Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm

“WHAT,…WOULD,…JESUS-SAY?”…

No, not all,…have Faith!... And, so,…I ask that; you, (dear-reader and friends),…pray-for-me; so that, Jesus’ gospel-message,…may speed ahead: (in the wake of Hurricanes, Irma, Jose and Maria)!...

As I write this passage, Mexico suffers multiple earthquakes. Yes, pray that,…our Bible’s entire message; (not just, one verse per chapter,…on every Sunday’s worship-hour), be finally delivered: among you who truly,…believe!...

Yes, may we all,…continue; to be delivered, from all the wicked and evil events,…surrounding us: these present-days!...(see, 2nd Thessalonians 3:1).

Notice well, how our Apostle Paul,…speaks again; of two separate entities…(read, verse 5). “May the Lord, (although the title of Lord, is over-used all throughout our Bible; confusing the masses-in-general. Specifically here, it refers to Jesus); direct your hearts, to the Love-of-God, (meaning, His Father-in-Heaven); and to the steadfastness of Christ, Himself!”...

Both, Father and Son,…are the same; yesterday, today and tomorrow. Yes, both are steadfast,…One-in-Love; One-in-Unity, One-in-Vision and Cause,…yes: One-in-Mindset and Mission!... Yet, there is only,…One; “Most-High-God!”…

Jehovah, His Glorious-Name!... And, then,…there is; His only begotten Son!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Who, today,…stands, firmly; at the right-hand of His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Exalted and recompensed, is Jesus!...

All, due to His unmatched and exemplary,…Obedience!... Folks, were Jesus,…to be God, Himself; then exaltation of His person, would be completely unnecessary,…and quite redundant: don’t you think?...

Truth is, all-the-contrary,…to what; this present world, would have you believe!...(especially those, who erroneously teach; the Trinity-Doctrine)…

Jesus, recognizes His Father-in-Heaven,…in all-things; to be, most Superior,…to Himself!... Humanity, is guilty of misinterpreting and misunderstanding,…our Lord. Figurative speech and often, metaphoric-parables,…were by design; intended to weed-out those, looking for quick-answers and quick-fixes,…to all-things!...

Only, the wise,…chosen-by-Christ; can ultimately come to spiritually-discern and decipher well, when Jesus is speaking in literal-terms. When we denote, Jesus’ own wording,…His humility, far outweighs; mankind’s own desire, to make Him into a god!...

Friends,…”There is only,…One; Who is truly, Good!... That being, my Father-in-Heaven!”... (Jesus, speaking).

The Trinity-Doctrine, demonstrates clearly,…deeply-seeded roots; involving mythical and pagan-practices, exercised by all previously known,…Empires. Yes, the Romans, the Greeks, the Persians, the Egyptians and all others,…idolized certain individuals; within their communities, even to the extreme point,…as to consider them: as if they, were gods unto themselves!...

The Roman-Emperor, (“Constantine”); simple merged Jesus’ doctrinal-teachings, twisting it here and there,…just-a-tad; ultimately adding our Jesus, unto their existing entourage,…of lesser mythical-gods!...

Approximately 300 years, after the Death and Resurrection of Jesus,…these very same Romans; were unable to eradicate this newfound, Faith!...

And, so,…if you can’t beat them; you do the next best thing, you join,…unto: your Enemy!...

In certain genius manners, they embraced Jesus’ teachings. This allowed the Roman Empire, to continue flourishing, (although in reality, they were already, on their way,…out)… Yes, the Romans (modern-day Italy); became an, all-tolerant-society!...

Much like, continues to sprout with much fan-fare and ado,…even, today. Many, are the fashionable,…”Inter-Faith-Groups”. All uniting under, one supposed banner,…yet; without any real, nor true definition,…as to: what they all, stand firm,…on?...

Tribute is collected and all gods, are reverenced. Everyone’s happy and the world, lives onward to see,…another day; yes, everyone walking in idleness. Consuming merrily, without giving account to anything or anyone!...

And, so,…in closing; “To you, who preach our gospel-message. You do well, to revisit,…(2nd Thessalonians 3:7,8,9)… When ends, finally meet,…what is, truly; the example you are giving us, to imitate?...

Are you, spiritual-leaders,…really; walking the talk?...

(“WHAT,…WOULD,…JESUS-SAY”)?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6210

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
106068_th.gif
106068_th.gif (49.57 KiB) Viewed 286 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:53 pm

“YES,…THE-TRUTH,…HURTS!”…

Folks, our Apostle Paul,…knew the truth!...(see, 1st Timothy 2:5).

“For, there is One God, and there is One Mediator,…between God and men; the man Christ-Jesus!”…

This, I believe,…needs to be; one of our greater testimonies…(verse, 6). For this, very thing,…I too; was appointed. Yes, in both Faith and Truth!...(verse,7).

You overseers of all Churches, Temples, Synagogues, ( I dare include, Mosques); Cathedrals, Chapels, Kingdom-Halls and the like. It would behoove you, to read well,…(1st Timothy 3: 1-14).

And, as the Spirit convicts me,…I must admit; that I question here, the correct translation and/or transcription of,…(verse, 16).

Simply, put,…there are several places; throughout our Bible, where we need to examine well,…as we are instructed of God: to truly test, “all-things!”…

In this, (verse, 16); “God was manifest in the flesh”… Yet, when we go back to, (chapter 2:5); we are told that, there is One God,…and there is; One Mediator between God and men, the man Christ-Jesus!...

So, which is the absolute Truth,…the whole Truth; and nothing but, the Truth?... Well, are we,…(humans); not also created, in God’s own image?... Of course, we are. We know this, to be true,…because; our Bible tells us, so!...

Yet, this in itself,…does, (Not); make us, God!...

But, is not our ultimate goal,…that of mirroring; the Son-of-God?...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

We are instructed, to follow in His footsteps,…as He, (Jesus); is our finest example, of how we all,…should lead: our lifestyles. Well, Jesus,…the Word; was indeed, made flesh. As you and I, are also made,…flesh; but, there’s one distinction!...

Jesus, is,…(“BORN,…OF”),…God; or begotten, is more the proper-term.

Yes, He is the,…(”Expressed,…Image”); of our living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Jesus, is Seed of God’s own,…Seed; whereas, we were created!...

In comparison, Jesus is a direct descendant of God!... Yet, remaining separate,…but, equal; (yes, like Father, like Son)!...

