Dear Skip, Deacon Steve, and Jeff Guest-Moderators(URGENT)

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Dear Skip, Deacon Steve, and Jeff Guest-Moderators(URGENT)

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am

DEAR SKIP, DEACON STEVE, AND/OR/JEFF GUEST;
THIS IS SHIRLEY ANN SHAW,shirleyshaw783@msn.com , YOUR PERSONAL FRIEND, AND WRITER OF POETRY, HERE ON NETHUGS.COM..I HAVE BEEN THE VICTUM OF A HACKER..IT IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF NOW, BUT I STILL HAVE THE SAME E-MAIL, BUT HAVE HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD..I HAVE A NEW ONE, SO PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO, TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD !!! IT IS URGENT ! I CANNOT USE THIS SAME PASSWORD, FOR FEAR, THAT THE HACKER", MAY BE ABLE TO VIEW ANY, AND ALL E-MAILS. PLUS, I AM SO SORRY, IF ANYONE RECIEVED A CRAZY, BOGUS LETTER, STATING THAT IT WS FROM ME, BECAUSE IT WAS NOT !! I FILLED OUT A HOTMAIL.COM FORM, A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, AND I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE ON MY CONTACTS LIST, MAY HAVE GOTTEN THIS LETTER, STATING THAT I NEEDED TO BORROW, $3000,ETC. IT WAS NOT FROM ME !! I APOLOGIZE, WITH DEEPEST REGRETS, THAT I GOT ENTANGLED INTO THIS ! IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME,B/4, AND I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WL. PLEASE SCAN THEIR COMPUTERS, FOR ANY CHANGES, ETC., WITH A GOOD VIRUS-PROTECTOR, SUCH AS NORTON, ETC. I HAVE NORTON, BUT THIS E-ML. TLD. ME, THAT IF I DIDN'T SEND IT BK. TO THEM, WITHIN 48-72 HOURS, MY ACCT. WLD. BE SUSPENDED ! NORMALLY, I WLD. NOT HAVE FELL FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE MY ACCT., SO I STUPIDLY, DID IT ! IT SAID IT WS FROM COPYRIGHT@MSN.COM 2010..WELL, IT WS A HOAX, AND BOGUS ! I NEVER GOT ANYTHING BK. EXCEPT I LOST MY ACCT., AND HAD IT RESTORED, BY MSN, THEMSELVES, JUST THIS MORN.,10/21/2010. SO PLEASE ADVISE ME, ON HOW TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD, TO MY NEW ONE !! AGAIN, I AM SO SORrY, IF I MESSED UP ANYONES' COMPT. I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW TO TAKE CARE OF, OR THIS PROBABLY WLD. NEVER HAVE HAPPENED TO ME! SO PLEASE ADVISE ME, ON WHAT TO DO, ON CHANGING TO MY NEW PASSWORD, WITH MY (SAME)E-MAIL ADDRESS, IT IS URGENT..THANKS SO MUCH.."GBU ALL"..WITH LOVE TO ALL, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW...shirleyshaw783@msn.com

webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Dear Skip, Deacon Steve, and Jeff Guest-Moderators(URGENT)

Post by webmaster » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Shirely. Go to "User Control Panel" at the top right corner. Then go to the "Profile" tab and then go to the right side and click on "Edit account settings" and change your password. Remember to click "Submit" after you made the changes. I've also private messaged you to make sure you get this message.
NetHugs Webmaster
http://nethugs.com

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: Dear Skip, Deacon Steve, and Jeff Guest-Moderators(URGENT)

Post by Shirley Shaw » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 pm

webmaster wrote:Hi Shirely. Go to "User Control Panel" at the top right corner. Then go to the "Profile" tab and then go to the right side and click on "Edit account settings" and change your password. Remember to click "Submit" after you made the changes. I've also private messaged you to make sure you get this message.
Dear Webmaster;
Thanks vry much ! After I sit here and looked@it, I finally figured it out ! I guess I had a "Senior Moment" ! lol~~~~But thank you much, got the new password in ok. I had a 'hacker' intrude my computer,so had to change the password, but all is fine now, "Thank Heaven" ! Thank U all again ! "God Bless All".With Love, Shirley ann shaw~~~~