Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

TITLED: “ABOUT,…ME!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm

TITLED: “ABOUT,…ME!”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity which I find, in this community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration. My core belief is that God, (whom I prefer to call Father),…formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

We are to contribute, using those Gifts of uniqueness, personal choice, and wills, for observing the manifestation of what is culminated and found in our individual lives, and in our world. Thus, we are on a journey of learning and growing; and each day is a destination of promise and opportunity, despite the obstacles and trials of this present life!...

Therefore, I ask that you keep me in mind, and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than brick and mortar, and we are more than flesh and blood,…we are Spirits. We are well able to overcome. Great trials, can produce great compassion and Great Love, if you will allow it. My Friend,…His Grace, is indeed,…sufficient!...

I joined this community, to fellowship with other believers, and to hear their testimonies of Faith. My prayer today, is in Hope,…that we can encourage and be encouraged; to learn, from one another and to teach!...

Now, in closing, please allow a smile to reside upon your face, and let it reside and shine deep within your hearts. May our Heavenly Father, Bless you richly!....

P.S. I also have a sense of humor and Love Fun; despite taking my calling seriously. I consider myself an adult, (at 52 years old),…and well rounded; and I am also, looking forward to knowing you!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

TITLED: “NEW BEE,…IN MY,…BONNET!”….

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

TITLED: “NEW BEE,…IN MY,…BONNET!”….

There is a lot, you don’t know about me. May I consider you, a Dear Friend?... But, do Dear Friends, refer to each other,…so formally?.... Call me, what you wish; (although, I prefer it to be, by my nick-name of,…Izzy!)…

You, as of this day forward, are my Dear Friend; and so, I am happy, to call myself,…yours. Now, I want to know more, about you. If there is a lot about you, I don’t know; how could I ever feel, like we are,…Friends?...

I am known, as a straight-forward, opinionated guy; and most people, (male and female, alike),…I find, pretty much,…appreciate me. Friendly, confident and out-going; truly, I have no enemies, that I am aware of!....

Loud, I am not; although I must admit, I am a bit, of a people-magnet. Well, now, all of the sudden, I am Saved. Perhaps, I am a day late, and a dollar short; but, I am learning, that it still,…counts!....

But, I got a whole,…(“NEW BEE,…IN MY,…BONNET”),…now; and, I’m knocking people over, with it. Call it, a hobby, that has become, an obsession. Writing, is nowhere near my field, of expertise; and don’t ask me, where the compulsion, has come from!....

I am, with God’s Grace, striving toward the sharpest sentences, ever fashioned,…by hand. I’m interested, in the best, I can do; for my God, and His Son!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

vickielynn
Silver Member

Re: TITLED: “ABOUT,…ME!”…

Post by vickielynn » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:29 am

:) Hello Izzy welcome to hugs glad you could join our little what I call piece of heaven I think you will really like it here there are so many wonderful people here my name is vickielynn, glad to have you here God bless you.. )))(((
[img][/img]God bless vickielynn

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: TITLED: “ABOUT,…ME!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Thank you all, dear readers and friends; for stopping by: and, reading all of my previous postings!...'

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY,…LIFE’S,…MISSION!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 pm

“MY,…LIFE’S,…MISSION!”…

My Life’s Mission, is to know,…Honor; and, Obey,…my Lord, (Jesus-Christ); to, also,…fulfill, His Will; accomplish, His Purpose; advance His Kingdom; and, to Faithfully serve,…Him: all the days, of my Life!...

The reason, I speak and write,…with this Passion; which, consumes me; is because,…I want to lead others; to Jesus. And, to challenge them all,…to remain; True, to Him!...

