Member Levels

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:22 am

Hey Leah, I just wanted to put my two-cents' worth in here. Ever since I joined six months ago every time I was logged in and witnessed a new member come aboard I have taken it on myself to send a lengthy welcome to said new member via pm. Over the months I have personally greeted every new member in that manner, although as Deb has stated several newbies have come in without me even being online at the time. Yet, I know that even when I am not logged in that there will be others that are that will do as I do. This is not a job for me. I don't receive any pay for doing this. I enjoy it. Others greeted me when I joined and I just joined the ranks of those people. I admit that sometimes my personal messages are very long to the newcomers, but I have always enjoyed talking to different people, no matter their race, color, creed, national origin, or religious background. I still do this as much today as I did six months ago. I think that it is very important to greet each new member this way. Though I am sure there have been a minute few that have slipped in going unnoticed, this doesn't happen quite often and is not intentional by any means. Just my thoughts on this. Thank you.

Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

Post by Miss Caroline » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:13 pm

Well, I guess I'll get into this discussion too. There may be one or two who have not gotten an enthusiastic welcome in the past few months. Usually there are at least 6 or 7 of us doing this, but in the past few months at least 1 or 2 or 3 of us has been sick for one reason or another, at any one time.
Although we all try---we are not on the computer ALL the time. We try to welcome all newcomers as soon as we realize they are here. Many are welcomed on site, many are PM'd, few are missed. All poems are read-- most are commented on---all our poets are loved---all our commenters are loved. All are welcome to greet any newcomers, no matter how long you have been here.
This is a family.....there will be disputes. But we are not children. If we have people who do not have coping skills we will try to teach they. If anyone needs help, just ask. We will try to help in any way we can, even if it's a suggestion to visit your Dr. ( I did this recently myself) Do not hesitate to ask for assistance in anything you need.
Our member system does not show how many poems you have posted. It usually denotes who has been here the longest, or who is on site the most. These are usually the ones who can either assist you or direct you to a member who can.
I hope you all enjoy our site--it is free--we are not paid for what we do---everything is voluntary. Love you all.
GOD loves You, and so do I.

Luv Ya

CAROL
In God, all things are possible.Luke 17: 27

Kennysr61
Platinum Member

Post by Kennysr61 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:40 pm

Boy am I glad all of this stopped before I got here!!!
Kenny
Treat Others As You Wish To Be Treated

Lilian
Silver Member

Post by Lilian » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:49 am

Since the purpose of the forum is create an avenue for everyone to air views and suggestions, debates, misunderstandings and agreements is bound to come.

I hope this "debate" has stopped and everyone is happy now. Please. let's just catch our fun and be happy.

Lilian
Time Tells

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:03 am

Hi guys,

This is like almost a year later. I had so much fun reading all your thoughts, likes, dislikes, what should be here and what should not. If you ask me, I love everything here just the way it is. Did you guys realise that you were all doing the one thing that happens everywhere? You were being just one big family that don't see things from another's perspective. So, at the end of it all, NetHugs just proved its worth. It was set out to form a family and that's just what it did....form a family!! I wouldn't change anything here for the world!! Thanks for coming together as a family

Love always,
Shakela

wilbamuse4u
Registered Member

Re: Member Levels

Post by wilbamuse4u » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:33 am

I am the new guy - I write poems in the modern style and i guess this is where I post one so here goes:

Seabirds slowly wing
the waking tide

Sheets slip softly
from waking lovers' bed

Amber murmurmings
fell the freshning dawn

- wilbeamuse4u