Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm

WHO OF US, WILL DEMONSTRATE LOVE UNTO ANOTHER SOUL... FOR, IT IS HOW THIS WICKED-WORLD SHALL RECOGNIZE THAT WE ARE CHRIST'S!... BY THE VERY LOVE, THAT WE DISPLAY TOWARD ANOTHER!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
312238_th.gif
312238_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 173 times
308354_th.gif
308354_th.gif (4.72 KiB) Viewed 173 times
113205_th.gif
113205_th.gif (7.47 KiB) Viewed 173 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 pm

“FOR-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS!”…

God is good, to those whom He calls His own. It seems that our living God, the very same who runs this program time,…we all call, life itself; believes me to be a good man, enough to deserve the chatting with you, (dear-reader and friends),…without cost...Amen.

I only ask of this present-life, to be fair to those who diligently strive in doing good unto others; as for me, personally, I desire longevity as promised by Almighty-God,…for simply honoring my parents; being there for them, is paramount,…as they were there for me: unconditionally...

Don’t get me wrong, I realize that,…life is (Not); “Peaches-n-Cream!”… But, I'm very lucky to make this claimer; that of my Love, being much greater than any of my personal differences,…between me: and my mother… And so, with much pleasure,…today; I willingly give back, to my first Love,…who was there for me; since day one...(she will be 82 years-young, come this July); she is of sound mind, suffering most from limited physical mobility,…due to severe arthritis; all throughout her body,…accumulated youth: I call it...

I hope to be pleasantly surprised, by your incoming message,…into my e-mail address: [email protected]

God Bless You!... And, this wonderful website,…for offering me; this free opportunity to connect with you, today...Amen.10:22 AM

Below you will find attached, my two links,…and only after taking some time, to read a few of my devotionals; will you really get an idea, of how I perceive religion vs. reality...

I do my best, to bring an educational perspective to the Word-of-God,…and at the same time; distinguish well the fallacy being taught, in many churches today,…and since the beginning of organized and/or institutionalized religion: first originated...

Grant you, we all have to start somewhere,…and there’s an old saying; that goes like this,..."The beginning, is always a good place,…to start anything!"...

But, sooner or later we must stop being babes-in-Christ,…and begin to mature; breaking-off the many spoon-fed here-says and examine for ourselves, thru much research and by siting with the various denominational groups out there,…to finally determine, our own positioning: on this, all too important subject-matter. Our Faith and eternal tomorrow, depends on it...

Again, I'm not religious,…but, I do exercise a firm Faith; in the Son-of-God and what He has taught me,…throughout these last 16 years, of my adult life; regarding His Father's-Kingdom, which remains today,…very much at hand: (“FOR-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123360_th (2).gif
123360_th (2).gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 163 times
328674_th.gif
328674_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 165 times
321212_th.gif
321212_th.gif (90.01 KiB) Viewed 165 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:20 pm

“ENDLESS,…REST”

Peace!,…Peace!,…the Angels sing;
Good-will to mankind,…the Heavens ring.
Christ our King,…has come to Earth;
God’s own Son, is born and,…living!....

Peace!,…Peace!,…this Joyful strain;
Not of sorrow, sin,…nor pain.
Good-will to mankind,…they only tell;
As their voices,…rise and swell…

Heaven’s Joy,…has come to Earth;
Born a babe,…of lowly birth.
And in Him, our Lord,…from Heaven;
God’s Eternal-Peace,…has been given!....

Peace!,…Peace!,…this story is;
As Angels sing,…of Grace and Bliss.
For, on Mary’s,…gentle breast;
Lays this Gift of,…(“ENDLESS,…REST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Id-Love-You-To-Want-Me-1972-LOBO-Lyrics-700x394.jpg
Id-Love-You-To-Want-Me-1972-LOBO-Lyrics-700x394.jpg (38.44 KiB) Viewed 158 times
104146_ic.gif
104146_ic.gif (2.84 KiB) Viewed 158 times
104356_ic.gif
104356_ic.gif (2.61 KiB) Viewed 158 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM”…

The pride of those, whom society declares as small,…is to always; speak of things, that involve answering “Yes”. And, in contrast,…those; whom we deem to being “Big”, never really utter “yes”,…to the things: that truly matter, in this present-age.

