Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 pm

“NO-MORE,…EMPTY,…PROMISES!”…

Often times, many things tumble in-and-out of place,…in our personal lives; smudged-sayings, for some reason,…we have: no trouble in remembering. How much have we, already compromised with our,…loved-ones?...

Let us pray, that our closest family members,…would extend themselves and their kindness; allowing us all, to start afresh and anew. Some, have moved on and out of our lives,…entirely; while still others, have no choice,…but; to stay and play things out!...

Who of us, has not been a rebel,…at one point; or another, in our past history?... Let’s see, if we can’t communicate these sad truths. Let’s see, if the Son-of-God,…can remove; some of our existing ill-conditions,…without everybody and their mothers, around us; having to know or see it, all…

I believe, Jesus can truly help. Oh’, if only you would,…believe?... I shall pray for you, dear-reader and friends,…that; Almighty-God would open your spiritual-eyes!...

Drawing you closer, to His Son,…is our Heavenly-Father; as the Son, in turn,…shares: His Father’s Love, with us all… Amazed will become, all who doubt us,…as this all; comes together for both you and me, making much sense,…in: the very end!...

Yes, in the end,…ours will be; weeping tears of apparent Joy!... The Son, ushers-in His Father’s chosen remnant-people and class. That’s right, the Son,…through His written gospel-message; opens eyes, to so many things,…even those very things: unseen by our naked eyes!...

It’s no wonder, others like me,…have become compelled; to no longer stand at sidelines, with wired-shut-jaws!...

Ours, is truly the privilege of a life-time,…with no second-thoughts; we’ve joined Jesus’ leadership team. Today, there are no more disappointments,…no lasting rage and; (“NO-MORE,…EMPTY,…PROMISES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5790

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
104179_th.gif
104179_th.gif (40.89 KiB) Viewed 483 times
329056_th.gif
329056_th.gif (6.02 KiB) Viewed 483 times
104464_th.gif
104464_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 483 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 15, 2017 3:07 pm

“AWAKEN,…FROM,…THE-DEAD!”…

I thank Almighty-God, today,…that our spiritual eyes; are truly being opened. Religion itself, the Mother of all,…cover-stories; and the apex, of my writing career!...

I shake my head, tears falling,…with hands trembling; as I never really thought myself, to be one to expose publicly,…the false-hood: that exist behind mainstream Christianity!...

I’m not the only one, with God’s protection and His own Hands,…upon me. Although, many are those who,…do (Not) see; what the rest of us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): are spiritually-seeing!...

We see, what really happens behind closed-doors,…and drawn curtains; we see, the real Truth!... No more, clenched teeth,…as we describe; the hypocrisy of what we once thought, we knew as the,…gospel-truth!...

That’s right, no longer do we allow ourselves,…to be led; by madmen and women, down-right liars,…ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing: standing behind most pulpits,…today!...

Who of us, hasn’t been in the presence of evil,…yet, never really in the company; of Satan,…himself?... Though, he may be indeed,…more powerful, than any of us; he’s no match, for our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name).

Deceiving, persuasive, controlling, beguiling, possessive,…and oppressive; are but a few, of Lucifer’s attributes. But, greater is the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); than this Dark-One, that is in our World!...

Upon our Lord’s return, who of us,…will appear; purposeful?... Who, will show Him,…a well-worn, Bible?... Is there one, laying at our night-stand,…right-now?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

I pray, that,…”You stay energized, with our new lease,…on this present-life; and that there’s room in your hearts and minds, to explode with laughter,…as you finally realize, that: we have, (AWAKEN,…FROM,…THE-DEAD)!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5805

Attachments
101600_th.gif
101600_th.gif (4.52 KiB) Viewed 469 times
328928_th.gif
328928_th.gif (5.28 KiB) Viewed 469 times
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 469 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 15, 2017 3:30 pm

“NO-MORE-BUFFERS,…BETWEEN-US!”…

Folks, there will always be,…skeptics; but, anyone who diligently studies, researches and examines well,…the facts: will come to know, real-truths!...

We are those, who have developed ourselves,…in such a manner; that we can today, feel the evil emanating,…pervasively; from those who surround us!...

Notice well, how rigid they sit,…never; do they deny, their warm chuckles. These are the same, who caress their lies,…massaging them; most deeply!...

Friends, only Almighty-God,…bestows such ability, (to spiritually-discern); the Faithful from those who simply,…Feign: and the wisdom to exercise, discretionary measures!...

