Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “GIVERS,…AND,…TAKERS”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 am

Izzy,
Wonderful message! Thank you for sharing it.

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “GIVERS,…AND,…TAKERS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:52 pm

I thank you, Ms. Eva; for being my truest, "Nethugs",...friend!...

Indeed, you are a Giver,...yourself!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“TEN-THINGS,…ASKED”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:03 pm

“TEN-THINGS,…ASKED”!...

Let me guess. You want to serve humanity, give something back,…to your community; or perhaps, you feel guilty,…because; you spend so much time, sinning by the hour,…that: you want, to cleanse your Soul?... I know, it’s true of me,…(dear reader, and friends); I am a Sinner!... Are you?... You’re beady-blue eyes, darted at me. Who, do you know,…from; up above”?,...you asked.

“No one yet,…not really. But, soon enough,…I will; face-to-face, meet many saints,…including: my Master”!,…I answered. You continued scanning, my face.

“You’ve been assigned, some special task,…or; something”?,…you questioned. I was reading my Bible, reading words-of-wisdom,…from; the World of, the super-natural.

“How long, have you been,…an under-study”?,…you inquired.

“For more than 13 years, now”!,…was my reply.

You see, dear friends,…theology; became a topic of interest, ever since my carnal-father,…passed-away: in 2001. At 42 years old, God, (back then),…used the death, of my father,…as; an opportunity, for me to seek the Truth,…to; filter thru all the countless, false-beliefs,…that: even I, had allowed myself,…to fall under.

I’ve never been, the same,…since; as in all new things, we begin to explore,…we must first; learn to crawl, to drink the milk,…before; we could ever expect, to walk and chew the meat,…of: God’s-Word!...

Why, did I choose,…Christ?... After all, He had always been,…like; a closed-filed, in regards to any of my real concerns. Today, after knowing His credentials,…my passion; takes me, where there’s a need. At 55 years old, I devote my time,…to; serving as a care-giver, to my mother, (who’s currently 77 years old). And, after serving her needs,…I take advantage; of any spare-time, by continuing in the word,…and; sharing with others, what has been,…so fundamental: in my everyday living, for well over a decade,…now!...

It’s Jesus’ reputation, I follow. There’s no money, in what I do. My rewards, are Spiritual,…and; it pays, Divine-Dividends. My answer, amused you,…and; you smiled, for the very first time,…today. Lots of research, has paid-off,…for me; and I pray, it will,…for; you, as well,…dear reader. I’m the luckiest man, alive,…serving; my Lord, today,…by; my very own convictions, and by consoling those,…with: broken and contrite hearts!...

It’s what He did, for me,…it’s; the least, I can do,…for you. He filled my void, soothed my pains,…and; comforts me, with the promise,…of: His return. A truck-load-of-money, can’t pay,…for; what He offers me, Freely!... Amen.

All this, I do,…without; a touch-of-pride!... Rookies, don’t make,…real-motions!... Who, wins,…you may ask?... He or she, who surrenders,…their all; is my answer. Who, of us,…isn’t; tied in knots?... Come, follow me,…as; together, we follow Christ-Jesus,…and: His Father’s Principles!...

(“TEN-THINGS,…HE-ASKS; TEN-THINGS,…HE-COMMANDS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. visit me, on my own thread; offered to me, by our gracious Webmaster, here at nethugs.com... It's called "Izzy's-Thoughts". Go to Forums, then enter into Lounge, afterward pick the catergory mentioned. Hope we can become, true-friends with Christ-Jesus,...as; our common denominator!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“HERE,…AT,…NETHUGS.COM”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 pm

“HERE,…AT,…NETHUGS.COM”!...

What, could I expect,…tomorrow?... You, (dear reader, and friend); and I, sat next to each other,…on; my deep cushioned sofa, with a bowl of microwave popcorn,…between us. Our bare feet, were on the coffee table,…amid; half-a-dozen, empty cartons of Chinese food,…and: a bottle of fine-wine. We, peering over our toes, were watching television!...

