MR. WEBMATER-NOMINATION FOR A GET WELL E-CARD

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

MR. WEBMATER-NOMINATION FOR A GET WELL E-CARD

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Hello Skip,
I would like to nominate a poem that Joyful Jan has posted on the General Forum with sentiments of healing to a friend:
"A Get Well". It is expressive of healing, compassion, and friendship...all things I would enjoy reading about if I were to be sick. It's not too long, and if I did not feel good, that would be an added bonus; to the point and full of love, and friendship!

Thanks,
Sheila
wvhillbilly47
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Get Well E-Card

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Skip....the card is just absolutely magnificent..... and it was indeed an honor to suggest one of Jan's cards, which I did not realize would be the first get well e-card for us! She is truly our "ambassador" of friendship here at Net Hugs!!
The music and images you have added make it "a masterpiece"!
Thank you!!!

Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:13 pm

No thank you for suggesting such a good poem. If it weren't for you, I might have missed it. It was a pleasure making the card. I'm glad you liked it. :)