Welcome to my daughter

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Thank you Sheila! I have read many of your poems and now I can tell you how wonderful I think they are! :D Nice to meet you!
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

Ellen Hammond
Gold Member

Post by Ellen Hammond » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Welcome Jeanette!!!! :D :) :D

Well, I was late getting to this post but as I read your other replies I thought you must be Jan's daughter. It sure is nice to have you here.....we need somebody to keep your Mom from getting tooooo silly. :wink:

Really, your mom is a sweetheart here...but don't tell her I said that, or her head may swell and she will need an extra big bottle of pink dye. :lol: :lol:

May the Spirit of love flow free
Projecting His image through you and me. Image

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Really she ought to try green next (after all it's my favorite color), The only thing is she might look like she's sick all the time and that would present a problem! And pink is so her color! Thank you so much for your warm welcome. Everyone is so nice! And it's fun getting to interact and not just read. Lord knows if we are all the body of Christ; I am for sure a mouth! Imagine how hard it has been to keep my mouth shut this whole time! Believe me Iv'e had plenty to say you've all just been spared so far! TeeHee!
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 pm

ImSaved2 wrote:Just wait for the holidays! You'll want them to all go away!! It's always boring with no school or job etc. It's way to hot for me to want to run around outside this time of the year. I'm so spoiled I even do my walking at the mall in the morning so I don't have to sweat too much LOL!! Yep, I know Terrible!!! TeeHee! I love playing the piano when I have nothing else to do too! I had a very rough child hood (long story I prefer to not share with the whole world) but I will tell you sometime if you want. Anyway, music really saved my life. Probably like poetry for you. But we all need a outlet for our emotions! Creative expression is a wonderful way to whittle away the hours on a hot summer afternoon! And it looks like you have plenty of friends here.
I love music and can write my own songs. I can some what play the piano.lol
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:47 pm

I haven't seen one sister since 2005 and the other since last summer. wow so far away.
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:06 pm

A very big welcome to you Jeanette to our family here at Nethugs. We welcome you with open arms and know that you will find many friends here. But be warned, you will be hugged, kissed, and loved beyond anything (outside your own family) or anyone on the internet. What a joy it is to have you here. Will be waiting to see and read anything you post.

It is also good to have someone who can give us the real scope on yoiur mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: Just kidding, Jan is a dear and most wonderful friend to all, her love knows no bounds, a love that she draws from God, and she keeps us laughing with her wit and her many humorus writes. God bless you dear one. you are in for a treat. Be blessed.

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 pm

She has already posted, Steve. It is in Silly Rhyme--challenge...in the funny forum......a chip off the old block.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan :D
:D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 pm

:D :D WELCOME JEANETTE TO THIS WONDERFUL CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY OF POETS AND WRITERS!!
WELCOME TO NET HUGS FAMILY, JEANETTE!!
BYE THE WAY, HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WITH YOUR DEAR MOTHER, JANICE, AND ALL YOUR LOVELY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, SWEETHEART!!
(((HUGS AND LOVE IN CHRIST))) MONICA. :D :D
Condorfromtheandes.

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Hello and a big hug to you, ImSaved2.........I love that name! I am Karen, hisheart, and I adore your Mom and we all know about James here. I am the proud mother of an adopted son and he, too, is the light of my life. He, however, is 381 months old (hee hee) which means he will be 32 years old in September.

You are the one who wants a children's book about our Peanut Butter gang..........well, one just never knows what the Lord will allow. Seriously, it is so nice to meet you. Your mother is a precious friend to us all and I know you will be the same.

Welcome to Nethugs........we love you already.

Love,
Karen
hisheart

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 pm

hisheart wrote:Hello and a big hug to you, ImSaved2.........I love that name! I am Karen, hisheart, and I adore your Mom and we all know about James here. I am the proud mother of an adopted son and he, too, is the light of my life. He, however, is 381 months old (hee hee) which means he will be 32 years old in September.

You are the one who wants a children's book about our Peanut Butter gang..........well, one just never knows what the Lord will allow. Seriously, it is so nice to meet you. Your mother is a precious friend to us all and I know you will be the same.

Welcome to Nethugs........we love you already.

Love,
Karen
hisheart

hmm yes 381.. He's very old XD

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 pm

YES, HE IS TIFFANY!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW OLD THAT MAKES ME????

Karen

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Actually.....No.lol.
My mom is 52, My dad is 56.

My sisters are 33 and 30. My real sisters.lol

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:38 pm

Don't feel too lonely Tiffany my Mom made me a big sis when I was 14 years old (not just months Lol)!! Talk about getting kicked off the throne! I had been the baby for a long time. Then I turned around and did the same thing to poor Matthew when he was 16! James is my mid life crises and Matthew wishes I would have went for the sports car. The things parents do to their children :lol: You are a sweetie though, and I'm sure your parents love you very much!

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm

Oh My Goodness!!! Where to begin? Well, Steve I do have the scoop, but it is classified. If I tell you I'de have to kill you! Oh Dear that would never do :oops: So, it will just have to go to the grave with me! :wink: Aunt Karen thank you for the warm welcome. You and Beverly are her partners in crime and you guys have kept me in stitches! :lol: OH Pooh I should have taken notes. I'll BRB

Poetnmysol
Registered Member

Post by Poetnmysol » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi Jeanette, and welcome! I love your Mama Jan!
~*~HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY~*~
Love,