Yes, we know our time will come,…when Death; shall no longer enjoy, its victory over us. Folks, it is our Creator’s will,…that; we live, again. Let us press our hands, together,…and pray; to His only begotten Son, whom we freely,…worship!...

Many, are those who oppose our,…Faith!... And, despite what they will see, (yet, future); with their own eyes, these very same,…incessantly: shall keep on questioning. There’s only One-Supreme-Being, who is above all of mankind. His chosen remnant, know this Truth!...

Murmured, disapprovals abound,…from; the general masses. Their very blue-print of evil, will be brought to its knees,…on that Day; and in that Hour, of our Father’s reckoning. Yes, all in God’s due time.

Friends, the Son-of-God,…sent by His Father-in-Heaven; shall return, triumphantly-victorious and accompanied by legions of Angelic-Forces,…with one aim: to Redeem His Father’s-Chosen-People!...

No longer, will there be,…buffers; between our Maker, His Son,…and us: who believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (26.13 KiB) Viewed 468 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

“WE-ARE-STROKES,…OF,…BRILLIANCE!”…

Friends, our crucial role,…of furthering along; Jesus’ gospel-message, we’ve already accepted,…with much: enthusiasm. Although our courage, took quite some time and much preparation,…today, we stand; (to what may have indeed seem, to countless others,…as mere noble attempts): truly, consummated in our success and victory!...

Like any child, is totally dependent upon a parent,…at first; so, we are too,…in the beginnings; of our researching and developing, this wonderful Faith!... As time passes, a new-born begins to crawl on its own,…to only, later; eventually begin to take, its first-steps!...

The same is very true, with our personal journey. Although we continue to pursue and live a life, of complete dependence upon our living-God,…and His will, for us; we have also, matured much in these,…spiritual-matters!...

Despite this World’s lofty-goal of wanting to unify, all religions into,…One; it worships no real God, but itself!... Divisions and (Not) Unity, is all that has been,…achieved; throughout the ages. Their god, is nebulous and impersonal,…unlike; our true living-God, whose very Might and Resurrection-Power,…and Glory; has already been demonstrated, in the raising of His beloved,…Son: even, from among the Dead!...

I for one, am deeply humbled,…by this assignment; let me clarify further, our Supreme-Being needs no help,…from us: mere mortals. Yet, we are all,…His; (“STROKES,…OF,…BRILLIANCE”)!...

Friends, the object of our worship,…is God’s own: Majesty, Mercy and Grace!... Expressed best, through the very obedient-acts of His own Son,…and Seed!...

We are truly blessed, with this Power of the Spoken-Word!... What will you, (dear-reader and friends); say on behalf of our Father and Son?... Let us, all,…hear; from your own, hearts. Confirm with personal testimonies, your earnest desire to serve our Maker,…for the rest of your born-days; as I shall do, for as long as He,…gives me: breath!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
328784_th.jpg
328784_th.jpg (46.21 KiB) Viewed 466 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 12:18 pm

“COME,…AND-PRAY,…WITH-ME”…

Oh’, Lord Jesus,…”I can never escape from Your Spirit... I can never get away, from Your Father’s presence. Please keep my needs, within Your own thoughts. Forgive my sins, Sweet-Jesus,…and; give me Joy!... Please answer my prayers, and take care of me!”...

Friends, my prayers are for guidance,…and direction. Folks, our Heavenly-Father cares deeply,…about the intimate details; of our lives. Our Creator’s guidance, stems from our relationship,…with Him; and His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

His Son, our Good-Shepherd,…wants to feed us; to carry us, in His own arms,…to hold us close; to His heart and gently lead us,…as His Father in Heaven: has always led Him, the first-born of all creation. Who of us, will seek His face,…with prayers?...

Oh’, Lord,…”I give my life to You!... No one who trusts in You, (Sweet-Jesus), will ever be disgraced. Show me the right path, Lord. Point out the road, for me to follow!”... Amen.

