Hi Everyone

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
onesmallangel
Registered Member

Hi Everyone

Post by onesmallangel » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

My name is "Angel" it's my nickname. I am female, 58 yrs old, and lives in Florida. I am happily married and have a spoiled rotten dog named Josh. LOL I am disabled but I do fine doing what needs to be done only slower than most... :D I would enjoy making new friends here and I am a great listener as well. Hope you all have an amazing day and may God bless you all.
Angel

Jeff Guest

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Welcome to the site Angel, glad to have you!!!You are in the midst of many wonderful souls & dog lovers as well!!!
God Bless You & Your Family!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Angel,
I am so happy you are here, make yourself at home and feel free to read and respond to everyones writings, or just enjoy reading them. If you write also I would love to read some of them. Like Jeff said we are all dog lovers my baby does not even know she is a dog LOL!
God Bless You Eva (Hope)

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Angel. Welcome to NetHugs! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. We have a friendly group of folks here that I am sure you will find very pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you here often.
NetHugs Webmaster
http://nethugs.com

onesmallangel
Registered Member

Post by onesmallangel » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 am

Thank you everyone! Right now am just getting used to site and reading posts. I was just thinking this getting old stuff is for the birds...LOL I would love to get my hands on the person that said retirement was so nice. Grrrrr And what planet were they from anyhow, it wasn't Earth.. :D Well you folks have an amazing day and I will post more about me later.
Hugs
Angel

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 am

God bless you, Angel, and a big warm welcome to nethugs! Hows the weather down Florida way? We've had a few days of rain here in Alabama and it turned off right cold! I agree with you about getting old ha ha! I am 54 years young and feel every single one of em, especially in weather like this. What a welcome delight to have you here with us! Make yourself right at home, and enjoy!
Love always,
Pokey (or Denise...my daddy called me pokey all my life, but I answer to either one :lol: )
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Patsy McNutt Morgan
Gold Member

Post by Patsy McNutt Morgan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi Angel.. It is nice to meet you here on nethugs .. Like the others that have stopped by to welcome you.. I also add my voice and welcome ..
Many wonderful souls and new acquaintances will warm your spirit !!
I am from Washington State .. Many miles away .. But, the Love we share in common through this beautiful site brings us close as next door neighbors!!..
Once again !! Welcome !!
Patsy