Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
Italian Princess
Registered Member

Re: “COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND!”…

Post by Italian Princess » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:12 pm

AMEN

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHAT-A-TRUE,…FRIEND,…MEANS-TO-ME!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:15 pm

“WHAT-A-TRUE,…FRIEND,…MEANS-TO-ME!”…

In times of blessings, we need to focus,…on our living God; the very One who provides, and not just on the provisions themselves. The stability we find in His Son (our Christ-Jesus); can calm our troubled hearts, in times of translation,…change and fear: of all the unknowns. The character of a true-friend, is the character of a giver,…and that kind of friend; in itself is, one of the greatest gifts,…we: could ever receive. A true-friend is a gift from Almighty-God.

Tell me (dear reader and friends); who are you, God’s gift to?... Allow the creativity of our Heavenly-Father, through His Son,…to; surprise you. He can provide and deliver, in ways that are,…beyond; our wildest imaginations. Even in the most difficult times, of our present life,…we can; be confident in the never-failing, goodness of our Maker!...

This is a valuable reminder. Just as there are no insignificant people, in the Body-of-Christ,…so there are; no insignificant ministries, if they are performed in Jesus’,…Name!... Today, I embrace my ministry, one dedicated to all the forgotten. And in turn, I know that,…my faithfulness; will never be forgotten, by my Heavenly-Father!...

To be able to cross ethnic and racial barriers, with the Grace of the Son-of-God,…is not as easy; as it sounds. Both sides carry presuppositions, whether accurate or inaccurate,…about the other. Both sides have nagging doubts, even fears,…about the other. Both sides carry a certain amount, of baggage,…based on; what they have felt, heard, seen, experienced,…or: supposed. And fighting through all that emotional baggage, is only part of the problem!...

A person must first, be willing to commit to this fight!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 01, 2015 1:17 pm

thank you for your prayers and your support, Italian Princess!...

Italian Princess
Registered Member

Post by Italian Princess » Fri May 01, 2015 3:53 pm

You so very welcome :)

norman
Platinum Member

Post by norman » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:36 am

AMEN great writing my friend
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A GENIOUS
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A FOOL
BUT OUR WORDS OF POETRY
IS JUST OUR EXPESSION TOOL

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:43 pm

God Bless You, brother Norman!... May our Lord, continue to shed His Grace upon your entire household,...overshadowing; all doubts, of His soon to be,...return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Sorry, I've taken so long to respond; I walk two miles (round-trip) to my public library, where it is here that,...I share: my devotionals, as time permits. We all have our daily challenges to overcome, but when ends meet,...and at the end of; each and every day, I am truly bless and abundantly rewarded for my efforts,...manifested: with friends like you!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Dear-reader and friends, please show me where our Bible says,..."Jesus is God!"... When many were murmuring regarding who Jesus was, many thought He was "Elijah", who had returned from the dead. Others, still believed that He was simply a Great Teacher and/or Prophet. But, when Jesus approached our apostle Peter, and asked Him directly,..."Peter, who do you,...think; that I am?"... our apostle Peter, then responded,..."You are the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Son of our living-God!"...

And, then,…Jesus commended Peter, for his answer,...because; Peter had been enlightened by our Father-in-Heaven, with this truth. Peter, did (Not) say,..."You Jesus, are God!"... Yet, Jesus only praised Peter,...for getting it right; for answering correctly. Let's be clear on one thing, I'm (Not) re-writing history here, nor am I attempting to change the Bible. I am though, wanting to bring others,...to the point; that they begin to reflect, question, examine themselves and what their preachers are erroneously leading them, to believe.

You see, institutional religion, is what Jesus was against,...from the very beginning. He's become a "stumbling-block" even amongst, the brethren of this Faith. There's much division, and very little real unity between us. ...

