Letter to my Huggy Friends.

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
Wilmas
Registered Member

Letter to my Huggy Friends.

Post by Wilmas » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 am

Sorry Eva, I thought there was a forum for letters. I just want to let all my friends in Huggy land know that Wilson & I are keeping quite well. We have had a few health issues and at one point Wilson was found to have a Cancer in his bladder. This was scraped and next time he went to hospital the bladder was clear. However because it was there in the first place the doctors at the hospital want him to attend every three months just in case it comes back. His most recent check up was yesterday and all seems to be well. Also the past weeks have been so cold, not at all like Australian weather. Then I had to get myself a new computer as the old one gave up on me. So one way or another I had not the time to sit at my machine. I really like reading the things that are posted but it does take up some time. That does not mean that I did not think about you dear ones, you are in my prayers . We may belong to different Christian groups, we may have little bits of teaching that are different, but one thing is the same and that is our Eternal life through Believing in our Lord Jesus Christ and what He has done for us. Take care all. With much love in our risen Lord. Margaret.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Letter to my Huggy Friends.

Post by Hope » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Margaret,
You don't have to be sorry, this is a good place to write a letter. I am so happy Wilson is doing ok and the cancer is gone. I think we all have some health issues at times but Thank God He takes good care of us. I hope it gets warmer where you are at the cold can really be bad. I miss you being here but I understand that at times it is hard to be. I am always so Happy to read your poems they are so Good! I really appreciate your Prayers I know everyone here does. I will be Praying for you and Wilson also. And I am glad that you still come here and read some of the poems. You are a very kind lady and a Blessing to so many.

Thank You for sharing what has been going on in your life with us it is so good to always hear from you.
God Bless You
Love Eva

Wilmas
Registered Member

Post by Wilmas » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Thank you Eva for your kind thoughts and words. Will keep in touch . Love Margaret.

mohsinj690
Registered Member

Post by mohsinj690 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 am

Then I had to get myself a new computer as the old one gave up on me. So one way or another I had not the time to sit at my machine. I really like reading the things that are posted but it does take up some time. That does not mean that I did not think about you dear ones, you are in my prayers . We may belong to different Christian groups, we may have little bits of teaching that are different,

Are you worried about free-braindumps.net exam prep and a+ certification practice test? Check out our latest resources for Android dumps.