Activation of Membership

Do you need help using this site? Post your questions here.
ShakelaRS
Registered Member

Activation of Membership

Post by ShakelaRS » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:18 pm

Dear Webmaster,

Hi, This is Shakela. I sort of updated my profile from the last email to another new one but somehow or rather it has be deactivated. Then I did another blunder by registering myself under the below 13 registration. So to sum it all up, I had to create this account to get my message to you. I would be most grateful if you could please help to activate my membership that comes under the profile Shakela. Thank you.

Love always,
Shakela

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:45 pm

I have re-enabled your account Shakela. Please login as before.

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:15 am

Dear Webmaster (Skip)

Thank you so very much. You're a real blessing. God bless you and all those you love.

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 am

Dear Skip,

Hi, I tried to update my profile on my new e-mail address the last time and doing so, I lost my access to NetHugs as an earlier registered member. You helped me to login again. I haven't been able to receive any post replies from other members due to this failed update. I've no idea why but I don't seem to be able to access my old yahoo address as well. Can you advise me on how the update can be done? Thank you and God bless you.

Angelia lowery
Registered Member

Post by Angelia lowery » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Dear webmaster, My is angelia lowery and i want to know ? is this website free or do you get charged for using it.because if you get charged for it.i will not be able to use the website.i will have to deactiveate my membership.please email me back as soon as you get this email so i can no what to do. thank you Angelia lowery

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 pm

This is a free web site, Angelia, it does not cost anything to post your poems here, or to read the ones that others have posted. Some of our members only read the poems, while others both read and write poems. If you write I would love for you to posted them here for us to read.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan (moderator) :D :D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME