Welcome to my daughter

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh yes Monica! I'm usually not forgetful but having kids just sucks all the brains out! I have read many of your poems and they are wonderful!!! I loiok forward to reading many more! Everyone has been so kind! Blessings to all, Jeanette
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank you Joyce! My Mom is a real blessing, but God knew I would need one with the stinker of a dad I got! I just look at it this way... God loved and wanted me so much he knew just the right mixture of DNA it would take to get me. The fact that my dad had terrible parenting skills was just a minor inconvienence. He was still necessary to make me... so I guess he did his job! To compensate he gave me a GREAT Mom!!! I am so happy she has such wonderful people to love her and see her through the bumps that life's road puts us all through! Friends are the helmets that cushions life's hardaches. Blessings, Jeanette
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Hello Jan's daughter(Jeanette) my name is Dumbo and I'm sure you'll write some beautiful poems just like mom!!! Your mom is a great lady, it's nice to meet you and your family sounds great!!!

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm

Hello Jeanette,

Hi, I'm Shakela. Welcome to Hugs. It's nice to see family and friends coming together at one place. You should have joined earlier because this is a terrifice place. If you ask me, I feel heaven right here.
I see that you're named after your Mum and now we have not one but to terrific ladies with us. Your Mum is my friend in my tomorrow and I'm her friend in her yesterday. Confusing right? Well, you find out yourself why it's that way!
Your Mum's one beautiful lady inside and out. You're are very lucky indeed. She's been such an inspiration and a blessing to all of us. I'm sure you will be too.
Ok, I'm 43. I have three children. 14(girl), 8(boy) & 2(boy). As you can see I gave my daughter her youngest brother when she was 13. I live in Msia and have been together with my husband for the last 20 years.
I've seen pictures of James and I think he's just adorable. You're a great mother just like your own Mum. I hope we can be friends. God bless you and all those you love.

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Welcome Jeanette! How exciting to have you here at our Net Home...

I look forward to your writes...

I would love it if one of my kids came her! Image
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:03 am

Dear Jeanette.....WELCOME TO NETHUGS!!!!! We are so happy to have you join our little family. I feel as if I know you quite well, as your mom has talked about you so much..(all good!). And, of course, everyone is in love with little James. He is a darling child with a smile that lights up the world. I had to smile when you wrote that we will see if you can write poetry. That was exactly what your mom said to me when she joined.......and look at her now!!!! I am sure you are a very good poet. You just don't know it yet!!! I am looking forward to reading your work. We have four sons, Matt, Mike, Marc and Billy. I have found once you get past two, it doesn't matter how many kids you have. The more the merrier. Children tend to keep you young. Well, I will bring this tome to an end by saying welcome, again. We are glad you are here.

God bless you always and keep you in His care.

Love and Prayers,

Beverly
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

HELLO,IMSAVED2"""

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:04 am

DEAR JEANETTE;

I MUST SAY HELLO TO-U-2..AFTER ALL, JAN IS A GREAT FRIEND TO ME ALSO!! SHE IS LIKE MY MOTHER- :lol: (OOOOOPSSSS,(SISTER I MEAN!!!) :P SHE WILL GET ME FOR THAT ONE!!! LOL. :lol: :oops: ..SHE IS A BLESSING OF A FRIEND, SO IT'S VERY NICE TO MEET YOU TOO...I LOOK FORWARD TO READING SOME OF YOUR POEMS......WELCOME...'MUCH LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOU, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW.... :D :roll:

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:22 am

Watch out there, dear Shirley, just because I rode a dinosaur to school, doesn't make me, "OLDER" than dirt, maybe as old as, but certainly not older than. LOL. I am really enjoying reading all of these wonderful welcomes to my daughter. Thank you everyone, for being so nice to her. I love you, all.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan :D :D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

AWWW-DEAR JANICE;

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:28 am

Janice Kennedy wrote:Watch out there, dear Shirley, just because I rode a dinosaur to school, doesn't make me, "OLDER" than dirt, maybe as old as, but certainly not older than. LOL. I am really enjoying reading all of these wonderful welcomes to my daughter. Thank you everyone, for being so nice to her. I love you, all.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan :D :D :D
I DIDN'T THINK THAT@ALL..I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE LADY, ON THE HARLEY...HEHE...HEY, SEND ONE THIS WAY!!! OLDER THAN DIRT, I SWEAR!!! LOL~~~~U-CRACK-ME-UP~~~~~~LOVE YA, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW...

wordworx
Platinum Member

Post by wordworx » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:04 am

Well howdy-day to you, Jeanette!

It's wonderful to have you on board, along with your wonderful Mom! We'll look forward to seeing what your Muse can come up with to inspire, teach, and entertain us!

Wild, Wooly, (and Wacky) Woy
I'm just an ol' country boy, trying to preserve a dwindling breed and a vanishing creed.

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:54 am

Jeff Guest wrote:Hello Jan's daughter(Jeanette) my name is Dumbo and I'm sure you'll write some beautiful poems just like mom!!! Your mom is a great lady, it's nice to meet you and your family sounds great!!!

Yes Dumb-o. :lol: jk
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Aaaaaaagh! What a surprise!! I took notes so I hope I can keep everything straightI First, I hope no one is disappointed with me! I'm sure I could never even come close to writing a poem half as good as all the wonderful writes I read here! I write stories frequently but I have never written a poem in my life. I have started to work on one titled "Through the Eyes of a Child" but I have to get my Mom's opinion before I post! :wink:

Dumbo: What???? I could have sworn it was Jeffie Poo!! :idea: But I really think Stinker fits you best.

Shakela: What a beautiful name you have! I have seen pics of your family and what a lovely family it is. I am sure we can be friends. We have so much in common and we both have those terrific twos to deal with. What a joy they are as they discover the wonderful world we live in.

Maryls: Oh the pressure of being compared to such awesome writers! :shock: I hope I can live up to the challenge. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Beverly: Sweet Beverly I too feel as if I already know so many of you! You are so right; James smiles with his whole face! His joy of life is such a delight! But beware that sweet face hides what is fast becoming a terrific two! And wow does he ever have a mind of his own and a strong will to match. He is going to keep this mama on her toes!!

Shirley: Thank you so much for the welcome! I am positively overwhelmed with all the love shown to me. I am fortunate to have such a much loved mother! I hope that in time people come to love me just for me though!

Roy: The last of the gentleman cowboys. A dying breed indeed. I positively love your style of writing! It is refreshingly unique. Reading your poems is like taking a miniature vacation. Like a trip back through time to a simpler less complex world. How I hate to reach the end and have to return! Never ever change! You are indeed special!

Once again many thanxs, love, and blessings to all! I really do feel unworthy of such a honor. Blessings, Jeanette

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:24 pm

My Dearest Jeanette.....We all love your mother more than whipped cream......but.....that doesn't mean we can't love you for all your wonderful qualities. I love you already. You fit right in here like a hand in a glove. We love everyone who comes here because I personally feel God has led them here. God has blessed us with your presence and we all welcome you with open arms.....just because you are you.

God bless you, my dear. Your angels were told by God to bring you here.

Love,

Beverly
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:42 pm

That is so sweet :D I really apreciate your kindness!

misty_golden_rose
Platinum Member

Post by misty_golden_rose » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Last edited by misty_golden_rose on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
*I will journey the best I can to our Gracious God's Golden Gates*