“Please lead me, by Your Father’s-Truths and teach me,…for You, alone; are my Prince, who Saves me. All day long, I put my hope in You. Send Your-Guiding-Light, to brighten my path. Let it lead me, to the place,…where You live. Guide my steps, by Your Father’s-Word... Show me how to have more Faith... What, should I do?... Where would we be,…without You?... Saviour of mankind!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, take a moment to really think,…about this.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Cultivate gratitude in me and open my spiritual-eyes, to the boundless-riches,…of Your Father’s-Glory!... Yes, Jesus,…Your-Father; because of Your accomplished deeds and sacrifices,…as well, Your demonstrated Obedience; today, our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-name); has exalted You, to His own right-hand (a very strong-spiritual-position, of Great-Power): endowing and invoking You, as the only One,…over all-things!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Your-Special-Friends.jpg
Your-Special-Friends.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 461 times
318888_th.gif
318888_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 461 times
312491_th.gif
312491_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 461 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 12:47 pm

“I’M-CHOOSING,…TO,…SHINE”…

No matter who you are or where your daily journey,…takes you; when we stay available, for God’s service,…He will show, what He can do; with a yielded soul. We’re all familiar with biblical figures, that seem to stride-across,…center-stage; like Abraham and David, Paul and Peter. But, our Holy-Scriptures also spotlights,…lesser known men and women; who help us understand, profound lessons about our Maker,…and humanity!...

People like Martha and Thomas, show us that,…we all possess, surprising potentials; when yielded to our Creator. Today, dear-reader and friends,…I want to inspire you; to be alert for opportunities, to serve Almighty-God and prepare you,…for the moments of real-purpose; in your own lives, when our Heavenly-Father,…chooses to shine: His spotlight,…your way!..

Because of the fall, of our human-race,…through its sin; suffering is a common experience, to all people. While we experience suffering, in different degrees and in different forms,…suffering; is a universal, human experience. This is why, stories of perseverance,…are so powerful. The testing of our Faith, (like Job’s); is to be part, of a cosmic experiment,…and suffering will be the variable; in testing the purity, of our devotion,…to and relationship with: Almighty-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name).

This exchange, between our Creator and us,…through the works, of His Son; clearly shows that, our lives are truly connected,…to an eternally-spiritual: realm!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
102994_th.gif
102994_th.gif (52.18 KiB) Viewed 457 times
111108_th.gif
111108_th.gif (52.67 KiB) Viewed 457 times
101728_th.gif
101728_th.gif (75.63 KiB) Viewed 457 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 pm

"THIS-TIME,…REALLY-MEAN-IT"....

Be addicted, as I am,...to the Word of God. There is a purpose for all of us. Seek the Lord Jesus, with all sincerity. In earnest, is how we encounter this,…deliverance. Almighty God and His Son, know when you,...("REALLY,...MEAN,...IT")!....

Who are you?.... Do you belong to Him?.... Call upon the Name of Jesus Christ. Replace the garbage, in your life. Pray with me this.

Father,..."I want to be set Free, from my own Heart's desires. I want to give my Life to You. Would You be, my Friend and my God?".... Amen.

I continue to Pray with you by saying.

Sweet Jesus,..."Be the lifter of my self-imposed burdens. Please help me, by removing me from these self-imposed prisons-of-pride,…created by; and of my own, device. Thank You, for setting my feet on your steady shoulders!"... Amen.

Friends, don't become a prisoner of panic. Take this journey with me and finally meet, the very Son-of-God,…for He is; the Holiest-of-Hosts!....

There are challenges for all of us. Jesus teaches us, to pray for one another. Today, I want to do,…just that.

Lord,..."I ask You, to touch all who read this passage,…with Your irrefutable convictions. Have them realize that, You are,…Truly-Real"... Amen.

Dear Jesus,..."Let me know, that my future,…is in Your Hands. Answer my Prayers, dear Lord. I ask that, Your-Father’s-Face,…shine upon; each and every one, of my readers,…today!"... Amen.

Just believe Almighty-God and the achievements, of His only begotten Son,…Jesus; our Saviour!... For they, have a Plan-of-Salvation,…for; “whom-so-ever-wills!”... Amen.

I conclude my prayers,…by saying. "Fill them completely, with Your-Father’s-Love,…Sweet-Jesus!... Lay Your own Hands, upon those who need,…Your-Wonderful-Healing. We receive Your Forgiveness and Restoration, dear Son-of-God!”... Amen.

And, finally,…To You, Father-in-Heaven; “Today, I know that,…You; are forever Faithful and I found this to be most True,…in that: I am cleansed-completely-clean, by Your Son’s shed and atoning-blood!"... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
307584_th.gif
307584_th.gif (48.46 KiB) Viewed 454 times
325129_th.gif
325129_th.gif (63.58 KiB) Viewed 454 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 2:06 pm

“TO-YOU-STUDENTS,…OF-SMALLER-CLASSES”….

