Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:50 pm

“COME-BE-RICH,…LIKE-ME!”…

I find, a warmth of fellowship,…in this Website; that, I do not find,…elsewhere. We have all, visited each other,…quite frequently; and without a doubt, we are well acquainted. And, so,…I will call you; my extended Family.

Together, we have captured our feelings,…even, our hearts; in their natural state, possessing works,…which have filled: the voids, of our audience. For this, I commend all participants,…who; have posted their journals, for Jesus’ sake.

Ours, is a,…”Perpetual-Love”,…for Christ!...

One, that reflects His own Love,…for us; to the end. In this Love, He reveals Himself,…to His own; assuring us, that we shall be Loved,…by His Father: Who, is in Heaven,…as well. (Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Because, of this Love,…they both; come unto us, and make their abode,…with: the believers. We prove, our Love,…by; keeping, God’s Word. The Father, Loves us,…because; of His Son!... Then, because we Love the Son; our Maker,…reveals Himself, to us.

It is, an inter-related,…fellowship. They have pledged themselves, by sending the Holy-Spirit. You, too, (dear reader and friends),…can provoke; God’s Love. By,…believing, His Word. Who, of you,…will heed; His Voice?...

This is more, than any measured,…Love. Who, of you,…is willing; to be poverty-stricken, stripped of all your honor,…glory, dignity and Earthly power?... I vow, to do this,…in order to be, (“RICH”); in Faith!...

(“RICH”),…in His Grace; (“RICH”),…in good-works; and, (“RICH”),…in the knowledge: of, God’s-Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5205

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Dear-readers and friends!...

I believe we'll get along quite nicely. I only quest to share with others, what I so diligently searched and have reduced,…after sitting with so many others; who our communities have elected, as our supposed leaders: yet, when I prayerfully ask our Lord to guide me in discerning the parables…each and every time; I come up with the same answers, Jesus is the Son-of-God,…always has been. Yet, the Great-Deception of this modern-age,…has many saying; that He is God, Himself!...

Never once, will you find Jesus saying this,…of Himself; we do find various figurative-phrases, uttered by the various writers of our Bible,…and bottom line; the Devil is still, in all the details,…disguising himself: even as if he were, “Angel-of-Light!”...

“In the Father’s- House, there are many Mansions,…and so, I go to prepare a place for you, (The Faithful-Believers): were this (Not) so, I would have told you!”... With this in mind, folks,…Jesus; would have also told us, if He were God,…Himself!... The majority of quotes, that the masses, (in general) present,…are indeed figurative-phrases; uttered by inspired men, with the best of intentions,…but: figurative-language never-the-less,…not literal-terms!... Amen.

Always ask yourself, who is doing the talking,…and what is the true-context of the words; being expressed. “The Father, is Greater than,…I”,…this is Jesus, Himself speaking; emphatically. Why then, place Him as equal,…to Almighty-God?... The, (Trinity-Doctrine), is beyond me and beyond,…my personal belief!...

If we strive to be good people, (God knows how hard that is),…we must also, not just go along with the masses. I've always demanded examination and research, before I lend myself to believe someone else's story. Thanks again, (dear-reader and friends), for following your own inner-intuition,…about me; that there's something perhaps different and of some true added value, behind what I have,…to share!...

I'm no saint, by any stretch of the word. But, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name),…knows my heart; and He is my best witness, to all circumstances. None of us are completely exempt, from the various afflictions of this present-life,…but the difference is; we overcome in the end!... Amen.

Remember, folks,...that among the many things; our Jesus, said,...He also mentioned that: He came to divide. And, so,...it has been; in my personal life. Now, that I profess Him,...freely and publicly; is when I find myself, most separated from all of those,...who before: would accept me into their inner-circle!...

In the end and as for me and my immediate household,...today; we choose Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5280

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:01 pm

“THANK-YOU,…ALL”…

Thank you all, for your continued comments!... I don't look for anything other than to serve God, in what He has revealed to me,…after so many years; of listening to others, siting with those who claim to be the well-learned,…and then, moving onward: with my own yearning and longing, to only seek,…real-truths!...

I don't expect all people to agree, it suffices for me that today,…there are well over 2,5000 hits daily, on my nethugs.com site; so this tells me that, yes,...there are others; who also feel duped, deceived and are at least considering the perspectives,…which I share...Amen.

