Dearest Friend,

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
Izzy
Registered Member

Dearest Friend,

Post by Izzy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Dearest Friend,

Truly I hope that I am well accepted by you, and most importantly that you find these inspirational passages which I devote in Jesus' Name, to our World,...a blessing for you and yours!....

All I ask, is that you consider finding others, with whom to share them. I am 50 years old, enjoy working-out two to three times per week,...approx. 2-3 hours each session, most diligently so!.... I would like to cordially invite you, to write to me at my physical and/or E-Mail address below, where I shall continue our lasting friendship,…eternally!....

This is a most marvelous opportunity to maintain our contact, a warm-hearted one. Let us be Pen-Pals, as when we were children, and make fresh our Hearts, as we bond beautifully, with God’s Word, as our witness. As well, I enjoy developing my mind, by studying His Word, and by writing these passages, for all who allow themselves to be approachable!...

Ours, is a labor of Love,...simply because we are fully aware, that He Loved us,...First!.... We strive, together to imitate this Love, in many fashions and through various aspects of each and every one of our lives!.... Please strive as I am today, to keep close to one another,…for we are but few; like sheep amongst Wolves!.... Together, we can passivate our Pains and soothe our Sorrows!....

I hope you and I, can cultivate a beautiful friendship, based on our likened Faith, and that you would trust me enough, so that I may send you pictures of myself.

Mother, (Mirella, who is 74 years young),...has been my anchor in life, in many ways. I am more Man today,…than I have ever been; now that I embrace Jesus Christ’s teachings. I shall demonstrate this, Lord willing, as we continue to grow in our Faith!...

I Pray that our duties bring us, ever so near, to one another and fondly so. Until then, I am and shall always remain,...most Affectionately Yours!....

With All Of My Love,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

1337 Holcomb’s Pond Court

Alpharetta, Ga. 30022

E-Mail: Israelcaridad@yahoo.com

P.S. Your feedback, is very important to me. I can send you photos of myself, if you so desire, after we exchange E-Mail Addresses. I will be Praying for you and yours!....

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: Dearest Friend,

Post by Brenda Pike » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm

IZZY, THANKS FOR YOUR KIND AND THOUGHTFUL MESSAGE AS WE ALL NEED TO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD AND OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. KEEP SENDING YOUR POEM AND WRITING IN DEAR FRIEND. IT'S GREAT NOURISHMENT FOR ALL. GOD BLESS YOU. SINCERELY BRENDA

desiresluv20
Registered Member

Re: Dearest Friend,

Post by desiresluv20 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 am

Very touching, dear. I love it.