How To Post A Poem

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
coathanger
Registered Member

How To Post A Poem

Post by coathanger » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:22 pm

I've just joined and am having problems in posting a poem. Just where to I go and how? Love the poems I've read and would like to contribute. Thanks. coathanger

webmaster
Site Admin

Re: How To Post A Poem

Post by webmaster » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Welcome to NetHugs Coathanger! If you were able to post this message you are able to post a poem. Simply navigate to the appropriate sections on our message board and post away. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
NetHugs Webmaster
http://nethugs.com

Barbara K
Registered Member

Post by Barbara K » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi, I'm new here and know not what to do to navigate this site. I'd appreciate any help. Wanted to compliment a poem, but don't know how. Am I supposed to have a profile page? How do I do that? Gee, I'm such a baby here. lol.
Barbara K

Barbara K
Registered Member

Post by Barbara K » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi, I'm new here and know not what to do to navigate this site. I'd appreciate any help. Wanted to compliment a poem, but don't know how. Am I supposed to have a profile page? How do I do that? Gee, I'm such a baby here. lol.
Barbara K

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi, welcome to the site, just go to the poem you like & hit "Post Reply" write what you like and then hit "Submit"! God Bless!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).