hello from Bulgaria...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
deska.bg
Registered Member

hello from Bulgaria...

Post by deska.bg » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello.I am a girl from Bulgaria and i am looking for a new friends.That is all for now.I am waiting for you friends...... ))(( )))(((

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Re: hello from Bulgaria...

Post by Helen Herliana » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Hello again Deska, welcome to Nethugs. you will find many friends here. We usually communicate through our poems. Please post yours if you have one. May God bless you.......

deska.bg
Registered Member

Post by deska.bg » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:48 am

Helen Herliana wrote:Hello again Deska, welcome to Nethugs. you will find many friends here. We usually communicate through our poems. Please post yours if you have one. May God bless you.......

Hello Helen.
I am sorry,but i don't have any poems.I just don't have s gift to write poems or anything alse :( .But is such a pleasure for me to reads yours poems....

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:50 am

It's ok Deska. You can post pictures about your country and tell us a little about the pics. It's nice to know about other people's country. You can post them on art work and photograph section. Thank you for reading our poems and please feel free to post a reply to the poems you like. Thank you.....

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:14 am

Dear Deska:

Welcome to NetHugs. We look forward to hearing more about you and your country. You will find there is a wide assortment of postings here. Thank you for joining us. KayD
Poet1108--Kay A Davis