Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Send me a Shout-Out!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Dearest Margaret,

You of all saints, from as far away as Australia!... Wow!... What a true and pleasant surprise, to here from you once again. Mother has sent a letter, but we've wondered endlessly as to whether or not it ever arrived at your home.

We don't stop praying, for both you and your dear husband Wilson!... Our best, greetings and truest Love goes out to you both.... It gives me, such Joy to here from you again. God is truly Good, to His own!...Amen.

Things here in the state of Washington, isn't working-out as we had originally imagined; and so, we now plan to return to our old original nest-home of Florida... If you should read this, note this down; I will share with you, our new mailing address shortly...

Effective after October 15th, 2014... Meanwhile, I shall eagerly await your belated post-card and salutations. Mother and I, send you hugs and kisses; and remember that, we shall embrace in our Lord's Sheepfold,...sooner than later...God Bless You!...

P.S. We are like Gypsies, somewhat; in that we've been moving quite a bit, lately... Very much like, our evangelizing Apostles of old. Everywhere we go, we strive to set the examples of our Christ Jesus; as best as we possibly can exercise. Every circumstance, we all know,...brings about; new challenges. But, at the end,...we; are the Overcomers!...Amen.
Your Brother in Christ,
Izzy!...

Wilmas
Registered Member

Post by Wilmas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Hello there Izzy. Have now taken down your NEW address and will endeavour to write to your dear Mum at the new address. Of course I will wait till you get settled in. Just had my eye op- last Friday, and this morning had an appointment for review. All seems well so I will be able to see you better now. Ha Ha !!! Have not to drive for a further 4 weeks so Wilson is being my chauffeur. He drove me to and from the hospital for my eye surgery. Trust you both settle down at your old address. One thing I really do not like doing and that is moving house, such a lot of things to move or get rid of. So my dears we wish you both all the very best and most of all God" richest blessing . Take care With love in our Risen Lord. Margaret.xx

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Dearest Margaret,

You are by far, my most cherished cyber-friend. I still possess your wedding photo, and those of your children. Mother and I, have grown most fond of our bonding. Ours is truly a friendship, with much sustenance.
And yes, now that you are able to see better; I hope you enjoy my photos which I shared with you, as a Belated-Birthday-Gift!...
Until we hear from you again, may our Lord continue to overshadow His Love,...over your entire household; as well your extended family.
Hugs and kisses, my sweet and precious-princess. Warm greetings to dear Wilson. The luckiest man alive, from where I'm standing. Simply gifted, with the most wonderful woman he could ever have had,...as his significant other...Amen.
Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. check your regular e-mail address, for viewing the attached pictures I sent you.

Anabia123
Registered Member

Re: “NOURISHING,…FRIENDSHIPS!”…

Post by Anabia123 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Thank you all, dear readers and friends; for stopping by: and, reading all of my previous postings!...'

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Unlock the key of your success by Pass4sure 640-864 free dumps - pass4sure.co.uk and testking.By using our latest wikipedia and University of California, Berkeley study material, you can easily pass selftestengine MICROSOFT

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY NAME,…IS,…IZZY”

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:19 pm

“MY NAME,…IS,…IZZY”

My wish, and my Hope; is that you, do not resist. I have it, on good authority, and from high levels, in the Heavenly places; that a certain someone, (Namely Jesus),…at the highest level, wants you used,…as living examples. Spend the night, deciding what you will do, in the morning. As the Sun rises, from the East; these undecided, will either bow the knee to Jesus; and prepare themselves Loyal: or, they shall receive their due, in full view,…of the public.

Little do they know, that regardless of their decision; Jesus,…is coming!.... In that Day, I will burst into cheers, and applause. It is, as if I am already,…Heaven-Bound. My dear reader and friend; I Love all this sharing: but, most importantly, I Love Jesus!....

The Day, will come soon,…is my Hope. It is my guess, that you too, are eager to get going. “More, than you know!”,…was, your answer. “And, while I am content, to submit to the authorities here, on Earth; still,…I wonder!”,…you, added. “So,…do I”,…I professed. Almighty God, is clearly and most super-naturally, protecting those, who are His; despite all the efforts, of our enemies.

You would think, this would give Satan, and his insurgents,…an idea, to stop wasting their time. As you find yourself reading, some of the stories, about our Saviour, (Jesus),…fall back, and gaze at the stars. Yearn, to be part, of all that you see. I view my Living God, as more than the Creator, of all things; but, also,…all-knowing, full of Justice, Loving and Forgiving,…and all Powerful.

