New Friend Here

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
GrammaSheila
Registered Member

New Friend Here

Post by GrammaSheila » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Hello! :) I'm Sheila, new here. I'm married, have 6 children, 14 grandchildren. My husband is disabled and mostly homebound. I quit my job as a nurse to stay home and care for him so I am online a lot.
Also have a mentally handicapped adult son at home.
I am politically conservative, Christian in religious beliefs.
I am interested in many different topics and issues.
Looking for new friends to share with about our lives.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: New Friend Here

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Shelia,
Welcome to NetHugs! I am so happy you are here there is alot of very nice people here. We do love to write and there are some that just enjoy reading and commenting on our writings. I have met alot of very good friends here and I am sure you will to. please feel free to make yourself at home here and visit the rest of the posts here it will give you an ideal of what the people are like here.

God Bless You Eva (Hope)

Patsy McNutt Morgan
Gold Member

Post by Patsy McNutt Morgan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:48 pm

A WARM WELCOME AND A BIG "NETHUG" TO YOU.. I AM RELATIVELY NEW HERE TOO.. BUT THE WARM AND SWEETNESS OF MANY, LIKE EVA, PASTOR SHIRLEY,BRENDA, DEACON STEVE, VICKYLYNN, CHEE CHEE, SEVERAL MORE HAVE MADE ME JUMP IN AND SHARE JUST A PORTION OF MY POEMS..
SO .. ONCE AGAIN MY DEAR.. WELCOME..AND GOD WILL BLESS !
WARMLY,
PATSY

Claudia
Registered Member

Post by Claudia » Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Welcome Sheila! I'm new also and have felt the welcome of several nice people. Enjoy your time here...I post in "Stories", but generally love reading others writings. Jump right in...the writings are fine!

Claudia

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sun May 08, 2011 12:59 am

WELCOME,look forward to getting to know you!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

sunnyme
Registered Member

Re hi stella. nice to meet you. I also take care of my Husba

Post by sunnyme » Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 pm

my Husband he has cancer. I have seven childern, all grown. one is handicap he has downs syndrone.hope we become the best of friends:) :D

vickielynn
Silver Member

Post by vickielynn » Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 am

welcome to net hugs. so glad to have you here, my name is vickielynn, I have met so many wonderful people here and have made so many new friends. you could,nt have picked a better place to come this is my home away from home,a few very special people here really inspire me.I love them dearly welcome to our family. I am 53 married but husband is in prison, live with my mother who I take care of due to many illnesses. have a sister who has terminal cancer so I get on around 11;30 pm.my com fights with me alot but I have been blessed that it still goes on but anyway don,t want to chase you away again welcome to our little hug family. God bless vickielynn )))(((
[img][/img]God bless vickielynn

sunnyme
Registered Member

Re: stella

Post by sunnyme » Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi stella nice to meet you.

B Warnez
Registered Member

Post by B Warnez » Tue May 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi folks
This is all new to me so I will need your help getting around this site. Brief resume - I am 85 years old, enjoy computer and most crafts. I live in a former camp site that contains many trailer type houses and now are bulding pre fabs. There are approx 400 seniors in the area called Bluewater Country. I live in Canada and was born here. I had 4 daughters, lost 1 a few years ago. I have grandchildren but seldom see or hear from them. I enjoy good health other than I have osteo that results in trouble walking. I live a very lonely life but try to keep busy with my crafts and friends to retain my sanity. Hope to hear from some people out there that understand these later years of life.

Sr. Female

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed May 18, 2011 1:57 pm

B Warnez,
Welcome to NetHugs! I am so happy you are here. There is alot of wonderful people here please feel free to read and to post your comments on anyones writings and if you have something to share Please do we would love to read it. If not that is ok also. You sound like a wonderful person and I am looking foward to hearing more from you.

God Bless You Eva (Hope)

Marigold
Registered Member

Post by Marigold » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:16 am

Hello new friend---I, like you love doing craft work and at the moment I am knitting toys to be sold at a stall at the breast cancer hospital. All money raised goes to the hospital. I am 81 years old and have been a patient at the hospital.I was diagnosed with breast cancer one year ago.I am keeping well just now.I love Net hugs but sometimes I think it is going to take forever for me to read all the lovely poems, stories and everything else to be found here. So I would like to welcome you. I live in Melbourne Australia. It's great to get to canada through my computer. Lots of warm love. Marigold.xx