Until, His return,…or; His calling of me, back Home; my focus, will be,…to proclaim: the Love, and Truth,…of The Son-of-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Re: “MY,…LIFE’S,…MISSION!”…

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Izzy.,
So much truth to this write my friend.
I feel so blessed by this today while reading this post of yours.
You have a God given love for Him And His only Son Jesus Christ.
I appreciate you and love your writing here in the forum.
Your friend in Christ Jesus.
B.J.<>< ))(( )))(((

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“I’M,…RICH!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 pm

“I’M,…RICH!”…

I find, a warmth of fellowship,…in this Website; that, I do not find,…elsewhere. We have all, visited each other,…quite frequently; and without a doubt, we are well acquainted. And, so,…I will call you; my extended Family.

Together, we have captured our feelings,…even, our hearts; in their natural state, possessing works,…which have filled: the voids, of our audience. For this, I commend all participants,…who; have posted their journals, for Jesus’ sake.

Ours, is a,…”Perpetual-Love”,…for Christ!...

One, that reflects His own Love,…for us; to the end. In this Love, He reveals Himself,…to His own; assuring us, that we shall be Loved,…by His Father: Who, is in Heaven,…as well.

Because, of this Love,…they both; come unto us, and make their abode,…with: the believers. We prove, our Love,…by; keeping, God’s Word. The Father, Loves us,…because; of, His Son. Then, because we Love the Son; our Maker,…reveals Himself, to us.

It is, an inter-related,…fellowship. They have pledged themselves, by sending the Holy-Spirit. You, too, (dear reader, and friend),…can provoke; God’s Love. By,…believing, His Word. Who, of you,…will heed; His Voice?...

This is more, than any measured,…Love. Who, of you,…is willing; to be, poverty-stricken; stripped, of all your honor,…glory, dignity and Earthly power?... I vow, to do this,…in order, to be, (“RICH”); in Faith.

(“RICH”),…in His Grace; (“RICH”),…in good-works; and, (“RICH”),…in the knowledge: of, God’s-Word!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

VISIT,…NETHUGS.COM

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 pm

VISIT,…NETHUGS.COM
ENTER, INTO (“FORUMS”).
THEN, CHOOSE (“LOUNGE”).
AND, VIEW (“IZZY’S-THOUGHTS!”)…

Friends, you will find,…over 110 pages; of Spiritual writings, inspiring all who read. I pray, that it truly be,…of added value; to your lives. Enough, that you will want to share it,…with your Family and Friends!...
May God Richly Bless, your Household today,…with the Presence; of the Holy-Spirit, over-shadowing,…all who dwell: within. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. If you so desire, and would like to write to me, at my home address; here it is:

Israel Falcon
3405 15th Street / Apt. # 2-B
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53144 U.S.A.

Often, we find ourselves, without someone; in whom, to confide. I pray,…”That, I can be that,…Special-Friend!”... Perhaps there are topics, which you wish to discuss, more privately; and so, I invite you to write me at home: we can become real Pen-Pals. And, share more private thoughts

E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilmas
Registered Member

Re: VISIT,…NETHUGS.COM

Post by Wilmas » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 am

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “MY,…LIFE’S,…MISSION!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Dear B.J.

I was back-tracking today, reading some old postings; I apparently have missed this, comment from you. Thank you, my Brother!... And, I trust,...we shall embrace; one Day, in His Sheep-Fold!... Amen.

Keep our Hope Alive!... And, keep your eyes,...on our Lord; He's coming, you know!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: VISIT,…NETHUGS.COM

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Dearest Margaret,

Mother and I, pray that your Hoilday Season; was spent, in good-health and filled with glad-tidings. We are always thinking of you both; and ask Almighty-God, to keep and guard you and yours,...in His Hands: always!... Say Hi, to Wilson for us; we Love you Dearly!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“NOURISHING,…FRIENDSHIPS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:03 pm

“NOURISHING,…FRIENDSHIPS!”…

For me, this is,…an important Truth. As we strive, toward building a successful Life,…we should give, careful attention; to building a network, of friends.