Anger, is (Not) an expression,…as much as; it is a swelling of sorts, of our inner-soul. And, all-things that appear swollen,…tend to give-off; the impression of being “Big”, but truly I say,…that: even this, is simply the evidence of an unsound-mind.

Gold, is likened to our women,…in that; although we men, often speak ill of them,…they: remain most desirable. As acid, serves to prove the purity of Gold,…so does Gold; serve to prove, mankind’s truest and corrosive nature. Yes, folks,….Gold; although the finest of all metals, is also the greatest of all,…corruptors!...

One ill-spoken word, can hurt more profoundly,…than; any double-edged sword. Humanity, holds over the “Beast-of-Burden”,…the advantage; of the spoken-word. But, the animal world is preferred,…when; our words become scarce, lacking in good-intentions. Speech has been gifted to mankind, by Almighty-God,…for; the expressing of our inner-thoughts. But, words are much like,…the leaves, on a tree; when in abundance, very little fruit is present,…between them!...

Discretion with words, is worth more than,…eloquence. Of, those who are infatuated with their own words,…we cannot expect; any real good-works. And, those who imply many words,…to explain themselves; of these, be very wary,…because; they are like, the Octopus,…who: hides his true-presence, in much ink!...

Often times, the words that we should have used,…while, in the Spirit; don’t present themselves, until it is,…much too late. Our greatest passions, are sometimes seen,…as; incurable diseases. And, the things that could come to cure,…our passions; is often termed, as truly dangerous, detrimental,…and: most deleterious, to our inner-spirit!...

Yet, the lack-of-passion,…results in stupidity. These passions, I speak of,…when, well-honed; and finely polished, can then be called,…devotions. Yes, friends,…passions; are ever present, even within those whom,…have renounced them. Those of us, who flee sin,…simply because; it is prohibited, inwardly remains the truest of sinners!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,….why is it; that we wretched-sinners, spend all of our lives,…sinning; to only then, begin confessing,…over and over, again and again?... Even though, I may remain alone,…I shall never; relinquish my free-will thoughts. The independence of my thoughts, is like the noblest of all,…aristocrats.

We own, our inner-thoughts,…on which ground; germinates nothing estranged, although the very execution,…of our inner-thoughts: may indeed be, very foreign to all of those who surround us. And, in closing,…remember always; that forgiveness is the truest-form of revenge, for all good men and women,…alike!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328657_th.gif
328657_th.gif (7.16 KiB) Viewed 156 times
114122_ic.gif
114122_ic.gif (2.85 KiB) Viewed 156 times
2 (2).jpg
2 (2).jpg (22.09 KiB) Viewed 156 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm

“GAINING-FAVOR,…WITH,…THESE-FINDINGS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, could we possibly develop ourselves,…to do nothing; from selfish ambition or conceit, and in humility,…count others: more significant than yourselves?...(see, Philippians 2:3). Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

For, this is the very mindset of Christ-Jesus!... Because of Jesus’ exemplary servitude, His God and Father-in-Heaven,…highly exalted His only begotten Son!... And, today,…Jesus; has been bestowed much Authority, by His Heavenly-Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name). And, no,…I’m (Not) a Jehovah’s-Witness!...

All of it, has been done,…for the Glory-of-God!...(verse, 11). Folks, it is our living-God,…who works in His Son; and in you, (dear-reader, if only you would believe)… Yes, in the end,…all-things; shall work for our Creator’s good-pleasure!...(verse, 13).

So, let us (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); continue to do all-things, without grumbling or disputing. So, that,…we may be found; blameless and innocent, children of Almighty-God,…without blemish; in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as beacons-of-lights,…in this present world!...(verses, 14-15).

