaps, God intended it,…that way; so-that Adam-and-Eve, would have time to reflect on the concept of,…disobedience. I’m sure, that Adam repented,…many times; over!...

Especially, as he toiled the ground,…trying to gain, his daily-bread; from the sweat, of his own,…brow. Yes, Adam realized his grave-error. And, as Eve,…gave-forth-birth, (to her children); she-too, remembered God’s-Word,…concerning her: disobedience!...

Her birth-pangs, were the reminder!...

Yes, sin is like a terrible disease,…of which, we all; have inherited. God’s set-forth terms, involve paying for our sins,…with Death!... His Holiness, cannot permit the presence of sin,…which corrupts and makes, putrid; His otherwise, Perfect-Principles!...

We can thank, the Devil, (Satan, himself); for luring the first-pair, into this bondage. Lucifer, is our biggest Adversary-and-Enemy!... The same is true, of Death!...(please read, Genesis 3:19).

Just as sure, as we are to return to the very dust,…from-which; we came. So, it is also true,…that, we will also; return, (by means of a Resurrection), to live eternally!... Glory-to-God, in the,…highest. For, His Mercy and pity,…endures, forever.

Unspeakable riches, await those who follow-faithfully,…His Son; Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Yes, God’s-Plan requires that we believe,…in His Son; with regard to the Kingdom-of-God!... Our Creator, desires most,…that-you, (dear-reader and friends); become part of His, Everlasting-Family!...

But, to reach the Father,…you must, first-seek; the Son!... Learn of His teachings, and know that Jesus,…is indeed; the Only-Way!... For, no-one comes to the Father,…except; by-and-thru, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…God’s only: begotten Son!...

Yes, two uniquely-proper entities. One, submissive and subservient,…towards the other; and when ends, at the end of each-day,…do meet: Our Creator, is truly,…(GREATER-THAN-JESUS)!... Amen. (please read, John 14:28).

P.S. Do yourself a big-favor, and read both chapters 14 and 17; in their entirety, of this,…Great-Book of John!... And, never forget to always ask yourself,…”Who, is saying what?... And, about,…whom?”… That’s what, we really-mean; when we say,…(”Rightly-Divide, the Word-of-God”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6990
Attachments
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg
23561312_159768831424242_2159244416735121261_n.jpg (109.55 KiB) Viewed 409 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 409 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 409 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:15 pm

“TO-YOU,…WITH,…LOVE!”…

Friends, this could be the message that,…really grips; the world’s-churches!...

How many of you, have finally come-to-see,…how completely; God Loves you?...

Yes, in spite of all your rebellion. If you forsake your Creator, He shall cast you-off,…forever!...(read, 1st Chronicles 28:9).

These written-words, reach-out to you, (dear-reader and friends); from my repentant soul, to yours. No longer, will I allow physical-things,…to possess me; no longer, shall I waste-away,…spiritually!...

Today, I put my repentance,…out-there, publicly; for everyone to see. As I proclaim, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…as my only; Lord-and-Saviour!...

Why, is Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); giving us, so many new-revelations?... Answer: He is testing, our Love!... It’s what He did, with His Son!... Jesus, was sent to us,…to, “Bear-Witness!”…

Yes, to share with us, (who-believe); His Father’s-Kingdom-Truths!... So, that,…this present-world; would know, without a shadow-of-a-doubt,…that: the Son Loves, His Father!... Do you, Love the Father,…dear-reader and friends?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

To all of you, who are deeply involved in the work-of-God,…today; our Heavenly-Father is issuing this personal challenge, to you. Who of you, will do unto others,…as you, would wish them; to also do, unto you?... Are you reaching-out, while there is still time?... Is your Love, greater than any of your differences,…existing; between your family-and-friends?...