I believe, He reveals our Bible, with intents to guide us, to His Justice, and Truth. We are His Highest Creation; but, we are weak, and selfish,…and too easily tempted, by Satan: forgetting, our purpose, in this Life. And, those of us, who submit to Him; repenting of our sins, gain paradise,…in the end. Those, who do not,…will suffer, Eternally; apart from, His Presence.

Can you think, of a Greater Hell, than the lack of God’s Protection, and Love?... No, Holy Spirit present, to comfort you; no Son of God, to Shepherd you. None of this, is over yet. Many, remain puzzled. Learn to speak, just loudly enough, to be heard; but, with a certain quality, everyone finds,…riveting.

(“MY NAME,…IS,…IZZY”): I visit you today, in behalf of the One, and Only True Living God, (Jehovah, His Name),…the Father, of my Lord and Saviour,…”Jesus Christ!”….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PRESSING,…ON!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:52 pm

“PRESSING,…ON!”…

Today, at 55 years young,…I’m glowing; with enthusiasm, as I’ve never been more excited about,…knowing: and loving Christ-Jesus, than I am today.

Our Apostle Paul’s letter, to the Philippians,…reveals; a heart and purpose that never diminished with time…(please read, Phil. 3:10)… From the root, of Paul’s relationship with Jesus,…came; the fruit of his undiminished fervor, that others be guided to Faith,…in our Lord!... He rejoiced to share, the gospel and was encouraged that others,…became; bolder because, of him…(please see, Phil. 1:12-14)…

If our goal, is merely service for our Lord,…we; may burn-out, somewhere along the line. But, if our purpose, like Paul’s and mine,…and; so many others, is to know Christ-Jesus,…and to Love Him; we’ll find that He, will give us the strength necessary,…to: make Him known, to others. Let us joyfully, press-on in the strength,…His Father’s-Grace; offers us, the believers!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: [email protected]
P.S. Father God, I want to know You,…in all Your fullness; and to Love You, completely. I believe that relationship with You, is the basis for my service,…for You. Help me, not to serve out of my,…own strength. Folks, if we know Christ-Jesus, we will always have a reason,…to celebrate; may our words always, reflect the heart of His Father,…and: His wisdom. Please, do your best to learn from Christ,…then; make Him known!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“A TRUE,…FRIEND”

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:43 pm

“A TRUE,…FRIEND”

Truly, a guilty conscience, is a heavy burden, to carry. Our Bible, however, offers comfort; that, can ease the pain, of repentant sinners. Consider the words, of the Psalmist David; found at,…(Psalm 103:8-14).

David knew, that God is Merciful; and, does not keep finding fault,…with us. As the Heavens, are higher than the Earth; His Loving-Kindness, is Superior: toward those, fearing Him. His Mercy, is for those, who have a humble, hearty reverence, of His Authority. As far-off, as the Sunrise is, from the Sunset; likewise, He has put, our transgressions.

How far, is that?... As far, as we can,…imagine. Fly, as far as, the wing of imagination, can bear you; and, if you journey through space, eastward: you, are further, from the West; at every beat, of your wing. When Almighty God, forgives our sins; He puts them, as far away, from us, as we can possibly,…imagine.

As a father, shows mercy, to his son; He has shown Mercy: to those, fearing Him. Especially, when we are broken, and crushed,…because, of our sins…(read Psalm 51:17). God, knows,…our frailties, and limitations; and, that we are,…but, dust. He’s ready, to forgive; as long as, we show; heart-felt repentance…(read Psalm 86:5).

I pray,…”That at, some point, in your Life; you begin to feel that, you can really draw closer, to God almighty: and, that all excess weight,…you begin to feel,…that, it has been, lifted-off you!”…. If we help others; we will be Loved, in return; by many of them. But, more important, you will be remembered, and Loved,…by Almighty God.

He will never forget, the Good-Things, you do; for other people. And, He will reward you; with Everlasting Life,…in Joy: in His Righteous, New World. All True Worshippers, are united, in One Faith…(read John 4:23,24; 14:6; Ephesians 4:4,5). False religions, only further, their own interests. They publicly declare, they know our Creator; but, they disown Him,…by, their works!...(read Titus 1:16).