One-in-Unity, One-in-Love, One-in-Cause,…yes, One; in both Mindset and Mission!...

Both, are working collectively. Desiring most, that humanity as a whole,…would come, finally; to an earnest repentance, and receive this free-gift, (a direct result of God’s-Good-Grace): of Salvation and eternal-life!...

Jesus, is God’s perfect example,…of Himself!... But, (Not),…in a, “de-facto”; manner.

Jesus, personifies God’s own character and personality. In unmatched and exemplary ways. But, none-of-this,…make Jesus; God, Himself!...

In closing, I pray that,…”You come to receive, the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation,…as our Apostle Paul; once received. So, that,…thereafter; you, too,…can begin to clearly discern; all the supposed mysteries, so well hidden within God’s written Word!”… Amen.

Yes, to the ignorant and insolent unbeliever,…all-of-this; is foolishness!...

But, you who believes,…shall realize, that; when push comes to shove, and when we begin to weigh,…(“All”); of what Jesus, ever uttered, (at least, the words that made it to the published Book, we call the Bible); that, in His figurative,…as well as, literal and metaphoric-parables; Jesus’ own wording, outweighs, (every time),…what everyone else, (both inside and outside, this compiled, edited and published Bible): wants to say!...

Yes, Jesus was sent by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... All that He ever did, was to Glorify His Father!... Were they, to be,…indeed; two in the same person, this would make our God,…out-to-be: most conceited, wouldn’t you say?...

All the contrary, is certainly true. We follow a selfless-doctrine, which guides us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); to a completely dependent lifestyle, towards the Son’s guidance,…and in the direction: of His Father’s, overall protection and provisions!...

That’s right, folks!... (Exodus 33:20)…Still stands, strong!...

You cannot see God, while in the flesh,…and live; to tell about it. What we see, (as well, Moses on that Mountain); is God’s own virtues. What Moses saw, was God’s (“Back-side”)… Although in figurative-speech, it mentions that Moses spoke to God,…face-to-face; this relates to having an intimate conversation, between two entities!....

Seeing God, face-to-face,…in a “de-facto”, manner; this is altogether, impossible. Because of God’s own Holiness, and mankind’s own,…fallen and putrid, state-of-affairs!... It’s also, why He’s always used prophets-of-old to reach-out to humanity,…with His admonishments; and warnings!...

Yes, His Goodness, His Mercy, His Righteousness. That’s what Moses, ultimately saw of God…

(read, chapter 33: of the Book-of-Exodus), in its entirety. Slowly and carefully, and you,…too; shall spiritually-discern, these truths!...

And, those whom He chooses to use,…as His Intercessors, (like His only begotten Son); He imparts, bestows, invokes, empowers, ordains, commissions and exalts,…with such: Virtues!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6225

Attachments
119035_th.gif
119035_th.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 279 times
112579_th.gif
112579_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 279 times
106168_th.gif
106168_th.gif (5.84 KiB) Viewed 279 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:56 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
325938_th.gif
325938_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 277 times
330706_th.gif
330706_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 277 times
311829_th.gif
311829_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 277 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 pm

“AMID,…UNFORGETTABLE,…EXPERIENCES”…

My inspiration, for writing to you today,…has come, from a visit, (in-a-dream); to a beautiful country-estate, in the clouds-of-Heaven,…East-of-Eden!...

I was suddenly caught, in a midday Thunderstorm,…with awe-inspiring moments; of flashing violence, followed by a clear,…Brilliant-Sun!... Soon afterwards, I heard the calm,…sweet songs-of-birds; in nearby trees.

This experience, prompted me,…to fall; to my knees, in humble adoration: of my Mighty-God!... (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)… And so, I pen my exaltation,…as I today, behold; His Wonders!...

I remember also, singing alongside Arch-Angels,…(Michael and Gabriel); in dark, un-evangelized places,…telling you, (dear-reader and friends): of the effects, it had,…on the unsaved!....

As my Maker, was measuring mankind,…He placed, His-Hand; around our hearts, instead of our heads.

He then, turned to me,…and said; “Your companions, are like the buttons,…on your elevators; they, will either,…take you up: or they will take you, down. So, choose,…Wisely!”….

I sensed, that I was about,…to wake; when my God, said: “Wait, before you return,…take hold of my instructions; and do not, let them go. Keep them, for they are your Life!”….(please see, Proverbs 4:13).

I was awakened, by a Thunderous-Noise,…and there-after; I found myself, reading,…line-upon-line: and precept-upon-precept!…

Yes, folks,…all-of-this; and much, much more occurred,…(“AMID,…UNFORGETTABLE,…EXPERIENCES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
110228_th.gif
110228_th.gif (60.36 KiB) Viewed 273 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:13 pm

“PERSIST,…IN,…THIS!”…

Let’s read together,…(1st Timothy 4:1).

“Now, the Spirit expressly says,…that, in later times, (over 2,000 years have now passed, and we’re still seeing these truths, as being self-evident in the eyes of true-believers); yes, some will depart from the Faith,…by devoting themselves: to deceitful spirits and teachings-of-demons!”…

Yes, plain and simple,…folks; I call them,…(”Doctrines-of-Devils”)!…

Take a good look, around you and inside your local churches,…then, tell me; this isn’t true. Let’s read onward, to verse, (2); through the insincerity of liars, whose consciences are seared!...

Dear-reader and friends, when I think of the word,…”Seared”; I think of a burger, or a steak being cooked,…either on a flat-top: and/or on an open-grill. Searing, tends to char the outer-part of the meat,…while at the same time; keeping all the juices, locked inwardly,…offering ultimately; a somewhat crispy outer-appearance and texture, and a moist,…most desirable-interior!...

Well, the same is very true,…with these individuals, mentioned; outwardly, they appear scorched by all of society’s,…selfish-scorning. “Do this, and don’t do,…that!”…

At first-glance, these very same appear ideally,…to fit right-in; with the in-crowds, and their popular-fads. While inwardly, they are truly,…a mushy-mess!...

Read-on, to verse, (3); they forbid marriage, (much like the Buddhist and the Catholic-Priests, and their pagan-practices); and require abstinence, even from certain foods,…that God, created; to be received, (or consumed), with thanksgiving,…by those; who believe and know, the real-truths!...(meaning, you and I; dear-reader and friends)…

For, we know that,…it isn’t; what goes into our mouths, that defiles a human-being,…but-rather: what he or she, ultimately spews-out,…that, defiles!...