("If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father")!... Here, Jesus is expressing Himself, in a figurative-manner. The very word of "if"; denotes questionable standings. Think about this folks, we have the word “if”,…even in the very center; of our word, “Life”… You see, my dear brothers and sisters-in-Christ,...many still today; don't see Jesus, for what He truly is; (there’s an old saying, that goes like this; “I can’t see the trees, for the forest is in the way”); Jesus remains today, our Mediator between our Creator and us, our High-Priest, our Intercessor in prayers, our King who shall rule and lord over us, in His Father's-Kingdom!... (And, presently He sits at the right-hand of God; Jesus is (Not) on God’s own Throne!)… The right-hand of God Almighty, is indeed a very Powerful position to occupy. As God’s right-hand-man, Jesus is second in command,…only; to our Creator, Himself!... Jesus is the Word, and/or the very spokesperson, who in a perfect and flawless manner,…He; represents His Father-in-Heaven!...

Satan, once a great "Angel-of-Light"; works in very subtle ways, and is ever present, even in the translating and the re-scribing of our Scriptures,…throughout the ages. It's not so much, that God's-Word is indeed, infallible,...it's more so, that; humanity throughout the ages, has plugged in their own versions, all to suit their hidden agendas, to lure the masses into their religious institutions. Ours, is not an all tolerable Faith. God hates, idolatry; yet Catholicism and its many knock-off branches thereof, have perverted the real truth of our Holy-Scriptures. I insist that, God's own Holiness,…is what impedes us humans; from otherwise being present (defacto), with our Creator.

To not believe, that mankind has not attempted to delve his hands,…into the original, manuscripts; is to border arrogance and ignorance. Even our Bible, is not a complete and total representation,…of all that was ever written; regarding the things-of-God!... It was decided, by kings-of-old,…what was; and what wasn’t to be included and bound,…within this precious Book!... Yet, mankind believes to have figured-out,…our otherwise; immeasurable God, our unfathomable Creator,…our unconfinable: Supreme-Being!... Folks, the very moment we start believing that we have God,…figured-out; is the very moment, we begin to develop a sense of complacency,…that: truly hinders our further reverencing, and stuns any further potential,…for spiritual-growth!... Amen.

God has always worked, through others, (Prophets, the Holy-Spirit, His Son and the like); to reach-out to mankind. But, no human-being has ever seen God, (other than Adam and Eve), and lived to tell about it. Another fine example of "figurative-speech", is when Jesus says that,..."The Father and I, are One!"...

Yes, indeed,...One-in-Spirit; One in mindset, One in wanting all to come to repentance and be Saved,...One-in-Unity!... Yet, we all have our unique and proper place, in this Universe, even our own crown of glory is promised. And just remember, to identify who is saying what,...before we begin to take a stance; on what we are to believe.

When we see Jesus, expressing Himself, by saying emphatically,…("My Father is Greater, than I"); well, this leaves no room for any guess work,…in my eyes. If the Son-of-God, tells me that His Father is Greater,…than I either believe Him; or I don’t!... That decision, is left up to you,…(dear-reader and friends). Let's remember that, in the Great Book of John, it is John who believes Jesus to be (“god”); here, in this fine but crucial detail,…I personally believe the letter "G"; should be in lower-case, rather than capitalized.

Many, may have indeed perceived our Jesus, to be as if here were,...a god; after all, no one else has been able to replicate His, deeds. But, metaphors verses literal language, and who is saying what,...is part of our daily challenges; we must continue to prayerfully seek, clarity in our Lord's Light, which ultimately dispels all confusion...Amen.