Who of you, is genuinely concerned for the welfare,…of others?... Could it be, that we seek only,…our own interests; and never those of Christ’s-Cause?...(verses, 20-21). Whatever gain we have, let us count it as loss,…all for the sake; of Christ-Jesus!...(read, Philippians 3:7). For His sake, I too,…have suffered; the loss of many things, and count them all as rubbish,…in order that; I may gain Favor, with the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Please don’t mistaken me, for being a member of any sect and/or religious cult. I belong only, to God’s Son,…who; has purchased me with His own shed and atoning-blood!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123206_th.gif
123206_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 154 times
107302_th.gif
107302_th.gif (6.93 KiB) Viewed 154 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 154 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm

“TO-YOU,…BROTHERS-N-SISTERS!”…

Folks, our righteousness comes through,…Faith; in Christ-Jesus!... But, it’s a righteousness granted by His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Philippians 3:9). Yes, it all hangs on whether or not,…you have Faith!...

We are those, who strive in knowing the Son-of-God,…and the very Power; which caused His own Resurrection!... We press-on to make this knowledge, of His Father’s-Power,…unto others; because God’s-Son, had made us,…His own!...(verse, 12).

There’s an upward call, of our living-God,…found only; in the person of Jesus!...(verse, 14). Those of us, who are spiritually mature,…know these truths. And, are compelled to share it, with others… And, so,…we hold dear; these hidden-treasures-of-old, which we have attained. Brothers and sisters, join in imitating me and keep your eyes,…on those, who walk; according to Christ’s example!...

For, we know all too well,…that; there are many who walk, as enemies of Jesus!... For, these very same,…only destruction; awaits them. Their god, is their belly, (just take a good look around you, and tell me how many you see, that are well over 30 lbs. over-weight). Obesity, has become an epidemic,…of paramount-proportions!...

These folks, glory in their shameful and perverted-principles. Their minds, are constantly set only,…on earthly-matters…(verse, 19). We, in contrast,…are those, who; will continue to let our reasonableness, be known to everyone. Our Saviour is at hand, alongside His Father’s-Kingdom,…both of these Divine-Entities ; are ever present and at hand, ready for your grasping!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
311209_th.gif
311209_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 149 times
117885_ic.gif
117885_ic.gif (3.81 KiB) Viewed 150 times
110781_ic.gif
110781_ic.gif (3.98 KiB) Viewed 150 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:21 pm

NEVERY FORGET FOLKS, THAT I DO INDEED LOVE YOU,...AS JESUS, LOVES US,...ALL.
Attachments
124964_th.gif
124964_th.gif (7.13 KiB) Viewed 147 times
124458_th.gif
124458_th.gif (7.52 KiB) Viewed 147 times
328678_th.gif
328678_th.gif (7.65 KiB) Viewed 147 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 am

“COME,…DRINK,…FREELY”…

Every person has a story. What’s yours, dear reader and friends?... In our World of information overload, however,…we often know; far more about other people, than we would have ever imagined,…and; in some cases, far more than we wish,…we knew. We (The Faithful Believer) have been given the responsibility, of sharing the message of our Saviour,…Christ-Jesus; with the entire World. Only Almighty-God, (His Father in Heaven), can do what,…no preacher or evangelist, can do; as His Divine intervention, works in the hearts of those,…in need: of Redemption!...

Remember folks, His Son came for those,…in need; of a Physician. If you’re one to believe that you’re fine, then nothing I have to say,…applies to you: continue believing that your own righteousness, completes you. We have the responsibility, to respond to the offer of Salvation,…with Faith!... Through this free-gift of Salvation, and the forgiveness of our sins,…our lives can; exhibit something far greater. We have been freely given, eternal riches in Christ-Jesus,…and; a confident hope, of eternity!...