So, what can we conclude,…thus, far?... Well, that,…certainly; many are those, (called, the religious); who, for a pretense,…exercise: much hypocrisy. Yes, outwardly,…they appear; “Holier,…than,...Thou!”… But, inwardly,…we know, that,…they fool, only themselves; when-ends-meet!...

That’s-right, miserable wretches,…they all, are; just look at what abstinence from marriage, has gotten humanity, (as a whole, world-wide),…today: with gay and lesbian societies, abounding.

Yes, Priests becoming completely perverted,…as a direct-result; of their countless, listening to their congregations,…putridness: all done, behind screened-in cubicles!...

Mankind’s confessions, are to be saved,…for His Creator; not to be shared, with another human-being,…falsely-believing; that in the end, they can be absolved by the hand,…of another: fleshly-man. Behind closed-doors, these false-spiritual-leaders,…for centuries on end; have abused our children, to whom we have left,…in their trusted-care!...

Scarring their innocence, with demonic-deceits!... Does this make me, Homophobic?... No, sir!... I don’t Judge them. The very, Word-of-God,… judges; each and every one, of them. And, rightly-so!...

These monks, priests, nuns and the like,…during the day; pretend to have mastered, the act-of-abstinence.

Truth-be-known, immorality’s deepest roots,…are anchored firmly; right inside these very Temples, Mosques, Cathedrals, Sanctuaries, Churches,…and Chapels, alike. Brothers-and-Sisters in Christ-Jesus!... Have nothing to do, with those who practice,…irreverent-silly-myths; rather, train yourself for godliness!...(see, verse 7).

For, it holds promise,…unto; eternal-life!...(verse, 8). Only, Jesus’ sayings,…regarding His Father’s-Kingdom; are truly- trustworthy and most deserving, of your full acceptance. For, to this very end,…we, (His-Faithful-Followers); toil and strive, because we hold our hope,…set-upon: His Father’s promises!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Our living-God, has Saved us,…thru; His Son’s own merits. Yes, especially those,…who, believe!... (verse, 10). May we continue, to set the example unto others,…in speech; in conduct, in Love, in Faith and purity-of-heart,…as we command: and teach these-things!...(verses, 11-12).

Do not neglect, the God-given-gifts,…which you possess. Immerse yourselves completely, (be baptized of the Spirit, and not just merely, with the outward gestures; involved in water-baptism). Yes, practice these-things,…submerging your very spirit; with these given truths!...

So, that,…all, who surround you; may come to see and ,…(“Bear,…Witness”),…to your own: spiritual-progress. Keep a close watch, on yourself and on Jesus’ own,…original- teachings.

Yes,…(“PERSIST,…IN,…THIS”)!...

For, by so doing,…you, will Save; both yourself and your listeners…(verses, 14-16). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
106248_th.gif
106248_th.gif (70.1 KiB) Viewed 271 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:13 pm

“MY-FAITH-IMPELLS,…ME,…TO-GOOD-WORKS!”…

Everybody is broken. So, let’s be real careful of finger-pointing. We are all, disconnected. Yes, from our own Creator!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Save, for His own Divine-Plan of reconciliation, (thru His Son’s own merits),…there would be; no eternal-tomorrow, for any of us. Let’s never forget, that,…those of us; who are self-indulgent, are already consider to be dead,…although: we may indeed, presently be alive!...

Yes, I refer to those who,…do (Not) provide; for the members of their own household, these very same,…have completely, denied: our practiced Faith!... And, they are worse-off,…than even; an un believer!...(please see, 1st Timothy 5:8).

Let us never, give our biggest Adversary, (Satan, himself); any occasion for slander. For, many are those,…who; have already strayed, after this Dark-One!...

Folks, it is,…(“OUR-EXERCISED-FAITH,…WHICH-COMPELS-US,…TO-GOOD-WORKS”)!... Amen.

I want to highlight, a category of individuals,…that our Apostle Paul, speaks of; (read onward, to verse, 16)…

Since the beginning, of the established Christian-Churches,…during the first-century; of Christ-Jesus’ Death and Resurrection, these organization and/or institutions-of-old,…have been helping: the widows!...

But, note well,…the distinction; which Paul makes, regarding the widows. If they indeed, have children and/or relatives,…then; let those family members, (who belong, to the widow’s immediate family-nucleus): take charge, over the widow’s,…real-needs!...

Yes,...(”True-Widows”); are those who are left, completely alone. Who were espoused, only to one husband, (as we are asked to do, in a spiritual-sense; to be married, unto Jesus); during their entire life-time.

So, by exercising this practical and effective concept,…it would, free-up (if you will); any real-monies and/or time, to service and care for,…the widows: who were absolutely, alone!...(verse, 16).

Another topic, of which Paul,…asserts to; is to you elders, of these churches. Are you, indeed,…ruling-well; over your congregations?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

If so, then you are truly worthy,…of receiving; a double-honor.

Especially those, who continually labor in preaching and teaching!...(verse, 17).

But, friends,…double-honor; doesn’t necessarily mean, double-pay in monetary gains. It relates to being, well esteemed and recognized throughout your local communities,…as being; true men and women-of-God!... Amen.

Let’s read-well, the following verse, (18)… For, the Scriptures say,…”You, (meaning, the congregation at hand), shall not muzzle an Ox, (relating to the elder-at-hand); when it treads-out, the grain, (we are to, separate the wheat from the chaff; the truth from fabricated-fables). And, the laborer deserves his wages!”…

So, are you,…indeed; feeding your flocks?... Is your laboring, producing much good-fruit?... Then, may you be fed,…and justly, so; with good measure, to fulfill all of your needs. Yes, be them physical and/or spiritual…

But, dear-reader and friends,…this in itself; doesn’t mean, you who stand behind these pulpits,…are entitled: to receiving a blank-check, cut-out for your own,…”devious-delving!”...

No, sir!... Your personal wants-and-desires, we must all,…labor, for; but, our daily-bread,…God, shall provide: this need!...

We are, (Not), to store-up material riches,…nor Mammon; where the moth and/or rust, can over-take and claim this accumulated,…temporal-wealth: in the end.