Folks, by visiting my site,…you will then; be able to really recognize my stance on this subject-matter. God Bless You, and again thank you for your time spent,…in reading; this lengthy passage!... Praise God, and to Him be all the Glory,...forever and ever; Amen!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4695

sto6
Registered Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by sto6 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Thanks.... this Jesus is God issue was also bothering me.... but you make it clear now, and your view is right

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

thank you "Sto6", for not depriving yourself of the opportunity,...to allow; the Holy-Spirit's guidance, into your personal life... Truth, has a funny way of reaching the ears, of those who in earnest,...are; seeking God's Face!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

GLAD WE'RE CONNECTED, HOPE YOU ENJOY MY WRITINGS!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 pm

GLAD WE'RE CONNECTED, HOPE YOU ENJOY MY WRITINGS, A NEW PERSPECTIVE TO AN OLD SUBJECT MATTER, PRAYING THAT OTHERS WILL BEGIN TO LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOX, FOR REAL ANSWERS TO MANY OF THEIR QUESTIONS.

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=4800
https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

that's what this is all about; the sharing of God's real truth, and (Not) the sharing of other people's "Spoon-Fed,...Hearsays!"...Amen. The Glory goes to our Creator, and the praises shall be boundless, toward His Son,...our Saviour!...Amen.

our friendship is sealed, by the hand of Almighty-God, despite our perfect,...imperfections...Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"EXPECT,...YOUR,...BLESSINGS!"...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:09 pm

expect our Supreme-Being to continue His blessings, regarding our newly found encounter...Nothing is by chance, and in due time; we shall reap the worthiness, of our meeting...Amen.

we are obligated, with the task of sharing, once we recognize with the passing of time, that gifted indeed, we stand. Nothing is ours, to really claim; we are on borrowed time, itself... And true maturing, is the not only determining how to use this borrowed time, but how (Not) to mishandle its fragile, preciousness...thank you, for taking this brief moment, to receive me so well

e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=4800

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

I am a writer (by hobby),

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:14 pm

I am a writer (by hobby), who enjoys writing,..."Christian-Devotionals". They all have, a very realistic,..."Core-Message!".... Some of my story telling, may not necessarily relate to any real life occurrences; but rest assured that,...the Subject-Matter; does pertain to every day events. Be them past, present,...and/or yet, future!....

I shall continue to write, in this Wonderful medium,…as long as; our Lord wills it. Send me your salutation in writing, to my home address,…shown below. You can send me a post-card, let's exchange simple pleasantries,…let's become real; pen-pals. I'll respond, especially if you include a photo of yourself,…so that I may know who you are. Please make reference to meeting me here, on this website.

Surprise me, especially you gals that are in my same home town. My hope and prayers, are of being able to reach-out to the hearts and compassion,…of you wonderful people!....

Please, no inquiries that live more than 50 miles away. Looking for local girl, to love and embrace. Only white women, please. I'm partial and entitled to choose what I prefer, when it relates to an intimate friendship,…with the opposite gender. After all, it still is,…the Land of the Free; and the Home of the Brave!...

And, so,…let’s be free enough, to choose to our own liking; and brave enough, to declare it so. Please continue to pray for all of those, whose hearts are well-founded in our Father's-Findings!...

Pray for me, as I shall for you and yours!... God Bless You!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
1878 22nd Avenue
Apt. # 107
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=4890

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:55 pm

“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”

As I studied the dark landscape, of my past,…never had I allowed room; for growth when it came to, my Spiritual senses. Never, had I ever detected,…my breath; becoming larger, just at the thought of an Everlasting existence,…possible: as, I do,…today!...

At 33 years old, (24 years ago),...although I didn’t quite know, the why; I began a turn, becoming clearly-closer to these new paths,…representing publicly: a new me. Inwardly, I was better at rolling with the punches,…not stopping, nor turning around,…to go back; to who, I used to be!...

And, it wasn’t like,…I was planning to actually venture; outside of myself. It was, all the contrary,…I’m speaking of; an inward change.

Yes, folks,…an earnest change; most (“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”).

So, my prayers were closer to: “Lord, help me or, forgive me,…one; of the two!”. Quietly, Jesus began opening my heart,…to this yearning; which moved me.