Jesus, made His Father’s Name,…known. He helped others, to know our Maker; and, taught them, to pray that, His Name, (Jehovah),…be Sanctified…(read Matt. 6:9). Our Father’s Kingdom, is the only Hope, for mankind. Jesus, continued speaking about it; until His dying day…(read Luke 4:43; 8:1; 23:42,43).

He told, His followers,…to teach; about His Father’s Kingdom. Our primary mark, is Love; for one another. Unselfishly, we use our time, and resources; to help, and encourage,…others. Joyous, are those, keeping in expectation, of Almighty God. Which, would you rather have; hundreds of contacts, or,…a few,…genuine friends?...

Although both, have advantages; (“A TRUE,…FRIEND”),…can help you, through challenges; and, can even encourage you,…to be, a better person…(read 1st. Corinthians 16:17,18). Aim, for quality; not quantity. It’s nice to know, a lot of people; but, even in a big group; we tend to, search-out those few,…that we relate to,…most. (“A TRUE,…FRIEND”),…is, Self-Sacrificing!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“SERVICE,…AND,…WITNESS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:26 am

“SERVICE,…AND,…WITNESS!”…

Our Apostle Paul, also spread the gospel to distant regions,…of our planet; he extended himself, as a servant to meet the needs,…of others: (please see, 2nd Cor. 11: 16-29)… He wrote this about serving: “We don’t preach ourselves, but Christ-Jesus our Lord,…and; ourselves, your bondservants for Him”…(4:5).

Not all of us, are called to endure hardship,…to spread the gospel; in distant lands. But, each of us is responsible,…as a servant; of Almighty-God, to share His Son (our Lord and Saviour),…with people: within our sphere, of influence.

It’s my privilege, to help my neighbors,…readers; and friends, as well relatives. Ask our Creator, for openings to serve,…and; to talk about His Son, who gave Himself,…for us.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. My life is a painting, created by Almighty-God,…and as such; I’ve nothing to boast. Reflecting the image of Christ-Jesus, to this hurting World,…is what; I desire the most!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“DEAR,…READER!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:08 pm

“DEAR,…READER!”...

Think, of how Merciful,…our Living God, has been. He, poured-out, His Holy Spirit,…in Power; as He Promised, through the prophet,…”Joel”: to convince, mankind,…of its need to, receive Jesus; rather than, serve Satan and his Demons. There is, (Saving-Knowledge); in the Son, of our Most High God!...

He, has Promised, to super-naturally warn, (His Faithful),…before He, destroys the purposely,…defiant. Most of all, in His Mercy; our Creator, still allows, (till, this day),…people; to decide, their own,…(Eternal-Destiny): whether to choose, Jesus Christ, (His Only Begotten Son); as, their Lord and Saviour: or, to believe,…Satan!...

The most wonderful news, I can share, with you today; is that, our Maker, has prompted us, to use our brilliant minds, and technology: we have been, blessed with,…this, (here, within this, Wonderful Medium, and Website).

Anyone, who communicates with me, via this Internet; will get, a personal response; yes, I know, the ruler of this present World; has even, out-lawed,…visiting, this site: but, I can assure you, that, it is secure; and, that,…your visit,…cannot, be traced!....

This,…is a dangerous time. Many, have lost their lives; in the pursuit of,…Righteousness. But, we will do, what we can, until the end; to keep believing, for what is rightly,…ours. For, in the end; we Win, (the believers),…and we, will be with,…Jesus!....

What, an incredible time, to be,…Alive!....

Actually, in my mind, the Greatest Time, to be alive; will be, after the Glorious Appearing. Besides getting to be, with Jesus, in a time of Peace,…on Earth; I’ll get to live with you,…(“DEAR,…READER!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PLEASE,…DRINK-IN,…THIS-DEEPLY!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:20 am

“PLEASE,…DRINK-IN,…THIS-DEEPLY!”...

My,…(dear reader, and friend); I am hearing, wonderful reports: of our brothers, and sisters, teaching the Gospel,…of Jesus Christ; with, great boldness,…and, I am happy, to report: great results, as well. I am told, thousands, are repenting of their sins; and, turning to Christ: acknowledging, Jesus of Nazareth,…as, Messiah!...

Praise, the Lord; and His Father,…God, almighty!.... Maker, of Heaven, and Earth. I am encouraged; and, cheer: and, weep,…and, raise my hands. We, are not ignorant; of, what is to,…come. We serve, the Great God, of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the Deliverer, of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego!....