I do respect your opinion, even if it happens to be different than mine. We can remain friends, through this avenue,…regardless!....

Better yet, try reaching me thru the following: Israelfalcon777@yahoo.com

This is my personal e-mail.

I'm one to confess that, I indeed have issues believing that,…so many folks, out there; are gullible enough, not to question, not to examine for themselves, not to do any personal research, not to compare with the “Strong’s-Concordance”,…anything written; within the pages of our Bible!...

Remember, it’s not that God’s-Word is indeed,…infallible. It’s the subject-matter that, mankind’s,…with the influence of Satan; has delved into these smallest of details, these in-between lines of written truths,…and has successfully injected; fabricated-fables, as well,…has managed to convinced millions; to make whole doctrinal-beliefs, out of the various writers,…and their own, emotional-opinions!...

Yes, rather-than focusing on what Jesus’,…own emphatic statements; have been. Although our Lord, also speaks often in parables and metaphors. We must yearn and long, to in earnest,…filter thru; rightly-dividing all that has been written. And, this task cannot be done,…alone.

By design, the Word-of-God was meant to be,…questioned, researched and examined; something that millions, never do. They instead, choose to believe those who stand behind their pulpits,…trusting in what equates to; “wolves-in-sheep’s-clothing!”… We have been forewarned, dear-friends!...

Please recognize that, my intent is not to offend,…any of you!... It's just that, there is an obvious difference between,…what our Bible states; and what our well-intended, seminary graduates would want you to believe. This is only evident, to those who willingly strive to find,…truths; there is a big difference between Religion and Reality!... Amen.

This won't stop us, from staying friends!... Simply, because,…my Love, for you; will always be greater, than any of our differences…

One way or another, I must remain loyal to God and His wishes,…for me to continue honoring; His written Word!... However increasingly difficult, this has become,…in real life!...

Have a wonderful day. My experience with you all, to this day,…has been quite pleasant!... I'm elated to know, that not all is lost. That the majority of you, indeed are reaping some added value,…to my writings... This is my primary focus. I believe that, I have always stated this fact,…from the very beginning!...

I have a directive in life, that is to guide others,...into these unpopular truths; with the high-hope that ultimately, it benefits each and every one,…who reads them. Be it for themselves and/or be it, for others to pay-it-forward,…unto those; whom they know, in their own lives,...could use; a comforting word or two, every now and again... Amen.

Folks, we are one person away,…even; from reaching our very own, Salvation!... And, that person is,…Christ-Jesus!... As well, He could very well be working,…through; by and in, the nearest person right next to you… So, deprive yourselves,…of the opportunity; as our Redeemer draws ever closer, with each breath we take!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5460

Attachments
15894547_989185734547047_4989613230248295239_n.jpg
15894547_989185734547047_4989613230248295239_n.jpg (8.82 KiB) Viewed 1120 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:45 pm

It's because we are Blessed, that we make our presence known here at this wonderful medium we call the Internet...

But, my shared truths, often times are against the mainstream current of today's religious groups, I practice a Faith in the Son-of-God!...

Yet, we find ourselves divided even amongst our brethren, and so; I only pray, that everyone here visits my thread, and allow themselves the opportunity, to explore a new perspective: regarding an old "Subject-Matter!"... Amen.

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5475

Attachments
16473288_1006099252855695_5229005738384992926_n.jpg
16473288_1006099252855695_5229005738384992926_n.jpg (15.83 KiB) Viewed 1079 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:30 pm

“UNDER,…THE-WINGS,…OF-LOVE!”…

I like you, dear reader and friends; have followed many various mentors, mine are not debates as much as they are,…personal viewpoints; only wanting to share what, I so strongly receive as truth. While you may be absolutely right, in the core message of the gospel and our priority to win others over to our side,…it's my primary focus today; to illuminate others, with clarity as to Jesus' own words within our scripture,…versus the figurative expressions; of the various other writers found,…all throughout: our Bible!....

My viewpoint, is always shared in Love and with much respect,…reminding others that Jesus' battles; were always with the organized and institutionalized, religious order of His day,…which remains the same: even now. Yes, we all have a calling and God is using His own,...to lead, even the undecided; I respect your beliefs, I too started with the countless denominational groups. And most certainly, all churches have their roles. We start at the beginning, it's always the best place to search out,…truth!...

