Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:53 pm

I PRAY, THAT-YOU,…DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS; FIND SOME REAL ADDED-VALUE, AND TRUE LASTING-WORTH,…WITHIN THESE TWO-LINKS: WHICH I SHARE, WITH YOU,…TODAY!... AMEN.

NOTICE-WELL, THAT EACH ONE TAKES YOU FURTHER BACK IN TIME; TO EVEN THOSE MOMENTS, OF MY OWN INFANCY IN WRITING THESE DEVOTIONAL PASSAGES!... SHOULD THEY IMPACT YOU, IN POSITIVE WAYS,…PLEASE PAY THEM, FORWARD!...

FOR, WE HAVE RECEIVED FREELY. AND, SO,…SHALL WE GIVE, UNTO OTHERS; FREELY!... WE PAID NOTHING, AND RECEIVE NO PAY FOR THESE REVEALED TRUTHS!... BY DIVINE-REVELATIONS, ALL-THINGS OF,…ALMIGHTY-GOD, (JEHOVAH, HIS PRECIOUS-NAME); ARE INDEED, FREE!...

MANY PASTORS, PREACHERS-AND-PRIESTS,...WOULD ANSWER, THAT: "THE LABORER, IS TRULY WORTHY OF HIS-OR-HER,...HIRE!"...

EVEN THIS, THEY HAVE PERVERTED. TO BE HIRED, DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT,...MONEY-IS-INVOLVED; IN RETURN FOR OUR LABORING-IN-LOVE!...

YES, WE ARE THOSE,...INDEED, HIRED; CHOSEN AND DESTINED, I MIGHT ADD!... ALL DONE, BY OUR MOST HIGH GOD!... JEHOVAH, HIS EXCELLENT-NAME!... BUT, WE DO ALL-THINGS PERTAINING TO HIS WRITTEN-WORD,...FOR THE FINAL-AND-ULTIMATE, PURPOSE; OF GLORIFYING-OUR-CREATOR!...

YES, FIRST-AND-FOREMOST,...WE SAY-AND-DO, ALL-THINGS!... FOR, THE GLORY-OF-GOD!... NOT, FOR OUR OWN INTEREST AND/OR SAKE!...

IT'S WHAT THE SON, (JESUS-OF-NAZARETH); HAS TAUGHT US, AND IT IS ALSO,...WHAT-WE, (HIS-FAITHFUL-FOLLOWERS): SHARE-AND-BELIEVE, WITH OTHERS!... AMEN.

I PRAISE OUR LIVING-GOD, IN JESUS'-NAME; FOR, THIS IS THE SEASON OF THANKSGIVING-AND-PRAISE!... WE EXTEND OUR GRATITUDE, TO THE ONE WHO,...PROMISES; TO NEVER FORGET-NOR-FORSAKE, US!...

AND, TO YOU,...DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS!... THANK YOU, FOR FOLLOWING THESE WRITTEN PASSAGES. I WOULDN'T HAVE A STEADY GROUP OF OVER 2,500 LOYAL READERS, ENTERING INTO MY BLOGS,...WERE IT NOT-TRUE; THAT FAITH, COMES BY HEARING. AND, HEARING,...BY; THE WORD-OF-GOD!...

MAY YOU ALWAYS, REMEMBER THE TRUE-REASON,...FOR THIS, CHRISTMAS-SEASON!... YES, REMEMBER-ALWAYS,...THE, "CHRIST",...IN CHRISTMAS!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3675

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
an-old-christmas-card-jim-reeves-474x300.jpg
an-old-christmas-card-jim-reeves-474x300.jpg (74.83 KiB) Viewed 1060 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 04, 2019 4:35 pm

“PLEASE-FIND,…THE-TIME!”…

Friends, I must insist, that,…you,…open; your-own, eyes-and-ears!...

We cannot, continue to speak, (in-our-churches), of any, given,…(“entity”); as-one-that, occupies the,…(“right-hand-of-God”), to later, the next moment,…say-that-this, same entity,…is, indeed,…God: Himself!... (please-read, Hebrews 8:1).