Dear reader and friends, come to Christ,…and; find hope. Yes, you,…of suspect character; you, who are considered,…”down-and-out”; even those with questionable morals, come and find your forgiveness. You, of skepticism and doubt,…find reason; to believe. Today, I remind you that,…the Son-of-God; came to Redeem all, not just some. Be that poster-child, for the reality that,…the gospel; is a message of everlasting life to everyone, whether you seem to have it made,…in: this present life, or not!...

No matter how successful we are, we do not really experience success,…until; we come to Christ!... Salvation is needed by all, and is offered freely!...(please see, Revelation 22:17)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
116097_th.gif
116097_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 141 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 141 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 pm

“THIS-FRUIT,…INCREASES,…CREDIT-ABILITY!”…

Friends, do not be anxious about anything,…but, in everything; by prayer and supplication, and with much thanksgiving,…let your requests be made known: to Almighty-God!...(see, Philippians 4:6).

It is, in Christ-Jesus,…that we find, the very peace of His God; and Father-in-Heaven. Knowing this truth, guards our hearts and minds…(verse, 7). Don’t fall into Satan’s snares of sensuality. Meanwhile, let us occupy our thoughts,…on all-things; that are found to be true, honorable, just, pure, lovely,…commendable: and on all that is deemed, as excellent and worthy of praise!...(verse, 8).

Practice what you have learned, received, heard and seen written,…within the pages; of our Holy-Scriptures!... And, the God-of-Peace, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name); will always be, with you…(verse, 9).

Take this opportunity today, to revive your concerns for God’s set-forth terms,…regarding humanity’s own; eternal-tomorrow. I pray that, you come to finally learn to be content,…in whatever situation you find yourself…(verse, 11).

In any and every circumstance, learn the secret of facing plenty,…and facing hunger; of having abundance and of having a true need…(verse, 12).

Folks, always remember that,…I only seek the fruit; that increases to your credit…(verse, 17). May the Grace of our Lord’s (Jesus),…own, God and Father; accompany your own spirit today, tomorrow and forever more!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (31.98 KiB) Viewed 140 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 pm

“DODGING,…FIERY,…DARTS!”…

Friends, it was the very will of Almighty-God,…that Paul; become an apostle of Christ-Jesus!... Notice, how Paul didn’t have to go thru any disciple-apprenticeship. Why?... Because, Paul was a very learned man,…yes; even a Pharisee!...(see, Philippians 3:5). He was a Jew, of the Tribe-of-Benjamin,…and well-founded; in the Mosaic-Laws!...

Straight into apostleship, went Paul. It was God’s own will, to use this man,…to further advance; the gospel message of Salvation!... Pauls’ teachings regarding the Son-of-God, came by divine-revelations of the Spirit!... And (Not), behind some pompous-pulpit.

He was not taught, by any man and/or woman,…Christ’s gospel message; regarding His God’s Kingdom being at hand, and readily available for the grasping,…to: whom-so-ever-wills. By contrast, the original 12 disciples, were taught directly by Jesus,…yet; it was only after they were bestowed, with the Holy-Spirit Power, (as Jesus, already Resurrected, had personally blown into each disciple, His own breath; the very same Holy-Spirit Power which indwelled in Jesus: now indwelled with the original disciples)…

Folks, it’s only after we receive this gift of the Holy-Spirit’s guidance,…that we can, thereafter; begin to spread and further along, the very teachings of old. (This miraculous event, occurred in the upper-room, where the disciples where hiding).

And, so,…without this indwelling spiritual-guidance; our sayings become merely, words to the wind. This Holy-Spirit, a third and separate Divine-Entity unto Himself,…is commissioned by Christ; but also ordained by Almighty-God, to mediate and comfort us (who believe),…with all truths!...

Until the return of God’s-Son, this Spirit is our appointed protection,…from Satan’s deceptive deeds. Otherwise, we would be without guard against,…Lucifer, himself; who is constantly lurking about, as a roaring-lion,…seeking whom to devour: with his copious lies.

That’s right, it’s because of this Holy-Spirit protection indwelling in all true believers,…that; help to dodge the fiery-darts of this Devil,…abound!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!

