typing my poem

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
whisper29
Registered Member

typing my poem

Post by whisper29 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 am

I am sooooooo new at this. I can't even type my poem. I centered my title. Did my first line and that was it. When I started my second line where I wanted it ...It just wasn't gonna do it. Then lines and words were moving and it was a mess. I have pts..poetry..sketching works for me.. and this just wasn't gonna print easy for me. but ohhh welll..Diane Kangas

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Re: typing my poem

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Welcome to Nethugs (Hugs) Diane. I am glad to see you here. It does take time to learn to post here. You can practice without clicking on submit as much as you need to. Look at some of the other poems posted here and you will see that none of them can be centered. It's that way at most sites that I have seen. I do hope you will give it another try. I would love to see your work.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan :D
:D :D

Image>>>>>>>>>>>>Image
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

ARPoet
Gold Member

Re: typing my poem

Post by ARPoet » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 am

Hi Diane... welcome to the Nethugs family..

I always trype my stuff out in word document and then cut and paste in to the window.

But before i paste i select 'B' (bold) and i select the font size (large.. i hate to read tiny print) and the colour i want... (i always use a nid green, then i paste my text between the 2 colour symbols [] [] It works for me... fell free to ask.. we are all nice and some of us are daft too... Hugs xx roger
Dont rush to do today what you can leave until tomorrow... tomorrow you may do it much better...