No, sir!... Remember, that,…all we can truly-take, with us; is indeed, our (“good-works”)!…

Yes, these do follow us,…into; our eternal-tomorrow. As I read-on, (1st Timothy 5:24-25)… “The sins of some people, are conspicuous,…going before them; to Judgment. But, the sins-of-others,…appear later”…(verse, 24).

“So, also,…(good-works); are conspicuous and even those, that are not,…cannot: remain-hidden!”…(verse, 25).

Back-tracking, just-a-tad. Let’s read, together,…(1st Timothy 5:21)…

“In the presence of God, and of Christ-Jesus, and of the Elect-Angels,…I (Paul-of-Tarsus); do charge you, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), to keep these rules,…without, prejudging: doing nothing, from partiality!”…

Endless, are the examples given,…throughout the New-Testament; to be seen and spiritually-discern, by those who have eyes-to-see and ears-to-hear. Yes, only the trained-eye,…can decipher; Who is saying, What?... And, about,…Whom?... Amen.

This is what’s meant, when we use the term,…”Rightly-Dividing”; the Word-of-God!... Amen.

Fact is, Father and Son are indeed,…two separate entities; and if you truly Love your Church, then in that same Love,…you will question; all of those, who are feeding you,…(”doctrines-of-devils”)!…

Otherwise, you can continue to remain,…expectantly-quiet; so as to, never muddy-the-waters.

Your spiritual-leaders, (sooner than later), will prove themselves,…to only defend, their stance; yes, their vested-interest,…which they possess; given to them, by all these seminary-colleges, institutions and/or various religious,…organizations: by which, each and every one of them,…swears!...

Men pleasers, rather-than seeking God’s own Favor!... That’s all they, really are. Ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing. Doing just enough, teaching only half-truths and down-right,…full-lies; keeping their flocks and the general-masses,…at bay.

Notice well, in that same verse, (21); how even, within the ranks-of-Angels,…Paul, speaks about; (“ELECT-ANGELS”)!... Yes, not all Angels,…are making it; to the New-Heavens, promised. Just like, not all humans are making it,…to the; New-Earth, promised!...

Folks, Almighty-God,…does all the choosing; and the necessary pruning, as well. All-the-while, each of us,…remaining, are indeed; uniquely-proper, separate entities,…all deserving; our very own, (“Glory, Honor and celestial-positioning”),…according to the very measure; of each individual’s,…”Good-Works!”…

So, I humbly ask you,…dear-reader; “What are you doing, today,…to Glorify-the-Father?...

Have you made, a real-difference in someone’s life,…by furthering along; all-of-these-truths?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

If we consider ourselves, to be mirroring Jesus, to be mirroring,…Heaven, itself; then realize that, God’s will,…shall be done: on Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!... Amen.

P.S. (Faith without works, is completely,…Dead)!... And, so are our chances,…of exaltation, into the here-after; if we don’t find ourselves, impelled to do,…(“good-works”): as a direct-result, of our exercised-Faith…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
A-letter-to-my-best-friend.jpg
A-letter-to-my-best-friend.jpg (44.22 KiB) Viewed 263 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:30 pm

“SOON,…HE’S,…COMING”…

Who of you,…has heard, this story?...
Of He, Who came,…to Save, the lost.
Yes, His life,…He laid-down;
As Christ suffered,…upon that Cross!...

Raised, He was,…the third-day;
With Mighty-Power,…over Death and Hell.
He’s made us,…the overcomers;
As we live,…and in Him, dwell…

“I send you,…the Holy-Spirit!”…
Jesus promised, when He,…went-away.
Guided by this Spirit,…we remain;
Without props,…night and day!...

“I will,…come-again;
Where I am,…there, you will be.
Let (Not), you hearts,…be troubled;
Fear not and walk,…with Me!”…

As this world,…passes us, by;
Rest assured, all-in-it,…will leave you:
As, they left,…my Saviour, too!...

So watch,…and pray;
Yes, be,…ever-ready:
Because, (“SOON,…HE’S,…COMING”),…back-for-you!... Amen.

P.S. May the Holy-Spirit, enable us to walk before our Saviour,…in humility; so that, we may present to this world,…the Gospel: which we live. And, when our Good-Shepherd appears,…a crown-of-glory, shall be given; to all, of His Father’s choosing. This truth, shall (Not),…fade-away!... Amen. (see, 1st Peter 5:4).

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
330721_th.gif
330721_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 261 times
330805_th.gif
330805_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 261 times
101445_th.gif
101445_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 261 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 pm

“MY-MINISTRY,…IS-FOR,…ALL-OF-YOU”…

Folks, be aware that,…the first-century believers; did nothing, simply to pull a crowd,…or to get for themselves; a reputable name. Or, to have others pat them on the back,…and say; “What a wonderful preacher, you are!”…

We are those, who daily strive,…at staying and moving; in that perfect will, of our Heavenly-Father!... Yes, we (The Faithful-Believers); seek above all, to please the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); who has ransomed us, with His precious-blood. This in turn, creates tremendous Favor,…for us; in our Father’s eyes. Our Creator, who searches the hearts,…will reward every one, (male and female, alike); according to his or her diligent work!...

Not, in the scales of human judgment,…but; in the scale of His Divine-Truths!... (“MY-MINISTRY,…IS-FOR,…ALL-OF-YOU”), within this wonderful medium,…we call; the Internet. Who of us, can strive to adapt to every condition and circumstance?... No one likes to be weak. We want people, to think we are,...strong!...

Many are those, who feed-off their own,…authority; as much ado, is made,…regarding: their personality and natural-gifts. But, what is said within our Holy-Scriptures?... We must run this race, we call life,…according to; the prescribed rules of this race-course, that is,…if: we want to win. We cannot run, haphazardly or proudly,…or self-willed; or even, by spurts!...

A crown-of-glory awaits those, who cross the finish-line. May we, so live and labor,…that in the end; we will hear our Saviour,…say: “Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful, over a few-things. I will now make you, a ruler over many things. Come and enter into, the Joy of your Lord!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
21150235_1143152615817024_5962195962027140585_n.jpg
21150235_1143152615817024_5962195962027140585_n.jpg (27.82 KiB) Viewed 257 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:00 pm

“GUARD-AGAINST,…BEWITCHING,…CONTRIVANCES”…

Many of us today, live influenced with wrong ideas. The majority of people, believe that by accomplishing,…great-things; they in turn, will receive wonderful rewards. This depends upon, the character of your work. Many things have been done, (which were really acts-of-God); for which the doer, will receive no reward!...