Folks, the responsibility lies upon our very own,…shoulders; to address all of God’s own children. And, when you do,…make sure, that; you send them all, this Love-From-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7005
Attachments
100765_th.gif
100765_th.gif (33.9 KiB) Viewed 363 times
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 363 times
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg (62 KiB) Viewed 363 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:17 pm

“TO-YOU-CHILDREN,…OF-THE-DAY!”…

“May, Almighty-God continue to put His-Good-Hands,…on you, (dear-reader and friends); as He fully assures you, of your newfound-direction. At present, we should feel,…unanimously, that; our Creator is, indeed involved,…in all: of our personal-lives!”… Amen.

Folks, we,…who, believe; shall be clothed in righteousness, because of the accomplished merits,…of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Soon, we will be lifting our voices,…before, His Throne!... My heart, sickens,…to know, that; not all lives, will be transformed. Although our Maker, does not wish for all,…to perish!...

Many, are those,…who, have fallen; more or less, into mundane-patterns: each day, follows another,…in unbroken-successions. There are no major crises, no mass conversions. Sometimes, the life of us,…evangelist; is all, but,…romance!...

Even those, who among the rest,…have come to know, our Jesus; they seem to, not want to,…turn: from their heathen-customs of sin. Yes, the forces-of-evil,…unchallenged for so long; are today, set-in-array,…against us: (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!...

As far as, my own heart and aspirations,…are concerned; the issue is settled. I for one, am not quite ready,…to call-it-quits; nor to throw, my towel-in. No, sir!... For, we have just,…begun-to-fight!...

My sights are on, our eternal-tomorrow. And I will, (Not) pull-my-stakes-out,…from where; I am encamped. Yes, mine,…shall continue to be; words-of-encouragement. This is not, difficult to discern. We are not, the cause of these,…other’s; own failures!...

Yes, some folks are slow,…to catch-on; look at me, for instance. It’s taken me, more than 17 years,…to reach; these spiritual-understandings. Sure, it will be tough,…along-the-way; yet, again,…nothings’-really-ever-easy!... Is, it?...

Especially, all causes worth,…fighting for. I’ve always been convinced, that honesty and sincerity,…pays; in divine-dividends, at that. There is no, spiritual pressure in these issues,…and in fact; very little stress, if any,…at all.

No one, can say that,…we gave-up, too easily. Friends, when the Son-of-God,…calls; He also, supplies!... We, will not fail,…to suffer; for Christ-Jesus!... All the contrary, is also most,…true. This journey, has helped us achieve,…that personal experience, with our Saviour; of which we, have longed for,…since from: our very own, beginnings!...

Our needs, have always been,…met; Jesus, has offered me an ample-station,…panning-out: to the very four (4) corners, of God’s-Green-Earth!... The issue is most personal, and personal,…it shall; always remain. So, what is the answer,…to all; of this?...

Jesus, lording over our lives,…that’s, the ticket; needed to enter, the here-after. I have found, more than a mere,…satisfactory-solution; Jesus, through His talents,…has offered me: a sound-body, mind and spirit!...

Whatever He has, for me,…next; I’m sure it will be, just fine. It seems strange, to try and sit back,…and view; what Jesus, went thru,…in an, impersonal-way: He was tempted, tested and tried. Just like we are, every day!... And, for those who believe Jesus,…to be God, Himself; remember this fact, that God,…Himself: can never be, (“Tempted, Tested nor Tried”)!…

Only fools, make the same,…mistake, twice; for those of you, who say that,…Jesus, is God: incarnate. I say, one life-time,…in these fleshly-bodies; ought-to-be, enough!...Amen.

Incarnation, folks,…is a pagan-practice; the Hindus and the Buddhist, practice this understanding. Let’s not merge ourselves, into those false-hoods!...

For, we are all appointed,…to live, just once; (in this present, fleshly-state), then we are to be,…Judged!... Will we, be worthy or not,…to continue, onward; into Eternity, yet,…future?... Only, God,…knows; the answer to that question.

