HELP POSTING GRAPHICS

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
Marlys
Platinum Member

HELP POSTING GRAPHICS

Post by Marlys » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 am

This was given to me by our sweet Beverly when I first learned how to post graphics:

Here is the picture information for anyone interested in posting graphics with their write.
Go to online-image-editor.com/index.cfm Upload your picture.

http://www.online-image-editor.com/index.cfm

Resize it (I usually use 300 width) and you can put a border around it or put sparkles on it and lots of other things. Just check out all the options you have listed there. Click on edit to find "create border" and click on "effects" to find all kinds of neat things you can do with your pictures. Once you have your picture the way you want it, right click on the picture and save it to your pictures giving it a file name. Go to photobucket.com and upload your picture into your album. After you have it uploaded, scroll down and you will see your picture. Beneath the picture will be a list of options. You want to click on the IMG code option. That will bring up a blue area next to it. Right click on the blue area and left click on "copy". Do not right click again until you are ready to post your picture. Go to wherever you are going to post your picture and right click and then left click the word "paste". That will post your picture. That's all there is to it.

Pictures can be stored by uploading them to a site like photo bucket

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=photo+ ... =ush1-mail
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: HELP POSTING GRAPHICS

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Thank you again Marlys! I am a little slow, but I get there eventually! (sorry) Okay, hopefully I can learn this, will try. You are appreciated by me!!! Here we go! -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!