Welcoming Party!

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
webmaster
Site Admin

Welcoming Party!

Post by webmaster » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Here is a link to the latest members in descending order of our forum:

http://forums.nethugs.com/memberlist.ph ... memberlist

To welcome a new member, simply click on the PM Private Message or the Email button beside their username.

It's a great way to welcome new members and make new friends. The ones that have just joined are most likely to stick around if they are welcomed by one or more of our members. Let's all make our new members feel welcome to our home away from home here at NetHugs.

Katie
Gold Member

Re: Welcoming Party!

Post by Katie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:14 am

Hello webmaster... I am so happy to be a part of this website, but I have a few questions.

1. how do we log onto chat and find people to chat with? I tried to log on in the Lounge, and actually said hello, but no one ever answered which leads me to suspect I'm not doing something right. As I am not the most computer savvy person online i think that is probably my fault. HAHAHA

2. I posted a poem, and received a sweet reply that had what looked like a sticker with it or whatever, and I wondered how you get to those as well. I may just need to poke around the site some more, but would love some direction.

This site looks wonderful to me, so nice to have a place to come and meet other Christians. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to getting to know this site better, and getting to know some interesting and blessed people.

May you have a blessed day.
Katie

Learning
Registered Member

Re:I'm New

Post by Learning » Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Well I am new to this site, but it looks like a good one, and am looking forward to trying all the different things out, I am pretty new to using a computer, din't learn how until after my divorce, my son thought it was time I learned how, I can understand about the woman I don't rmember what she was on, but for me after 28 yrs of marrriage, my ex left and does not see his children or even speaks to them, of course there grown now but that doesn't make any difference, doesn't see the granddaughters either, nor lifelong friends or even his own family, it was quite a shock to find myself alone at age 50 am 51 now, but I am getting used to it, my faith is what has carried me through this whole ordeal, prayers anwswered maybe not in the way I had wanted them to in the beginning but now understand God know best, and took me out of something that had been going on for a awhile. look forward to getting in touch with anyone especailly anyone who can relate. Thanks