When the enemies of Christ-Jesus, were seeking to destroy Him,…the high-priest said; “It is expedient for us, that one man should die for all the people,…so that, our whole nation; perish not!”… (see, John 11:50 & 18:14). This priest spoke, (Not) of himself,…but as moved; by the Power of the Holy-Spirit!... He was used of God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); but did not know it. And, will not be rewarded,…for it!...

Friends, the thing which our living-God counts precious,…is (Not); our achievements. But, the trial of our,…Faith!... This is why, the “Rapture-Theory”,…is a complete hoax; yes, a man-made fable,…endorsing “escapism!”… Folks, how else but thru our arduous trials,…will we, (The Faithful-Believers); be ultimately tried and trained?... This criteria, has been set-forth by the very “Giver-of-Life”; yes, by He,…Who: reads all-hearts!...

It’s all to be determined, and done through our tribulations, it’s God’s Way!... It’s not our miracle-working Faith, itself,…but, tested Faith; this is of greatest importance, to our Creator!... People may call us, fools now,…for bearing-up, under our trials; and for steadfastly believing, Almighty-God!... But, He declares that it shall be,…unto praise; honor and glory, at His Son’s appearing!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…to the natural mind; Faith is found to be very foolish. But, He (Jesus-of-Nazareth), shall sound a note of approval,…in that Day!... He will praise us, for enduring our trials. The Son-of-God, will even bid us to sit-down,…amidst our enemies; as He serves us, at His table. It is through these trials, that we’re trained to reign,…with Jesus; In Glory!...

Meanwhile, don’t expect to be patted on the back,…as we walk; in the will of His Father-in-Heaven!... But, rather,…count on being; misunderstood and misinterpreted, as much evil continues to be spoken of us, (The Faithful-Believers)!... Just remember that, we are laborers together,…with God’s-Son!... We lay the foundation, as others build,…thereon; but let every man and/or woman, take heed as to how they build,…thereupon!...(read, 1st Corinthians 3:9,10).

We are (Not) chosen, because we are of any value,…in ourselves; not, at all. It is a matter, of His Father’s-Grace, (extended freely to us); through the shed blood of His Son!... I pray, that today,…”You realize your own need, of Salvation!”… Amen.

Who of you, will step-out,…and into; what may even appear, to many,…to be contrary: to the Word-of-God?... The World does (Not) understand, that we possess a revelation of truth,…which has been obscured, by our Maker; until these present-times!... The majority of the masses, (in general), are completely ignorant of the full-truth,…and hence; they stand against us!...

Brethren, the main thing with God,…is (Not) results; but to walk in His perfect will. Don’t be tempted, to use methods that only,…let you down; things that lead our flesh, into great demonstrations. “Don’t be led, into (BEWITCHING,…CONTRIVANCES)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
16681714_1018010094997944_5397258688789951854_n.jpg
16681714_1018010094997944_5397258688789951854_n.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 250 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm

“DEALING,…WITH-MY,…DOUBTS”…

Sweet-Jesus,…”Open my eyes, to see You,…and; to embrace what is most important, each day. (where is your personal focus, today,…dear-reader and friends?)… Give me, the ability to hear,…(Not) just, Your Words; but also, Your Father’s-Heart!”… Amen.

Help us, Lord,…”To learn from the mistakes, of those whose stories,…You; have given us. Help us, to honor You,…with; our individual lives. For, we know that,…Your warnings; are to protect us, (Not) to,…punish us. I know, I don’t need to fear,…the storms of my, personal life; and of those who surround me. Help us all, to be more calm,…because; we stand secure, in Your Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…the storms; of this present-life, prove the strength, of our anchors!...

Heavenly-Father,…”I understand today, that my sins,…have damaged much; my own heart. I put my trust, right-now,…in Your Son’s sacrifices; and I ask of You, to wash-away my sins,…with His atoning-blood: and make me, a new person. Thank-You, for what Your Son (Jesus),…did; for me (and for you too, dear-reader and friends)!”… Amen.

Folks, at one time in my past,…I had struggled with; the assurance of my own, personal Salvation. But, Almighty-God has helped me,….to deal; with my doubts. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17498960_1042909529174667_2080912934636417709_n.jpg
17498960_1042909529174667_2080912934636417709_n.jpg (81.87 KiB) Viewed 247 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:50 pm

“THIS-SPOTLIGHT,…IS-ON,…YOU”…

Lord, Jesus,…”Fill us, with such a Love,…for You; that we will then, think always,…first; of what will please, Your Father-in-Heaven,…and not: what will please, ourselves. Free us, (won’t You), from the subtle captivity,…of our own self-imposed-prisons of pride. Yes, Lord,…our pride; has led us, to every other vice and demise. Free us, please,…from; this state-of-mind!”… Amen.

“Jehovah (and/or Yahweh, if you prefer), You are the Great and Mighty-God,…of my Lord, Jesus; also, He is Your only Son. Creator of our universe, I shall praise Your Name,…always; there is, no other real and living God,…besides You!”… Amen.

Folks, my life today,…has taken on; a real perspective, in the light,…of Christ-Jesus!... Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for being near to me,…right now; I’m eternally grateful, for Your Father’s-Faithfulness!”… Amen.

Sweet-Saviour,…”Like the Good-Shepherd, that You are,…lead us; we need, Your tender care. Your green-pastures, may they feed us,…and; for our use, may Your folds,…be. Not one, of our deeds, (whether good and/or bad); are invisible, to Your Father’s sight!”… Amen.

Jesus,…”Won’t You please, be the center of our thoughts,…desires and actions?... Control me and use me, as You,…will. The spotlight, has its proper-place,…and today; it’s all on, You. Give us, the yearning to read,…Your Father’s-Word; then, implant it,…in our hearts. And may Your teaching, help us to,…live them, out!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
20108482_1118742581591361_6533102894789810575_n.jpg
20108482_1118742581591361_6533102894789810575_n.jpg (39.55 KiB) Viewed 244 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:23 pm

“FLEE,…FROM,…THOSE!”…

Friends, please read,…(1st Timothy 6:3)…

If anyone, (including those pompous-preachers, behind their putrid-pulpits), teaches a different doctrine, (like the Trinity); and does not agree, with the sound-words of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ; and His Father’s teaching, which accords with godliness,…then, he or she; is certainly, puffed-up,…with much conceit: and understands,…nothing!...