You elders, I write to you today; regarding your traditions. Can you lend yourselves, to understand our Jesus’ implications and are you willing to settle,…for crumbs?.... Only then, will my Lord,…begin to; reward your Faith!....

Steeped in legalism, you have become as,…lost sheep. Great leaders, learn first,…the fine art; of,…”Following!”...

Will you be led, by my Lord’s lyrics,…as He, in turn; follows,…His-Father’s-Findings?.... For, only the Son,…explains best; the meaning of our Maker’s-Words!...

I pray,…”These passages, will inspire your soul,…to confess your Faith, in Jesus; as the only Son, of our Living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name); only His Son, could meet the Father’s criteria and set-forth terms,…for: humanity’s only hope of Salvation, as our Messiah!”… Amen.

Our boldness, is built on the foundation,…of the first apostles; and even earlier, prophets. Many forces, are opposed to our Christ,…and His Father’s-Kingdom!...

I pray,…”You be not one of those. We are no longer bound, but rather loose,…to enter these unlocked-doors; of His eminent-domain!”… Amen.

I do not intend, to precipitate a revolution,…against already organized governments; and/or established institutions. On the contrary, I do write about their seemingly,…False concepts; of Christ’s-Calling!... And of our approach, to His Cross,…and commitment; to curing our, diseased-deeds!....

I hold no authority to determine, but-rather,…a duty; to announce my guilt, as well as,…my newly-acquired innocence. How many, still today,…are looking for; an exclusively national and political Messiah?... Jesus, told His disciples,…not to publicize. Salvation, is a personal and intimate matter. Handled best, one on one. And not so much, in public arenas!....

Strive in beginning, this new emphasis. Instead of teaching the crowds, concentrate on preparing disciples,…one soul, at a time. The task we are assigned, won’t seem so unreachable,…if we think in terms; of personalizing,…Jesus’ message: to one person, at a time!....

(“STUDENTS,…OF-SMALLER,…CLASSES”),…have proven to excel best; only because teachers, are well able,…to afford more quality time: with their students. Do what you can,…but, for Christ’s-Sake; do something!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
114504_th.gif
114504_th.gif (58.15 KiB) Viewed 450 times
312491_th.gif
312491_th.gif (32.58 KiB) Viewed 451 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
111391_th.gif
111391_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 435 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 435 times
104186_th.gif
104186_th.gif (6.58 KiB) Viewed 435 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 pm

“YOU’RE,…NOT,…ALONE!”…

Today, with a precise and articulate tone,…I confess to our scientific community; that humanity itself, is more than,…mere mathematical: equations!...

We, are to be marked and identified,…specifically; as having a direct correlation, with our Divine-Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name). That’s right, ours is a personal-relationship,…with the Father and His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Many, have seated themselves firmly,…on; man-made technologies!...

Whereas, by comparison,…I have embedded my beliefs; in this bedrock, call Christ!... His Rule, goes beyond any known,…region; and His workmanship, can be found within,…us: who, believe.

Whistles of admiration, sound,…as heads, throb; and hands are raised, in awesome praise!...

Beginning today, we shall strive in serving our Lord,…as fine examples; of what this present world, is lacking the most. Yes, with lasting value,…we shall be; fulfilling our obligation, as you’ll find us (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); building a nucleus of loyal, citizenry!...

We will fight, to maintain this composure,…and with our God-given talents; we shall continue to arrange, for the completion of our cause,…which is: Christ’s gospel-message, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!.. That’s right, a Kingdom that is very much,…at hand; even today. Yes, all for your own grasping,…dear-reader and friends; yes, it’s freely offered,…for: whom-so-ever-wills!...

Learn and develop your own spirit, and become a decisive leader. Lean forward and maneuver yourself, right into this,…Saving-Sheepfold!... Once, that step is taken,…you’ll be pleasantly surprised; to find that, others like you,…are on: this same team!...

And, finally,…I conclude, by saying that; “It falls to you, to begin this arduous-journey. Just know that,…(YOU’RE,…NOT,…ALONE)!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123774_th.gif
123774_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 433 times
108057_th.gif
108057_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 433 times
108046_th.gif
108046_th.gif (5.91 KiB) Viewed 433 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 pm

“WITH-ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN!”…

Take this moment and satisfy your own, curiosity. I’m not very difficult, to really understand,…although; you may indeed, not ever agree fully,…with, what: I have to say.