Throughout these many years, I’ve done my best,…to lead-you, (dear-reader and friends); as the, (“Spirit”),…has-led: me. Yes, I,…(“but-a-common”),…man.

Make-up, your minds. Wake-up, from your, present-state of,…(“spiritual-stupor”)!...

Jesus, is,…He,…or-not,…(“seated - and/or – positioned”); at the right-hand, of the,…(“Throne”),…of-the,…(“Majesty”): in Heaven?... (read, verse: 1 / again)…

Answer: Of course, He,…is!...

And, if so. Then, Jesus,…(“cannot-be”),…God: Himself!...

God, (“indwells”), within,…(“all-those”),…who-believe!...

But, this-holds,…a,…true-spiritual,…(“connotation”)!...

Many, tend to take, (“everything”),…our Bible, states: (“literally”)!...

Folks, (“metaphors”), in this case,…are-to-be: (“spiritually-discerned”)!...

Take, our Apostle-Paul,…for instance. If he, was one,…of the, (“worst-persecutors”),…of,…our-exercised-faith; how is it, possible,…that,…once-encountering,…Jesus: this very same, Paul,…now-becomes,…(a-true-believer)?...

Such, is the,…(“marvelous-impact”),…created,…when, any-given-individual; (“opens”),…him-or-herself,…to: receiving,…Truth!...

Paul’s-ordeal, grant you,…was, indeed; a-very-personal, experience,…with: our, Lord-and-Saviour!...

Something, that most,…of us,…will-never-really; ever, experience,…while, in-the-flesh: (“anyways”)!...

And, so,…if-we’ve-esteemed,…this, Apostle; so much, as to include,…his,…(“writings – and/or – letters”); occupying the better-portion, of our entire,…(“New-Testament”).

Then, for-God’s-Sake,…(no-pun-intended),…why, can’t you: come to believe, the clear-and-present,…(“distinction”),…declared!...

Yes, Father-and-Son,…are, indeed,…(“two-separate-entities”)!... Each, donning-and-owning,…their,…(“respective-roles”)!... Both, being as,…One!...

But, in,…(“virtues”),…like,…Goodness, Faithfulness, Servitude-unto-others,…Loyalty,…Mercy-and-Grace!...

Yes, both,…the,…Father-and-Son,…(“are-as-One”)!...

In-Love!... In-Unity!... In,…(“Cause-and-Vision”)!...

Also,…in,…(“Mindset-and-Mission”)!...

Both, desiring-most,…that,…you-too,…be, ultimately: (“crowned-with-righteousness”)!...

The, very same,…(“Righteousness”),…which-was, counted unto,…our: “Patriarch-Abraham!”…

Yes, to his,…(“favor”),…and, because of,…Abraham’s-exercised-faith: (“Righteousness”),…was, counted-unto-him!... Amen.

Listen, friends,…(“I-get-it”)… Really, I do!...

Many of you, don’t have the,…(“time-of-day”)!...

Our Bible, is simply,…too-complicated. Nobody, can just open this,…Book; begin to, read it,…and, expect to come,…to-some-sort: of real, conclusion…

Not, by yourself,…no, sir!... To, (“fully-understand”), its content,…we-must,…sit-with-others!...(who-also-believe)…

For, by,…(“God’s-very-Design”),…this, Bound-Book; was made, to be,…(“worked-out”),…together: collectively, seeking the very,…(“Face-of-God”)!... Amen.

Yes, God,…wishes-for-you,…to sit, with others, (who-believe). God, wants you to,…(“ask”),…all-the-hard,…questions. To,…(“scrutinize”),…every-chapter; every-verse,…every, precept-upon-precept.

Here-a-little. There-a-little!...

Mine, has been a true,…(“blessing-in-disguise”)!... I don’t-hold, a regular,…(“secular-job”)!... Since, 2012,…I’ve-devoted, my full-time; to the earnest, study-and-research,…of: God’s-Truths!...

Grant, you,…this, was done,…alongside, of my,…other-duties. For, I also,…am,…(“my-mother’s-keeper”)!...

Yes, folks!... Others, would call it,…(“a-caregiver”)!... And, for those of you,…who, are also,…(“caregivers”),…you know, that-this,…in, itself; truly is, a,…(“full-time-job”)!...