Yes, folks!... These very same, possess an unhealthy craving,…for controversy; and for quarrels, about words,…which produce: envy, slander and evil suspicions!...(verse, 4).

Dear-reader, this is why there is,…so much, division; within the very ranks, of our Christian-Faith!... There exist a constant friction, among them,…because, they are depraved; (by the very Spirit-of-Stupor), in mind and deprived of the truth,…imagining that, godliness is a means: of much gain!...(they forget, that our primary blessings,…are spiritual; and not, material-in-nature).

Are the churches, yesterday, today and tomorrow,…not focused, only; on imposing the guilt, to their congregations,…by cunningly and incessantly; (and with many, unspoken-understandings),…highlighting always, the fault of their members: in that, they never seemingly,…tithe enough?...

Just take a look, at this one example; (the 700 Club, on television); not a day, passes-by,…where they don’t include, in their broadcasting; the importance of tithing!... (If you want God, to bless you)… Folks, we give of ourselves,…in many ways; money is but, one option.

What about, your God-given-talents and skills?... Your time and attention, to all who are in need,…of whatever; you may indeed, possess, (not, just money)… Your wisdom, your sound-counsel, your feeding others and instructing them,…of God’s-Plan; for their own, personal lives and the hope which we all live,…of gaining: ultimately, an eternal-tomorrow!...

Yes, folks!... To give, (in any way, shape or form); is to truly, Love!... And, to withhold,…is to, ultimately; wither-away!... Amen.
These Religious-Institutions and/or Organizations, tend to only gloat,…about themselves; and about how much, they indeed,… do; with all the money, that you supposedly,…contributed: to their supposed, charitable-causes!...

These very same, and countless others like them,…target most; the retired elderly, whose hard-earned nest-egg,…they: pursue!...

Friends, godliness with contentment,…is, indeed; of great-gain!...(verses, 5-6). Why, aren’t these places-of-worship,…simply content; with my attendance and yours?... Folks, because it takes money,…to make; more money!...

Although, Jesus was known to visit,…every now and again; the very Temple-of-Worship, He taught most,…out in the open-air; to both large and small-crowds, as well,…one-on-one: to the general masses!...

None of this, is emulated,…by any; of these groups, mentioned within this written passage!...

And, to you,…who direct, all these; Temples-of-Worship, these Kingdom-Halls, these Churches, Chapels, Cathedrals, Synagogues,…and I dare, add; even the Mosques. Yes, all of you,…would do well; to revisit verses, (7-10)…

Yes, for the very Love-of-Money,…these religious institutions, exist; since the early-days of our established, Faith!... It is, through the Love-of-Money, (Mammon),…that, some; have wandered-away, from the original Faith, (which Jesus, Himself taught to His disciples); and therefore, have pierced themselves,…with: many pangs!...

Tell me, how is it working,…for ya?... Have you, truly eliminated your economic strains,…within your household; simply, because,…you tithe?... Forget, not,…that; all-things belong to God!... He needs, (Not); your money or anyone else’s. What He desires most, is your loyalty and Love!... Amen.

Let your primary focus, be that of supporting those,…who, are truly feeding; the, (“Meat”),…(or sustaining-spiritual-substance),…of God’s-Written-Word!... Remember, that,…we cannot take, anything; with us, as we depart,…from: this wicked-world!...(verse, 7).

Sure, many would say,…that, they build nest-eggs; not for themselves, but for their children. Truth-be-known, these children grow-up to be adults,…themselves; with their own ideas and dreams, typically never matching those,…of their own: parents!...

And, 99-out-of-100-times,…inheritance; is something that we humans, tend to squander,…quite well. As in the story, of the prodigal,…child.

But, as for you,…men and women-of-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); “FLEE-FROM,…THESE-THINGS!”…

Pursue righteousness, (which is not found, in any building-of-worship)…verse, (11)…

Yes, take hold of the eternal-life,…to which we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); were called!...(verse, 12). Daily, we fight against,…even; our own brethren-in-Faith!... Focus on being, One,…with the Father; and His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For, this world,…as we know it; is anything but, One-in-Unity, One-in-Love, One-in-Cause,…and: One-in-Mindset and Mission!...

And, so,…I pray, that; “The very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, douse your spiritual eyes-and-ears. So, that,…you, too; may come to recognize, real-truths,…when you see-and-hear, it”… Amen.

Yes,…(“FLEE,…FROM,…THOSE”); who continually feed, only the “milk”,…of God’s-Word!... Yes, they do this,…with their congregations; to later call themselves, “babes-in-Christ”,…as if: it’s some kind of endearing status, to uphold!...

Let’s rather, be man and/or woman enough,…of Almighty-God!... Let’s mature to the deeper understandings, which lay between the written-words of our Bible. Learn to chew, the tougher-truths,…of the why; the Son was sent-down, to us,…by, His own God: and Father-in-Heaven!...

These Churches, for the most part,…are all; (“of”), this present world. Whereas, by contrast,…we are asked; to recognize that, although we are,…(“in”) this present world; we are, (Not) to partake along,…with its many pagan-practices: deeply-rooted and centuries old!...

Traditions-of-men, seek only to exalt themselves. Whereas, we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); seek His Father’s-Favor!... Yes, just as the Son,…still, today; continues to seek, His Father’s-Favor!...

Yes,…(“FLEE,…FROM,…THOSE”); who, willfully remain,…purposely-defiant: and most unruly. They dishonor all, that stands for God’s-Goodness!... They only seek, to please themselves. Doing always, what’s best in their own,…eyes. Yes, everyone seems only to be doing,…what, they; themselves see, as fit!...

Who, of us,…will remain; in complete, “Subjection”,…unto our Maker?... As the Son, has demonstrated all-along,…to be; completely “Subjected”,…unto: His Father’s-Rule and Commands!...

Oh’, how I pray,…that you, will.

We are all, here to Glorify our living-God!... Yes, in all that we do. Just like the Son, demonstrated to His followers. So, shall we continue to strive,…in demonstrating; unto the entire world, until His Father’s chosen Day and Hour,…for: the Son’s return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20729414_1131480530317566_5919387684053170348_n.jpg
20729414_1131480530317566_5919387684053170348_n.jpg (36.52 KiB) Viewed 231 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:20 pm

“BRIDLED-KNOWLEDGE,…BECOMES-WISDOM!”…

To you, who consider yourself,…rich; I ask you, the following. Have you done, any good-work?... Yes, are you rich,…in good-works; are you generous and ready to share?...(please see, 1st Timothy 6:18).