Attachments
107211_th.gif
107211_th.gif (60.67 KiB) Viewed 139 times
303635321_100x75.jpg
303635321_100x75.jpg (18.67 KiB) Viewed 139 times
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (33.63 KiB) Viewed 139 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:39 pm

“THE-PRINCIPLE,…OF,…FURTHERANCE”…

Instead of taking the path, of least resistance,…instead of; looking for the easy way out, who of us,…can act: with thought and deliberation?... As a result, we can devise a creative alternative,…and; the danger of many situations, can be transformed into an advantage. Can the strength of our Faith, come to conquer our fears?... The easy way, is seldom the best or most meaningful way. Through our willingness to take the road, less traveled,…and the faithfulness; to endure to the end, we have the opportunity to make a difference,…in our World!...

This present life, offers challenges that require us to look,…beyond ourselves; and our own cleverness and abilities. But, in the midst of those challenges,…we can; depend upon the Grace, of our Living-God,…and trust Him: through His Son, Christ-Jesus,…with our future. When forced to the point of decision, we must be prepared to accept the consequences,…that may come.

This is the reality of life, in a fallen World,…where; good and right, are often punished. The commitment to do right, must not be contingent upon,…an expectation; that this present World, will celebrate us. In most cases, these very same (meaning the unbeliever, the undecided, the purposely defiant and unruly, the Agnostic, the Atheist and all other pagan-religions); will not!...

If our values and convictions are to outlive us, we must invest in other hearts and lives,…with our spiritual truths; and passions. As these others, begin to embrace our Faith in our Saviour,…and mature in this Faith; our hearts may well be enriched, by seeing the gospel go further,…through them: than it ever could have proceeded, through just our own efforts,…alone!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328659_th.gif
328659_th.gif (74.27 KiB) Viewed 136 times
114074_th.gif
114074_th.gif (71.56 KiB) Viewed 136 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (58.98 KiB) Viewed 136 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:51 pm

“CONTEMPLATING,…THIRD,…OPTIONS”…

Who of us, has developed the kind of creative thinking,…that; looks beyond the dilemma of the moment, and fashions the opportunity of the third option?... When the religious leaders of His day, tried to trap Jesus-of-Nazareth,…they did so; by trying to catch Him, on the horns of a dilemma. They presented Him, with a woman caught in the act,…of adultery; and demanded He pronounce judgment on her!...(please see, John 8).

They thought they were leaving Christ, with only two options; have her put to death, by stoning (disregarding the law-of-love and upholding the law-of-Moses); or set her free (disregarding Moses law and upholding the law-of-love). But, faced with this dilemma,…Jesus; presented a third option: let the person among them, who had no sin,…throw the first stone. In doing this, He upheld both the law-of-love,…and; the law-of-Moses, and the woman’s life was spared!...

Jochebed (the Mother of Moses) too, was a third-option kind of woman. Her creative thinking, saved her son and her family,…and; resulted in placing her son, in a position from which,…ultimately: he could save a nation. Are our priorities, the protection, care and training of our children?... Are they driven by convictions, rather than convenience?... By self-sacrifice, rather than self-preservation?... Is the pattern, you are setting for others,…one of; sacrificial love and godly character?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
322708_th.jpg
322708_th.jpg (42.31 KiB) Viewed 134 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 pm

"LET,...IT,...BE"!....

On the Cross,…of Calvary;
Jesus bled, and died,...for me.
He took my pain,…and misery;
And made me Free,...made me Free!....

All the burden,…He did bear;
None with Him,...the load, could share.
Christ for me,…was crucified;
And in Him,...I now abide!....

Worthy, is this Lamb,...once slain;
He washed away,…my guilt and stain.
Home with Him,…I soon will be;
For Jesus went,...to Calvary!....

Soon He will say,..."Come unto Me"...
Grant it Jesus,...is my plea.
Ever walking,…close to Thee;
Oh’, just,…("LET-IT-BE,...LET-IT-BE")!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Things-Remembered.jpg
Things-Remembered.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 122 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:41 pm

“THE-VERY-ESSENCE,…OF-GOD!”…

“We always thank God, the Father of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ; when we pray for you!”…(see, Colossians 1:3).