I don’t-draw, any,…sort-of-salary. No, sir!... What I do, I do,…(“freely’)!...

Mother and myself, well,…we manage, (with-God’s-Grace); to survive, with,…all-of-our,…(“needs”),…being-met; on her, sole-source,…of,…fixed-income.

Her, (“retirement-check”), gets us,…by. We live, in a,…(“section-8 / subsidized”),…senior-housing-facility!...

Many, have been my,…(“early-mornings”),…and-my,…(“late-evenings”)!... As my, free-time,…(“permits”),…I’ve, devoted myself; to the asking, the knocking, and the seeking,…of: Truth!...

This, goes-back,…as-early-as,…the year, 2001…

But, more-so,…than, ever; since,…2012…(full-time).

Between, 2001 and 2012,…I worked, two-jobs. My, (“infancy-in-Christ”), was at a,…(“part-time”),…basis,…back-then!...

What’s my, case-in-point?...

Answer: I’ve taken, (“full-advantage”),…with the help,…of-various-mentors; throughout, all-these-years,…to reach, this: point-in-time, where,…I stand, today.

Yes, a total of,…(“18-years-later”); God, has,…(“gifted-me”),…with-much, insight: as to, His-Written-Word!...

All-of-it, for,…His-Glory!... Amen.

Sharing with you, (my-reading-audience), has been,…a fundamental-part,…of-my; every-day-life. Since, long-ago,…I’ve realized, that; there was something, more.

Yes, something-missing,…and, not-being-shared: with regard, to God’s-Word!...

And, that,…when, push,…(“came-to-shove”),…the churches, (in-general); were-not-teaching,…what, the Bible,…was, otherwise-illustrating: within its, written-pages!...

I pray, you come,…to develop, this-earnest-desire,…to, (“filter-thru”); all the existing, worldly-garbage,…out-there.

It’s being taught, for the most-part,…(“right-inside”), many,…(not-all, grant-you),…of these, supposed-institutions: and organizations, of,…(“higher-learning”)!...

For, me,…it took,…the loss, of my; earthly-father. For, me,…to actually, begin; to realize that, I needed to take,…a good-look: at myself.

Up-until-then, (I was, 42-years-old / back-then), I hadn’t the need,…to,…(“grow-up”): much less, sooth-any-sorrows!...

But, the ill-experience,…of loosing,…(“my-truest-anchor”),…meaning, my-own-father; well, this left me,…floating-aimlessly, in a,…vast-ocean: deep-in-emptiness!...

And, so,…I found the, true-need,…and,…I-also-found, (and-made),…the: (“Time-to-Seek”)!...

Yes, despite our,…”every-day-busyness”,…(which, happens-to-be / the Devil’s-best-weaponry: diversions, implied), we must insist,…on,…seeking-truth!...

You, must-not-deprive,…yourself,…of knowing, your-own,…true-purpose, for existing; in this present, dispensation-of-time!...

What’s-the-answer?...

It’s found, in your,…set-forth-journey,…your-own-quest,…to: (“serve-others”)!...

To you, who have, (“volunteered”),…in, Hospital-environments; in Hospices, in Prison-Cells, in Group-Homes,…where,…(“the mentally-challenged-and-Dementia”),…rule: to you, the Son-of-God,…will, usher-in!...

Yes, right-into,…His-Saving-Sheepfold,…you, have been,…(“Saved-a-Seat”)!... Amen.

In closing, to all,…who, (“take-the-time”),…to read, this lengthy-message: Give, of yourself,…more-and-more. Yes, each day,…give; of your time, your compassion, your understanding,…and: Your-Love!...

And, when you find yourself,…(“daring-to-do”),…all-these-things,…and, more. Know that, Your-Father-in-Heaven,…is being,…(“Glorified”)!... As, a direct-result.

Yes, because,…of-your-own,…(“servitude-unto-others”)!...

You-too, shall be,…(“exalted”),…as the Son,…has, been!...

All-of-it, do,…for the Glory,…of: (“The-Majesty-on-High”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 8: 1 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7185
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 237 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 237 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 237 times