Everyone but me, would sleep-soundly,…through this era; of mine. Learning to break-away, from tentative crowds,…was no light-duty. Was it, my imagination?... No one, near me,…in those days; seemed able to see anything, let alone,…what I was being given: to spiritually-see.

Yes, friends,…a new beginning; yet, in many ways,…still: my old self!...

The closer I got, to reaching 42 years of age,… the more; Jesus’ Light-of-Truth, appeared to be silhouetting,…my persona. I saw nothing else, at 42,…and guessed; it was still, several years away,…before I could truly: begin to blossom, within this newfound,…Faith!...

You see,…dear-reader and friend; I was born, a late bloomer. Perhaps, in hind-sight,…all, to my advantage; as I, today,…enjoy the fruits; of my Spiritual-Laboring. What has always looked, merely bright,…from a distance; today, has become more distinct,…in its colors. Such, has been,…the growth; of my understanding.

I seemed in pain, much like everyone else,…but; by working with my Lord’s, (Jesus),…Word; I have been, as if invigorated,…by: my trials and tests.

Who, I battle against the most,…even today; is the very same, who first came,…as a lying snake; then later, he approached me,…as a roaring lion; and, finally now,…this Dark-One, presents himself to me: even, as an Angel-of-Light!...

This adversary, wishes,…he could emit more; than his pathetic glow. He identifies himself best, with only those,…within; his inner-darken-circles!...

Today, (at 57 years, young),…I follow Jesus, and find relief: addressing Him, with Honors as I look,…in His Direction. Before, I could see no farther,…than the range; of my hellish-aura. Despite, my many serious (emotional) injuries,…I am most proud; of my new duties.

With God’s-Grace, and the Love of His Son,…I have proved; that I am still, in remarkable shape!...

No longer, am I agonizing,…but, rather; take this moment, to share with you and others,…His Plan: for your person. Guard against, neglecting your opportunity to turn,…to our Heavenly-Father; through His Son, our Lord and Saviour,…”Jesus-Christ!”….

Many, are Spiritually Dead. More, sit rocking,…or lay weeping!....

Most, have given-up,…looking for ways; to see anything, but a blackness,…so thick: it disorients them and distorts their deeds. Some, simply seem to run out-of- gas,…slowing, stopping; and stumbling on this very Rock, (our Rock)!...

Is there nothing, you can do (dear-reader and friends),…to help these tormented?... I pray,…so!...

Come-up, with an idea,…and; change your course. Stay on this elevator and reach the top-floor,…of my Prince’s-Palace. There, tip-toe past several of His Arch-Angels,…and their aides. Sit and talk to Jesus!... He will try to dictate, to you (The Faithful-Believers),…His Father’s; Words-of-Wisdom!....

I pray,…”That His message, is able to get through to you,…and that later; you be able, in turn,…to share: the same Theme and Tone, with others!”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5010

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 am

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

It’s important for you to know, that my favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5130

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:14 pm

I shall continue to write, in this Wonderful medium,…as long as; our Lord wills it. Send me your salutation in writing, to my home address,…shown below. You can send me a post-card, let's exchange simple pleasantries,…let's become real-pen-pals. I'll respond, especially if you include a photo of yourself,…so that I may know who you are. Please make reference to meeting me here, on this website.

Surprise me, especially you gals that are in my same home town. My hope and prayers, are of being able to reach-out to the hearts and compassion,…of you wonderful people!....

Please, no inquiries that live more than 150 miles away. Looking for local girl, to love and embrace. Only white women, please. I'm partial and entitled to choose what I prefer, when it relates to an intimate friendship,…with the opposite gender. After all, it still is,…the Land of the Free; and the Home of the Brave!...

And, so,…let’s be free enough, to choose to our own liking; and brave enough, to declare it so. Please continue to pray for all of those, whose hearts are well-founded in our Father's-Word!...

Pray for me, as I shall for you and yours!... God Bless You!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
1878 22nd Avenue
Apt. # 107
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5190