We shall,…”Live”,…through the Fires, of the Anti-Christ; and, will be delivered, from the snare, of this fowler: Satan. Do not, be afraid. Stand, still,…and see the Salvation, of our Lord: which, only He,…will accomplish, for you!....

For, the enemy, whom you see today; you, shall soon see,…no, more: forever!... Our Lord, (Jesus),…will fight, for you; and, you shall hold,…His, Peace!.... Darkness, has fallen, on this World; yet, still,…our Faith, teems with people!....

Today, I pass you, my Lord’s container; of, Living-Water: so,…(“PLEASE,…DRINK-IN,…THIS-DEEPLY”)!...

If, you have an inkling, of what,…I am trying to do here,…today; be assured, that it is, to usher; as many, of my fellow brothers and sisters: into, the Kingdom of God. As many as, possible; before, it is too,…late!...

Because of this, I feel a compulsion, to keep, as many candidates, (Spiritually),…Alive; as, I can. If you agree, with my mission; go-out, into the city: and, invite anyone, who wants to,…come, and join us!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“REVEALING,…MY,…VULNERABILITY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:51 pm

“REVEALING,…MY,…VULNERABILITY!”…

There’s an insanity, to sin. The first step to spiritual-sanity is repentance. Yes, a return to a realistic understanding,…of who; Almighty-God is and who we are, in relation to Him. We begin to embrace truth, only when we accept the responsibility,…for our own actions; and when we recognize the wrong. Undoubtedly, for many of us,…we; have embraced an anthem, since we’ve left our nest-egg. And it goes something like this,…”I’ve got to be me. I’ve got to find myself!”…

But, truth is,…we; can never find ourselves,…while exercising sinful indulgence; there is often more truth, in the pig-pen of consequences,…than in; the banquet-halls of revelry. Sadly, it’s often not until we reach,…the pig-pen; that we come to understand, the Glory of our Father’s-House!... I worship a God, who shouts to the returning,…rebel; “Welcome-Home!”…

May we, forever recall,…that; the Pharisees would not have fellowship, with our Jesus,…because; of His treatment of people, the very Pharisees,…considered: prodigals. Thus, they were putting themselves,…outside; our Heavenly-Father’s-House!... Refusal to accept, all those whom our Lord (Christ-Jesus) accepts,…is no small matter; it reveals our personal relationship, to His Father,…in Heaven!...

I for one, today,…do not stand; on my dignity, but rather reveal my vulnerability,…to you: dear reader and friends!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

beauarbie
Registered Member

Re: “A TRUE,…FRIEND”

Post by beauarbie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:51 am

The key
Last edited by beauarbie on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “A TRUE,…FRIEND”

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Dearest Barb,
I Love you, as He Loves us!... Amen.
Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:02 pm

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND!”…

In the midst of my own battles, with bitter losses,…I have also gained; significant blessings with friends like you (dear reader); yes, you my most unlikely of sources. True-friends are friends, of the heart,…indeed. I speak of those few, whose devotion and compassion,…care and concerns for us; outweigh their concern for themselves. Many people find themselves fortunate, to have one or two,…true-friends; in their entire life-time!...

Some, don’t have,…even that. These very same, live much of their lives,…in isolation; feeling alone, even while in the presence of a crowd. Perhaps this is true, because we often view friendship,…through; the wrong end of the telescope. Instead of entering into a friendship, to see what we can give,…or; what we can do, for another person,…our tendency is to; measure and weigh the value, of a relationship,…by what: we can gain, from it!...

To have friends, you must first of all,…show yourself; to be friendly!...(please see, Proverbs 18:24)… We cannot be self-centered and full of self-pity,…if we want real friends; because that attitude will prevent us, from giving ourselves away. My point is simple, we have to be willing to,…give of yourself; to be a friend. Once we learn this, we will begin to see,…the true comfort; and encouragement, real friendships,…bring!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WILL-WORK,…FOR,…FRIENDS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 pm

“WILL-WORK,…FOR,…FRIENDS!”…

As followers of Christ-Jesus, today we too,…need; the spiritual support and encouragement, of one another. We may be struggling with a decision, about how to serve our Lord,…or; concerned about a problem at work, or unsure of how to discipline a rebellious child. These are good opportunities, to enlist the advice and prayer,…of; a fellow Christian!...

Through Love, let’s serve one another,…physically; and spiritually in the family of Almighty-God!...(please see, Galatians 5:13). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, Christians stand strong, when we stand,…together!...