HELLO! FRIENDS TO BE.......

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
jeffslady47
Registered Member

HELLO! FRIENDS TO BE.......

Post by jeffslady47 » Sun May 24, 2009 12:58 pm

HELLO. MY NAME IS "JEFFSLADY". I AM A WIDOW, AGE 58. I LOST MY BELOVED "JEFF" ONLY 8 MONTHS AGO. DURING SURGERY FOR PROSTATE CANCER, HE SUFFERED A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK.
WE WERE LIVING IN ARIZONA AT THE TIME---I MOVED BACK TO TENNESSEE TO BE WITH MY FAMILY. I AM A DISABLED EX-TRUCK DRIVER NOW DRIVING MY POWER CHAIR (LOL). :) PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M HERE FOR PITTY OR THAT I'M CRYING "POOR ME". I HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS AND WOULD LOVE SOME GOOD CONVERSATION. ALSO, IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Re: HELLO! FRIENDS TO BE.......

Post by Doug Holt » Sun May 24, 2009 5:20 pm

WELCOME TO NET HUGS. JEFFSLADY.

Sorry for your recent Loss, we have many who can empathise what you are going through.

Feel free to read our poetry and if you wishto comment or maybe you also write. do so please.

we are like a family here at Net Hugs we care for each other.

Enjoy your stay with us.

Doug :)
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

jeffslady47
Registered Member

Post by jeffslady47 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:36 pm

THANK YOU, DOUG, FOR THE THOUGHTFUL WELCOME! I KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE LORD BEING WITH US ALWAYS---AND IN ALL THINGS. HAD I NOT HAD HIS LOVE, GRACE AND MERCY DURING THIS TIME IN MY LIFE I WOULD NO DOUBT BE A "BASKET CASE". BUT HE HAS BEEN WITH ME EVERY STEP AND THROUGH EVERY TEAR OF THE WAY---AND NOW I GO ON IN WATCH FOR WHAT HE HAS IN STORE FOR ME NEXT. HE SENT MY JEFF FOR 18 YEARS AND HELPED ME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN HIS LIFE--I KNOW HE'S GONE BACK TO BE WITH THE FATHER AS THEY BOTH AWAIT ME. UNTIL THEN, HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF SOMEONE ELSE.-------I ENJOY MY CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GRANDCHILDREN. IN FACT, HAVE A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER DUE ANY TIME NOW!! ANYWAY, THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVERS.

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Hello and WELCOME to the site, I'm so very sorry for your loss...You should make quite a few friends here, it's so very nice to have you with us!!! Take Care!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

jeffslady47
Registered Member

Post by jeffslady47 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:25 pm

THANK YOU, JEFF, FOR YOUR WELCOME! I'M SURE I'M GOING TO MAKE AND ENJOY A LOT OF NEW AND LASTING FRIENDSHIPS. GOD BLESS. THANKS AGAIN, JEFFS LADY

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sat May 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome! God bless you so much, it's nice to have a new friend join us!
My name is Denise, altho some call me by my nickname, which is Pokey..I answer to either, haha!
Looking forward to getting to know you better!
welcomebutterfly.gif
welcomebutterfly.gif (71.45 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

JamesVincent
Registered Member

Post by JamesVincent » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:03 am

Sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved "Jess" and I pray for her soul to be in heaven. DON'T give up on life because Jesus Christ is always there when u need him. Care to correspond with me by snail mail? I don't look on any one who wants to be my friend. My name is James, a Malaysian Chinese and an elderly man. Hope to hear from you soon.