But, this time around,…we shall occupy; incorruptible-bodies. Yes, transformed and/or transfigured,…much like; Jesus, was. No longer, will we be liable,…to any decay; nor to Death!... Existing eternally, in the Light of our Lord!...(Jesus).

Whereas, many of this world’s current occupants, (should they, not change their hearts and minds); shall continue, simply being children of the lesser-light. Yes, these are those,…itching; for night-fall to occur, to delve themselves,…with many, dirty-deeds: all done, under the cover-of-darkness!...

Folks, by comparison,…we are those; who live, work and play,…in the Light!... Yes, we are those,…children-of-the-Day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6945
Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 359 times
100144_th.gif
100144_th.gif (48.19 KiB) Viewed 359 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (26.78 KiB) Viewed 359 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:19 pm

“TO-YOU,…MY,…NEIGHBORS!”…

Friends, ironically,…today; we live in a world, that assumes God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); is the Father, of everyone!...

And, that all men-and-women,…are brothers-and-sisters, (spiritually-speaking).

We hear this, in the clichés,…”The Fatherhood of God”. And, in the commonly uttered phrase of,…”The Brotherhood of Man!”…

But, nowhere,…does Scripture, say-that; all men are our, brothers. It does say, (however); that all men, are our,…neighbors!...

There is a restricted sense, in which God,…is the Father; of all men. As the Giver-and-Sustainer, of life itself. But, nothing in our Bible,…indicates that, an individual; may approach God, in a familiar sense!...

The only exception, is when that person has been adopted,…into God’s-Family; having expressed, (openly-and-publicly), a saving-faith in the atoning-blood,…shed: by Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

And, has surrendered his-or-her,…lifestyle; over to Christ’s-Lordship!... Does Jesus, rule over you, (dear-reader and friends)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Then, and only then,…is one, afforded; the privilege of calling God,…”Our-Father!”…

Yes, these very same,…are called; children of God!...(read, John 1:12). Folks, calling God,…”Father”; without the proper credentials-of-son-ship, is an act of extreme,…presumption-and-arrogance!...

The Fatherhood of God, cannot be taken for granted,…by anyone; Jesus, is the One,…person; with the right-to-address God, in this way. Yes, Jesus has always existed, (even before, our own beginnings); in a unique relationship, with His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...

(please read, John 8:39-40, 44)…

If there is a universal Fatherhood-and-Brotherhood, in any sense,…what-so-ever; it would have to be, in the context of Jesus’ discussion,…with the Pharisees!...

Only, by ancestral association,…could we possibly; be considered as being, off-springs of our living-God!... But, truly,…it is; according to our works!... There’s a clear distinction, between the children of God,…and; the children of the Devil…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6915
Attachments
102494_th.gif
102494_th.gif (63.93 KiB) Viewed 355 times
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 355 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 355 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:22 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”…

Friends, our Apostle John,…battled, many; false-ministers!...

In the first-century, (A.D.); he instructed God’s own people, on how to discern-well,…these ravenous-wolves; from true men-and-women, of God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). (read, 1st John 4:1).

Nothing, is forced upon us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); freely and willingly, we are those,…who allow: the very mindset-and-mission, of God’s own Son,…to indwell: with ours!...(read, Philippians 2:5). It is our, thought-process,…that, is at stake; here!...

This is why, there are so few,…in God’s; little-flock!...

Or, better-known,…as the true; Church-of-Christ!... His Father-in-Heaven, leaves the choosing,…up-to-you; (“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS”)!...

Both, Father-and-Son,…are indeed, as; One-in-mindset and in mission. Tell me, is ours,…one-with-them?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Are you, One,…who is confessing; that Jesus-of-Nazareth, is returning,…sooner-than-later?... Beware of those, right-inside of the many worldly-churches,…and their; countless denominational-groups. Yes, these exist,…right-inside; our Christian-Faith!...

How can I know, them?... These-are-those, who demonstrate to the ignorant-ones,…possessing; an affinity, with us!...