You, held the remote control,…as; we watched, old “Star-Trek” episodes,…for what seemed, to be: an Eternity!... As a general rule, we were both,…quiet; and well-behaved, Souls!... Separated, from each other,…we; couldn’t instigate trouble, on our own. We, chose this time,…alone; simply because, we could. Besides, it beats quiet conversations,…with complete, unknown strangers; over a bar. You and I, we were beyond,…our playing-years; no longer hounds, like ravenous dogs who bark all night,…at the full-moon: no sir, no longer mere players, (as it were)!...

We’ve become, the subject of observation,…by; the countless millions, who view and visit,…our every written thought; here within this wonderful medium, we all call,…the Internet. During, our first few months,…we; were practically ignored. But, today,…we’ve; established a real lasting bond. You, (my reader, and friend); and I, your confidant!...

As you’ve read, the endless passages,…of my past; you today know, without a shadow of a doubt,…what; our common-denominator, has always been. Christ-Jesus, is whom I speak of. Thank you, for the company we’ve kept,…throughout; all of these years. And, to all of you,…(“HERE,…AT,…NETHUGS.COM”); I Love you, as He Loves,…us!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Thank you, for allowing me,…to be; so well-accepted, from day one!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“SOMEONE,…LIKE,…ME”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 pm

“SOMEONE,…LIKE,…ME”!...

I’m not, far-away. I can be, within your reach,…if only; you would lend yourself, to read. We, (you and I); have many sources,…well protected; by Angels. I pray, you find this site,…to be; more than sufficient, or at least, (let’s say): our quiet, little-place. After all, it’s a monitor-screen,…but; Oh’, the Power it possesses,…when; we exercise, the spoken Word!... Even, if it means,…using; other avenues, besides our mouth.

The Internet, has been that avenue,…for me; personally. I’m able to reach, all four, (4) corners,….of; our globe. I believe, this pleases our Living-God!... I pray,…so!... My previous World, by comparison,…was; really, a tiny place. It was filled, with both young and old,…but, weary; professionals. Never-the-less, today I simply relish,…these incredible facts; which I have, come across. And, which has no doubt,…led: to many, extra-ordinary stories!...

Can you see, the Headlines?... Have any of you, realized yet,…that; we all need to, ask more questions?... Carefully, take a pen,…from; your pocket. And, write down on a paper-pad,…this question; “Who’s your Creator”?... Consider,…the next question. “How long, have you been,…lost”?... How long, have you worked,…on; finding Truths?...

You took a long, pause. Look, (dear reader); there seems to be, a lot of gaps,…in: your Life. Could you, possibly be helped,…by; (“SOMEONE,…LIKE,…ME”)?... Perhaps, just a bit?... I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “SOMEONE,…LIKE,…ME”!...

Post by Hope » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Izzy,
You are so kind!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “HERE,…AT,…NETHUGS.COM”!...

Post by Hope » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Izzy,
You are a Wonderful writer and I am happy you are here!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “SOMEONE,…LIKE,…ME”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:01 pm

We've learned to be, cunning, (or cleverly cautious),as serpents,...yet; gentle as Doves!... Tenderness originates, from our Heavenly-Father,...who; through His extended Grace, has demonstrated to us,...what: kindness truly is!... Amen.

Your Brother-in-Christ!...
Izzy...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “HERE,…AT,…NETHUGS.COM”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 pm

I truly feel your Love, and Spiritual-Support,...Ms. Eva; God Bless You!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY,…MAIN,…DESIRE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 pm

“MY,…MAIN,…DESIRE”!...

The Holy-Spirit, gives us the necessary words,…to speak; when, we are called to stand,…and voice: our Faith!... We, do not ever,…per-meditate, what we are to say; nothing, is memorized,…nothing: is really ever, rehearsed. I still, consider myself,…a struggling Christian!... One, filled with many failures and faults. But, Jesus-of-Nazareth, has given me,…the tool, of writing; to use, in seeking answers,…from: Him and His Father-in-Heaven!...