But, for those of us like you and I,...the mature; those who today are chewing, the true substance of the Word,…I believe, owe it to the other babes-in-Christ; what God, thru His convictions,…instructs us to pass on. The Roman-Emperor Constantine, back in 321 A.D. simply added Christ-Jesus,…unto his already existing; entourage of other lesser gods!...

He didn't worship the Son of God, solely. He, in his fleshly wisdom,…thought it advantageous; to include this ever growing group, called,..."Christians"; into their Empire. After all, the Romans hadn't been able to eradicate them,...despite their best efforts; for over three (300) years!...

I'm one for details, evangelizing comes in various degrees,...dependent upon our hunger; for truth. I've studied well, alone and with others,…and have read the Bible, in its entirety,...several times over; I do not gloat nor boast, I only desire for others to see,...what has been revealed, to my spirit; after many years, of earnest and prayerful knocking,…seeking and asking!...

Yes, deeply rooted remains this cunning-serpent; this once Angel-of-Light, who happens to have fallen, because iniquity was found in him. I do not long to know it all, it's not humanity's place at this present time and space. But, religion is not reality for me,...and so; only after reading the last and most recent series of my passages, (go into the 300 series of the various devotional messages), will folks come to realize that, my longing is to reveal Satan's own presence,...most predominant; within our institutions of higher learning, be them secular and/or spiritual...Amen.

You and I, know best that our common denominator is loving He,...who lent Himself, to be sacrificed; ordained of His God and Father-in-Heaven!... I'm not one for titles, all the contrary,...I insist on the fact that; if we are to call ourselves, children of God,...it's only because: we believe in the Son's message, regarding His Father's-Kingdom!...

And, finally,...the biggest perversion I personally have witnessed; within our countless denominational groups, (which by the way, indeed only divide themselves, by very reason of their pompous self-imposed titles); is that they lead astray, millions,…by teaching that: Jesus,...is God, Himself!...

Most folks, going to church on Sundays, (which by the way, the Roman-Emperor Constantine decreed, as the official day of rest and worship; it was the day, that Romans generally would also get paid,…for their labor; a Day already existent, for their Sun worshiping,…of which he, so cleverly merged; as he declared Christianity, the official religion of the Empire); these well-meaning, church going folks,…can't learn anything, of any real lasting value; as their preachers elaborate, only on one or two verses,…then expand on it: for the one hour session of worship!...

And, at this given pace,…it would take several life-times; to come to any concrete-conclusions, about the whole Word-of-God!... It's only because the few, like you and me,…dear-reader and friends; who have suffered much and have dedicated, some real time to examining our hearts,…as well the hidden treasures, that lay within all the wordings; that we today, have learned to truly develop,…a serious-sense, of what: our eternal tomorrow holds!...

The Devil knows this, all too well. This is why the Word states that we are God's Remnant-Class. From this remnant, He shall re-design a new fabric of Faithful brothers and sisters. It pains God, to have ever made mankind,…in the flesh. Our next existence, is one that entails possessing an incorruptible body,…one no longer capable, of decay; one much like Jesus' own, Resurrected body,…transcending walls if necessary; yet able to enjoy, the delight of sitting down,…to a meal...

The Bible, was composed by those who were somewhat bias,...in deciding what was; and what wasn't, going to be included in this bound-book. To think anything to the contrary, is to be ignorant and/or most gullible. Is it the infallible Word-of-God?... Yes, but not without the tainting and delving,…of mankind’s own devious-deeds!...

We know that the Dead-Sea Scrolls, were also discovered centuries later,…they are additional writings-of-old; also depicting Jesus' existence, here on Earth. I also touch, (within the context of my writings), on the fact that,…in the transcribing and/or translating of literature; from one language unto another, many times,…much of the original flavor, and initial meanings,...become lost: and here, dear-reader and friends,…is where the Devil's best work, lies!...

One of countless examples, is in the Book of John; people rush to quote, (John 1:1)...

Yet, few are those who agree with me (grant you, I receive over 2,500 hits daily on my, “nethugs” site,…proving to me that; many are those, who are at least considering my perspective,…on these spoken-truths; and are indeed finding, real added value,…to the viewpoints: which I share with the whole world)...