We, do not judge,…by looking; at personalities. We are asked, to try, (or test); the various spirits, out-there. That’s what really, motivates each character,…within any given, person. We must be, extremely careful.

Because, there are different,…spirits. There is an evil-spirit, with great-power. Though, mainly in the area of,…deceit. To whom are we loyal?... Our Creator, puts the burden-of-responsibility,…squarely-on; our own shoulders!...

Which, men-and-women,…are really-stirred; by this Holy-Spirit-Power?...(yes, a Force, which is,…”poured-out”; unto believers. Rather-than, some fabricated, third-person within a,…false-trinity-teaching)!...

Who-of-you, is allowing the Son-of-God,…to live; alongside your every day?...

Folks, God’s very elect,…cannot, be deceived!...(read, Matthew 24:24). Friends, to test the spirits,…is the ultimate; test-of-all. We must look, at the person’s deeds. We are in a spiritual-war. Are we, following our Commander,…Christ-Jesus?...

Or, are we following some,…false-prophet; preaching pompous principles, behind their putrid-pulpits?... These very same, dress in,…sheep’s-clothing. Yes, false-ministers,…also have; power-behind-them. The very power of Satan!...

These I speak of, are subtle in their ways,…and; most-deceitful. Much like, cunning-serpents,…yet; gentle-as-doves!... But, they can’t deceive the Son-of-God,…who, indwells; with us. Go beyond, the mere words,…spoken by; any man-or-woman!...

Look at the, (“fruits”); of their laboring!...

Many, are, (Not),…who-they-say; they are. Nor, who they once,…were!... Amen.

If you know, the,…(”Spirit”); you will also recognize, when these brethren,…of our Faith: have changed. God, will move His,…Lamp; departing from these, false-ones,…who-often: become very, bizarre!...(undetected, by unlearned-eyes).

So, remember always,…to-try; each and every, spirit!... Just as we, are also tried-and-tested,…by, our own; Father-of-Lights!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6855
Attachments
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 351 times
105101_th.gif
105101_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 351 times
104624_th.gif
104624_th.gif (73.95 KiB) Viewed 351 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:24 pm

“THIS-IS-AN,…IRON-CLAD-GUARANTEE!”…

Friends, we are here,…to bear-witness; of God’s own Love!...

It’s a Love, which doesn’t flaunt-itself!...

Our Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); desires for us, to develop our process. Yes, one that mirrors much,…His own; mindset-and-mission. We, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); need to understand, the extent of our Father’s own Sacrifices!...(read, John 3:16).

Yes, we need to get our hearts-and-minds,…off-ourselves. We are all, way-too-steeped in selfishness. Is yours, (dear-reader and friends); also a sacrificing-love?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Our Apostle John, knew-all-too-well,…the true distinction; between the Father and His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(read, 1st John 1:13). Folks, our fellowship,…first-and-foremost; is with the Father and with His, only begotten!...

Thereafter, it’s with each,…other. Yes, we,…the brethren-in-Faith!... Our Heavenly-Father, was mentioned first,…in all-things; by His Son, (Jesus). Why?... Answer: Because, our living-God is the,…(”Head”); of this Family!...

It’s a deeply-rooted, truth. Found within, the very written-pages,…of our Holy-Scriptures!... And, as we grow, (spiritually); this understanding is deepened. And, our personal-lives start becoming,…far-more, enriched…(but-not, necessarily in material-ways)…

Friends, there are many,…evil influences, in this present-planet; all of them, wanting to destroy families,…both: physically-and-spiritually. Satan, (our biggest-adversary); knows that he, can destroy whole-nations,…by attacking first; a family nucleus!...

America, a Nation once known to be,…(”Under-God”); is a fine-example, of this truth!...