Diligently, I’ve searched for,…God’s perspective; and every day, I find something,…in our Holy-Scriptures: that, speaks to me. God, is most patient,…with; me. He, wants to teach you and I,…(dear reader, and friends). When, I hear from a reader,…who is touched; by one of my poems, prayers and/or devotional passages,…it’s; God alone, who is to be,…Praised!...

All good-things, come from our Heavenly-Father,…above; and, He can use anything,…to; reach and teach, His children,…even: by using these, fictional works of mine. (“MY,…MAIN,…DESIRE”),…is; to find answers, to personal questions,…and; to share those answers, in story-form,…with: others!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“RESTLESS-HEARTS,…NEVER,…MEND”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 pm

“RESTLESS-HEARTS,…NEVER,…MEND”!...

Don’t cry,…beloved reader. We must carry-on, until we are all,…called; home. There’s something in the things, You show, (dear Lord)… This is why, I don’t want to leave You,…now; not now, that I’ve come to understand,…Your Father’s Plan!... I’ve never seen,…anyone; quite like You, Lord. Do you, do you,…want; His Love, dear friends?... Do you, do you,…want; this Life, He’s offering?... I pray,…so!...

It’s not a Life, of a Renegade,…by; any long stretch, of the word. Here’s your chance, to win your trip,…to; His Truths!... When you wake-up, tomorrow morning, (after your usual Saturday night, of partying); and your head’s on Fire, don’t come bitching to me. You had to be a big-shot, last night,…didn’t you?... You sure did, put on quite a show,…yet; right now, you’re not too sure, whether or not,…you; want to know your truths, nor His!...

All your friends, were so knocked-out,…were they not?... You’re, always the center-of-attraction,…the Life; of the party!... The whole World, revolves only around you,…doesn’t it?... You had to have, the last word,…last night; didn’t you, big-shot?... Under the boardwalk, we’ll be having some fun. You can almost taste, the hot-dogs,…under; the boardwalk. People walking above, and you making love,…seducing Satan’s ways; down by the sea!...

Under the blankets, with this Dark-One,…you’ll be; for, this is what you, (beloved reader): only know, to do… Great expectations, everybody’s watching you. Even your old-friends, treat you like you’re something,…new. I look into your eyes, as your music starts,…to fade. It’s those, (“RESTLESS-HEARTS,…THAT,…NEVER-MEND”)!... There’s so many things, you should have told,…our Lord.

Doesn’t really matter, to you,…which side; you’re on. Where you been, lately,…(dear friends)?... There’s a new kid, in town,…His Name; Christ-Jesus!... Everybody’s talking about, this new kid,…in town; but, you don’t want to,…hear it. “Your dream,…is out there. Go, get it”,…that’s all, you really can say. On this, lonesome-lonely highway,…east of Omaha; is where I can find you, it’s where your thoughts,…will always be: wandering!...

There’s not much else, you could ever really,…do. There you go, playing the “Star”,…again; there you go again, just turn another page,…in: the chapter, of your supposed fast-lane-living. You pretend, it doesn’t bother you,…but; you just want, to explode. You always seem, to be outnumbered,…so; you never dare, to make a real,…stance. Out there, in the spot-light,…though; you’re a million-miles away, from reality!...

You smoked, the day’s last cigarette,…remembering; all that I had, to say. Here I am, there I am,…up on; His stage. There I go!... Ain’t got much, but these purple flowers,…to give; to You, Sweet-Jesus!.... It’s Your color, of Majesty,…it’s Your Father’s Grace; that I behold. I feel fine. I’m talking about, a real Peace-of-mind. Free, is my Spirit!... Dare, to get near it. Dial, into this line. I’m going to take my time, check-out these lyrics,…they’re; His lines, not mine!...

Those of my Lord’s-Lyrics, come one,…come all; friends, it’s time to know Jesus,…our Lord: before the end, of all time. Tell me, do you know,…Him; yet?... I pray,…so!... Won’t you be, my friend?... Come along, and I’ll introduce you,…to; Christ’s-Cause, (which truly, is nothing other than; ours to hold)!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-IS,…FOR-THOSE,…SEPARATED”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 06, 2014 4:52 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-THOSE,…SEPARATED”!...

