Hi one and all from Sunny Sheffield in England

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
ARPoet
Gold Member

Hi one and all from Sunny Sheffield in England

Post by ARPoet » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi one and all from Sunny Sheffield in England... well, its not so sunny today, but the sun always shines in my heart.
I am a 60 year old poet who loves to create comical rhyming poems and I have been priased for my love poems, some of which i will post over the coming weeks.
Nature is also one of loves and have found a new outlet for my poems by making slide shows and short videos to bring them to live. If anyone would like to view some, let me know and i will give you a link.
I have a small band of online friends on both side of the atlantic, all nice people and chat to some every day on msn and yahoo.
Hows that for openers...
Roger
Dont rush to do today what you can leave until tomorrow... tomorrow you may do it much better...

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Re: Hi one and all from Sunny Sheffield in England

Post by Janice Kennedy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Hello Roger. I would say that is a very good opener.
You seem to be a very friendly chap, and I WELCOME YOU TO NETHUGS, (HUGS). I have read your Sister Mo, poems and found them well written and very amusing. I hope to read a lot more of your writes.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D :D :D

JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:19 pm

:) Hi & Welcome to NetHugs once again Roger! Your Sister Mo stories/poems were a riot. Look forward to seeing your video poems. -Happy's Thoughts!

Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Thank you Jan! I told someone, "This lady gave me a bird" and she said, "WHAT!" I didn't realize how it sounded, but we were on the phone and I got excited when I saw the bluebird. Thank you! -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:00 am

My name is Marlys, Glad to meet you Roger...

We are a happy group who enjoy sharing our thought by pen!

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:20 am

dreamwelcome.png
dreamwelcome.png (21.3 KiB) Viewed 6543 times
A most heartfelt "Welcome!" to you, Roger...looking forward to getting to know you better, and reading some of your work.
God bless you so much, welcome to our family!
love always,
Pokey
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:40 am

Image, Roger. Nice to meet you. My name is Beverly, but most people around here call me the resident Angel. We are so pleased you have joined our family. I am looking forward to reading your work. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us. We will be happy to help you.

May God bless you and always keep you in His care.

Love,

May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 am

I BIG welcome to you Roger! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If there is anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be glad to help. Welcome to our NetHugs family!
NetHugs Webmaster
http://nethugs.com

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am

Rodger,
Welcome again (I just ran across the welcome wagon here)!!! We are a crazy sometimes irreverant bunch here, and I think you will fit in nicely!!! I have enjoyed your poetry very much and look forward to more!!! I love to read, and sometimes make comments!!! Well, I try really hard to "eventually" comment on everything, but I have a two year old, so no guarantees!!! Life is a constant surprise!! If your unhappy just wait five minuets; something is bound to change!!! And with "our family" it is certainly no different!!! So, come in, kick off your shoes, and make yourself right at home!!! Jeanette
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

JamesVincent
Registered Member

Post by JamesVincent » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 am

My name is James from Malaysia. I just joined NetHugs just a few hours ago. I only got interested in poems lately and I'm glad to know that you are a poet. I LIKE SHORT POEMS, not long ones. Care to send some short poems for me? Thank you. Also, I would to have you as my snail mail pen friend. Any objection? Hope not.

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey There, Roger: Glad to see you here....am just getting back into NetHugs myself after being gone several months and am hoping you will bless us with your writes...would truly like to hear more about Sister Mo--she was a hoot and got herself in and out of trouble.....keep the smiles on your face even though your hands are full with family!....we send our love, Me 'n RogerP
Poet1108--Kay A Davis