Worldly-churches, have all become,…most-divided. Card-exchanging, on Valentine’s-Day!... Egg-Rolling, on Easter-Sunday!... Pumpkin sales, come Halloween time. Gorging, till you drop,…on Thanksgiving-Day!... Adoring, the works of our labor,…as we sit-around, our Christmas-Tree; gift-giving on the eve, of December the 24th…

Yes, all of these,…have become, our passions. What happened to the, (“good-news”); of the coming, Kingdom-of-God?... If we don’t honor, our Father-in-Heaven,…then, we’ve lost; the original gospel-message!...

What’s happened to our engagement, to be espoused to the,…Son-of-God?... Has it been, cut-off?... Do we stand-today, as just another,…deceived; Church-of-Christ?... Oh’, how I pray,…not!...

Folks, there’s no closeness in the Universe,…so intimate; as that of being, in the,…(”Bosom”): of our Heavenly-Father!... It’s where you will find, His Son!... Each one of us, needs to grow,…richer, in this personal fellowship; with the Father-and-Son!...

Two-separate and uniquely-proper, entities!...

Each one, deserving their own Honor-and-Glory!... Each, donning their own,…”Crowns-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, as promised,…even, unto us; who-believe. Study well, these written-words. As you, deeply-fathom this fellowshipping,…with; the Father-and-Son!...

That, your eternal-joy,…may be full; even during all of your, future tests-and-trials. If you lack-this-joy, then remain on your knees,…until you; possess it. We shall, set-the-example for others,…to follow; but-only, if we ourselves,…allow the Son: to shepherd our lives!... We must come, to the foot of His Cross,…as little-children!...(read, Matthew 18:1-3).

Just like Jesus, submissively loves His own God and Father-in-Heaven,…so must we; follow in His, foot-steps. It’s how we, in turn,…receive our; Salvation!...

(“THIS-IS-AN,…IRON-CLAD-GUARANTEE”)!... From Almighty-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6795
Attachments
115024_th.gif
115024_th.gif (70.34 KiB) Viewed 347 times
111928_th.gif
111928_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 347 times
105964_th.gif
105964_th.gif (89.67 KiB) Viewed 347 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:27 pm

“TRACING,…THESE,…TRUTHS!”…

Friends, you will never endure the trials,…that, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); is sending your way, unless you come to see, (spiritually): the real reasons, He’s doing so!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); can trace this truth, by reading,…(Genesis 1:26).

God’s Plan, was to develop us into,…His image and likeness. But, Adam allowed Eve,…to persuade him; as they both, ultimately were influenced by Satan!... This resulted in this pair, being cursed by God!...

Tell me, are we not still,…being influenced by; this old-dragon, Lucifer,…himself?... Of course, we are. That first pair, failed their most important trial,…that of, Obedience; unto their own, Maker!...

Folks, sin desires you, (dear-reader and friends); but, we must all,…rule-over-it…(read, Genesis 4:7). Adam-and-Eve, were a selected pair,…inserted into; a very special place, called the,…”Garden-of-Eden!”…

But, were there other human-beings,…on Earth?... You bet, there were. Notice-well, how Cain worried for his own well-being,…after he killed; his own brother, Abel. God, spoke to Cain and advised him,…of being cursed!...(read, Genesis 4:8-16).

In verse, (14); Cain is concerned about, being killed by anyone else who will find,…him; now that he was to become, a fugitive and a wanderer.

In verse, (15); God assures Cain, that although he has committed murder,…no one; shall lay a hand on him. A mark-of-protection, was laid upon Cain,…lest any, who found him; should attack, Cain. Why, would God protect Cain?...

So, yes,…there were other people, out-there; roaming and inhabiting our planet, besides the immediate family nucleus of,…Adam-and-Eve!... Although Cain’s own descendants, are not found written within our Bible,…they are here; present and accounted for. They, too,…have a place-and-purpose; in God’s over-all Plan!...