Who of you, understands,…this?... “You once, were lost. But, now,…you’re; found!”…

How would you respond, when I say,…”He is Risen!”…

I pray, that you sit silently,…knowing that, a moment of truth; has arrived for you. The question now, remains…”What, will you make of it?”…

Humor me, and whisper excitedly. The answer to my question, is of course,…”Christ-Jesus!”…

Yes, Christ is Risen,…indeed!... Develop your spiritual-sight, so that,…you, too; can see, from afar,…the mark: of a true-believer!... Many of us, have been crushed,…chopped-up; burned and left often, even for dead,…by the very wrath: imposed upon us, in this present-life!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…what has this world; dished-out to you?... What unfairness, are you dealing with,…today?... Did you know, all the while,…the best secrets; are those kept, between just you and your,…Saviour?...

Yes, come along,…and get yourself; into this peace-keeping Force!... Truly, together we are indeed,…a Powerful-Force; to be reckoned with… It’s one of the most shameless things, you’ll ever do. Keep your eyes, on Jesus-of-Nazareth,…and pray; that His Day, will come!...

Yes, Sweet-Jesus!... Come,…Just,…Come!... Who of us, is well able to follow His orders?... Who, will obey absolutely,…His Father’s-Rules?... Let’s do our part, so that the Son can rescue us,…in the end; don’t panic, as you will witness His most surreal,…of performances: yet, future!...

So, get in line,…because; we will be leaving, soon. At these Golden-Gates of Heaven, will be found the very Son-of-God,…standing firmly; accepting embraces, hand-shakes, kisses and bowing,…from: each and every one of you, who has believed!...

And, He will be doing so,…(“WITH-ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
328856_th.gif
328856_th.gif (59.12 KiB) Viewed 431 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 20, 2017 12:24 pm

“DON'T-FORGET,...TO-REMEMBER-ME”…

Oh’, Lord Jesus,…”I can never escape from Your Spirit... I can never get away, from Your Father’s presence. Please keep my needs, within Your own thoughts. Forgive my sins, Sweet-Jesus,…and; give me Joy!... Please answer my prayers, and take care of me!”...

Friends, my prayers are for guidance,…and direction. Folks, our Heavenly-Father cares deeply,…about the intimate details; of our lives. Our Creator’s guidance, stems from our relationship,…with Him; and His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

His Son, our Good-Shepherd,…wants to feed us; to carry us, in His own arms,…to hold us close; to His heart and gently lead us,…as His Father in Heaven: has always led Him, the first-born of all creation. Who of us, will seek His face,…with prayers?...

Oh’, Lord,…”I give my life to You!... No one who trusts in You, (Sweet-Jesus), will ever be disgraced. Show me the right path, Lord. Point out the road, for me to follow!”... Amen.

“Please lead me, by Your Father’s-Truths and teach me,…for You, alone; are my Prince, who Saves me. All day long, I put my hope in You. Send Your-Guiding-Light, to brighten my path. Let it lead me, to the place,…where You live. Guide my steps, by Your Father’s-Word... Show me how to have more Faith... What, should I do?... Where would we be,…without You?... Saviour of mankind!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, take a moment to really think,…about this.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Cultivate gratitude in me and open my spiritual-eyes, to the boundless-riches,…of Your Father’s-Glory!... Yes, Jesus,…Your-Father; because of Your accomplished deeds and sacrifices,…as well, Your demonstrated Obedience; today, our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-name); has exalted You, to His own right-hand (a very strong-spiritual-position, of Great-Power): endowing and invoking You, as the only One,…over all-things!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Dont-Forget-To-Remember-Me-Bee-Gees-700x394.jpg
Dont-Forget-To-Remember-Me-Bee-Gees-700x394.jpg (85.73 KiB) Viewed 426 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 20, 2017 1:42 pm

“LET’S-PREVENT,…THESE,…POMPOUS-PRINCIPLES!”…

Thank you, first and foremost,…my beloved; readers and friends!... Blessed be those, of likened spirits,…for reading; these written passages.

Truly, not an assignment,…for the weak; nor the disinterested. The unbeliever, prepares his or her own demise,…by not striving; to make sense, of these structured-sentences!...