May we, (Jesus’s-Faithful-Followers); also learn to guard well, the divine-deposits,…which have been entrusted; to us, (who, believe). And, may we all,…avoid; the irreverent babble and contra-dictions, of what is falsely called,…”Knowledge!”…(verse, 20).

Yes, many have swerved from our original Faith,…by professing to know; “all-things”…(verse, 21). Folks, Jesus is the Son!... And, (Not),…God; Himself!...

Dear-reader and friends, wisdom kicks-in,…where, “Knowledge”; leaves-off. It’s a developed ability, (thru God’s-Given-Grace); yes, an ability not acquired,…by any of our own, doing; nor by everyone, but,…by, those: chosen-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Surrender your will, to His,…first!...

I know, that,…this upsets; the masses. As, they all believe themselves,…to know; “all-things!”… Yet, wisdom is a gift. More precious, than,…silver; and fine-gold. And, it is the key,…necessary; to open this door, called,…”Knowledge!”…

For, many are those,…who, claim; to know this and that. Yet, few are truly,…those; who really come-to-understand, what it is,…that: they have come to learn. This thing called, “Knowledge”; when bridled with godly-principles,…then: becomes,…”Wisdom!”…

Take for example, the concept of obtaining a driver’s-license. Often-times, at the early-age of 16,…many are permitted, (after passing a written and driving test); to drive on a part-time basis. But, they must always be accompanied,...by an adult-driver, (over 18 years of age; presumably more experienced).

Here, we find “Wisdom”,…summoned!...

The more mature and experience driver, must be present as a passenger,…in this same, vehicle; driven by the minor. To some degree, society takes comfort and assurance,…knowing that; a responsible party, is at hand,…at all-times!...

Everyone wins, in this scenario. The minor, gets to drive,…and society; gets a safety-feature, that being the older-driver,…being present; inside the same vehicle, when being operated. Yes, an over-seer is required for the beginner!...

Wisdom, begins its work,…here!...

The general public at large, knows that there are less probabilities,…and causes; for reckless-behavior, because an over-seer, (the older, licensed driver): is present.

Friends, the same is true for all,…”Babes-in-Christ!”… We have to start, somewhere. And the beginning, is always the best place,…for beginners; but there comes, a point-in-time,…where, we must; ween ourselves, from the bosom of our,…mentors!...

Yes, a point where,…all the acquired, “Knowledge”; is now put-into-gear, and exercised. Wisdom, here,…is seen; partaking alongside of us, (who, believe), on a daily basis,…as we experience: growing and maturing!...

Yes, folks,…(“KNOWLEDGE,…BECOMES,…WISDOM”)!... All-done, thru a growing,…process. We must crawl, before we begin to walk,…then, to later: mature ourselves into, runners. Wisdom, is here,…at; our every fall, taken!...

We learn to read and write, before we can ever expect to follow-thru,…with any; eloquent-speech. Some things are done, in plain-view,…where others; are done, in obscurity. Take a caterpillar, for example; it turns into a beautiful-butterfly, but does so,…inside: an opaque-cocoon. Yes, completely sealed,…unseen; by our naked-eye!...

A unborn-child, is submerged in synovial-fluid,…for 9 months; inside its mother’s-womb, while its developing, growing and physically-maturing. Then, it takes its first breath-of-air,…as it enters, our known world!...

Yet, it can easily drown,…in 6 inches of water; if left unattended and/or neglected, while in its,…infancy. Take the very stars-of-Heaven. These are ever present, even during the daylight-hours,…although; they are not visible, to our naked-eye,…until: night-fall.

Such, is our Faith!... It’s the evidence of many things, which we hope for, (like the promises of our eternal-tomorrow). And, it’s the stuff-of-dreams,…and of believing; even in the unseen!...

And, so in closing,…I pray, that; “You remember always, to give thanks,…even for, each breath you take-in; and as you exhale, know this to be,…most true. Wisdom, will guide you, (spiritually); to God’s own Purposes and Plan, for your individual lives!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330784_th.gif
330784_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 222 times
330721_th.gif
330721_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 222 times
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 222 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters,…in Christ-Jesus!...

We are all, certainly entitled to our personal opinions. Just know, that my whole reasoning for existing on here,…and for sharing my two links; is to share my perspective, on how Jesus,…in turn: shares Himself, with the entire world.

In His own Light-of-truth, we can witness,…His own, ("Subjection"); unto His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

I don't expect for everyone to agree, this would place me in the same position,…as the rest, of this world's; confused and led-astray,…preachers, pastors, priests: and the like!....

I advocate for Jesus' own Good Name, and for His Father's own Role,…as our Creator; and for the Holy-Spirit, whom has been given to us,…to guide and comfort those: who believe, unto all-truths!...

My writings, are indeed profound,…and it will take more than, just a quick glance; to determine your own positioning, not only with my perspective,…but also, with what; Jesus' own wordings, truly are declaring: He speaks, in metaphoric parables, in figurative and in literal-language!...

(Deciphering who is saying what, and about whom?... There's where wisdom, truly rest)!...

Were Jesus, to be God,...Himself; then He lied to us, when He said that only His Father,...knows; of the exact Day and Hour, of His return to Earth!...

Were Jesus, to be God,...Himself; then who was He, pleading to,…when He hung on that: horrendous Roman-Cross!... ("My-God, My-God,...why; hast Thou forsaken Me")?...

Were Jesus, to be God,...Himself; why would He mislead us,...telling us; that there is only One,...who is truly, Good. That being, His Father-in-Heaven!... Folks, this is excused away,…by our modern-day, spiritual-leaders; in that they want us, to believe that,…Father and Son: well, theirs is a very,…(”complex-nature”)!…

Hog-wash!... It’s the simplicity of Christ’s Teachings,…my focal-point; within all of these written-passages!... Amen.

When we quote the various writers, of our Bible,…like, the Apostle John; read beyond, (chapter 1:1)... Read the entire, (Book-of-John), then you too,...will conclude; that Jesus, indeed holds a submissive posture towards,...His own God; and Father-in-Heaven!...