Friends, our apostle Paul knew that,…Jesus; was seed of God’s own, Seed!... That’s right, a direct descendant of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name)… Whereas, you and I were created,…by contrast; Jesus-of-Nazareth was sired, by Almighty-God!...

Why, would God want to go through all that trouble?... Couldn’t He simply reveal Himself, to us?... The answer, my friends,…is swaying in the wind; yes, hanging within the written-words of our Holy-Scriptures!... God, has always used mediators. Why?...

Because, His is Spirit!... And, we in the flesh,…cannot see; into this other dimension, the spirit-realm. A new-covenant was made by God, through His Son, (Jesus),…our Mediator!... Yet, God remains the same in many ways,…we cannot see God; and live to tell about it…(see, Exodus 33:20).

Jesus, came to fulfill all that was written of Him,…in the Old-Testament; yet, Jesus’ God and Father-in-Heaven,…remains the same yesterday: today and tomorrow. Mankind is not well able to accept, understand and realize the Holy-God,…whom we worship!...

That’s right, folks!... God’s Holiness, is so absolute,…so proper; and so unique, that we have real issues,…with not being able; to place or fit God, snug into our own,…”Pandora’s-Box”: of hidden-treasures.

We believe ourselves, to have fathomed the unfathomable,…to have measured completely; the otherwise immeasurable magnitude of our Maker, and to have finally confined Him,…within the confines of our feeble vocabulary!...

Yes, friends,…I speak of; the very One, who claims to hold our entire Universe,…in the palm of One-Hand!... Folks, we gravely “err”,…in our selfish quest; to define our Deity, with our limited understandings. It will take, truly,…all of eternity; (yet, future), to barely begin scratching the surface, of our spiritual-knowledge,…regarding He: Who designed our very reasoning!...

So, next time you pray,…remember and do; as our apostle Paul, taught us. Reverence always, the existing rank-n-file order of our celestial hierarchy. Give always, thanks to He, (Jehovah); the God and Father of our Lord, Jesus!...

No, I’m not a Jehovah’s-Witness. I only claim, God’s own Holy-Name in all-things. Yes, all-things do indeed come from the very Hand of our Heavenly-Father!... The Son and us, we were made in God’s own image. Humanity, was created from the same earthly-constituents found in our clay, (and/or soil); Adam, sired his descendants.

God, sired His only begotten!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). We, humanity and Christ,…share (Not); the same spiritual constituents, as our Creator!... In that, although Jesus was also made flesh,…it’s in His (D.N.A.), structure; that we can find present, (“THE-VERY-ESSENCE,…OF,…GOD”)!...

Adam, caused his (D.N.A. structure),…to become defiled; as a direct result of his disobedience and hence-forth, we as his descendants,…have inherited: this fallen, decaying and putrid existence. Finally, reaching a liable state of non-existence,…called; Death!...

Whereas, in contrast,…Jesus; because of His demonstrated and exemplary Obedience, maintains even to this present-day,…the integrity of a; (Divine,…Not,…Altered): D.N.A.

One that equates to, everlasting life. One that, although subjected to the toils and tyranny of this deprived planet,…He withstood and was Resurrected; by the very Power of His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, even from this permanent position of Death,…itself; all because, in Jesus,…we find: His Father’s, (“D.N.A.”)!... Amen.

The very Resurrection-Power of Almighty-God, lies within His own,…(“D.N.A.”)!...

Why?... Because it’s,…(“DIVINE,…NOT,…ALTERED”)!... Amen.

We cannot kill God, although mankind’s perverse-principles taught in mainstream churches,…would have you believing; otherwise. We crucified His Son, a direct descendant of our Maker!... Yet, even He couldn’t be kept,…in the Abyss!... His Father-in-Heaven, by His exercised Authority over all that is known to exist,…Resurrected; His only begotten Son!...