All the while, others like us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are devoted today, although once in our past,…we, too: were seen as being, undecided. May we continue to guard ourselves, from falling into any membership,…with the various existing factions, present; even within our Christian-Faith!...

Subtle are Satan’s-Ways, this cunning-serpent is as gentle as,…doves; with his deceptive-deeds!...

For, these very same,…this Dark-one; has only managed to divide, rather than Unify,…under: one-banner. Perhaps, they will see the error,…of their ways. By contrast, our loyalty is to the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Whereas, these others I speak of,…they only serve, themselves; first and foremost. Always addressing one another, by their self-appointed,…pompous-titles; exercising putrid-principles. Some are elders, others are deacons,…while still others; carry loftier prestige!...

Pastors, preachers, priest and prophets,…cardinals; and at the very top, even one Pope!... As if he, were a god unto himself,…over-seeing his subjects; near and far. Yes, all mere puppets,…being pulled; by one string. Their only willing mark of loyalty, bears much,…hypocrisy!...

Yes, they’ve gotten ahead of themselves,…branding their brethren; truly ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing. Once branded, they mimic heads-of-cattle. Like the blind, leading the blind,…their fall; shall be most, catastrophic!...

With endless pride, fools they have become,…in the eyes; of our own Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name). Yes, those spiritual-leaders of today,…they manipulate the populace; by heaping much, hocus-pocus!... (Please, don’t mislabel me as a Jehovah’s-Witness; I follow only, Christ-Jesus’ teachings; and consider myself, labeled as a child of God,…only because: I believe)…

Oh’, if only they would learn to fan well,…the pages; of our Holy-Scriptures!... Yes, if only they would take,…the Son’s-Word; regarding His own, “Subjection”,…inside: His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Fools, they’ve become,…calling the Son; God, Himself!... These very same, continue denying the true-significance, and lasting-value behind,…painful-losses; Jesus’ sacrifices have been completely, neglected. That crucial separation, between Father and Son,…was necessary; according to our Creator’s own, set-forth,…criteria!...

They were eternal-terms, for humanity’s own,…Salvation-Sake!... Written on that wooden-stake, with His Son’s own,…innocent and blameless-blood. That’s right, Jesus’ shed and atoning-blood,…was God’s pre-requisite; of which The Son, willingly complied and completed!...

Jesus, had never felt so forsaken,…as He did; during those horrendous-hours, while nailed to that Roman-Cross!...

“My-God, My-God,…why have You; forsaken Me?”… Why would Jesus, utter such words,…were they, not to be; most true?... Let us always remember, that no guile was ever found,…in this man’s-mouth!...

Folks, our living-God is (Not) an Author of confusion. Satan, is the “Father-of-all-lies!”… Jesus, remains in complete,…(“subjection”); unto His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... As we, also are,…who truly; believe!...

As for these Romans, even today,…they still regard themselves; as gods. Mythical was their belief, not ever,…Masterful…

Everything and/or everyone whom they honored, they converted into a god-like figure,…worshiping and reverencing. Jesus, and His gospel-message could not be defeated,…so; 300 years later, a Roman-Emperor named,…(“Constantine”): embraced our Faith, by turning it into,…just another, Religion!...

Today, with their,…(“POMPOUS-PRIDE,…AND,…PRINCIPLES”); these Romans rule a Universal Institution, called Catholicism!... Yes, men serving other men,…instead of serving our living-God; as His only begotten Son,…still does: even today. Yes, folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; still makes much intercession, for us all,…simply because: we often don’t know, what or how to pray,…as we, ought!...

Yes, mankind imitating god-like characteristics,…much like Satan’s own iniquity; discovered by our Maker, within this once,…”Angel-of-Light”: eons-ago. Folks, keep studying God’s-Word, and prepare well,…for the worst; is yet, to come. At that Day and Hour, of God’s own choosing,…the Son; returns to Earth!...

Not even His Son, is privy to such secrets. Only His Father-in-Heaven, knows when He shall command,…His Son; to return to us. Friends, is this not,…proof enough; that Jesus is, (Not),…God; Himself?...

He is Seed, of His Divine-Celestial-Father!... We, too,…are made; in God’s own image. Yet, we remain uniquely-proper, separate and quite different from one another,…yes, all branches; of this same, Tree-of-Life!...

Just like Father and Son, we too,…are; One-in-Love, One-in-Unity and One-in-Cause!...