And, within this network,…we can; be strengthened, and enriched by,…a select Few; who are so Real, and intimate,…that; masks, disappear,…and deep feelings; can be shared, without the fear of,…being: misunderstood, or judged.

People, who regularly use,…other people; I constantly find, lonely,…in their: supposed success. The importance, of people,…seems to come; almost naturally, in rural America. But, in urban societies,…it is; illusive.

With, our fragmented lifestyles,…people today; have to consciously, work at it,…if; they want, to build personal relationships. It takes time, and effort,…to establish, and (“NOURISH,…FRIENDSHIPS”)!...

But, those who do it,…are; richer, for having done so. Who, of you,…has learned; to be comfortable, with who you are?... Feeling good, about ourselves,…keeps us; from having to, work so desperately,…to: prove ourselves.

And, it keeps us,…from; having to, go through this Life,…auditioning: for people’s Love and approval. My Faith, in Jesus-Christ,…is the foundation; for my, emotional security. He, has Freed me,…to; live this Life, without Fear!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “NOURISHING,…FRIENDSHIPS!”…

Post by Hope » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 am

Izzy,
This is a really good message! Thank you for sharing it.
God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “NOURISHING,…FRIENDSHIPS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:40 pm

thank you, Ms. Eva;
for always being so diligent, in responding. Your support, means alot, to all who dedicate themselves onto this Wonderful Website!...
May our Lord, shed His Love and Grace; over your Household today. May He, touch your Spirit with Healing; and May He, never forsake all of your needs. Amen.
Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“GIVERS,…AND,…TAKERS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 pm

“GIVERS,…AND,…TAKERS”!...

Success depends heavily, on how we approach our interactions,…with; other people. Do we try to claim, as much value as we can,…or; contribute value, without worrying about what we receive,…in return?... The option, which we choose,…has; a dramatic effect, on our success.

(“TAKERS”), get more than they,…give. They tend to tilt, everything,…in their own favor; putting their own interests, ahead of others’ needs. They are usually, self-promoters,…making sure; that they get, plenty of credit,…for: their accomplished deeds. I do concede that, not all (“TAKERS”),…are cunningly vicious, though. Some, are just cautious and self-protective!...

Where do, (“GIVERS”),…end up; on the mountain of success?... I personally, do believe,…that; (“GIVERS”), dominate the bottom and the top,…of: the success ladder. Givers, create an atmosphere of giving,…which; produces more givers. And, when people feel more grateful,…they; are more likely, to pay it forward!...

Giving, is contagious!... Today, I am investing,…in; encouraging you, (dear reader and friends); in my network, to act more like,…(“GIVERS”)!... A business leader, who creates an environment of giving,…increases; the odds that, others in his network,…will follow; his or her example, and add value to the work-life,…of others: not simply, match or take value!...

I’m convinced that, (“GIVERS”); make an impact, across multiple disciplines!... One reality of life, every human being must accept,…is; that our individual success, no matter what we undertake,…depends on: help from others. Someone, must be willing to give us,…the help; we need. The big question, at our door-step is,…”Will we remain, (TAKERS); or grow to become, relentless,…(GIVERS)”?...

We must help, the weak; and always remember the words of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ!...(please see, Acts 20:35). This is phenomenal teaching, that this present World,…has real difficulty seeing; yet, so desperately needs. We must take-off, our rose-colored glasses,…and; see clearly that, we live in a wretched World!...

Our Apostle Paul, describes our World perfectly,…in; (please read, 2nd Timothy 3:1-5). God the Father, and His Son,…live; by giving…(please read, 1st John 4:8,16). Who, of you,…will become; Great-Givers?... Unfortunately, this has been regarded,…as; impractical idealism. Yet, every evil in today’s sick,…sick World; has been caused by, self-advantage at the cost of others,…vanity; coveting, lust and greed… What about you?... Are you willing, to step-out and start,…giving; to help others?... I pray,…so!...

Utopia, is not an idealistic pipe-dream,…it’s; coming in our time!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...