Friends, you can't have a sentence structure,…begin by saying that; the Word, ("Was"),...with God; to later within the same sentence, continue on by saying that,...the Word, ("Is"): God!...

Let’s all remember most, that we worship,…an unfathomable, immeasurable and unconfined; Supreme-Being!... Many, misinterpret and misunderstand me,…as being a, ("Jehovah's-Witness"); simply because I insist, in naming our Creator,…wherever possible: in my writings!...

God, has always been. Everlasting, is His existence. There is no, ("Was"),...with God!... Either the Word, ("Was"), God,...or the Word: ("Is"),...God!... But, incorrect this sentence remains,...grammatically; if we take to heart, that it cannot be both,…at the same time!...

Our God, is One of Absoluteness; He hangs the very planets, on what seemingly is nothing but,…black-space. Yet, these celestial bodies,...never collide, with one another; and He holds them all, in the palm of His hand. Such, is His Magnitude and Vastness!... Yet, mankind’s biggest down-fall has always been,...wanting to be, all-knowing; just like his Creator. It was the snare, of which "Eve",…fell into!...

And, ever since,...we've remained much the same; until God's appointed Day and Hour, (yet, future)...Praise-God!... Anyway, in closing,…you and I could continue endlessly; I respect your beliefs, in a "Triune-God",…although I differ with you... The Son-of-God returns, with Rod-of-Iron in hand,…there shall be much correction of nations; many won't surrender willingly, many more,…despite the manifestations; the works and wonders, will still remain,…(beyond my own comprehension): purposely defiant and most unruly!...

Hence, the need for the Millennial-Age,...1,000 years of Jesus' reign; there will be much purging, much honing and well polishing,…of our existing rough-edges: regarding our spiritual-understanding, during this era. Thereafter, the Son-of-God shall relinquish His Authority,…back unto His Father-in-Heaven; and those remaining, (those not sentenced, to the second and final death, even of their spirit): these very same, God's chosen Remnant-Class,…shall finally be able; to again walk with God, in the cool of each afternoon,…just as it was, in our very beginnings!...

Meanwhile, I agree with you, (The Son’s Faithful-Followers); that things will get much worse, before they will ever get,…better!... Yet, we,…shall be well protected; (“UNDER,…THE-WINGS,…OF-LOVE")!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. I can only continue to encourage you, to click on the links below,…and keep studying; along with me, your brother in Faith!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5520

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:47 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

It’s important for you to know, that my favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5550

Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1006 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:05 pm

“WHAT-A-TRUE-FRIEND,…MEANS-TO-ME”…

In times of blessings, we need to focus,…on our living God; the very One who provides, and not just on the provisions themselves. The stability we find in His Son (our Christ-Jesus); can calm our troubled hearts, in times of translation,…change and fear: of all the unknowns. The character of a true-friend, is the character of a giver,…and that kind of friend; in itself is, one of the greatest gifts,…we: could ever receive. A true-friend is a gift from Almighty-God.

Tell me (dear reader and friends); who are you, God’s gift to?... Allow the creativity of our Heavenly-Father, through His Son,…to; surprise you. He can provide and deliver, in ways that are,…beyond; our wildest imaginations. Even in the most difficult times, of our present life,…we can; be confident in the never-failing, goodness of our Maker!...

This is a valuable reminder. Just as there are no insignificant people, in the Body-of-Christ,…so there are; no insignificant ministries, if they are performed in Jesus’,…Name!... Today, I embrace my ministry, one dedicated to all the forgotten. And in turn, I know that,…my faithfulness; will never be forgotten, by my Heavenly-Father!...

To be able to cross ethnic and racial barriers, with the Grace of the Son-of-God,…is not as easy; as it sounds. Both sides carry presuppositions, whether accurate or inaccurate,…about the other. Both sides have nagging doubts, even fears,…about the other. Both sides carry a certain amount, of baggage,…based on; what they have felt, heard, seen, experienced,…or: supposed. And fighting through all that emotional baggage, is only part of the problem!...

A person must first, be willing to commit to this fight!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5610

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
118363_th.gif
118363_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 912 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:37 pm

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND”…

In the midst of my own battles, with bitter losses,…I have also gained; significant blessings with friends like you (dear reader); yes, you my most unlikely of sources. True-friends are friends, of the heart,…indeed. I speak of those few, whose devotion and compassion,…care and concerns for us; outweigh their concern for themselves. Many people find themselves fortunate, to have one or two,…true-friends; in their entire life-time!...