Read at least, (chapter 14: of the Book-of-John),...and do so, in its entirety. When the, (doubting-Thomas), expressed himself,...by saying; (“My Lord and My God”), this indeed,…was figurative-speech; and yet, millions choose to make,…whole religious doctrines: and beliefs, out of these,…”one-liner-phrases!”...

("He who has seen Me, has seen the Father")!... Jesus, told this,…to Phillip.

This is figurative-speech, in that Jesus,…indeed; represents His Father, in unmatched and exemplary ways. He's God's own Mediator, between us and our Creator!...

He told, our doubting-Thomas,…("Had you known Me, then you would have known,...the Father")!...

This is the key-question, to ask ourselves... Who of us, truly knows,...Jesus?... Had we known, His real-truths,…then; we would unite, in believing,…that: Jesus,...(Advocates)!... For His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Jehovah, His Excellent-Name!...

Just read, (Exodus 33:20)...No man can see God, and live to tell about it. Moses, saw God's own back-side, never His face...because; of God's own Holiness and because of,…our own fallen and defiled standings: with our Maker!...

Read that entire, (chapter 33: of the Great-Book-of-Exodus)!... And, conclude for yourselves!...

You’ll see that, Moses ultimately saw,…God’s Righteousness; which means, His Goodness, His Mercy and His Grace!... Although Moses spoke to God, (“Face-to-Face”),…this relates to; having an intimate conversation, with our Creator!...

Never, did Moses see God,…(”De-Facto”)!… God placed His Hand, over the cleft (or cave), where He had placed Moses,…so that, Moses; could (Not) see, God’s,…literal Face!...

As God passed-by Moses, He removed His Hand,…and Moses; ultimately saw, only the backside,…of God!...

Read the Book, folks!... This is not me, talking here. It’s our own Bible, illustrating real-truths!... Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Nothing's changed under the Sun. God has always worked with Intercessors, to reach-out to,…humanity; as a whole!...

Time and space, limits my continuing with other examples...you must seek; ask and knock on your own, don't just allow yourself,…to be led: by what others, and their vested interest,...want-to-mold: meaning, your otherwise,…God-given-reasoning!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 215 times
114261_th.gif
114261_th.gif (4.91 KiB) Viewed 215 times
124757_th.gif
124757_th.gif (7.66 KiB) Viewed 215 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:04 pm

“MAKING,…A-LONG-STORY,…SHORT!”…

Friends, let’s read together,…(2nd Timothy 1:1)…

As promised, in the past,…I shall continue to illustrate, to you; what our Bible states. Not, what,…”Traditions-of-Men”; and their doctrines-of-devils, have managed to bring-about,…for: centuries-on-end!...

“Paul, an Apostle of Christ-Jesus,…by the will of God; according to the promise of the life, (eternal), that is,…(found): in Christ-Jesus!”…(verse, 1).

Can it be, any clearer,…folks?... I don’t think so!...

Paul, here speaks of being an Apostle of Jesus!... Not a disciple, (meaning, one considered to be a beginner, a student, learning a certain doctrine), but,…an Apostle!...(meaning, one who is sent-forth; well-armed, well-founded and well-learned)…

That’s-right!... A mature individual, no longer considered a,…”Babe”; at anything. Paul, wasn’t part of the original twelve, (12),…disciples-of-Christ; no, sir!... In fact, it was well after Jesus’ own Death and Resurrection,…that Paul; was chosen to become, an Apostle.

The least likely, of all peoples. Here, we have a persecutor of Christians!... One, whose whole focus,…was, to eradicate; what Paul believed to be, a rebellious-faction. Yes, a newly erected religious-sect,…wanting only; to mar all existing, Mosaic-Laws!...

Yes, ironically,…Saul, (later to be named, Paul); was himself a Hebrew, holding a Roman citizenry. He possessed worldly knowledge, much like any true gentleman and scholar,…of his time; plus, a Roman passport,…to travel freely: to and fro, throughout the Mediterranean region,…at will.

Yes, Paul-of-Tarsus,…God’s perfect choice; for demonstrating His Mighty-Works!... Considered an Apostle, and justly so,…simply, because; of his scholarly-background. Plus, that super-natural experience,…Paul had; on his way to Damascus, was to be the icing on the cake, (sort-to-speak)!...

Why?... Because, big-changes indeed occur,…each and every time; any of us, encounters the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…personally. Although known to be a well-founded and versed,…Pharisee; knowing all there was to know, regarding Mosaic-Laws,…Paul: was both physically blinded, and spiritually-dead!...

The real-truths, were soon to be brought to Light!... Yes, new chapters were to be opened.

(“MAKING,…A-LONG-STORY,…SHORT”)!... Paul, regains his physical sight,…after his experience; of being struck-down by Jesus’ own presence, blinded for three (3) days. God sent Paul, a prophet,…named, Ananias; who approached Paul, lay-hands on him,…and restored: his previously lost, sight!...

Not-with-holding, Paul received the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation,…that very same, day; as a direct result of this unspeakable-event. Hence-forth, Paul,…considers himself; to be a justly appointed, Apostle of Christ-Jesus!... Wouldn’t you?...

Yes, Paul,…now possessed; a true-purpose, one which held real-lasting-value and eternal-worth. As I approach the closing of this passage, note well,…that; Paul considered himself, a true-servant of God’s-Son!...

But, all-of-it,…done; by whose will?... Answer: By the very will, of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…

Two separate entities, dear-reader and friends. Father and Son, are each,…uniquely-proper; and to be Honored and Glorified, each,…for their own; roles and celestial-positioning, regarding the whole scheme,…of humanity’s: Salvation!...

For, there is only,…One-God; and one, (Mediator),…between man: and his Creator!... Yes, the man,…Christ-Jesus!... Let’s keep it, that way. Shall we?... Let’s stop, trying to place the Son,…into; His Father’s-Shoes!...

Folks, to rightly-divide the written word of God,…means; possessing the learned and developed, ability,…through much; earnest research and due-diligence, in examining, testing and questioning,…”All-Things!”…

P.S. This requires, even examining your own self,…and your existing; beliefs. I pray, that,…”You come to develop, with God’s-Grace,…this ability; to spiritually-discern, who is saying,…what?... And, about,…whom?... As you daily, stay in the Word!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 210 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 210 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 210 times