Yet, we are all,…deserving; of our own, “Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Not according to our works, but because of our exercised,…Faith!... You see, dear-reader and friends,…it’s because of this rooted Faith; that we are in turn, inherently compelled to thereafter,…proceed: with demonstrating, good-works!...

Yes, we are Saved-by-Faith!... But, we are also,…Dead; without good-works!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111737_th.gif
111737_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 423 times
115897_th.gif
115897_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 424 times
125192_th.gif
125192_th.gif (7.58 KiB) Viewed 424 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 21, 2017 2:23 pm

“GOD,…SAVE-US,…ALL”

Many, today,…I find, collapsing in tears; they lay rocking on the floor, on their knees and elbows. They’ve gotten to a point, in their lives,…where; they don’t recognize anybody!...

These very same, were they to be,…honest; would also confess that, they don’t even know,…who, they are: anymore. This present world, would call them,…losers!...

Yet, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…died, for these; too. I stop, to wonder. Will they ever, recognize His Voice?... There are no secrets, which we can keep,…from; the Son-of-God!...

Wearily, I say; “We’re all in this, together!”… Won’t you join me, in my attempts to usher-in,…these who are despondent; yes, the very ones who have given-up,…any hope; before they, themselves discover that,…it’s: too late!...

I make my presence known, here in this arena and wonderful-platform,…not to dispose, of them; but, to collect them,…for Christ!...

I for one, have vowed to,…never go back; to who I was, once before. I mean this, with all of my heart,…knowing that; we can’t win them all. Never-the-less, we must all,…do our part; to further along, Jesus’ gospel-message,…regarding: our eternal-tomorrow!...

For me, personally,…this mean; sticking my neck-out,…on the cutting-block; going against mainstream religious practices and doctrines-of-devils, yes,…I’m not, very popular: but, rather very much against the current-of-things!...

Mankind, has become a complete tragedy,…as a whole; nothing we can do, will ever change our self-destructive course,…which, we: have done such a fine job, at appointing unto ourselves. Only, Divine-Intervention will Save,…us; it’s why, Jesus continues to intercede with much supplication,…unto: His Father-in-Heaven!...

Simply, because,…we, ourselves; don’t know how, or what to pray for,…as we: ought. (“GOD,…SAVE-US,…ALL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (2.59 KiB) Viewed 419 times
328870_th.gif
328870_th.gif (6.75 KiB) Viewed 419 times
117992_th.gif
117992_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 419 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 21, 2017 2:58 pm

“REIGNING,…AND,…RULING!”…

Folks, unless the Moon is full,…and very bright; seeing anything in the dark, is almost impossible,…and certainly: not very, probable. Yes, our beautiful Moon,…known as the lesser-light; it only reflects the rays of our Sun!...

That’s right, the Moon does (Not) give-off,…any light; of its own. What we end up seeing, at night,…is the Sun’s own; reflected light, shed upon our lovely Moon!...

The same is true, of many humans,…today; known to us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…as children of the lesser-light; these very same, only tend to come-out at night,…simply because: it’s when their day, starts!...

Whereas, by comparison,…we, (The Believer); are known as children of Light, and of the Day!... That’s right, our work is done,…(Not); in the cover of darkness!...

As Jesus-of-Nazareth, is the Lamp unto our feet,…so, do we; also shine-forth, unto this already paved-path,…for others: to follow. Ours, is not a new-work,…as much as; it is a furthering along of sorts, of tasks already completed,…by: The very Son-of-God!...

We are stewards, entrusted with guiding others,…into; our Lord’s own, Sheepfold. Even so, once entered,…the goats; shall be separated, from the more docile,…sheep!...

Have you ever tried, (dear-reader and friends); to tame a goat?... A task, impossible,…indeed; and certainly not, very probable. Notice well, that our Lord instructs us,…as to how; He shall separate the goats, placing them on His left,…and the sheep: He shall part, toward His right!...

Friends, the right-hand of celestial-things,…spiritually-symbolizes; much Favor and Power!... Just as the Son-of-God, today stands at His Father’s right-hand, ( a known, celestial-positioning, demonstrating and exercising much Power and Authority; over many other lesser powers and principalities, in high-heavenly-places); we, too,…shall ultimately stand: firmly at the right-hand of God’s Son!...

That’s right, we’ve been promised an inheritance,…we shall become; joint-heirs in His Father’s-Kingdom!... And, when all ends,…meet; we shall be, (“REIGNING,…AND,…RULING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 416 times