Almighty-God, spoke by His prophets of old,…about a time; much like our time, today. The Word-of-God, has gone forth,…in many nations; and the message, has always been the same,…Repent: and turn, to God!... It seems, few will humble themselves,…to pray; and seek God, for their deliverance. There are no real, teachings left,…against; Sinning!... And, few actually repent,…as; a result!...

Pagan practices and humanism, is rampant in our Churches,…and; few oppose them. Those few that do, refrain from being caught-up,…in; all the hoopla, of religion and often are even,…looked-down upon: as trouble-makers. I have been casted-out, of my own will and doing,…from; these false-doctrines and Churches. I see clearly, none are taking a real stance,…in favor; of what is truly, written in God’s-Word!...

Spoon-fed here-say, is the order of day,…for most; whom I’ve encountered. Who, stands with me,…in exposing; the traditions and rituals of mankind, which only make void,…the: true Word-of-God?... My Joy,…is set; before me. My path, my Lord has prepared,…since; before the foundations, of this very World. Yes, it’s a Joy,…unspeakable; a Glory that cannot be compared, limited nor confined within,..our: own vocabulary!...

(“THIS-IS,…FOR-THOSE,…SEPARATED”),…from false-teachings; and for those, who have remained,…Faithful…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"Diligence,...Yields,...Profits"!....

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:56 pm

"Diligence,...Yields,...Profits"!....

A Good Name, is more desirable than great riches. A woman, if she is kindhearted, will be accorded more respect, than wealthy men, if they are ruthless. Generosity, is the path to blessings and further prosperity!....

By contrast, the stingy person, does not make any friends, and hurts himself, in the long run. He who seeks good, finds goodwill. He who brings trouble on his Family, will inherit only wind!....

The righteous, receive their due; how much more, the ungodly and the sinner?... As the advice of the wicked is deceitful, so are the men and women, with warped minds,...despised!...

The kindest acts of the wicked, are cruel, to both mankind and beast. They remain trapped, by their sinful talk. Whereas, a man or woman, who speaks with wisdom, will reap a harvest, from his/her words!....

Reckless words, pierce like a sword. In contrast, the tongue of the wise, brings healing; by soothing, comforting words. There is much Joy, for those who promote Peace!....(Matt. 5:9).

Choose your friends, with care; and do not lead them astray. He who guards his lips, guards his life. Whereas, he who speaks rashly, will come to ruin!....

Remember always that,..."DILIGENCE,...YIELDS,...PROFITS"!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Send me a Shout-Out!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:56 pm

My Birthday is on Sept. 8th, 2014 / I will be celebrating my 55th birthday!... Surprise me, by sending me a simple post-card to the following new mailing address...I'm finally settled in, after my recent move from Wisconsin...

Israel Falcon
8820 Pacific Avenue
Apt. # 1
Tacoma, Washington 98444

I would really enjoy hearing from all of you, show me your love; your camaraderie and fellowship!... Are we, or aren't we,...true-friends?... I pray,...so!...

I shall always remain most affectionately yours, and with my fondest Love,...I bid you all; a Blessed-Day!...Amen.

Wilmas
Registered Member

Re: Send me a Shout-Out!...

Post by Wilmas » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello Izzy
It has been some time since I read anything in this 'Meet Friends ) forum. Glad I had a look today. I send a happy belated birthday wish. Many many happy returns. Your birthday is in the same month as mine SEP. only thing is I am a wee bit older than you. l will turn 85 yrs on 17th Sep. D.V. Keeping fairly well although this past Winter has seen both Wilson & I under the weather with bad colds and coughs. Did not want to go out much , it was too cold. Yesterday we had storms and this morning it is quite cool. This is us into the Springtime over here so the days should get warmer. Love to your dear wee Mum. God Bless. Margaret