HAVE MISSED YOU.....UPDATING ME

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
poet1108
Platinum Member

HAVE MISSED YOU.....UPDATING ME

Post by poet1108 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Have Missed You….Updating Me

Looking at my notes, my last posting here at Net Hugs was back on August 15, 2010 when I posted A Horseman’s Prayer. That prayer was a combination effort from my soul mate and companion whom I had met earlier and with whom I, at his insistence, had moved up to his home on the plateau, due to my taking a tumble down the trailer steps, resulting in a bad scrape on my left shoulder. As healing took place, we both realized that even though we had slammed the door shut to our hearts regarding any more relationships, our Heavenly Father God saw there was a slight opening to each of our hearts and He “gob smacked” us. Our love for each other, so totally different from what either of us experienced in the past, continued to grow and on March 12, 2011, Roger Peacock and I became husband and wife, with me retaining my name Kay A Davis, which was on so many of my papers and publications. Suffice it to say, in my More Tales ‘Round the Campfire, Roger was and will continue to be my character Masterson. Yes, Roger has lived up in the mountains of Northern Arizona on a small ranch and was a horseman! We enjoy our plateau view looking down to the desert valley below and across to the mountain ranges. He is most supportive of my writings and affords many encouraging words. Now I am looking forward to once again posting my poetic and prose efforts (many of which are cowboy poetry) and in turn reading yours.
Poet1108--Kay A Davis

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: HAVE MISSED YOU.....UPDATING ME

Post by Linner » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 pm

A HUGE WELCOME BACK, KAY !! IT SURE IS GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN !! ROGER IS A GREAT PERSON, AS I HAVE COME TO KNOW HIM THROUGH THE EMAILS YOU AND I SEND EACH OTHER. GOD WAS SURE RIGHT....WELL, HECK FIRE, OF COURSE HE WAS !! GOD IS NEVER WRONG, AND HE SURELY BLESSED THE TWO OF YOU WITH A LOVE THAT WILL WITHSTAND AND OUTSTAND THE TEST OF THE REST OF Y'ALL'S TIME HERE ON THIS EARTH !! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU, KAY, AND AGAIN....WELCOME BACK TO HUGS !!

LOVE ALWAYS, YOUR FRIEND....LINNER :D :lol: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Hey Linner, Thank you so much for your ongoing love and support these past few months. It is finally good to be able to sit back and relax and once again enjoy all the little pleasures of life, including laughter and giggles. And it has been ever so good for both Roger and I together to continue our walk with our Heavenly Father God. We indeed are blessed each and every day. Our love to you, Kay 'n Roger :D :D :D :D
Happy Trails to You, Roger & Kay.JPG
Happy Trails to You, Roger & Kay.JPG (21.67 KiB) Viewed 4113 times
Poet1108--Kay A Davis

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Welcome back, Kay, and congratulations! Ya'll are sure a handsome couple..looks like God has blessed you beyond measure, but then again, God is like that, isn't He?
Love Always,
Pokey Denise
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi Pokey: So glad to hear from you and yes, Roger and I have truly enjoyed our walk together from the git-go. With both having had abusive spouses in the past, we are most careful to show HIS love one toward the other. And as one of my email buddies says, Ain't God Good.....Always in All Ways....yes, we are abundantly blessed.....KayD and RogerP[/color
Poet1108--Kay A Davis

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 am

Awesomely done Kay & Roger, so glad God has blessed you both with love & happiness, He's such a good God to us!!! Look forward to reading many more of your wonderful writings!!! May the Lord bless you both for many years to come!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 am

It seems, Jeff, like it has been forever since I posted, but in reality it has not. Our time now seems to fly by even with our daily activites and yet our Father God continues to add new talents and provide resources with which to bring even more life to our writings. We both look to the future and pray for many more years to come but are truly satisfied taking one day at a time and living it to our fullest. Blessings you to and Pokey.......KayD and RogerP
Poet1108--Kay A Davis