Notice-well, in verse, (16); “That Cain, went away from the presence-of-God!... And settled in a land called, (Nod). East of Eden!... Cain, took a wife and she conceived,…and bore, (Enoch). When Cain, built-a-city,…he called it; after the name of his own son, (Enoch)!”…

But, friends,…this was not; the very same, (Enoch), who later in our Holy-Scripture,…is depicted as; walking with God!...(read, Genesis 5:22-24). The Big difference here, is this one fact. When we are ousted, from the very presence-and-protection of our living-God,…we begin to lose; every blessing, imaginable!...

Cain, went-away, (it doesn’t say, that God ousted Cain; from His very presence)!...

This in itself, tells me this one fact. Only, after God promises protection to Cain,…does he, (Cain, himself); find the necessary courage, to walk-away from what Cain,…already knew, to be: God’s own protection-and-presence!...

We, too,…must come-to-know; this all-too-important, fact!...

Freely-and-willingly, God permits us to either,…stay in His presence-and-protection; or to walk-away, from it. Folks, there are consequences,…both, good-and-bad ones; depending on our choices, made!...

So, I pray,…that; “You come to choose wisely, and to remain in the protection-and-presence of our,…Creator!... For, there is no better-place to stand,…and receive, your eternal-blessings; which awaits all, who-believe!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6735
Attachments
124092_th.gif
124092_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 343 times
121620_th.gif
121620_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 343 times
117942_th.gif
117942_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 343 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm

“LET’S-UNLEARN,…OUR-ERRORS!”…

Friends, may our speech and our sharing with others,…never be based; on mere enticing words, of mankind’s own wisdom!...

But-rather, may we always demonstrate the indwelling,…Spirit-Force and Power; so that, everyone who is willing to listen to us,…will also know, that; our Faith does not stand, inside the wisdom-of-men,…but; in this Power-Source, which is always,…”Poured-Out”,…unto us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): from Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…

Remember, always,…that, you begin to gravely, (“err”),…if you believe me; to be part, of any denominational group out there. And no,…I’m not; a Jehovah’s-Witness!... I just happen to enjoy, using our Creator’s own proper Name,…every opportunity, I get; within my written passages!... Amen.

Yes, this Holy-Spirit, (not ever, a third-person within a false-Trinity-Doctrine,…of Devils); is truly a recognized, (“Power-Source”),…which is always: poured-out unto whom, God deems worthy. Yes, as He,…sees fit; and to whom, He,…so-ever-wills!...

With this indwelling Spirit, we are well-able to guide and comfort,…not only ourselves; but-also, all those willing to believe. Yes, we are those,…who, do; exceedingly, great-things!...

And, I might add,…abundantly-above; all that is ever asked, of us,…to do!...(read, Ephesians 3:20).

Let the pure truth, of our living-God,…be proclaimed; to all the peoples. Let no one, be deceived any longer. Folks, all this work of world-evangelism,…and of spiritually saving the world; will require simultaneously, a re-educating,…(if-you-will): of our entire planet!...

These minds, I speak of,…(and indeed, our world’s finest and best minds; are involved in this dilemma); whose false education, have made them all,…so perverted; they today, are unable to truly accept,…any real-truths,…until, they first: become willing to unlearn, their embraced,…errors!...

This, in itself is typically,…ten, (10), times; more difficult, as many,…”Doctrines-of-Devils”; have already been deeply embedded, and seated in our hearts-and-minds!... Who of us, is truly willing to start,…all over again; from scratch?...

And, learn new-truths?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

We have held, the very foundations of knowledge,…in prejudiced-contempt. Yes, indeed. The re-educating of this world, will be one of the most important tasks,…the Kingdom-of-God, will face; as the Son, returns to Rule!...

Today, many follow deceptive values. These types of materialistic, thought-patterns,…will require; a re-orientation. Yes, a complete change-of-direction. This new teaching, shall go-forth-from our,…New-Jerusalem; the capital of our New-Earth, promised!...

