getting started

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
ramtee
Registered Member

getting started

Post by ramtee » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:44 pm

hallo everyone and seasons greetings im new to this forum but i can feel the warmth of members , can someone please assist me to find my feet? need to settle down quickly :!:
ramael

love is patient and kind

http:www.explorefreedom.com/ramael/

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:33 pm

Hello Ramtee..just go to nethugs forum index and find the appropriate place to post a poem..love..friendship..inspirational etc..post new topic and submit..follow the directions on the message page. any problems feel free to private message me that's the PM at the bottom of anyones reply
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

ramtee
Registered Member

Post by ramtee » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:57 am

thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay , i lost contact with the forum what can i do to remind me to log on always and what can i contribute to add value to peoples lives
ramael

love is patient and kind

http:www.explorefreedom.com/ramael/

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 am

There is place where you can check (remember me) when you log on. Otherwise write your username and password down of a piece of paper for future reference. First thing you want to do is get acquainted with rules. They are on the fist page of the website at the top. Most important one is that you can only post 5 poems per forum on any day, no more, actually, 3 is more sensible. Welcome to NetHugs dear friend, and like Marlys said, If you need any assistance just PM any one of us. God bless and I'll be looking forward to your poetry.

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!