To you, who teach the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…I pray, that; you come to see clearly, how traditions-of-men and pagan-rituals combined,…have kept the masses: completely duped, for eons and eons!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
The-World-You-Left-Behind-Jim-Reeves-700x394.jpg
The-World-You-Left-Behind-Jim-Reeves-700x394.jpg (41.12 KiB) Viewed 121 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 pm

“A-KINGDOM,…WITHIN,…A-KINGDOM!”…

Who of us, truly understands this exercised Grace-of-God,…in its, plain-truth?... Our Creator, (through the deeds of His Son), has made known to us,…His infinite Love; in the Spirit!...

Today,…”I pray for you, (dear-reader and friends); that you may be filled, with the knowledge of God’s own will,…in all spiritual-wisdom: and understanding!”… Amen. (see, Colossians 1:9).

Yes, so as to walk in such a manner,…worthy of; being called joint-heirs with God’s own Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); fully pleasing to His Father-in-Heaven!... All the while, continually bearing much good fruit,…in every good-work; (because without works, our Faith demonstrates itself to be,…most dead); and ever increasing in the powerful knowledge, of Jesus’ only God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)…(verse, 10).

Please, don’t ever mistaken my person,…as being; one of “Jehovah’s-Witnesses”. I merely put emphasis, on our Creator’s own Name,…wherever; duly-deserved. I am a child of our living-God, who happens to believe whole-heartedly,…in the gospel message; of God’s own Son, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!... I pray you learn to keep all-things, in their proper perspective,…as together; we daily strive in rightly-dividing God’s-Word!...

By the way, this Kingdom is still very much at hand,…and happens to be; available for the grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills.

“May you, dear-reader and friends,…be strengthened; with all power, according to God’s own,…Glorious-Might; so that, your endurance be one of patience,…possessing Joy: all throughout your future trials and tests!”…Amen. (verse, 11).

Folks, it is Almighty-God,…who qualifies us; to share in His Son’s inheritance, (as joint-heirs); in light of us, accepting His only begotten Son,…as our: appointed and ordained King and Saviour!...(verse, 12). And, so,…because of all these truths; to our living-God, we owe our thanks!...

We, (The Faithful-Followers of Jesus); have been delivered from the domain-of-darkness, and transferred to the Kingdom of God’s own beloved,…Son!...(verse, 13). Yes,…(“A-KINGDOM,…WITHIN,…A-KINGDOM”)!...

Jesus, shall preside over David’s-Throne, (not on God’s own Throne); and the Son, shall rule over His Father’s chosen people!... Ordained and Comissioned, to do so… This remnant-class of people, will reign with Christ-Jesus,…for 1,000 years; afterwards, the Son will relinquish Authority,…back unto; His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Let’s remember, that,…in God’s own eyes; 1,000 years is likened to one day. And, one day,…is likened; to 1,000 years. With this in mind, during this Millennial-Era,…Jesus; will further polish our rough-edges in spiritual-knowledge. We, the Faithful,…will benefit; by having Jesus’ (de-facto) presence. We (The Believers), shall be well-honed,…regarding: the very things of our living-God!...

Yes, and in God’s own eyes,…the Son; for (One-Spiritual-Day), will prepare His Father’s people, for finally being able to again,…walk; in the very cool of each afternoon, with our Divine-Creator!... Just as it was, with the first human-pair,…in that Garden-of-Eden!...

Remember, that the Son-of-God,…returns; with “Rod-of-Iron”, in His hand. There shall be much correcting, during this surreal stage of our existence. Yes, although incomprehensible, (to me, personally); many will remain purposely defiant and most unruly, despite the countless physical manifestations, (yet, future)!...

All of it, in the end,…is for the ultimate Glory-of-Jesus’-God; and Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Alison-Krauss-Ill-fly-away.jpg
Alison-Krauss-Ill-fly-away.jpg (10.26 KiB) Viewed 119 times