You, dear-reader and friends,…must come, to know this. In the first, few years of the New-Testament-Church,…Jesus’ original and true-gospel-message, (with regards to, His Father’s-Kingdom); was completely suppressed-and-supplanted, with a false-gospel!...

Yes, mankind’s fabricated-fables,…did away, with; His Father’s-Commandments!...

Friends, the principal-purpose for which,…Jesus is returning; is to spiritually develop, in humanity as a whole,…a godly-character; and to save-us-all, even from our own,…self-destructive-nature.

The world today, as it stands,…has, (not-yet); been,…”Saved!”…

Just take a good-look around you. Then, tell me if we aren’t standing,…in utter-chaos?... Yes, with all of our perfect,…imperfections!...

In closing, know this. His Father-in-Heaven, can’t use any of these present,…worldly-churches. Why?... Simply, because all-of-them resemble the old,…Babylon; of yesterday. It’s so obvious, that each disagreeing-religious-organization,…out-there; has only managed, to further divide themselves, (and us, who simply desire, truth); into many different concepts, of Theological,…”Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

With the majority of them, calling Jesus,…God, Himself!...

Such, are Satan’s own,…subtle-snares and wiles; his servants are cunning-serpents, who act as gentle-doves,…deceiving the masses; appointing their own committees, of intellectual-scholars,…to decide, ultimately: whether our Jesus, teaches real-truth!...(or not). Amen.

To rightly-divide, the Word-of-God,…is much easier said; than-done!...

Always, ask yourself,…who; is saying what, and about,…whom?...

I pray, that,…”You truly come, to discern well,…the differences evident; within the written pages, of our Bible. When it comes, to distinguishing literal-language,…from figurative speech; pray, pray, pray!”… Amen.

Have your truest focus, be that of understanding,…Jesus’ own wording; when, He is being,…quoted. And, don’t be led-astray,…by the many, other writers-present; and of their own, inspired sayings,…about, who they happen to think: Jesus, is!...

Folks, what Jesus,…says; is all that, really-counts in the,…end!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6675
Attachments
333382_th.gif
333382_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 339 times
333314_th.gif
333314_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 339 times
333286_th.gif
333286_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 339 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:33 pm

“TO-GOD,…BE-ALL,…THE-GLORY!”…

Please, don’t ever lose heart,…for whatever it may be; that you are suffering, in this immediate moment. Remember, that,…it’s all; for your own Glory!... For this reason, alone,…we need to; bow our knees, before our living-God!...

May He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); grant you, (dear-reader and friends); to be strengthened with His Power, through His appointed Holy-Spirit,…in your inner-being…(see, Ephesians 3:16).

Yes, Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are indeed; uniquely proper, separate from one another, each deserving their own crown-of-righteousness,…yet: always working as,…”One-in-Spirit!”...

We are those, well-rooted and grounded in their Love!... It’s why the Son-of-God, indwells in our hearts. All, because of our exercised Faith!...(verse, 17). Our goal is to be filled with all the fullness of His Father-in-Heaven!...(verse, 19). The Son, has been for centuries past,…misinterpreted and misunderstood; the religious order of the today, has made Jesus,…out-to-be: God, Himself!...

All, simply because Jesus happens to represent,…His Father, (as God’s own, Advocate); in the, “Fullness”,…of our Creator!... Remember, always,…that; (“TO-GOD,…BE-ALL,…THE-GLORY”)!...

This was the Son’s own, out-cry,…daily. All that Jesus did and said, was with the sole-purpose of giving His God and Father-in-Heaven,…all the Glory!... Don’t forget that, it was the very same Roman Culture,…who, crucified Jesus; only to later, (in 321 A.D.); adopt His teachings and make Him into a god, adding Jesus alongside their existing entourage,…of other: lesser-gods!... Amen.

And, so,…this pagan-practice, still prevails today; as we clearly witness Catholicism and its many, (“knock-off”),…branches there-of, still prevailing: as they erroneously practice, the Trinity-Doctrine!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6615
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 335 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 335 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 335 times