Some, don’t have,…even that. These very same, live much of their lives,…in isolation; feeling alone, even while in the presence of a crowd. Perhaps this is true, because we often view friendship,…through; the wrong end of the telescope. Instead of entering into a friendship, to see what we can give,…or; what we can do, for another person,…our tendency is to; measure and weigh the value, of a relationship,…by what: we can gain, from it!...

To have friends, you must first of all,…show yourself; to be friendly!...(please see, Proverbs 18:24)… We cannot be self-centered and full of self-pity,…if we want real friends; because that attitude will prevent us, from giving ourselves away. My point is simple, we have to be willing to,…give of ourselves; to be a friend. Once we learn this, we will begin to see,…the true comfort; and encouragement, real friendships,…bring!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5610

Attachments
313574_th.jpg
313574_th.jpg (26.48 KiB) Viewed 911 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:37 am

Dear reader and friends!...

I am an author who enjoys writing,..."Spiritual-Fiction".

But, with a very realistic,..."Core-Message!"....

Some of my story telling, may not necessarily relate,...to any real life occurrences; but rest assured that,...the Subject-Matter; does pertain to every day events. Be them past, present,...and/or yet, future!....

I shall continue to write, in this Wonderful medium,...as long as; our Lord wills it. My hope and prayer, is of being able,...to reach-out; to the hearts, and compassion,...of you: wonderful people!....

A writer's effectiveness, lies in the responses,...of his or her readers!.... The Proof, is in the pudding (so-to-speak)!... Please continue to pray, for all of those, whose hearts are well-founded, in our Father's Findings!.... As well, for all of those,...who are still; the undecided.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5625

Friends, there you will find several hundred pages of poems, prayers and Christian devotionals for your reading pleasure. Should you find any added value to my writings, please share them with family and friends. God Bless You!... Amen.
Attachments
107220_th.gif
107220_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 903 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 pm

expect our Supreme-Being to continue His blessings, regarding our newly found encounter...Nothing is by chance, and in due time; we shall reap the worthiness, of our meeting...Amen.

we are obligated, with the task of sharing, once we recognize with the passing of time, that gifted indeed, we stand. Nothing is ours, to really claim; we are on borrowed time, itself... And true maturing, is the not only determining how to use this borrowed time, but how (Not) to mishandle its fragile, preciousness...thank you, for taking this brief moment, to receive me so well.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
122861_th.gif
122861_th.gif (7.64 KiB) Viewed 901 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 am

“WILL-WORK,…FOR,…FRIENDS”…

As followers of Christ-Jesus, today we too,…need; the spiritual support and encouragement, of one another. We may be struggling with a decision, about how to serve our Lord,…or; concerned about a problem at work, or unsure of how to discipline a rebellious child. These are good opportunities, to enlist the advice and prayer,…of; a fellow Christian!...

Through Love, let’s serve one another,…physically; and spiritually in the family of Almighty-God!...(please see, Galatians 5:13). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15895108_989188301213457_8817750350458590681_n.jpg
15895108_989188301213457_8817750350458590681_n.jpg (35.91 KiB) Viewed 896 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:39 am

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

Attachments
114727_th.gif
114727_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 824 times
107274_th.gif
107274_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 824 times
108851_th.gif
108851_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 824 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm

“FOR-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS!”…

God is good, to those whom He calls His own. It seems that our living God, the very same who runs this program time,…we all call, life itself; believes me to be a good man, enough to deserve the chatting with you, (dear-reader and friends),…without cost...Amen.

I only ask of this present-life, to be fair to those who diligently strive in doing good unto others; as for me, personally, I desire longevity as promised by Almighty-God,…for simply honoring my parents; being there for them, is paramount,…as they were there for me: unconditionally...

Don’t get me wrong, I realize that,…life is (Not); “Peaches-n-Cream!”… But, I'm very lucky to make this claimer; that of my Love, being much greater than any of my personal differences,…between me: and my mother… And so, with much pleasure,…today; I willingly give back, to my first Love,…who was there for me; since day one...(she will be 82 years-young, come this July); she is of sound mind, suffering most from limited physical mobility,…due to severe arthritis; all throughout her body,…accumulated youth: I call it...

I hope to be pleasantly surprised, by your incoming message,…into my e-mail address: Israelfalcon777@yahoo.com

God Bless You!... And, this wonderful website,…for offering me; this free opportunity to connect with you, today...Amen.10:22 AM

Below you will find attached, my two links,…and only after taking some time, to read a few of my devotionals; will you really get an idea, of how I perceive religion vs. reality...

I do my best, to bring an educational perspective to the Word-of-God,…and at the same time; distinguish well the fallacy being taught, in many churches today,…and since the beginning of organized and/or institutionalized religion: first originated...

Grant you, we all have to start somewhere,…and there’s an old saying; that goes like this,..."The beginning, is always a good place,…to start anything!"...

But, sooner or later we must stop being babes-in-Christ,…and begin to mature; breaking-off the many spoon-fed here-says and examine for ourselves, thru much research and by siting with the various denominational groups out there,…to finally determine, our own positioning: on this, all too important subject-matter. Our Faith and eternal tomorrow, depends on it...

Again, I'm not religious,…but, I do exercise a firm Faith; in the Son-of-God and what He has taught me,…throughout these last 16 years, of my adult life; regarding His Father's-Kingdom, which remains today,…very much at hand: (“FOR-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

Attachments
328674_th.gif
328674_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 760 times
321212_th.gif
321212_th.gif (90.01 KiB) Viewed 760 times
123360_th (2).gif
123360_th (2).gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 760 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 1:21 pm

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND”…

In the midst of my own battles, with bitter losses,…I have also gained; significant blessings with friends like you (dear reader); yes, you my most unlikely of sources. True-friends are friends, of the heart,…indeed. I speak of those few, whose devotion and compassion,…care and concerns for us; outweigh their concern for themselves. Many people find themselves fortunate, to have one or two,…true-friends; in their entire life-time!...

Some, don’t have,…even that. These very same, live much of their lives,…in isolation; feeling alone, even while in the presence of a crowd. Perhaps this is true, because we often view friendship,…through; the wrong end of the telescope. Instead of entering into a friendship, to see what we can give,…or; what we can do, for another person,…our tendency is to; measure and weigh the value, of a relationship,…by what: we can gain, from it!...

To have friends, you must first of all,…show yourself; to be friendly!...(please see, Proverbs 18:24)… We cannot be self-centered and full of self-pity,…if we want real friends; because that attitude will prevent us, from giving ourselves away. My point is simple, we have to be willing to,…give of yourself; to be a friend. Once we learn this, we will begin to see,…the true comfort; and encouragement, real friendships,…bring!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

Attachments
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 681 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 09, 2017 1:39 pm

“GOD’S-PLEDGE,…TO-THE,…UNRULY!”…

Dear-reader and friends, we have together,…endured; quite a lot, have we not?... I am deeply touched, by the tens-of-thousands,…who, daily; make the effort, to ready my devotionals!...

Truly, grateful I remain,…as your out-pouring support; is no less encouraging to me, than when I first began writing,…publicly: more than 7 years ago!...

As you know, and as I have said,…many times, before; there remains, even today,…small pockets-of-resistance; to our noble cause-of-peace and harmony. There are even those, (Satan’s own insurgents); who have made a career of saying, the most hurtful, blasphemous and false-statements,…about us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!...

Yes, the ignorant uses terms,…for us; that no person, would ever want to be called. I believe, that we,…together; prove today, who we are and who,…we: are (Not)!...

You, (the undecided); would do well, to follow your heads and your hearts,…and continue to follow us: as we follow, Christ!... We are those, eager to welcome into our Lord’s own Sheepfold,…any; former devotees of that radical, Dark-One,…Lucifer: himself!...

Come, join us and be finally convinced that,…we are (Not); your enemy!...

The object of our devotion, is the very Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; not some religious order, nor institution. Let me speak directly, to the opposition. I have always, without rancor,…allowed; divergent views. You may take the following quote, as (“GOD’S-OWN,…PLEDGE-TO-YOU”)!... (see, Revelation 12:12).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5775

Attachments
328894_th.gif
328894_th.gif (4.75 KiB) Viewed 586 times
118479_th.gif
118479_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 586 times
108288_th.gif
108288_th.gif (6.13 KiB) Viewed 586 times